PDA

View Full Version : Kasunagi Kyo

Penpen989
03-18-2003, 01:23 PM
Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could buy that white jacket and black shirt with the cross on it that Kyo wears in KOF. Im having a hell of a time finding a white jacket and a half turtleneck... thanks for all your help

Michi
03-18-2003, 01:35 PM
o_O Your choice of attachment hurts my head. ^^;

I don't think you're going to FIND Kyo's exact jacket and black shirt. Just get a shirt and a jacket, and add the designs yourself. ^_^; It's not a hard deal.

Penpen989
03-18-2003, 01:37 PM
thats what i wanna do but i cant find a white jacket ANYWHERE, i dunno what the problem is, the closest i can find is white with tan or off white and thats not gonna cut it

Michi
03-18-2003, 01:38 PM
Then... perhaps commission someone to make you a simple white jacket if you don't have the ability? ^^

You could also try various thrift stores.

Penpen989
03-18-2003, 01:41 PM
good idea... should i just find a place around here? i wonder how much it will run me..
Thanks for putting up with my stupidness! (is that a word?)

Michi
03-18-2003, 01:48 PM
A simple white jacket can't be too much if you ask for cheap (but nice) materials. :X There's places online that could work, unless you know where to find local seamstresses. :P

And the word is stupidity, but you aren't/weren't being such. XD

Welcome! The world needs more King of Fighters cosplay. ^_~

Penpen989
03-18-2003, 01:51 PM
haha yea the world definatley needs more kof cosplay, and neo geos need to be cheaper.
can you reccomend a place online i can go to?

oh yea, is that you in the picture under your name?

Michi
03-18-2003, 02:06 PM
I think these threads have info on commissions...

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8102
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9077

And yes, that's me in my 2P alternate blue Mai costume in my avatar. :P

Penpen989
03-18-2003, 02:09 PM
k thanks! ill check em out right away.

lets talk again sometime! aim - OtonaEiga
maybe we can fight in KOF online ^_^

ShingoBunny
03-19-2003, 11:58 AM
I'm making the design on the turtleneck myself. XD; What's a pain in the ass is trying to costruct K'9999's SDM Tetsuo-ish arm XDD...

YES! More KOF cosplayers! ^_____^!

TheLoneWolf
03-19-2003, 01:42 PM
>I'm making the design on the turtleneck myself. XD; What's a pain in the ass is trying to costruct K'9999's SDM Tetsuo-ish arm XDD...

DON'TDONTDONT!!!!
If you do,though,expect lots of "rip-off" and related comments from congoers.

>haha yea the world definatley needs more kof cosplay, and neo geos need to be cheaper.
can you reccomend a place online i can go to?

Tell you what.Do what a friend of mine did.Look around Value City.He found a woman's jacket,from which he cut off the sleeves...bingo! Instant Kyo jacket!

schalke
03-25-2003, 01:42 AM
yeah...i agree with them that you can't find a jacket that looks exactly like kyo's...i have a friend who'll cosplay kyo kusanagi and he paid someone to sew his jacket so that it'll look much the same...i suggest you do the same or if you know how to sew that's a lot better...hehehehe... :bouncer: