PDA

View Full Version : Which Cosplays Do You Like to See On Guys?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Pretty Sammy
09-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Hey there! I've been really curious about this, since I'd say a bit more then half of the cosplay community is female, it's harder to find some great male cosplayers who are willing to step up and say "HEY MAN! It's so not girly to know how to sew! It's badass!"

I personally think guy cosplayers are really cool people, and many of them are hot to boot. >////< So, I decided to start this thread:

Which costumes do you like to see guys wear? a.k.a Which costumes will make you go up and glomp a random stranger?

My Answer!

I secretly am a sucker for a Squall. >////< I saw the HOTTEST Squall at Anime Expo, but I was too darn shy to ask for a picture with him. I'm definitely going to make a Rinoa cosplay one day just so I can go up to a Squall and take a hug-shot with him. :O I'm such a manipulative person...

Kitsune_Akita
09-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Honestly, for me. It'd be a Kurama, Riku, Seifer, Axel, or Zexion. They make me all giggly inside....hehe. ^_^

Seraphy
09-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Any guy as Sephiroth makes me squeal inside. In fact, any Square Enix character makes me squeal. XD

funeralfor_you
09-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Vash the Stampede
Dietrich
Soubi
Kakashi
Axel
^_^

wahoo
09-22-2006, 11:11 PM
i think umm that one guy

Kakashi101
09-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Two blissful words- Desert Punk. If some guy wants the longest glomp, and a kiss on the helmet, they do a desert feind. Oooooo baby! :)

archergirl2000
09-22-2006, 11:15 PM
I'd have to agree, any Square-Enix character , but my faves are Cloud (AC ver), Squall and any really angsty/brooding male character ^_^

AgentAdaW
09-22-2006, 11:17 PM
I saw an Aoshi (Rurouni Kenshin) a few years back, he looked JUST like him...he had it goin' on!

@Prettysammy- I'm a fan of Squall myself, heh..I see a lot of girls cosplay him though, I've only seen a few guys do it. Come on guys, we know you're out there! The ladies wanna see hott square enix guys! haha

I'd like to see a really good Turk Vincent, with his hair, like, 100% accurate (and not a wig lol i know picky). He's got hot hair...so does Leon Kennedy...I tihnk i have a tihng for the hott hair...

faeriekawaii
09-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Square Enix guys- most def.

Also, I would just DIE to see a Kyle from the Lunar PSX game.

And maybe it's tacky, but a well-done Duo from Gundam Wing. There are so many girls that cosplay him. I would love to see a guy cosplay him with either a nice wig or real hair.

Edge
09-22-2006, 11:41 PM
a good Renji or Gin...

but Matt Hardy or Edge is welcomed too :D

Hikaru-Jan
09-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Like what a few others have said I fall for Square Enix characters.
I'm definitely a sucker for Riku from Kingdom Hearts (both I and II).

And it maybe a simple cosplay but I also like seeing Rock from Black Lagoon being cosplayed by a hot guy. *is a Black Lagoon aholic* XD

kh2_obsession
09-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Most definitly Square-Enix guys for me too. Expecially Riku, Axel and Cloud. They make me all warm fuzzy and fan-girly!

Usachan
09-23-2006, 12:03 AM
I'd like to see more guys do a Sailor Moon character, like my friend
here. He's Sailor Mercury and he pulls it off so funny and cute it's
kinda hard not to blush. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl0KfMMQtUw

Yunri-Chan
09-23-2006, 12:25 AM
Prepare for a mini fangirl rant...

I secretly am a sucker for a Squall. >////<

ZOMG, Squall fangirls unite!! YEAH, I've met a lot of REALLY hot Squall's, and it just kills me inside... >_> The front of my main school binder has an photo of me and Squall (PikminLink) [x (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=692085)], and the inside part-thing of my binder has a fanart I had someone draw for me at a con of me and Squall. XD I'm like peering over his shoulder while he's reading, and he's slightly annoyed... it's really cute. X3
The unfortunate thing is, Rinoa's my favorite female character, so I don't want to break her heart by taking Squall away. Yes, I have this kind of strange logic... so I'm marrying Uchiha Sasuke instead. *nod* Every single one of my friends call him a pansy, but I like drool over him.... *wipes mouth*

I also really like Cloud Strife, AC version. He's quite popular, no? And my friend got me obsessed with his arms....

Oh, and I went through a Gaara phase once. I haven't really gotten over it. He's like.... *squeal* ^///^

...aaand there are a bunch of other guys, but I'll stop now, or else I'll go off on an endless spew of gibberish and endless dreamy giggling. Um, yeah. >_>' So Squall's my top favorite guy character EVAR, but I'll marry Sasuke-san and still be blissfully happy... *reaches out arms*

[/fangirl mini-rant]

Andrea
09-23-2006, 04:12 AM
...Mind-scarring response ahead...

I don't think I'd ever go so far as to glomp anyone, unless...

Well, I saw a picture of one guy who did Hardin from Vagrant Story. (I've since turned my girlfriend into possibly the second Hardin ever. Whee!) I always said that if I actually ever saw a Hardin cosplayer at a con, I would totally be following them around like a puppy and taking pictures constantly. And if I was in the Sydney outfit... can we say non-con yaoi photoshoot?

...Okay, I'm kidding. But only about the non-con part. I would ask nicely first. No, really. *cough*

Other than this one particular character I love that I never see cosplayed, what do I like to see guys wearing?

...Dresses. Or something involving scruffy manly facial hair, like Solid Snake or Masaki or something. But uhm, not both at once. :D

(Okay, so I'd also get rather fangirly for a guy doing ANY of my favorite characters. But I'd get fangirly over ANYONE OF ANY GENDER cosplaying those characters, because I love them.)

KnuxieChan
09-23-2006, 04:30 AM
ZOMG, Squall fangirls unite!! YEAH, I've met a lot of REALLY hot Squall's, and it just kills me inside... >_> The front of my main school binder has an photo of me and Squall (PikminLink) [x (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=692085)]

I don't mean to start up any drama, but you know PikminLink's a girl, right? XD;

She is awesome at cosplaying men though. @.@

Anyway.. It doesn't really matter to me what costume a guy wears. If they cosplay a favorite character of mine and do it well, I'll definetly be a puddle of happy fangirl. Or if they have a handsome face. >__>

Take Daguru for an example! =D He's such a pretty boy. *swoons* <3 He can cosplay anything and still be uber smexy.

Midoriko
09-23-2006, 05:52 AM
Total Cloud fan! yeah...what can I say about some of the hot cloud cosplayer dudes I've seen?.../// :3 ///

AmazonMandy
09-23-2006, 07:00 AM
I'm a sucker for suits, of all simple things. Walters, Wolfwoods...stuff like that... :3

Canti's get me every time XD

HaruVamp
09-23-2006, 07:41 AM
well i love Dante, Vash, Sephirot, Cloud, Vincent, maybe some dark Charas and everything just touches me when it is really good done ^^"
oh yeah and i love good make up aso X3
and i am very happy to have my vash and Dante X3 lol
but its always a pleasure to see good cosplayer X3

Mirromaru
09-23-2006, 08:04 AM
Hm~ I don't really glomp people, well, only if I'm allowed to and then I'm pretty careful with the costume xD

Instant hug would be a (decent):
Kanti (FLCL)
Yuri (Shadow Hearts 2)
Gir (Invader Zim) - or also Zim himself :D
Totoro <3
Prinny

and I have to admit that I made my boyfriend wear a Tombery cosplay because I love his plush Tombery, even though they were mean bastards in game <_< I love cuddly cute things ;_;

Teetah
09-23-2006, 08:19 AM
hum... I think it doesn't matter which character a guy's cosplaying cuz some simply have this coolness around them they could even cosplay a potato and still make every girl melt away XD

Personally I'd die for Merupuri's Aram... there's one outfit in the manga which is really... nice *¬*'' Vampire Knight's Zero or Kaname would be nice, too or D.N.Angel's Dark ^^

Lisu-chan
09-23-2006, 08:36 AM
And my friend got me obsessed with his arms....

Okay... So I'm not the only one! *has a Cloud-arm-obsession*

Any Square character is good!

StarDustShadow
09-23-2006, 08:46 AM
Devil May Cry Dante *Drool* (especially if it's a DMC3 variety and they've got a nice washboard Dante tummy =D!)

The Square boys of course as many others have said (Show me good male Star Ocean cosplayers and i'll show you a fangirl spazzing around on the floor)

Ohhhhhhhh and the Fruits Basket boys!!!! Boys who pull off Yuki or Hatsuharu? Delicious xD!

Scortia
09-23-2006, 08:52 AM
Ooooo, fun topic. Lesse:

Kenshin guys (esp Saito Hajime)
Kira/Lucifer
Saiyuki guys
SquareEnix guys :p

and the ultimate... the guys in Utena... if the costume is great, and the guy has the build, I'm in heaven. I still await a really stunning Akio.

Lilly
09-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Two blissful words- Desert Punk. If some guy wants the longest glomp, and a kiss on the helmet, they do a desert feind. Oooooo baby! :)

Haha... that would be hilarious... I'd love to see a Desert Punk cosplayer. :)

Also, any of the guys from Get Backers, especially Akabane. >_<

LadyHawke78
09-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Hello all-- I'm reporting in LIVE from the Anime Weekend Atlanta artists alley, and I must say, that as an old-lady otaku who has been in fandom for FAR too long, I LOVE the old skool cosplayers.

I would never "glomp" anyone, since that is just disrespectful IMO. (*Asking* for a hug is much better...) but I DID ask for a hug from an AWESOME Speed Racer cosplayer yesterday. XD

Other conteporary costumes that will always catch my attention are a well-done Auron (FFX), Soubi from Loveless, and Spike Spiegel...

Serria
09-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Pretty Final Fantasy boys make me go "squee".

Also Gundam Wing pilots. I've been known to run up to them and confess my love, then run away shyly.

darknessorlight
09-23-2006, 11:02 AM
I like to see guys in Cloud,Riku,Leon(Squall),sometimes Sora,and pretty much all SqareEnix characters........and maybe some others but......^_^ lol!

Phantom Pirate
09-23-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm a sucker for good, MALE Edward Elrics, Soras and Ash Ketchums. ^_^

Oh, and anyone that can pull off Jack Sparrow makes me insanely happy.

funeralfor_you
09-23-2006, 11:16 AM
I'm a sucker for suits, of all simple things. Walters, Wolfwoods...stuff like that... :3

Canti's get me every time XD

Totally!
*high fives*

Pretty Sammy
09-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Personally I'd die for Merupuri's Aram...

You're not going to buy this. My sis's BF did an Aram cosplay at AX '06. But he's way too tall and ugly!!! >_< (just kidding, Mike!!!)

Pretty Sammy
09-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Hello all-- I'm reporting in LIVE from the Anime Weekend Atlanta artists alley, and I must say, that as an old-lady otaku who has been in fandom for FAR too long, I LOVE the old skool cosplayers.

I would never "glomp" anyone, since that is just disrespectful IMO. (*Asking* for a hug is much better...) but I DID ask for a hug from an AWESOME Speed Racer cosplayer yesterday. XD

Other conteporary costumes that will always catch my attention are a well-done Auron (FFX), Soubi from Loveless, and Spike Spiegel...

Ooo! Wow, I hope you're having fun!

Speed Racer?! O_o Totally hawt!!! I would love a pic of a Speed Racer! I still remember that show and it's kinda creepy English Dubbing~!

kyandi
09-23-2006, 12:19 PM
I almost pass out when I see any Tidus' (FFX) O.O

Byn
09-23-2006, 12:54 PM
I have yet to go to an anime convention, but I'd simply melt in bliss if I saw the following:

Sephiroth, Cloud, and Barret from FF7/AC
Squall from FF8 or the first Kingdom Hearts
Sora, Riku, Ansem, and Diz from Kingdom Hearts
Hell, any guy from Kingdom Hearts would melt my heart, especially Organization XIII. =D
Any guy from Chrono Crusade (manga)
Orphen and Hartia from Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Any guy from Wolf's Rain

I can't think of any more at the moment, though I'm sure there's more. ^^

Panda-chan
09-23-2006, 01:07 PM
Personally I have a thing for bald men like Rude. So sexy.

Yunri-Chan
09-23-2006, 01:14 PM
I don't mean to start up any drama, but you know PikminLink's a girl, right? XD;

She is awesome at cosplaying men though. @.@

Haha yeah, I know. ^^; Although my friends got in a huge argument (actually, it's still going on...) about her gender. I sided with her being female. I can't wait to break the news today when we go to the park... X3 LOL

Okay... So I'm not the only one! *has a Cloud-arm-obsession*

Yeahh... my friend's actually a Vincent fangirl (TOP fangirl, mind you), but she still likes Cloud. She's getting me obsessed with Vincent now... >_>;

And I forgot to talk about glomping. OMG, everyone here's making me feel bad... >.<; I probably give about 20-50 glomps per con (seriously), and a great portion of those are to hot guys/characters. >///<

HopelessLover
09-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Personally I have a thing for bald men like Rude. So sexy.

OMG, Bald men are so smexii!! :love: Rude is so awsome!!

I've never gone to a convention, yet, But if I saw a Kabuto I'd squeel and jump up and down like a maniac. *cough*

Osuwari
09-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Hmm lets see...

Kyo from Fruit Baskets but my my all time favorite is Sasuke. ^-^ Luff for the Sasuke's.

DivineSage
09-23-2006, 01:53 PM
And I forgot to talk about glomping. OMG, everyone here's making me feel bad... >.<; I probably give about 20-50 glomps per con (seriously), and a great portion of those are to hot guys/characters. >///<

I don't think there's anything wrong with glomping as long as you ask first and don't kill the person xD

As far as hot guys go... I don't really care much. Sure, there are characters I like to see cosplayed, but I avoid fangirly situations. Not my thing.

nishi_e
09-23-2006, 02:27 PM
I don't think I'd ever actually go out and glomp someone, but a really good guy cosplay would probably at least get me to internally fangirl (or squee or something).

-- The previously mentioned Square guys, especially Squall/Leon or Riku.
-- Someone already said Saiyuki, but I'd be equally surprised and delighted if guys did this because it seems so heavily crossplay (*coughselfincludedcough*). A hot Sanzo, Gojyo, or Kou would at least merit a picture, if not some high-pitched fangirl noises. ^^
-- Give me a good-looking Yuki Eiri and I'd love you forever.
-- Yami no Matsuei guys, I have a special weakness for Muraki, and to find a real male version would be awesome.

That's about all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll probably come up with more later. Cute topic!

ying
09-23-2006, 02:33 PM
I've never actually glomped a guy either but i might glomp a Leon:toothy:

Kiomi
09-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Girls only *gasp* what about the gay guys? hahaha

Kyon (Haruhi Suzumiya)
Tamaki (Ouran Host Club)
Kadaj. (AC)
Edward from FMA.
That one REALLY hot guy from Final Fantasy 13...he has blue hair *drool*.
Johnny (American comic)
Ayame (fruits basket)

Thats all i can think of..

Flying_wrench
09-23-2006, 02:53 PM
-Just about any of the Fruits Basket guys.
-A good Edward Elric, or Al.
-Vyse from Skies of Arcadia
-Tamaki or one of the twins from Ouran Highschool Host Club.
-Sousuke from Full Metal Panic.

Though, I'd never glomp. I'd just ask for a picture. ^^

Traci-girl
09-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Hands down, Sephiroth.

I would die if my boyfriend cosplayed him. I warned him of what WILL happen if he does, because I've got a thing for evil good-looking guys who wear vinyl or leather or capes or.............Whew. But for some odd reason, he's ok with the consequences........

Whoa. Got myself all fired up there for a minute.

^^

Imari-chan
09-23-2006, 03:29 PM
I wouldn't do much but it would make me happy in a way if I saw a really well done of my favorite characters. Like Gan Ning(DynastyWarriors), Dante(DMC), Rock Howard(kof/FatalFury), K'(KOF), Kuro Daijuji(Demonbane), Seifer(KH/FFVIII), etc. I have a lot I would loved to see be cosplayed, it would be cool if I can find some of the ones I am looking for one day. :p

Plague Rabbit
09-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Mmmm. Have I got a list? Hahah.

Seriously, though. Am I the only Seymour (FF-X) fangirl here? ._.;
Suits are always good: the world needs more Wolfwood!
And lost boys! ::heartheart:: Ryouga!

Hmm ... but I think I'd totally go fangirl on any guy (perhaps even girls) cosplaying as ANY of the guys from Legend of Dragoon. Even Kongol or Haschel. I mean, Dart, Albert, Lavitz, and Lloyd are pretty much a given, yeh? But I'd DIE for a Kongol cosplayer. ... I don't think they exsist!

... and does it make me a dork to find any Doctor Who cosplayer infinently glompable?

EDIT: How could I have forgotten Hellsing's Alucard?! Arrg.

Blue Eyed Matador
09-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Narutos in a huggable little boy type of way . .er. . nothing pervy, just the first manga made me cry.

And in a ZOMG HOT way, Alucard and more especially: VLAD. Oh lord, there is something so sexy about a guy in armor, a cape, long dark hair and a goatee. <3

YukiFrost
09-23-2006, 04:28 PM
I'd love to see more of those FFVII AC characters.....oh and Prince of Tennis characters^^

A guy athrun zala would be nice too^^

SaltySlippers
09-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Riku
Axel
Ok...Any square enix character.
Momiji
Kadaj
...Squall. XD
Gaara
Looks-just-like-him Sasuke's.

Gwydion
09-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Any guy who can REALLY pull off whoever they are I'm always excited to see (or girl, for that matter, but I admit, especially guys XD) - but ones that I would particularly enjoy... hmmm...

Light (Death Note)
Hikaru (Hikaru no Go - later chapters :P)
Kanda (D.Gray-man)
Yamato (Digimon Adventure 02)
Shannon, Chris (Scrapped Princess)
(and just for fun) Maora (Shinshi Doumei Cross) XD

Not that some of them would be particularly hard costumes, but if any guy could pull off Light/Hikaru/Yamato perfectly, I'd probably fangirl - and that's something I normally only do in the safety of my own home/website. :P

Though a lot of the others mentioned already would be pretty nice as well... ^_~

PrettyKittyMulu
09-23-2006, 09:17 PM
I feel like such a dork for saying this...but L from Death Note. <3
Other mentionables: Ishida from BLEACH, Syaoran from Tsubasa, Furuba boys, Gundam boys, Trigun boys, Ouran boys, Gravitation boys <3 and OMG I WOULD DIE if I saw a Rain from Immortal Rain/Meteor Methuselah.

FeelLikeRain
09-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Hands down, Sephiroth.

I would die if my boyfriend cosplayed him. I warned him of what WILL happen if he does, because I've got a thing for evil good-looking guys who wear vinyl or leather or capes or.............Whew. But for some odd reason, he's ok with the consequences........

Whoa. Got myself all fired up there for a minute.

^^

Have you perchance seen Lord Masamune on this site and on CosplayLab? He, like, IS Sephiroth. Seriously. o_o As a matter of fact I can say the same of his Cloud. Which won CosplayLab's lookalike contest not too long ago, unsurprisingly...

And I care not if PikminLink is male or female; she's just generally wicked. Like many others, I had no idea at first that she was a girl -- which is hard to do with me since I can usually tell pretty easily.

But! Uh, outside of all that, to be honest I look at the cute guys (...well, and girls...but mostly guys) themselves more than their costumes. But all the better if they're cosplaying a character I love on top of being cute.

Cagalli Kasshu
09-23-2006, 09:24 PM
i just wanna see a GOOD Quattro Bagina cosplayer ;_;
with all and his macho arms, sunglasses and real blonde curly hair ;_;

JUST that ._.

SummonerYuna
09-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Wait....

>> <<

You mean I have to choose?!?! XD

I actually don't really care what a guy cosplays as. As long as he made it himself, I think it's hot. I mean...come on? How cool is it when you mess up a glove or something and a GUY comes up and is like "Hey. I can fix that for you." And ISN'T being pervy?

As in looks, though...I'd have to say well constructed mortal combat, etc. (fighter games) are hot. Especially when they guy is pretty pumped with a sleeveless shirt. Or Riku from KHII. That costume, while being sleeveless, is also good because it's such an amazing look. ^^ I think that costume could make ANYONE look good. ^^

PrettyKittyMulu
09-23-2006, 09:46 PM
I totally agree with Summoner Yuna. Especially about the fighting game bit...Soul Calibur in particular. :D

Astro
09-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Man-Desu. Oh yes, hot. <3
What?! I like Man-Desu!
Anyway, I also like to see *good* Solid/Naked Snakes, and Sol Badguy is a really hot costume.

SummonerYuna
09-23-2006, 10:08 PM
I totally agree with Summoner Yuna. Especially about the fighting game bit...Soul Calibur in particular. :D

OMG. I would LOVE to see a good Maxi in person. *dies* Or maybe a Kilik. :eek:

Seventh_Sin
09-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Alucard. I likes me some vampires. I'm a sucker for a hot Spike, too. And as an FMA fangirl, I like good Scars, Roys, and Greeds. I have to say, though, that if I ever found an attractive guy who was both old enough and short enough to do Edward Elric, I might break my own no-glomping rule.

Yunri-Chan
09-24-2006, 12:56 AM
I don't think there's anything wrong with glomping as long as you ask first and don't kill the person xD

lol Yeah, I always do that. Although I get a *lot* of random glomps.... but I don't mind, since the people usually recognize me as Yunri (of Cosplay.Com) and stuff. ^^'

And I care not if PikminLink is male or female; she's just generally wicked. Like many others, I had no idea at first that she was a girl -- which is hard to do with me since I can usually tell pretty easily.

OMG, thank you. You don't know HOW big of a (unnecessary) dilemma we were in at school, and what BIG arguments we got in. XD We literally spent entire lunches at school debating at school about this, and examining the photo of PikminLink-san & me that I put in the front of my binder. >_>; Poor her... lol

And I. Forgot. Riku. OMMMGGG. HOW COULD I FORGET RIKU-SAN?! Especially as Blind Riku or whatever... he's totally smexy. *_*

Lisu-chan
09-24-2006, 07:06 AM
I've only seen girls crossplaing Riku yes! (guilty, but hey somebody's gotta do it right?)

And PikminLink... she's evil! I thought we were the only ones who were discussing it... but luckily no! I said she was a girl, others said she's not... Untill we saw the Harry Potter photo... made it clear... THANK GOD! (we spend like... 3 hours watching all her photo's!)

Anyway...Any good male Kingdom Hearts character would do! (Yet again... Square) Soul Calibur... I've seen good male Guilty Gear cosplays (even a Zappa) But I've never seen a good MALE bridget before! I'd love to see a male Bridget!

Andrea
09-24-2006, 07:12 AM
I totally agree with Summoner Yuna.

For a second, I thought you meant that you agreed that you like to see boys cosplay summoner Yuna. I was like HECK YES. XD

Seriously, guys who crossplay? Have more balls than any other cosplaying guys. And Yuna's summoner outfit would be a good one, since it doesn't expose the legs and such, so they wouldn't have to shave (or tuck, whew).

Lisu-chan
09-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Seriously, guys who crossplay? Have more balls than any other cosplaying guys.

Why yes, they'd have to make some real good fake boobies... thus they have more balls /lame joke

I believe I saw one topic in the crossplay forum about a guy wanting to crossplay her... I'm totally with this guy! I hope he can pull it of!

jusdepomme
09-24-2006, 09:08 AM
Any guys in a state alchemist uniform makes me wanna hug them. Those uniform are so hot!

SilentCAt
09-24-2006, 09:43 AM
You're tellin' me, it was my first time seein them upclose :snoring:

Angathol
09-24-2006, 10:58 AM
For a second, I thought you meant that you agreed that you like to see boys cosplay summoner Yuna. I was like HECK YES. XD

Seriously, guys who crossplay? Have more balls than any other cosplaying guys. And Yuna's summoner outfit would be a good one, since it doesn't expose the legs and such, so they wouldn't have to shave (or tuck, whew).

XD My friend crossplayed as Summoner Yuna and actually fooled many people! Some guys were even saying things like, "Hey, that Yuna is hot," and were horrified to discover his true gender!

I also agree with SummonerYuna: cosplaying guys are HOT, especially the ones who make the costumes themselves. The cosplay community is undeniably female-dominated, and it's great to see guys cosplay. Personally, I love when guys cosplay as manly-men like Auron (FFX), Kurogane (Tsubasa), Snake (Metal Gear Solid), etc. :3 It's easier for most guys to pull off "REAL" men than bishonen, and while a bishi will probably sweep you off your feet and lay you down on a bed of rose petals, a manly-man is just plain sexy. :toothy:

Pretty Sammy
09-24-2006, 12:03 PM
I actually don't really care what a guy cosplays as. As long as he made it himself, I think it's hot. I mean...come on? How cool is it when you mess up a glove or something and a GUY comes up and is like "Hey. I can fix that for you." And ISN'T being pervy?

O___O OMGZ! If that happened to me, I would ask that guy to marry me on the spot!!! :O How sweet! I would totally fall in L-O-V-E!!

(P.S. I wonder if guys are reading this thread and taking notes. "Hmm...okay...next costume: Kilik." XD)

AgentAdaW
09-24-2006, 12:58 PM
^haha yea, take notes, guys! there might be a quiz later lol
I can't believe I didn't mention Dante (DMC) in my original post, what was i tihnking!
I'd like to see a really awesome Wesker (Resident Evil)..he's all cool and badass with his black shades and S.T.A.R.S. gear. (I mentioned Leon already :) )

Yea, i agree that it's awesome if a guy makes the cosplay himself and gets all into it. My best friend's boyfriend did his first hardcore cosplay this year at Otakon (he was AC Cloud- there's pix of all of us in my gallery, i was proud- he did a good job :) ) and he did everything by himself..he didn't ahve a sewing machine at home, so he hand sewed a lot of stuff when he couldn't get to my house, and he was so into the details, I was like "look at you, gettin' all into it!" ^_^

Alessa
09-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Actually I'd love to see Thon and Watts from Final Fantasy VIII, that would be cool. More really good Wakkas from Final Fantasy X (NOT the KH version) wouldn't hurt either.

SummonerYuna
09-24-2006, 01:26 PM
I've already told a guy about this thread. XD He wanted to list so he knew what the top most wanted Cosplay was. XD I told him there was no list, so he got all bummed. XD

I especially like it, though, when I see photo's of a guy cosplaying as something unreleased. Like FFXIII: Versus. I don't know if I've seen that, but it just gives it a little bit more if the game hasn't come out and they're already making it, you know?

darknessorlight
09-24-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm a sucker for good, MALE Edward Elrics, Soras and Ash Ketchums. ^_^

Oh, and anyone that can pull off Jack Sparrow makes me insanely happy.
OOOOOOOh and Edward Elrics......^_^!Love that costume.

Tifa Lin
09-24-2006, 01:33 PM
M-I-Y-A-V-I!!!! If I EVER see a guy pull of the PERFECT Miyavi...I WILL FAINT!!!!!

AND: Square Enix Characters XDDD They come up with the best! XDDD, An Cafe!!!!, Dir En Grey, etc...there's a really long list there....=3

Cat-Chans
09-24-2006, 03:13 PM
I can go fan girl (and by fangirl I mean I get all excited and point at them and announce to eveyone with me OMG LOOK ITS _____...) for certain costumes.

Yusuke Urameshi
Kira Takuto
and a GOOD Kurosaki Ichigo

But, as I do with anyone, if I see a well made costume on a guy thats enough to make me happy.

TwilightFairy
09-24-2006, 04:35 PM
i go nutz for Sephiroth's, Aurons, Links and Crossplay guys. And Master Seymores too.

Plague Rabbit
09-24-2006, 05:06 PM
i go nutz for Sephiroth's, Aurons, Links and Crossplay guys. And Master Seymores too.

Thank you! I knew I wasn't the only one to fall for his ... guado ... ness ...

But I'm adding to my list: Dante from DMC and Vincent from FFVII. I'd say all Squeenix boys ... but I'm not too fond of many of them.

And I totally agree with the crossplay and cosplay guys, too. If I were to meet a guy who could sew ... :3 And guys wearing dresses deserve love. And respect. And, where acceptable and practiced in moderation, glomps.

Squally2207
09-24-2006, 05:13 PM
I go nutz for Sephiroth's, Aurons, Links and Crossplay guys. And Master Seymores too.

Amen to that! lol I also like:
Vash
Tidus
Kyo
Dante
Link
Wolfwood
and.....just about any hottie cosplay without a shirt. ((just as long as he doesn't have a beer gut. 0.o))

Tenshi Zeruelle
09-24-2006, 06:50 PM
i would do anything.

Anything.

ANYTHING!

to see a good Touya from Ayashi no Ceres. HE HAS WINGS FOR CHRISSAKES! :geek:

AgentAdaW
09-24-2006, 07:10 PM
^ooo, yea, i hear that!! Power to the guys who cosplay Watase Yuu characters :) the wings always do it for me...Van (escaflowne) and Kamui (X) are to other "bishounen with wings" cosplays I'd like to see...

Kitsune_Akita
09-24-2006, 07:31 PM
I think what would get me going the most besides Seifer, would be a really good Kurama, Jin, Touya, Zexion, and a lot of other Square characters. Also, I think that a decent Chrono, Aion, and Kenshin would do, too. ^_^

Claudia Vice
09-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Oddly enough, I've cosplayed/am planning to cosplay my main anime lust objects. ;] So...I'd totally freak out if I ever saw another Zelgadis (Slayers), Faust (Shaman King) or Haruka (Sailor Moon), but I wouldn't glomp them or anything. It would be too weird. XD (And Haruka = girl, for anyone not familiar. I'm bi. ;] )

Hmm..I'd never really glomp anyone, just start spazzing. Anyways, my list of things I'd freak out if I saw a guy cosplaying:
- Soubi (Loveless)
- Zangulus (Slayers) Actually, anyone pulling off his outfit well. (http://www.musicalotaku.com/pics/Zangulus01.jpg)
- Touga (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
- Xellos (Slayers). Especially if the guy was totally flaming. ^_^
- Vincent (FFVII/FF:AC)
- Naesala (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
- Ren (Shaman King) Well, depending on the age of the guy...
- Not fangirl-y at all, but I'd love to see a guy pull off Ryu (Shaman King) really well. (http://www.animegalleries.net/img/231854) He's just such a fun character. I'd totally cosplay him if I were a guy, but crossplaying him would be...weird.

Pretty Sammy
09-25-2006, 12:20 AM
:O How could I have left out Dante?!! He's UBER HOT, even with that kind of funky hair in DMC3. But his coat makes me go all XDDDDDDDD!!!

siead_lietrathu
09-25-2006, 05:21 AM
for me, i like way to many diffrent kinda characters. badasses like sephiroth and alucard are a given, but give me a funny man like reno any day.
probably why i wouldnt leave machinehead alone for cosplaying as him. muhahha

Tiara
09-25-2006, 06:00 AM
The guys from Pretear, especially Sasame. ^_^

Chichiri, Tasuki, and Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi

The Guys of Magic Knight Rayearth

That is all I can think of right now. I like well-made costumes and it's really cool when they really look like the character.

Rel
09-25-2006, 10:13 AM
Alucard or Vincent.... give me dark and brooding anyday *melts*

Milai Sapphire
09-25-2006, 10:23 AM
I'd love to see more of those FFVII AC characters.....oh and Prince of Tennis characters^^

A guy athrun zala would be nice too^^

Hehe yup more Prince of Tennis characters, thank you :D~ simply to die for. ^^
Let's see there are a lot of costumes I like to see on guys. Auron, Riku (KH~ either of them I'd just drop dead XD), Athrun of course (it's those ZAFT uniforms I tell you...*drool*), Squall, Cloud (especially AC version)...pfft there's a lot I can't even remember. Just something good, something really good. XD

EDIT: Oh and how could I forget, any male character from Ouran...<3

Sekana Katayama
09-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Haha, those guys better be taking notes. :toothy:

I so want to run into a really well-done AC Cloud when I cosplay Kadaj. Hehehehe...... I can see it now....

"Niisan!"

"Huh?"

WHAM.

Okay, I didn't mean the 'run into' literally, but.... couldn't resist the sound effect. :toothy:

That being said, I'd like to see anyone from a Fire Emblem or Tales of Symphonia game, Final Fantasy VII or Advent Children bishounen, Link, Marth, Roy, or other anime bishies.

Personally, I'd love to see someone pull off a good Yuan, Kratos, Yggdrasil, Reyson, Soren, Ranulf (haha), or Naesala. Those are the undercosplayed people...:cheers:

ying
09-25-2006, 11:06 AM
:O How could I have left out Dante?!! He's UBER HOT, even with that kind of funky hair in DMC3. But his coat makes me go all XDDDDDDDD!!!

I know what u mean id love 2 see a Dante *sigh*:toothy:

galaxianomiko
09-25-2006, 11:53 AM
I would like to second the Xelloss, Zelgadis, and Nuriko suggestions! :bigtu: You tend to see a lot of crossplaying with these characters instead.

Byn
09-25-2006, 12:21 PM
I think what would get me going the most besides Seifer, would be a really good Kurama, Jin, Touya, Zexion, and a lot of other Square characters. Also, I think that a decent Chrono, Aion, and Kenshin would do, too. ^_^

YEAH. Chrono Crusade characters...All of them. Even the chicks, who I might be cosplaying within the next few years. =D I'm definately going to be Mary Magdalene, but I also want to be Shader and maybe even a good Azmaria...Fiore would be pretty sweet, too.

Hrm...Back on topic, I'd totally die if I ever saw a Chrono, Aion, or Remington. =D If they happened to have read the manga as well as seen the anime, I'd totally propose right then and there. X3

Adonai
09-25-2006, 12:41 PM
*takes notes and invades the topic*

Is it me or do you girls actually care as long as their outfit looks good and they're hot?

Mog_Squasher
09-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Anyways, my list of things I'd freak out if I saw a guy cosplaying:
- Vincent (FFVII/FF:AC)

I have seen Vincent Valentine done. Was great.

ying
09-25-2006, 12:59 PM
yh i saw a vincent 2 the guy had the gun and everything it was amazin:angel:

Mog_Squasher
09-25-2006, 01:02 PM
I would dress as him but I would find it hard to get around in them gold shoes.
:)

Kyuriko
09-25-2006, 05:23 PM
Go as anybody from the Shinsengumi or the Prince of Tennis and I'll love you forever.

Well, as long as you don't attempt Mizuki Hajime in his purple sweater, that is… xD. But I'll still fangirl you if you did any other version of him.

SummonerYuna
09-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Oh! And a good Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. :3 He's just so huggable! ^^ Especially if he pulled off a good morph. :3

SchizoIori
09-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Wll everyone has already mentioned the Square-enix guys I'd choose, but I'd love to see some Chrono Cross guys (Karsh, Ishito, Slash), Guilty Gear guys, and I's absolutely love to see a holy knight Delita from final fantasy tactics.

CherryBomb
09-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Sanosuke from kenshin! I would also love it if a guy dressed as Tasuki from fushigi yugi, but all I've seen are girls dressed like him:mad: k'mon guys wake up!!

Claudia Vice
09-25-2006, 11:30 PM
*takes notes and invades the topic*

Is it me or do you girls actually care as long as their outfit looks good and they're hot?
*speaks as a rather androgynous girl, who is therefore objective*

I'd say a random hot guy in a nice costume wouldn't go unnoticed, but more girls would appreciate it if it were a character they really like.

Besides, some people have character fetishes. XD

Edit:...if I get bored enough and in an anal, list-making mood, I may tally these up for the hell of it. XD

Yunri-Chan
09-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Wow, this thread is pretty popular. lol

Hmm, I have to also go with the Host Club (OHSHC)... They totally pwn. *squeal*

And concerning PikminLink-san, I broke the news to my friends at school today, and they died. XD

Claudia Vice
09-26-2006, 01:08 AM
And concerning PikminLink-san, I broke the news to my friends at school today, and they died. XD

XD That happened to a friend of mine when I told her. She's a huge Link fangirl, and she totally freaked out over PikminLink's pictures went I sent her a link. When I found out she was a girl (props to her for being easily the best crossplayer I've ever seen) and told my friend, I think part of her brain broke.

By the by, I'd like to pass a motion that I am a complete dork...with too much spreadsheet know-how. -_-' I tried to organize this thread on one..and gave up. Anyway, to any guys who are keeping score, basically anything Square Enix (namely Squall, Riku, or Cloud) will cause many girls to have glee spasms.

SummonerYuna
09-26-2006, 07:04 AM
Glee Spasms. XD That sounds dirty. :angel:

I'll try and make a list at school. ^^ I don't do anything there anyway. XP I doubt I'll try spread-sheets, though. 0.o I have no flippin' idea how to use those things outside of accounting. ^^

Mog_Squasher
09-26-2006, 10:23 AM
I wanna do Solid Snake soon. Or Naked Snake. One of the two. Theyre both great chars.

NecroticNymph
09-26-2006, 10:41 AM
I like Sephiroth and Vincent, obv, but it's nice to see a *good* Sesshoumaru. And I always have to hug Jin (Samurai Champloo) cosplayers. I would have to stalk any Vampire Hunter D cosplayers, and Zato-1/Eddie from Guilty Gear. I can die happy, though, as I have seen, hugged and taken a picture with the most awesome Soul Calibur 3 Siegfried ever. -^___^-

Mog_Squasher
09-26-2006, 10:43 AM
I can die happy, though, as I have seen, hugged and taken a picture with the most awesome Soul Calibur 3 Siegfried ever. -^___^-
AWESOME! I love Siegfried! Reminds me of Cloud Strife. I always play as him. The red hair version without armour. ^___^

SummonerYuna
09-26-2006, 10:43 AM
It's me again! ^^ I am reporting the progress of *drum roll* THE LIST! Yes. I have succeeded, or I will. I haven't actually made it yet. I've just highlighted EVERY single character's name listed on this entire thread. :3 Just as a little preview...
DEAR LORD THERE'S A LOT OF SQUEENIX CHARACTERS.
I honestly don't know which one of them it will be, but I think that it is going to be one of them. If not, then a Dante...Something like that. ^^

Crystori
09-26-2006, 11:02 AM
:angel2: I'm a sucker for good looking guys doing ANY accurate cosplay. if they at least try to look like who they are cosplaying and do a DECENT job. I'm oogling and asking for a picture. ^^: though I admit guys in leather pants or silver hair are my weakness. >.> and guys who can put on a wig PROPERLY, I've seen a lot done real shoddy and it bugs me. ^^ but it'snice to see guys cosplaying anyhow.

Raouken
09-26-2006, 12:33 PM
The thin, girly psychopaths..a pretty Dilandau or Envy really makes me melt ^____^

Jewel McCloud
09-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Drool-worthy: Hatori from Fruits Basket and Haruka from Sailor Moon. (I'm bi, too ^_^)

Glomp worthy because of the coolness factor: Gai-sensei from Naruto. ^_^

TwilightFairy
09-26-2006, 04:53 PM
score three for the half guado. :geek:

Now that i look at my gaming collection i wouldn't ming seeing the main hero from Pokemon Collesium, i'd kill for his blue jacket. Also some Tales of Symphonia characters like Zelos. And a Vyse from Skies of Arcadia, go my air pirate and use Cutlass Fury!

And can somebody for the love of god be Toad from the Mario Brothers seires. I mean you get to walk around in a blue vest with your chest out in white pants and a giant mushroom on your head ideal for summer cons! Mushroom head doubles as shade from the sun! :bigtu:

Hanyaan
09-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Sexy, sexy tailoring. A well-fitted and well-made suit or uniform costume on a guy? Droolworthy. Also fluffy trim; think Squall's coat, Greed's vest, or for sheer overload, Fai's coat. I saw a very well-done Fai cosplayed by a guy once, and he was pretty much covered in girls attempting to pet the fuzzy coat. As for specific characters...well, any of my favorite guy characters done well by guys is automatically awesome.

Raver-Sakura
09-26-2006, 05:28 PM
A Male Loli, like...not cross-dressing wise I mean. But a full well styled male loli! <3 I'd be happy.
Or:
Ouran:
Tamaki
the twins
Kyoga
Mori
Hunny

Fruits Basket:
Kyo
Hatori
Shigure
Kureno

Red River:

Prince Kail

His brother (Umm..it started with a K I think e.e))

Ramses

<3
<3 yes....definately Red River..I have never seen a cosplay from there so far.

Kurisuti-n1689
09-26-2006, 06:55 PM
If I see a Squall or Leon I will soooo die!!!! Even Cloud makes me melt <33

Claudia Vice
09-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Also some Tales of Symphonia characters like Zelos.
YES. *hearts Zelos*

My brother's willing to cosplay Lloyd. ^_^ He has like, prefect hair. I'd totally make him it myself, but I neither have the skill or the time.

SummonerYuna: Tons of Sqaure Enix indeed!

And..spreadsheets are deceptively easy. Then again, my 8th grade Computers teacher taught my class about them obsessively. *feels like sharing, not sure why*I actually have some free time tonight, maybe I'll continue on this..I'll probably give up again. ;]

SummonerYuna
09-26-2006, 11:09 PM
If I get to typing the list (Yes. I finished it. But it's only up to date sense this morning.), I'll send it to you. ^^ I'm sure you'd do a better job than I did. (It's VERY unorganized...). I can say three things, though.

Out of any NON-SquareEnix characters, Dante is the top.
Out of the SquareEnix characters, Cloud was the most popular.
And in the catagories (I seporated some stuff cause some people generalized), SquareEnix was the most popular, with CrossPlay second.

Gwydion
09-26-2006, 11:19 PM
Gah, someone mentioned Chrono Cross - totally yes! Karsh especially would be nice to see on a guy, heh. I'd say Glenn and young Karsh, but, well, not sure there are even enough references for anyone to make one really well, but hey, they'd definately be on my list.

akira_chan
09-27-2006, 03:47 AM
I love me some Snake cosplayers. That and i'd love to see a well done Bauto cosplayer(from GITS). OOO and Sigfried from soul caliber as well as a male Voldo.

Rain Miko
09-27-2006, 04:59 AM
Gackt.

That is all.

MadMichiChan
09-27-2006, 07:23 AM
I personally like to see guys cosplaying as characters from yaoi's or shonen-ai's. I find it amusing that yaoi is a female dominated area, even in anime's where I have yet to see a single female (like Sukisho!. O_o) So when I see guys cosplaying from yaoi's, that's always one of those cosplays where you just think, "Oh! That's rare." x3

SummonerYuna
09-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Gackt.

That is all.

OMFG, TOTALLY! The way I see it, glomping is bad. VERY bad. But a Gackt cosplayer....nye....I can't guarantee anything. 0.0 Especially if it was the Diabolos Concert/Dirge of Cerberus outfit. Dear LORD.

Natchan
09-27-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm all about the amazing Alucards, Pips, Dark Walters, The Captain, and yes even those Sexy Maxwells waiting to happen! Of course I would kill to see a Tsubasa Seishirou or Yahsa that look amazing as well!

Kurisuti-n1689
09-27-2006, 01:12 PM
OoOh Hworang and Jin Kazama from Tekken would be nice too!

Angathol
09-27-2006, 01:20 PM
YES. *hearts Zelos*

My brother's willing to cosplay Lloyd. ^_^ He has like, perfect hair. I'd totally make him it myself, but I neither have the skill or the time.

Ahh! I forgot to mention ToS! If I saw a male Regal (especially if he had the abs for it ^_~), Kratos, Zelos or Yuan, I'd have heart palpitations. XD And if there was a guy who could pull off Yggdrasill, I'd die happy.

New Age Jesus
09-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Um, most of my guys have been listed, but I shall share anyway:

Ishida and Ichigo from Bleach,
Riku, Squall, Axel, Cloud, Sephy, and any other Square guy,
Saske and Kakashi from Naruto (I'm not to into Naruto himself but one I saw they hottest guy with an awesome Naruto costume, I wish I had pics!),
Alcaurd from Hellsing,
Nagi Souichirou from Tenjou Tenge
Jet Grind Radio Guys,
Kratos from God of War,
Ocelot, any of the Snakes from Metal Gear, or any military-type costumes...

...but above all, Naked Snake. He's just so sexy. More sexy that the other snakes. I would die if I saw a hot guy in this costume. Supposedly there was a good Naked Snake at Ctcon last year, but I didn't catch a glimpse of him the entire con!

Bulma
09-27-2006, 03:02 PM
A good Vegeta *O*
Sasuke Uchiha (but he has to look as Sasuke-kun).
Mirai Trunks from DBZ

And a few more...

Shei Valentine
09-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Time for my two cents:

*Gackt (duh)
*Iruka sensei (Naruto)
*Gaara (Naruto)
*Any well done Squeenix guy, especially Squall, Seifer, Vincent or Axel (My niece is a Roxas fangirl)
*The Dead or Alive guys. EBK makes a nice Jann Lee, There was a badass Hayabusa at Otakon, and my guy makes a pretty good Ein.
*Kaine Blueriver (Lost Universe. Saw one at Otakon and promptly squeed)
*Bean Bandit (Riding Bean/Gunsmith Cats. Gotta say it cuz my guy cosplays him and does a damn good job)
*Alucard (Castlevania:Symphony of the Night)
*Leon Belmont (Castlevania:Lament of Innocence)
*Any of the Sailor Moon guys, especially the villains. Nothing makes me go more fangirly than seeing one of the four generals done by a really hot guy.

FeelLikeRain
09-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Ahh! I forgot to mention ToS! If I saw a male Regal (especially if he had the abs for it ^_~), Kratos, Zelos or Yuan, I'd have heart palpitations. XD And if there was a guy who could pull off Yggdrasill, I'd die happy.

Hee. I deliberately left out mentioning Tales of Symphonia since I'd go on and on ... but I'll try not to. Not excessively.

I LOVE cute Lloyds. Any guy who can pull him off well (I know/am friends with a couple of 'em) is my hero. Although I've never yet seen any of them spike their hair like his! I cosplay Lloyd too, and am wearing him to DTAC, MTAC and Anime North, but I've yet to get him quite right. I shall, though. He's worth doing a little justice.

And I have a friend who cosplays a Kratos of considerable niftiness. And a male Zelos cosplayer, whom I met with a Seles at CNAnime, uses these forums.

Serria
09-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Ooh! I have a friend who is rather cute who cosplayed Lloyd. I probably would've been flirting obsessively with him had he not been my friend and I had absolutely no interest in him whatsoever (sometimes knowing cosplayers personally is a shame!)

Plague Rabbit
09-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Kratos from God of War

How could I have forgotten? Ooooh. That'd be drool worthy, especially if they go all out with the body paint. Hahaha.

... and what the heck. All these times I've posted and I've forgotten to mention everyone's favourite cajun?

Gambit FTW! I've seen him done a few times ... but the costume was primarily store bought ... you could tell. If someone actually took the time to make it themselves ... and that person was a guy ... Hahaha. I could die a happy little rabid fangirl.

chularin
09-27-2006, 10:23 PM
I love to see a really really REALLY good Sasuke, Time Jump especially.

Hm... Neji's too... Omg.. makes me melt inside... and get all fangirl-like!!

I heart really really good L's from Death Note... <3

Artikgato
09-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Well in general, guys cosplaying well/accurately in costumes they made themselves = love from me. But there are a few costumes in particular that make me wish I wasn't too shy to ask for glomps!

-Sanzo (Saiyuki): I'm a HUGE Sanzo fangirl. Too bad girls cosplay him mostly. T_T
-Takuto (Full Moon wo Sagashite): He's just so CUTE!
-Ashram (Record of Lodoss War)
-Gourry (Slayers)
-Valgaav (Slayers)
-Xelloss (Slayers): I've never seen a male Xelloss cosplayer. EVER. XD
-Axel (KH2)
-Ansem/Xemnas (KH1 and 2)
-Saix (KH2)
-Most other Square-Enix guys (^^;)
-Kurogane (Tsubasa)
-Amidamaru (Shaman King)

I think I'd die of sheer happiness if I saw even a relatively good-looking guy in one of these costumes:

-Yue (Cardcaptor Sakura)
-Marron (Sorcerer Hunters)
-Ilpalazzo (Excel Saga)

And finally I if I saw ANYBODY do a decently accurate Laharl (Disgaea), it would merit undying love from me. ;)

FeelLikeRain
09-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Ooh! I have a friend who is rather cute who cosplayed Lloyd. I probably would've been flirting obsessively with him had he not been my friend and I had absolutely no interest in him whatsoever (sometimes knowing cosplayers personally is a shame!)

Kyaaaaaaa... Dost thou possess any pictures?

Oh yeah, I also find it cute when guys act in character as their characters -- well, not to excess, but just enough to be funny. It takes a certain amount of courage to do so. 'Tis an admirable trait. Ayup.

Sesshomaru 12
09-27-2006, 10:30 PM
hmm these is the characters i would enjoy to see:

sephiroth (i like how his costume shows his manly chest lol)
sesshomaru (with no kimono) hehe
Soubi (because it makes me fantasize when i see that character)

Yunri-Chan
09-27-2006, 10:41 PM
XD That happened to a friend of mine when I told her. She's a huge Link fangirl, and she totally freaked out over PikminLink's pictures went I sent her a link. When I found out she was a girl (props to her for being easily the best crossplayer I've ever seen) and told my friend, I think part of her brain broke.

OMG, I feel so sorry for her... XDD Yeah, PikminLink is my favorite crossplayer EVER. She pulls off like anyone *so* well.. *_*

Pretty Sammy
09-27-2006, 11:08 PM
OMG!!! You guys are so right. An entirely male Ouran High School Host Club group would make me DIE with happiness. I would make an Ouran girl cosplay like, the night of the con, just so I could hang with them and they could roleplay me into romance. (swoons)

A guy Yue would send me reeling over too. I would like to see more FY guys too. It seems like it's really heavily crossplayed.

A list?! Can you send that to me? I should edit the first post to add in the list. :D You can PM me, if you want!

Oh, and another person: Fayt from Star Ocean III. >.< I saw a girl who was really good, but I'd love to see a guy. Oh, and Cliff too, same game. *_* And a GUY Albel. That would rock my socks.

Angathol
09-28-2006, 08:20 AM
I cosplay Lloyd too, and am wearing him to DTAC, MTAC and Anime North, but I've yet to get him quite right. I shall, though. He's worth doing a little justice.

=O!! You're wearing him to AN? Maybe I can pull out my Colette cosplay for a day... XD

I met a pretty spiffy Kratos (ToS, not GoW) at AN '05, but I couldn't tell what his/her gender was, because he/she didn't say anything! I think I asked him/her for a picture, but he/she did it without saying a word. o___o

FeelLikeRain
09-28-2006, 10:21 AM
I might have a Colette of my own already, but I can be shared. XD I'll be a pimp! For Zelos is but an amateur compared to Lloyd!

Oh yeah, and I think a friend of mine saw a female Kratos at AN 05, so it might have been that one... maybe she (if indeed 'she') didn't want to talk because it'd give her away? XD;;

New Age Jesus
09-28-2006, 04:59 PM
How could I have forgotten? Ooooh. That'd be drool worthy, especially if they go all out with the body paint. Hahaha.
Another Kratos fangirl! I wish more people would do Kratos, I've only seen two so far, so I'm taking it upon myself to do a female Kratos. I know I would never do the man justice, but I'm hoping it will inspire some hot guys to derss up as him!

...Okay, so it's partailly because I wanted an excuse to make the Blades of Chaos. And possible the Blade of Artemis.

And maybe the Blades of Athena...What can I say? I have a soft spot for bad ass swords.

Shei Valentine
09-28-2006, 05:11 PM
... and what the heck. All these times I've posted and I've forgotten to mention everyone's favourite cajun?

Gambit FTW! I've seen him done a few times ... but the costume was primarily store bought ... you could tell. If someone actually took the time to make it themselves ... and that person was a guy ... Hahaha. I could die a happy little rabid fangirl.
OH MY GOD YES!!!
*fans self* I've ALWAYS adored Gambit. Is it sad that I had a crush on him when I was like, 10, and the cartoon first came out on TV?

TwilightFairy
09-28-2006, 05:22 PM
-Yue (Cardcaptor Sakura)

OMFG YUE! YUE! YUE! HOW COULD I FORGET YUE! he was one of my first anime loves! and he still is! God i soo miss him. His American dub voice was dreamy... *goes off to find episodes*

Shigeru Okiduu (Gary Oak) from Pokemon.

And just to throw one more square enix guy

Setezer! (kh2 syle)

And to add more Lucius (my icon), Marth, Roy, Ephiram,Soren, Ike from Fire Emblem.

Flowery
09-28-2006, 05:23 PM

TwilightFairy
09-28-2006, 05:25 PM
OMG, I third the Kratos. =p Maybe when the ToS anime comes out, we'll see more Kratos cosplayers around. Don't give up hope XD

*GASP* there's an Anime!?

FeelLikeRain
09-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Technically, an OVA -- but yeah, it's coming out in 2007.

Lady Kaida
09-28-2006, 06:22 PM
I would love to see a hot Squall. And then I would attack him like the little fangirl I am. (Only after politely asking for a glomp, of course. <3) But other than him, I would love to see a really good Sephiroth or maybe a Kadaj. Oh, and a good Zell. <333
Other than Final Fantasy bishies, I would love to see some of my favorite characters. A good L (With the hair the right way. =D), a Toboe (I would probably faint on the spot if he was small and cute, too. >.<), Ryuichi, Momiji, Ritsuka, Soubi (in his sexy, sexy purple coat. <3), and a bunch of other ones that I can't think of right now. But as long as the costume is done well and I like the character, I get excited anyways. Even more so if they're really hot. XD

PikminLink
09-28-2006, 06:39 PM
I broke the news to my friends at school today, and they died. XD

lol XD

<3

Yunri-Chan
09-28-2006, 06:49 PM
OMG. *runs away*

X3

FeelLikeRain
09-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Le gasp! It's the cosplayer celebrity her/him/her/him/her/him/herself! XD

...As you can see, you have many fangirls (and fanboys, although maybe not in this thread...) here. Yeah! I first saw you in Nintendo Power. Your costumes are absolutely beautiful.

...and ... um ... I didn't know you were a girl at first either. >.>

Angathol
09-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Hey Yunri-chan, your fangirling paid off! Now you can tell your friends you got a "<3" from PikminLink! XD

FeelLikeRain
09-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Well, there are indeed many people who would love to get a less than three from PikminLink. XD I like warm and fuzzy fangirl love quite much myself. It's one of my favourite things about cosplay, and crossplay in particular. =D

Yunri-Chan
09-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Hey Yunri-chan, your fangirling paid off! Now you can tell your friends you got a "<3" from PikminLink! XD

Haha, yeah. ^^; I also got a hug from her at the Cherry Blossom Festival way back in like... March or something... lol

I'm probably the biggest fangirl you'll ever meet. I know everyone says that, but I'm quite serious. Like. REALLY serious. o_o

*drools*

Beverly
09-28-2006, 11:55 PM
I already got mine. ^____^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=779017

Yunri-Chan
09-28-2006, 11:59 PM
Beverly~ You're both amazing. o_o

PikminLink
09-29-2006, 04:32 AM
Well, there are indeed many people who would love to get a less than three from PikminLink. XD I like warm and fuzzy fangirl love quite much myself. It's one of my favourite things about cosplay, and crossplay in particular. =D

less than three? im lost.

anyway...back on topic
honestly...i think gender shouldnt matter, if the costume is good, they look good in it, or look like the character, and if its the other gender cosplaying that character and if they can pull it off, then thats way cool. but honestly i never liked glomps, but unless they give a warning ahead of time, and the person getting glomped isnt wearing a detailed fragile costume. But i say hugs are much better than getting glomped :D. no one gets hurt and your costume doesnt get damaged then.
glomping scares me XD

Rain Miko
09-29-2006, 04:57 AM
less than three? im lost.

<3

anyway...back on topic
honestly...i think gender shouldnt matter, if the costume is good, they look good in it, or look like the character, and if its the other gender cosplaying that character and if they can pull it off, then thats way cool. but honestly i never liked glomps, but unless they give a warning ahead of time, and the person getting glomped isnt wearing a detailed fragile costume. But i say hugs are much better than getting glomped :D. no one gets hurt and your costume doesnt get damaged then.
glomping scares me XD

Amen to that!

TwilightFairy
09-29-2006, 07:55 AM
wanders back ontopic.

a good Dark Magician or Black Magician of Chaos from Yugioh. i serously would love all that leather and belts on a guy.

Oh and Pikmin link i checked out your picutres. Yes. That hat is blessed.

Chibi Plush Toy
09-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Sephiroth...the REALLY good ones though.

Tabby Catty
09-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Me? I love men cosplaying flamboyant anime boys. Tucker, Harley and Wallace to name a few from pokemon. Obscure characters are nice to see as well. But the metro hetro anime boys are the best on them.

Angathol
09-29-2006, 03:52 PM
I love, love, LOVE Roy Mustang cosplayers (male ones especially), specifically the ones who good-naturedly badger Ed cosplayers and flirt with girls for the sake of being in character.

honestly...i think gender shouldnt matter, if the costume is good, they look good in it, or look like the character, and if its the other gender cosplaying that character and if they can pull it off, then thats way cool.

You're a prime example of this. <3 Besides, your gender confuses the uninformed to no end!

VincentEternal
09-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Hacking into the girls thread! XD You can never go wrong with Vincent Valentine cosplays!! o.O

Roxey20
09-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Oh, goodness, there are only three guy cosplays that would make me melt. First of all, a really good L and Light from Death Note. I'd have to offer to bear their children or something...And then Oshitari from Prince of Tennis...*melts into a puddle*

Angathol
09-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Hacking into the girls thread! XD You can never go wrong with Vincent Valentine cosplays!! o.O

Ew, it's a boy! [/joking] XD But you're right - who DOESN'T love Vincent? He's the epitomy of cool.

Hime no Toki
09-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Since I have a boyfriend, it's me trying to get him to wear what I want him to wear and dress up as my favorite male characters! Thankfully, he usually agrees with my choices and happens to like the same characters I do, so it's not too much of a problem. I've lucked out with getting him to be Magus Zeal from Chrono Trigger (old school, but Magus is awesome, and never cosplayed), and he really wants to be Vincent and I think he'd be great as Vincent since he looks like him. It's mostly a matter of finding time to make it, and the money. I got him to be Locke, too, but the costume isn't done yet. Of course, sometimes he tells me that for once he'd like to do a character that isn't part of my planning, so he'll be cosplaying Vampire Hunter D and I'll be making it for him, though that probably won't happen for some time now.

Miyabi-
09-29-2006, 05:44 PM
I want to see a cute male demon Chrno cosplayer. XD!! That's uh...not married or attached so I can be a silly fangirl and cling to him when I wear Rosette. ^_^
Am I an obsessive nerd? Oh yes. XD!!

I would like to see a good male Hatsuharu from "Fruits Basket" too..I have yet to see a male one actually do the hair...

OH! and I want to see a Demyx from "Kingdom Hearts II"..complete with the psedo-mullet and guitar-thingy. ^_^

And to add my two cents to PikminLink's previous comment...gender definately shouldn't matter. ^_^ If you pull it off really well (and you definately do..I'll never forget that girl at ACen flat out blurting out "are you a boy or a girl?!" to you...lol) kudos to you! XD

Angathol
09-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Koneko: I've only seen three male Chronos, and two were demon Chrono. =D But the pictures and videos I saw were too small/grainy for me to determine a cuteness factor. *is also an obsessive CC nerd*

Pretty Sammy
09-29-2006, 06:23 PM
wanders back ontopic.

a good Dark Magician or Black Magician of Chaos from Yugioh. i serously would love all that leather and belts on a guy.

A guy Dark Magician would rock my socks. :O!!! I would so ask for like, a million pics of him. ^.^

SapphireWolf
09-29-2006, 06:38 PM
I have to agree with all the people that said Square Enix characters, but above all else for me for everything starting with most favorite first and then others....

AC Cloud
Reno
Squall
Shuyin
Dante
Tidus
Eiri Yuki...even though he isn't straightXD
Heero Yuy
Duo Maxwell

Yea that's all I can think of right now ok done.

Miyabi-
09-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Koneko: I've only seen three male Chronos, and two were demon Chrono. =D But the pictures and videos I saw were too small/grainy for me to determine a cuteness factor. *is also an obsessive CC nerd*

Ooh really? Nice! I've never seen a guy Demon Chrno in person! I actually only know of two!...one is from Italy and the other is one of cosplay.com's member's husband. (she did such a beautiful job on his costume too! The wings are amazing!!)
I have two guy friends that cosplay Chrno...one does sealed form Chrno and the other one does the flashback costume. I adore both of them to pieces for doing it too..lol

Angathol
09-29-2006, 07:36 PM
XD I haven't seen one in person either - only pictures and videos, sadly. I think one of them could've been the Italian man you were referring to. ^^

Chibik3ro makes an really spiffy Chrono (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=356923). ^_^ Nyaww.

darknessorlight
09-29-2006, 07:38 PM
XD I haven't seen one in person either - only pictures and videos, sadly. I think one of them could've been the Italian man you were referring to. ^^

Chibik3ro makes an really spiffy Chrono (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=356923). ^_^ Nyaww.
I agree lol.:toothy:

CapsuleCorp
09-29-2006, 09:28 PM
I wasn't going to post in this thread, something about...I don't know, feminism or sexism or some other kind of ism... but when I saw it had easily six times the posts of the thread for guys to drool on girls...I couldn't resist. :)

Honestly? Most of the characters I've seen listed in the entire thread, I've seen done by guys. A lot. More than girls. Some of them possibly hot, as well. Square Enix? Pfft been done a million times. Naruto? *yawn* I will say one small good thing about Naruto and FMA - at least those two shows have gotten guys to cosplay. Actively.

What I would like to see is guys going for the kinds of characters I CAN'T crossplay. I mean, yes, it would also be nice for the guys to finally take back the male characters for themselves and do all the costumes that girls tend to overwhelmingly do (Saiyuki, Gravitation, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc). But since we can crossplay convincingly and effectively, I personally would like to see more men doing those characters I have no hope of ever pulling off. Like, Yozak from Kyou Kara Mou. Ryu Hayabusa from DOA/Ninja Gaiden. Men with big broad shoulders, big broad chests, and super arm porn. I adore Yozak but I will never do him justice with my 5'4" unfortunately female frame. Some guy needs to do him, and do him well. Same with Ryu - I saw EBK's pics from the DOA photoshoot at DragonCon and *eyepop* A boy! With the build! Now if we can get him into the sleeveless leather getup from DOA3...I'm there.

I am totally a chest and shoulders girl, and the arm porn is where it's at for me. More boys like that. Please. Pleasy please with a cherry on top.

ah, and fwiw there was a stunning Kratos at ACen. Full body paint. He was gorgeous. I was happy and I don't even play the game.

Miyabi-
09-30-2006, 01:22 AM
I love Chibik3ro's Chrno. ^_^ He's actually the friend I was talking about..lol I have yet to see his Chrno in person though!

CapsuleCorp, I saw that Kratos! aaaand I got a picture:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/TheDevilChrno/ACEN%202006/Dscf0724.jpg

EverEvolvingGrl
09-30-2006, 01:56 AM
You know whats hot to me? A guy who does a costume well. I mean ever detail, hand sown, researched, no help from his girlfriend, and in full presentation. A man whose not afraid to wear a wig, put on the make-up, and shave for it. A guy who takes pride in his work and doesn't let the macho bother him....
I'm sorry, it really doesn't matter what he cosplays, when a guy goes above and beyond..... I melt. ^.^ Is that sappy?
But I do love a buff male cosplayer..... with the pecs and the guns.... Like CapsuleCorp said..... arm porn is where its at!

Rel
09-30-2006, 08:09 AM
Oh god yes Chrono.... Chrono is so adorable!

I'm actually making my boyfriend (EksDee-Alucard on here) cosplay as him to May's London Expo :)

I would also like to add if I ever saw a really good male Howl I would totally go banana's over them.

Covet
09-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Really well done Reno's or Axel's... I'm a sucker for the red hair really...

Aleera
09-30-2006, 01:12 PM
Squall, Sephiroth, Cloud, Alucard (Castlevania SOTN), Dante (DMC3- especially shirtless, XD), Ryu Hayabusa (DOA/Ninja Gaiden), Kratos, can't forget Paladin Cecil or Locke either. And Riku (KH2 mostly), Setzer... I would die happy to see a male Setzer (FF6/KH2).

Mmmm. Have I got a list? Hahah.
Seriously, though. Am I the only Seymour (FF-X) fangirl here? ._.;
Nope, Him and Tidus. I've actually seen a couple cute Tidus cosplayers and Shuyin too, hehe.

Pretty Sammy
09-30-2006, 03:37 PM
I wish I had a boyfriend who would cosplay. *Lacks a boyfriend*. All of my male anime friends are too geeky for me to be interested. T_T I hope I'm not shallow.

If I had a boyfriend who cosplayed, we'd so do partner cosplay. That would be cuuuutte. XDDDD (dreams about having a hot cosplaying boyfriend)

pure_fantasy
09-30-2006, 05:27 PM
A good Marik, Kaiba or Yami Bakura from Yugioh. Most of the time I only see pictures of girls crossplaying as Marik and Bakura. It would be nice to a hot guy once in awhile. :heart: Here's the rest of my list:

Vash (Trigun):love:
Squall and Tidus(FF):heart:
Mugen (SC):heart:
Seshomaru (Inu..):bashful:
Sora and Axel(KH2):love:

I know it's way more than that but i can't think of em right now. :confused:

New Age Jesus
09-30-2006, 06:32 PM
KonekoMiyabi- Kratos! *Melts*

I need a Kratos at my local con. Why must New England lack Kratos? It won't for long though, I bought the materials for my blades of Chaos, but I'm having trouble figuring out what they should look like since they differ in the game from the cover art. Alas, I think they cover art is the way to go since they look nicer and it would be easier to handle without the chains wraped around the hilts.

J Ryoga
09-30-2006, 08:26 PM
*THIS IS AN OFFICIAL RAID BY A GUY*

Hmm, I see Square-Enix guys are popular here. Well, just as an FYI, I cosplay a pretty good Riku from Kingdom Hearts. Might do a KH2 Riku next summer (people are trying to talk me into it.)

TwilightFairy
09-30-2006, 08:40 PM
I wasn't going to post in this thread, something about...I don't know, feminism or sexism or some other kind of ism... but when I saw it had easily six times the posts of the thread for guys to drool on girls...I couldn't resist. :)

Honestly? Most of the characters I've seen listed in the entire thread, I've seen done by guys. A lot. More than girls. Some of them possibly hot, as well. Square Enix? Pfft been done a million times. Naruto? *yawn* I will say one small good thing about Naruto and FMA - at least those two shows have gotten guys to cosplay. Actively.

What I would like to see is guys going for the kinds of characters I CAN'T crossplay. I mean, yes, it would also be nice for the guys to finally take back the male characters for themselves and do all the costumes that girls tend to overwhelmingly do (Saiyuki, Gravitation, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc). But since we can crossplay convincingly and effectively, I personally would like to see more men doing those characters I have no hope of ever pulling off. Like, Yozak from Kyou Kara Mou. Ryu Hayabusa from DOA/Ninja Gaiden. Men with big broad shoulders, big broad chests, and super arm porn. I adore Yozak but I will never do him justice with my 5'4" unfortunately female frame. Some guy needs to do him, and do him well. Same with Ryu - I saw EBK's pics from the DOA photoshoot at DragonCon and *eyepop* A boy! With the build! Now if we can get him into the sleeveless leather getup from DOA3...I'm there.

I am totally a chest and shoulders girl, and the arm porn is where it's at for me. More boys like that. Please. Pleasy please with a cherry on top.

ah, and fwiw there was a stunning Kratos at ACen. Full body paint. He was gorgeous. I was happy and I don't even play the game.

Agreed. It's nice to see a few muscle-ly guys.

CapsuleCorp
09-30-2006, 09:20 PM
You know whats hot to me? A guy who does a costume well.

Seconded and thirded. Like I said, I've seen a ton of guys doing all the FF stuff and the Naruto stuff and the like...but they don't make me sit up and take notice unless the costume is done WELL. Any slob can go to the thrift store and put together a cut-off leather jacket and a white t-shirt, and call himself...oh crap. I shouldn't have tried to use a FF analogy, I know nothing about FF. Whoever that character is. You know what I mean. :) Guys that pick up the cue from us and go ALL OUT on the costume, put their heart and hard work into it. That's what makes the cosplay.

Which is odd, coming out of sci-fi costuming - the guys there? OMG they're the ones that drop the most money on their costumes. Stormtroopers, Colonial Marines, Battlestar Galactica uniforms....you wouldn't believe how anal and perfectionist the sci-fi guys are! I wish more anime boys would apply that kind of attention to detail and hard work on their anime and video game costumes. We wouldn't have to have a thread like this hoping and wishing if they did.

KonekoMyabi - *droool* :D

More arm porn!

yamibakura03
09-30-2006, 09:26 PM
A good Marik, Kaiba or Yami Bakura from Yugioh. Most of the time I only see pictures of girls crossplaying as Marik and Bakura. It would be nice to a hot guy once in awhile. :heart: Here's the rest of my list:

Vash (Trigun):love:
Squall and Tidus(FF):heart:
Mugen (SC):heart:
Seshomaru (Inu..):bashful:
Sora and Axel(KH2):love:

I know it's way more than that but i can't think of em right now. :confused:

my ex bf dress like marik for me when we went to a con. ( was his ryou bakura)it was a blast, and i dont know how i convince him to be him. hehe

i like my friends who are boys becuase they do cosplay and not minding to wear wigs or stuff. im proud of them that i help them when i can.
right now there going to do the whole cast of one piece.

Squally2207
09-30-2006, 10:37 PM
AHHHH! I loove love love Vash and Wolfwood and Legato cosplayers.!

Pretty Sammy
09-30-2006, 11:41 PM

Hmm, I see Square-Enix guys are popular here. Well, just as an FYI, I cosplay a pretty good Riku from Kingdom Hearts. Might do a KH2 Riku next summer (people are trying to talk me into it.)

Nice costume. :D And don't worry about the raid. The girls are raiding the guy's thread like no tomorrow. XD Silly girls can't keep out of the buzz.

J Ryoga
10-01-2006, 01:28 AM
Nice costume. :D And don't worry about the raid. The girls are raiding the guy's thread like no tomorrow. XD Silly girls can't keep out of the buzz.

Thank ya much. ^_^ Ah, yeah. It was going to happen sooner or later. Just hope they pay attention to my posts.

CherryBomb
10-01-2006, 02:18 AM
Oh! I Almost forgot! I love it when guys wear fangs! Not just vampire fangs, but quite a few characters have them if you look closely...Ryoga, inuyasha, Tasuki,(*brain just konked out*) yeah..some more that I can't think of. Anyways, Its really cute, and It's great when details like that are noticed!

Kaijugal
10-01-2006, 08:56 AM
Which costumes do you like to see guys wear? a.k.a Which costumes will make you go up and glomp a random stranger?

Uh.. Giant Monsters and Giant Robots?

Aw hell, I admit it, I glomp the girls dressed that way too. XD (with permission of course ^_~) :D

Angathol
10-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Seconded and thirded. Like I said, I've seen a ton of guys doing all the FF stuff and the Naruto stuff and the like...but they don't make me sit up and take notice unless the costume is done WELL. Any slob can go to the thrift store and put together a cut-off leather jacket and a white t-shirt, and call himself...oh crap. I shouldn't have tried to use a FF analogy, I know nothing about FF. Whoever that character is. You know what I mean. :) Guys that pick up the cue from us and go ALL OUT on the costume, put their heart and hard work into it. That's what makes the cosplay.

Which is odd, coming out of sci-fi costuming - the guys there? OMG they're the ones that drop the most money on their costumes. Stormtroopers, Colonial Marines, Battlestar Galactica uniforms....you wouldn't believe how anal and perfectionist the sci-fi guys are! I wish more anime boys would apply that kind of attention to detail and hard work on their anime and video game costumes. We wouldn't have to have a thread like this hoping and wishing if they did.

I think you mean Squall. :3

As for "arm porn," I think fighting game cosplayers take the cake. I saw this guy (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/Angathol/Anime%20North%202006/Picture164.jpg) at Anime North, and while I didn't (and still don't) know who he's cosplaying as... did I really need another excuse to snap his picture? XD Ab porn is good too!

I agree with the sci-fi comment. :3 It's so true! There was an amazing Hellboy at Fan Expo. I fangirled.

@ Kaijugal: YES mecha cosplayers. Clearly Featherweight's Strike Gundam must be mentioned here.

Oh yes, and I forgot to say this before: Master-Chief is freakin' sexy. He can throw a plasma grenade at me ANYDAY. :toothy:

Hee-Hee
10-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Who do I like to see cosplayed when it comes to our lesser halves-- err, I mean guys? XP

Irvine Kinneas.

Ooooh man. -Noddles.- Yes yes, a long-haired cowboy. Makes my day!

EvilAuthor
10-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm a sucker for good cosplays in general, but I LOVE Greed, Hughes, L, Squall [PianoSquall wears leather pants], Axel, Zidane, Gippal, Reno, Vincent, and my personal favorite, Haru from Fruits Basket. I guess I should just say I'll make a fuss over Final Fantasy or Full Metal Alchemist in general. My love of a character will result in adoration of a well done cosplay.
However, I've noticed that feelings towards characters are effected my cosplayers too. I already loved Hughes, but I got to talk to a comedian who cosplays Hughes and he was so good at it and he was such an interesting person, I loved the character even more

sorazowie
10-02-2006, 06:40 AM
mwahahaha, i snuck in past the female guards, they cant stand that sexy kinda cocky sweet talk, puff, hufff, huff, huf
okay i snuck into say this, do girls like guys in the loud mouthed hero costumes or the fem. kinda shy dudes?

Angathol
10-02-2006, 07:58 AM
@ sorazowie: I can't speak for all girls here, but personally I prefer the strong, loyal type, like Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia. But the character's personality doesn't always factor in when it comes to the kinds of cosplayers I like, because I know they're not the real thing. You can't expect the cosplayer to be like the character personality-wise.

EvilAuthor
10-02-2006, 09:22 AM
mwahahaha, i snuck in past the female guards, they cant stand that sexy kinda cocky sweet talk, puff, hufff, huff, huf
okay i snuck into say this, do girls like guys in the loud mouthed hero costumes or the fem. kinda shy dudes?
Cocky is NEVER good. Not in characters or cosplayers. There's a difference between cocky and confident. I do love shy guys, but when someone is confident, it's very attractive. It could be that someone did a great job on a costume and he knows he did his best making it or just Hughes wanting to share the love of his daughter with everyone.

rai-rai
10-02-2006, 09:51 AM
any final fantasy dude... like, if i ever see someone dressed up as cloud or anything, ill spaz out lol... mmm 5 ft long swords...

bondkira
10-02-2006, 10:14 AM
all of Organization XIII from KH2 XD all the guys are very hot and i would love to see all of them! lol and of course, FF characters... man when i saw Sephiroth..... oh yea lol
i would love to see any GGXX guy characters!! especially Sol Badguy XD. i love those little feminine looking characters (very very beautiful), but i would also LOVE to see masculine characters!! also, characters from KOF (Kyo and Iori... want to see Alba and Soiree too!!)
in general, i love beautiful ppl (who doesn't?? lol), but i also have an attraction towards older, masculine ppl (ex: Auron from FF10 and Maxima from KOF).
man i wish i had a boyfriend..... *sobs*
hurray for guy cosplayers!!! ^_^

SaltySlippers
10-02-2006, 08:56 PM
Oh! I Almost forgot! I love it when guys wear fangs! Not just vampire fangs, but quite a few characters have them if you look closely...Ryoga, inuyasha, Tasuki,(*brain just konked out*) yeah..some more that I can't think of. Anyways, Its really cute, and It's great when details like that are noticed!
Oh I agree with the fangs part. = D

EvilAuthor
10-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh I agree with the fangs part. = D
Oh yes! I love fangs. With the exception of a certain vamp in red, I don't like vampires, but I love guys with fangs. It's cute in a "I could eat your brain" kind of way.

FeelLikeRain
10-02-2006, 10:14 PM
@ sorazowie: I can't speak for all girls here, but personally I prefer the strong, loyal type, like Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia. But the character's personality doesn't always factor in when it comes to the kinds of cosplayers I like, because I know they're not the real thing. You can't expect the cosplayer to be like the character personality-wise.

True; even if they are acting in character there's still the real personality underneath of that. Nonetheless, there are many people who do choose their character according to the personality parallels that exist there.

The thing to keep in mind for the invaders of this thread is that ... it's really only that damn it, some characters are just too awesome for a guy to cosplay and NOT get the 'OMG you're !!'. Especially if the costume is something really elaborate/difficult. It doesn't necessarily mean we're [i]attracted to/crushing on this or that cosplayer, although I'd be lying if I said that never happens. After all, there are many, many very cute people at anime conventions. At least from what I've seen. >_>

meowl
10-03-2006, 01:06 AM
Guy invading the thread!
I thought I'd find a lot of desire for "hot" guys and "cute" (boyish) guys. Easy guess. But one of the early posters mentioned Al Elric. And we cosplay Al. And Al gets lots of squeals and glomps. And AL HAS NO BODY. So, it's not just about guys who are cute or hot that you want to see. There is something more, perhaps deeper? Or maternal? I'm mystified (as all guys are) but I'm grateful for gals who like Al. Thanks!

sorazowie
10-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Cocky is NEVER good. Not in characters or cosplayers. There's a difference between cocky and confident. I do love shy guys, but when someone is confident, it's very attractive. It could be that someone did a great job on a costume and he knows he did his best making it or just Hughes wanting to share the love of his daughter with everyone.

some like cocky,
like han solo or sawer from "lost"
just a little curious

sorazowie
10-03-2006, 06:33 AM
true but some girls dont think about the actual person just the character:bigtu:

total_addict
10-03-2006, 06:53 AM
For me it's L from Death Note, Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist and the boys from Naruto ^^
Though I still can't make myself glomp a complete stranger... ^^' *a bit shy*

Rukia_Kurosaki
10-03-2006, 08:02 AM
For me, it's Sesshoumaru, Kouga, and Miroku from Inuyasha, Roy, Hughes, and Al from FullMetal Alchemist, Abel Nightroad from Trinty Blood, Duo Maxwell and Millardo Peacecraft from Gundam Wing, and various boys from Naruto. There's a lot more but I won't name them all. Too many @.@

Gwydion
10-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Guy invading the thread!
I thought I'd find a lot of desire for "hot" guys and "cute" (boyish) guys. Easy guess. But one of the early posters mentioned Al Elric. And we cosplay Al. And Al gets lots of squeals and glomps. And AL HAS NO BODY. So, it's not just about guys who are cute or hot that you want to see. There is something more, perhaps deeper? Or maternal? I'm mystified (as all guys are) but I'm grateful for gals who like Al. Thanks!

As far as that is concerned, for me personally it's more about appreciating the difficulty of the costume. I for one love your Al and would be super excited to see it at a con, despite the fact that he has no body and that I really like his character. So as others have said, if the costume is really well done, it doesn't much matter who it is - I'll end up loving it anyway.

Oh, and since it was mentioned, I also think fangs are fun. :P

Angathol
10-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Guy invading the thread!

Not only do I appreciate the vast amount of time and effort that Al cosplayers put into their costumes, but there's also the feeling that Al is like the little sibling I've never had. Alphonse, despite his tall stature and immense strength, is still a vulnerable little boy on the inside, and it breaks my heart. So every time I see an Al cosplayer, I have to talk to them. I can't NOT. He's such a beautiful character.

At Fan Expo, my friend cosplayed as Alphonse. We kept trying to hug each other, but I kept getting stabbed by his shoulder spikes! XD Once in the eye and once on the forehead! Unfortunately, Al isn't exactly cuddly.

Toastersix
10-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Hmmm let's see..

Prince Diamond[Sailor Moon R] - I love Demando-sama! He's so pretty!
Soushi[Zettai Kareshi] - I would DIE to see this. Soushi is amazing!
Ishida [Bleach] - Little known fact that I have a huge Ishida obsession.
Kyouya[Ouran] - Another pretty, angsty character! I love him!
Spike[Cowboy Bebop] - I looove well done Spikes. I just love Spike.
Touga[Shoujo Kakumei Utena] - I love the Ohtori Uniforms. And Touga.
Evil Tamahome[Fushigi Yuugi] - Evil Tama is gorgeous. xD

CherryBomb
10-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Evil Tamahome[Fushigi Yuugi] - Evil Tama is gorgeous. xD
Oh my goodness! I forgot about Evil Tama!! I love that outfit (black chinese shirt open in the middle:heart: soo cute!! And the fact that he's evil is also a plus... don't know why...

cactusmomma
10-04-2006, 09:06 PM
I love Tasuki cosplays. FY was my first anime love.

As for cosplay I'd like to see on a guy.. Sir Papacharino Nanadan from Photon and Frank from Shadow Hearts From the New World.

Inque
10-05-2006, 02:05 AM
I think one of my all time favorites in Vincent Valentine..I love his outfit I like vampires, cliche yes but still great.

Tamahome and Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi would also be awesome!!

FeelLikeRain
10-05-2006, 09:49 AM

Oh yes. The world needs more Ishida cosplayers. Preferably male ones, as the only ones I've seen so far are female. *emotear*

VincentEternal
10-05-2006, 09:55 AM
I think one of my all time favorites in Vincent Valentine..I love his outfit I like vampires, cliche yes but still great.

Now that's what I'm talking about!! XD

R-chan
10-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Most Shounen Jump guys do it for me. I'm such a sucker for anyone from Dragonballz, Rurouni Kenshin, One Piece, etc. I love seeing characters like benitora from Samurai deeper kyo since I love that series and it isn't cosplayed enough!

Inque
10-05-2006, 06:01 PM
Lol, ^_^ Yesss Vincent!!!!

To add to that...
Shido from Nightwalker
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/shido_shiro/shidovamp.jpg
Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2c/Vampire_Princess_Miyu.jpg

Runi-Chan
10-05-2006, 06:06 PM
I'd like to see some guys cosplaying from lesser-known things, like the early Final Fantasy games, or Violinist of Hameln.

Because seriously; a guy Hamel? WINZ.

Inque
10-05-2006, 06:09 PM
LOL Violinst of Hamlen is cool, and seeing a male Hamel...hmm interesting if anything

Runi-Chan
10-05-2006, 06:15 PM
LOL Violinst of Hamlen is cool, and seeing a male Hamel...hmm interesting if anything

Heck, I'd be happy if more guys knew what VoH is.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
10-05-2006, 06:19 PM
hmm...i would think the majority of females will say their favorite male character....because i am going to say:

Kenshin Himura. Everytime i see a guy in Kenshin's garbs i must get a picture ^^ I have my cosplay pictures and then i have my kenshin cosplay pictures.

but i also am a sucker for Tidus (FFX) and Sora (KH1,2) for some strange reason...and don't get me started on Sasuke

Grimman5000
10-05-2006, 06:20 PM
*guy invading thread*

Ive never been glomped before...even when I cosplayed as Cloud :(

!*Jessi-Chan*!
10-05-2006, 06:21 PM
*gasp* a guy!!!

pure_fantasy
10-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Thought up some more...
Portgas D. Ace.
Roxas
Cloud
Vincent
Marluxia
Sexyon.. oh, I mean Zexion XD

*It seems just about every guy from Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts strikes our attention ladies. I'd probably do some serious glomping if i seen any hot guys cosplay as some of the characters that I've mentioned our that others have mentioned at a con. I'm sure somebody agrees with me on that. ^_~

CapsuleCorp
10-05-2006, 09:32 PM
*It seems just about every guy from Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts strikes our attention ladies.

Not mine! Eugh. *shiver*

IMO (and MO only)...as nice as it is that Final Fantasy is a lot of guys' first cosplay and gets them into the idea of wearing costumes for fun...I wish more of them would grow out of it. Seriously. There is SO much anime out there, so many characters in series and games, that they could extend themselves to, but so many of them just get in a FF rut (and now KH, sigh) and don't look beyond it to what else they could do.

My answers to "what I'd like to see on guys" had nothing to do with my favorite characters, because for one, I don't expect guys to do them, and for two...characters are wholly separate from the people in costume. I may love a lot of bishonen, but I love them in my inner world - I don't transfer that to people in costume. I WILL, however, fangirl on a boy in a quality costume that I recognize. :) Doubly so if it happens to be either something I've not seen before, or something a boy has never done before despite oodles of girls crossplaying it.

daguru
10-05-2006, 10:00 PM
-_- *uses the search function*
Of my 30+ costumes, only Dante is a character listed in this thread. And that costume of mine is retired.

Inaba
10-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Hmmm let's see..

It's news to me! =O

Anyway. I love to see boys cosplay from Shoujo series. (Expecially Arina Tanemura works~!)

Inque
10-06-2006, 01:31 AM
-_- *uses the search function*
Of my 30+ costumes, only Dante is a character listed in this thread. And that costume of mine is retired.

Dante is awesome...He is noteworthy as well.

The Partisan
10-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Dude stepping in...

Based on the popularity of the Squeenix guys and various other Shoujo series characters, I find it interesting that a good majority of women are fans of male characters with effeminate qualities (physical mostly). Is it because women inadvertently like men whom they can relate too on not just an emotional but physical level as well, thus making the barriers between the two genders less defined and intimidating? Or is it simply that women subconciously think/wish that men are nothing more than hairy women, capable of interacting and understanding them on their own level, and the "bishonen factor" easily cators to this mindframe?

It's deffinitely something to think about...

CapsuleCorp
10-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Interesting theories, Partisan...or perhaps it has to do with the reality of our subculture. Most of the males that us geek females have been around socially are completely the opposite of the bishonen type, and let's face it, a lot of those fanboys tend to either do or say things to immediately eliminate them from dating pool potential within minutes of meeting them. We gravitate to the bishonen because they're entirely unlike the real boys we socially interact with? Whether it's because we wish real boys were like bishonen, or because of some other factor that makes them more attractive, I don't know. Keep in mind that the bishonen are still fictional, and not all women would automatically want the same men of their fantasy worlds to come alive and be the sort they'd actually chase after. Some of us do. :D But for all the squeeing over pretty boys with sensitive personalities, how many girls still go off and pick up perfectly bland, well-adjusted, angst-free boys with a little muscle on them and good, strong, square jaws? Quite a few, methinks.

Cosplay is merely an extension of the fantasy worlds and escapism that we all enjoy. It wouldn't be entirely wrong to expect that girls want boys to dress up as these characters, but only for the sake of cosplay - we don't want them to become those characters permanently. In a general sense. I, for one, think fanboys could learn a lot from anime boys.

Ukayoru no Chou
10-08-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm a big obsesser with zombie stuff, and a really badass looking umbrella corp guy, or anything like that gets me all spazz-out. Square Enix as well, but I think Vincent in particular. There's probably more, but I just happened to be listening to a song from dawn of the dead while browsing and it spurred the thought!

-- almost forgot Naruto guys. Almost all of them I think, since I love the show a lot (so does everyone and their mom..hahah)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
10-08-2006, 04:32 PM
CapsuleCrop and the Partisan: those are some great insights, but i for one must be a minority in the female population of our culture because i do NOT gravitate towards those particular characters. I would say that i do like some of the Square Enix guys (Vincent) but probably because of the complexity of his design and i am a sucker for YuffiexVincent pairings which is why i choose to cosplay as Yuffie. But i am not really around fanboys AT ALL (even at cons) because those people are so unlike me that it would be forced if i attempted to hang around them. Do you think that has something to do with why i don't gravitate towards the bishies?
The only character that i feel a "bond" (can you bond with fictional characters? i do think so) is Kenshin and i don't really think him to be a bishie at all. Kenshin, to me, is more like a regular guy in anime standards, not this fantasy guy all girls drool over. He's scarred (but some women dig scars. lol) and he has this past that isn't exactly tragic because he made it as it is. He swoops in to save people, but not in some dashing way as the fantasy guys.
So, yeah, i don't fit the picture you guys painted. although i do agree with you.

xcascax
10-08-2006, 04:35 PM
I would Like to see a real good looking Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 4) to come save me from zobies XD
Also:
Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!)
Guts (Berserk)
Manji, Magatsu, or Shira (Blade of the Immortal)
Kanda (D.Gray-Man)-with chest included

Kalista315
10-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Kakashi makes me drool to death ^.^

but hmp. Anybody heard of KID from Detective Conan (Case Closed)? I really hope somebody would cosplay as him *sighs*

Suger_baby_love
10-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I LOVE to see Sora Cosplayers!! I especially love it when they're they right height and have (an) accurate wig/hair!! Cause then they're all short and have such cute hair! I especially love their BIG shoes and they're Keyblade cause it's always so much bigger than them!! *giggle* ^_^ *~Suger~*

Good idea for a thread by the way. ^_^

ayareinami*YAY*
10-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Vash. I would go totally ape-sh*t if I saw a good Vash cosplay. Not because I think Vash is hot or anything, but Vash is Vash! Yay Vash <3

...how many times did I say...Vash? o_o? let's not count...haha

YunaLenne
10-10-2006, 12:04 AM

Your Riku costume is awesome *_* You should do KH2 Riku!

And as for the question on this thread...I don't glomp or hug cosplayers.Lol :P (But I do enjoy taking pics of well done costumes) ^_~. I just like to see a costume of my favorite character done well ^_^ I would really like to see more of the following characters cosplayed...

Riku (KH1 & 2)
Dante (DMC3)
Kadaj (AC)
Yazoo (AC)
Tidus (FFX / FFX-2)
Sasuke (Naruto)
Ryu (SF)
Reno (AC)
Fayt (SO3)

Ebby-chan
10-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Ok I saw a Wolfwood at MoMo-con and I damn near got a nose bleed. Then there was the the Alucard at AWA.... who bit me. I would kill for a guy Axel, oh and heaven forbid I find a good Mihawk from One Piece and as always a good Colonel Mustang can get me into a mini-skrit any day.

Ebby-chan
10-10-2006, 12:30 AM
The guys from Pretear, especially Sasame. ^_^

Chichiri, Tasuki, and Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi

The Guys of Magic Knight Rayearth

That is all I can think of right now. I like well-made costumes and it's really cool when they really look like the character.

I don't what I would do If I saw a Sasame cosplayer. The word 'glomp' is not enough.

Roxey20
10-10-2006, 12:40 AM
I don't what I would do If I saw a Sasame cosplayer. The word 'glomp' is not enough.
Amen. I'd probably melt into a giant puddle on the floor...

VincentEternal
10-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Vash. I would go totally ape-sh*t if I saw a good Vash cosplay. Not because I think Vash is hot or anything, but Vash is Vash! Yay Vash <3

...how many times did I say...Vash? o_o? let's not count...haha

Hey, just checkin'...did you say you like Vash?! XD He's cool, too!

Manveri
10-10-2006, 06:12 PM
I love young!Kakashi cosplayers (I've never seen a Rin though...T_T)
I would melt in a pile of fangirl goo if I saw (a well done):
Anything from Demon Diary or Id_entity
TeniPuri (expecially Fuji, Ryoma, and Oshitari), Ouran (Kyouya!), or Bleach
Oh, also Tobi from Naruto!

And Vincent; but that's already been said ^_^

Rikku-chan
10-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Riku (KH1 & 2)
Dante (DMC3)
Kadaj (AC)
Yazoo (AC)
Tidus (FFX / FFX-2)
Sasuke (Naruto)
Ryu (SF)
Reno (AC)
Fayt (SO3)

I TOTALLY agree with the Riku KHI/II, TIDUS!!!, AC Reno, Kadaj and Yazoo!!
but my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is GIPPAL!!! and there aren't many out there!! (which makes me sad!!) but there was One REALLY REALLY good one that was just ...WOW ^^ *GIGGLES and BLUSHES!*

also Dark (Dn Angel) and Kyo (Fruits Basket) are two FAVORITES!! ^^

Inaba
10-10-2006, 06:16 PM

Ohgod thirded. Though I'd be happier with a good Hayate! *swoon~*

Edeamous
10-10-2006, 07:56 PM
*WARNING WARNING GUY IN THREAD!*

'ello girls! I couldn't help but post in here, because I'd like to get an idea of cosplays. I've cosplayed Vash before, but I want another good costume that especially females would love to see, so I want a good consensus abotu what you woudl REALLY wnt so I can start lookign at a good cosplay for next year.
I've got a universal build for most male cosplays, and I'm nto too bad looking. So gimme an idea of wha tyou want to see.

Thanks gals!

bondkira
10-10-2006, 08:17 PM
*WARNING WARNING GUY IN THREAD!*

'ello girls! I couldn't help but post in here, because I'd like to get an idea of cosplays. I've cosplayed Vash before, but I want another good costume that especially females would love to see, so I want a good consensus abotu what you woudl REALLY wnt so I can start lookign at a good cosplay for next year.
I've got a universal build for most male cosplays, and I'm nto too bad looking. So gimme an idea of wha tyou want to see.

Thanks gals!

Oh!! How about "G" or Vice from FF7: Dirge of Cerberus?? Oh and how about Gippal from FF10-2?? I will love you forever!! ^_^
G:http://www.siliconera.com/news/0511/ff7gackt.jpg
Vice: http://media.adventchildren.net/scans/fami0113_4.jpg (topless white haired dude)

Angathol
10-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Edeamous: I think you could pull off a sexcellent (yes, sexcellent) Seifer. And that would be awesome. :D

Edeamous
10-10-2006, 08:27 PM
G looks pretty possible, and as for seifer, I've considered it in the past ^^
Mmm I likethese ideas already.

YunaLenne
10-10-2006, 11:27 PM
I TOTALLY agree with the Riku KHI/II, TIDUS!!!, AC Reno, Kadaj and Yazoo!!
but my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is GIPPAL!!! and there aren't many out there!! (which makes me sad!!) but there was One REALLY REALLY good one that was just ...WOW ^^ *GIGGLES and BLUSHES!*

also Dark (Dn Angel) and Kyo (Fruits Basket) are two FAVORITES!! ^^
Gippal is one of my favs too!Sadly though,not many people cosplay as him.I have only seen like 3 total.

faithpocky
10-29-2006, 06:40 PM
well...i'v seen some pretty cute Axels from Kingdom Hearts ,and Gaara and kankuro's too from Naruto:rockon: ..when i whas at Sugoicon 06 and i saw the cutest Gaara and Axel they were sooo hot!:toothy: and personaly i thot there were some pretty good kankuro's too:skidude2: XD....Eney way most guys i see there are ok looking...but some are soooo cute you want to hug'em!:angel2: :toothy: in 2007 i Maybe going to Omg!!con in Paducah,Kentucky...IM GOING AS NARUTO!!!!i want(hopefully)for a boy as one of the characters to hug me!:toothy: maybe i'l have a peace of paper that says"free hugs"....or maybe"glomp me".....oh well....just saying that Kankuro,Gaara and Axel cosplayers are cute!YAAAAYYYY!!!!Maybe i'l go too uh...whats that called..Daigacon 07 in Bowling green Kentucky?i dont know how too spell it ^_^''...

derelict_
10-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Anything square-enix well done. idk ive gotten to a point where video game/anime guy characters really arent that appealing to me anymore =_= i guess real life is more satisfying lol.
any cute guy whos cosplaying as a cute guy character is good ^_^

*Icca*
10-30-2006, 03:58 PM
id love to see a decent street fighter Vega or soul caliburs seigfried (yum) or Raphael

yamibakura03
10-30-2006, 08:04 PM
would wish to see a male cospaying kanda from d-grayman or any of them. the d-gryman guys..but i still wish to see a kanda.

Issu
11-01-2006, 03:20 AM
I dinnae how much of this has been said already but,

Guys who can pull of their character or costume well and guys who are doing cosplays from series/games/etc that I'm interested in, especially if its something I'm cosplaying myself. Anything else I think would be more the cosplayer than the costume xD

I'm contrary to the shirtless thing. I'm a firm believer that a guy can be fully clothed and carry himself attractively.

KaiJule
11-01-2006, 04:30 AM
I'd die to see a very well done male Garma Zabi from Gundam TwT

EDIT: and I forgot my beloved Archer and Gilgamesh from FATE/stay night XD

gugenorchide
11-01-2006, 06:22 AM
I would love to see a cute guy dressed in either a Tidus or Cloud outfit. I've seen plenty of those, though I would like to see some lad actually look similar to the character, though I do know that's hard to do.