PDA

View Full Version : Plans for AWA 2007?

Pages : [1] 2

Moon_Fish
09-24-2006, 06:43 PM
I know it's really really early, but I was thinking about what I want to do next year lol. So far I'm hoping to do Esther Blancett from Trinity Blood, and maybe Princess Garnet in her white gown.

R-chan
09-24-2006, 07:05 PM
heh it's never too early to plan! Fuuma Monou from X and Cassandra Alexander from Soul Caliber II. I'm just hyped for spring Momocon and MTAC!

london2191
09-24-2006, 08:03 PM
Hell, it is early. ^^ I know, or I'll try to get a ride to Momocon, but I doubt I'll be there. If so, I'll most probably be doing ANBU Temari. And for Dragon*Con I'll most probably again be doing ANBU Temari *if Momocon doesn't work out* or I'll be doing Nanao-chan. And then for AWA I'll probably do ANBU Temari. I just find Naruto funner when doing anime...I dunno. It's gonna be hard to choose since I can usually only go for one day.

BTW, it's AWA '07, not '08. =333

Visual_Kei101
09-24-2006, 08:36 PM
I've already started for two of my three outfits, possibly four. :D I'm doing for AWA '07 is:
Jun from phantasmagoria
Anima Hitsugi (Main cosplay)
Mervellies gackt (with wings)
Storm trooper Hard Gay

Yea, you read that right, Hardo gay storm tropper. :3

london2191
09-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Wow, that's sexy. xD

scandia
09-24-2006, 08:49 PM
I am not even sure what to do for 2007, let alone 2008.

I think I will wear my Rosa Farrell and Terra Branford costumes. I dunno if to submit one of the AMVs I have made. This year there waaaaaaaay too many lulls- but I still want to attend next year.

london2191
09-24-2006, 08:53 PM
AWAs schedule was rather confusing for me. The only thing we really did was watch anime in the video room. Everything else was just kinda moo. I did go to the Bleach photoshoot scheduled here online but the rest of the time I just sat, took pictures, or got my pictures taken.

darknessorlight
09-24-2006, 09:00 PM
If I do go, I will either go as Kh2 Kairi or Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric....Guess it depends.

RynxEnvy
09-24-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm thining about doing L from DeathNote and then also bringing my Edward Elric costume again.
And hopefully I'll have my Armony Eiselstein costume done aswell.

Moon_Fish
09-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Eh >< Sorry I didn't notice that. I'm not exactly the smartest person around lol. But thats cool to see that I'm not the only one planning so early. ^^ I'm actually working on my head band right now.

Moon_Fish
09-24-2006, 09:03 PM
I am not even sure what to do for 2007, let alone 2008.

I think I will wear my Rosa Farrell and Terra Branford costumes. I dunno if to submit one of the AMVs I have made. This year there waaaaaaaay too many lulls- but I still want to attend next year.

Yeah sorry I meant to say 07, hopefully it will be edited so or something, sorry.

london2191
09-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Yay for Kairi! Kairi is a popular character, but Ed is even more so. He kinda is like the main charrie of FMA. I'd go with Kairi.

I think I saw an L at AWA...I'm not sure...but he's cool. I bought Vol. 2 and I still haven't gotten through reading it *^^;;* but he's still cool. =3

darknessorlight
09-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Yay for Kairi! Kairi is a popular character, but Ed is even more so. He kinda is like the main charrie of FMA. I'd go with Kairi.

I think I saw an L at AWA...I'm not sure...but he's cool. I bought Vol. 2 and I still haven't gotten through reading it *^^;;* but he's still cool. =3
^_^ :skidude2:

london2191
09-24-2006, 09:22 PM
=33 It's quite stupid really, I don't even own the game. >=D I just love the characters. I'll probably end up hating them all *'cept Roxas, uff course* if I end up playing the game.

darknessorlight
09-24-2006, 09:25 PM
lol hopefully you won't end up hating them all, oh well......

Yuugiusa
09-24-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm just going to cosplay as any yaoi fangirls favorite popular character of that year when I cross that bridge. XD

MantidMan
09-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Honestly I will wait till about July and see what is popular. I like to find a character that fits my stature (IE my Umbrella Corp, and Kenpachi)

But in the works for Momocon is Zabuza and a surprise ^_^

Miss Meru
09-26-2006, 04:24 PM
I'll probably wear Hachi again since NANA will probably be more popular.

For next year I'd like me and my fiance to have our Shampoo & Ranma costumes ready. I've also been wanting to make Rosette Christopher for a while now. Hrmmm.

RyeCrimsonMoon
09-26-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm going to start work on a Kyuubi Naruto outfit (If you've seen the plushie, thats what I'm going for :D) And if I have time, Boogiepop Phantom ^_^

HellofaCon
09-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Noobin it up next year, I've been to AWA every year since '04, me and some friends are going to be "the band of the hawk", an oldie but haven't seen it done, I'll be Gutz and my pal with the long hair that was walking around saying hell of a con to everyone, will be griffith, we should have a judeau, Corkus, pippin, Casuka and Rickertt

ryoogawa
09-27-2006, 05:01 PM
hyde again of course :3 and whatever else I might be liking at that time next year

Eurobeat King
09-27-2006, 05:17 PM
I changed the title of this thread to AWA 2007, next year. So discuss what you plan to cosplay and do at AWA 2007, since planning for 2008 is too far ahead.. :thumbsup:

I will probably cosplay Shinji Ikari again for a possible Evangelion gathering, and maybe Jann Lee for a Dead or Alive gathering, since I won't be cosplaying him at DragonCon 2007. AWA would be a better place for a DOA gathering since it would be more recognized. :)

Lystrade
09-27-2006, 06:27 PM
I don't know what to make yet, I always change my mind like a few weeks before a con. Hopefully, I'll have something new! Since I plan on going to Anime Expo and Otakon this year, I'll probably just re-wear things I make for them. :D

london2191
09-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Nanao-chan, PERHAPS Rukia, or ANBU Temari. I'm kinda bugged with my hair right now so I may not, but my fan is my best friend so I gotsta try it.

phantomthief
09-27-2006, 10:28 PM
*puts on Fangs*

~Ari-chan

Clive-kun
09-28-2006, 12:53 AM
We're doing Ed and Al in 4 different outfits (we already have the dates picked out too x.x)

finalfantsy86
09-28-2006, 04:47 PM

Hehe...The L was a tetris block from the game "Tetris"...just so you know...:chatah:

finalfantsy86
09-28-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm just gonna wait a while and see what's popular around oh January-Febuary but right now I'm thinking human Inuyasha or possibly Itachi.....

london2191
09-28-2006, 07:14 PM
>> No an actual L. As in L from Deathnote.

finalfantsy86
09-28-2006, 07:16 PM
oh !!srry....My B...:(

london2191
09-28-2006, 07:19 PM
S'fine.

I followed that kid through the merchandise-buying-type-ly-like-ness room. It was kinda sad tho' coz' there was a cosplayer hiding behind him and he didn't even know.

Amaloli-chan
09-29-2006, 06:00 AM
Oi! Tis' is very early. xD But, my friends have already decided that they wanted to do a huge cosplay group for next year. I'm going to be Fanny (Guilty Gear) and Flonne (Disgaea) ^^ As for Momo-Con...Peggy (The Candy Spooky Theater). xD It's going to be a fun year, but tough, too...three costumes. x_x;

livvylove
09-29-2006, 11:16 AM
I want to do something bigger then this year that we can pull off well but I don't know what. Adam just wants to do the Ukyo and Ryoga that we planned to do this year.

PhoenixGate
10-03-2006, 10:06 AM
So far I'm hoping to do Esther Blancett from Trinity Blood
That would be awsome as I am planning to do Abel Nightroad in Krusnik form 80% (Anime) for 2007 AWA. Other cosplays will be Byakuya Kuchiki and Sesshoumaru.

sweet_magic
10-03-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm still trying to recover from this year's AWA, but once december hits, I'll probably start thinking seriously about what costumes I want to do for XIII. I wanna do so many characters, but I know I'll probably only limit myself to wearing one costume per day (or maybe one night time costume if I see fit).

YunaLenne
10-03-2006, 02:07 PM
I started planning for AWA 2007 right after I left the con :P I am going to be going as Yachiru Kusajishi,Org.Riku,Advent Children Aeris & another cosplay that my group hasn't decided on yet >.< But we have time,so it's ok ^_^ You can never plan too early ^_~.

Moon_Fish
10-03-2006, 04:27 PM
That would be awsome as I am planning to do Abel Nightroad in Krusnik form 80% (Anime) for 2007 AWA. Other cosplays will be Byakuya Kuchiki and Sesshoumaru.

Yay! I think I'm going to do Esther in the manga, I'm just kind of worried how to go about making the armor. lol. We'll have to get some photos of us in our costumes together next year. ^^

london2191
10-03-2006, 09:00 PM
That'd be cool if someone did Advent Children Zack or Last Order Zack.

AsukaBlue
10-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Shiva from ff10.

Nagi XIII
10-11-2006, 09:41 AM
I'll be going as Axel from KH2 (it'll be AWA XIII, so Organization XIII cosplay is a MUST for me!) and I would love to be in on any KH2 groups/photoshoots for AWA XIII. I missed the KH2 photoshoot for AWA XII 'cuz I had no idea there was one....I was so distraught... *cries*

Moon_Fish
10-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Well I started on my Garnet crown so that is one i'll have for sure. I'de like to finish it for momocon. Esther will be done during the summer.

Tomahawkchunker
10-15-2006, 01:40 AM
I want to do something bigger then this year that we can pull off well but I don't know what. Adam just wants to do the Ukyo and Ryoga that we planned to do this year.She won

anduin
10-18-2006, 09:57 PM
alrighty, Asukablue and Nagi XIII, I'm going to find you next year, and I will get your pictures. Epspecially Asukablue, becuase I've always wanted to see a Shive costume. :)
Me? I'm doing an Avatar group with two other friends. We're going as Ty Lee, Azula, and Mai. I'm going to be Ty Lee, only becuase I'm the most flexible of the three. So, I'm ganna have to practive splits and other various poses, like back bends. I'm also learning some gymnastics. Just for AWA.

Nagi XIII
10-20-2006, 05:39 PM
alrighty, Asukablue and Nagi XIII, I'm going to find you next year, and I will get your pictures.

I'll have to get your picture, too. Avatar is the best show on Nickelodeon ( 'course that's not hard, but Avatar rocks anyway).

Visual_Kei101
10-21-2006, 12:37 PM
My cosplay's for AWA 13 are going to be "the WORLD" Hitsugi from the band nightmare, Mervellies Gackt with wings, and then JUN from Phantasmagoria. :D

Amechan
10-22-2006, 01:44 AM
I was planning on being old school for AWA 13, and going as Tsunami from Tenchi Muyo on Saturday. I had planned on finishing my Future Sakura from CCS costume for Friday of AWA but I don't think I'm going to do that. So, Friday's costume is undecided.

sweet_magic
10-22-2006, 02:49 PM
Yay for old school cosplay. ^^ My friend is a huge tenchi fan to this day and I know she would die if she saw a Tsunami at AWA 13.

Personally, I would like to do either a Yu Yu Hakusho cosplay (Besides Kurama and Hiei) and/or a Outlaw star one.

Kidd_wolf
10-23-2006, 12:19 PM
I want to go, but I need buddies to go with, so can I get to know some local people here who live in Ga. I'm not about to rush off with ya, but I'll chat with ya here on cosplay so i can learn more about AWA and those who I can meet.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
10-23-2006, 01:02 PM
i haven't posted in this thread...wah...where have i been! lol

umm. I really don't know what i'll do for AWA next year. Got 3-4 cons before that, so i guess whatever i wear to them i will wear to AWA ^_^
Alisha Clan Clan - Outlaw Star
Hunny/Honey - Ouran Host Club
those are the only costumes not listed in the sig that i plan on working on. they'll all probably be dragged to awa

anduin
10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
I want to go, but I need buddies to go with, so can I get to know some local people here who live in Ga. I'm not about to rush off with ya, but I'll chat with ya here on cosplay so i can learn more about AWA and those who I can meet.

Don't worry, If you keep chatting on cosplay, your bound to find someone who you could dub your internet pal. But, going with someone you know would make the Con alot more fun.

rosabella
10-23-2006, 05:50 PM
I changed the title of this thread to AWA 2007, next year. So discuss what you plan to cosplay and do at AWA 2007, since planning for 2008 is too far ahead.. :thumbsup:

I will probably cosplay Shinji Ikari again for a possible Evangelion gathering, and maybe Jann Lee for a Dead or Alive gathering, since I won't be cosplaying him at DragonCon 2007. AWA would be a better place for a DOA gathering since it would be more recognized. :)

YAY!!!You're coming back?!?!?! ^.^ I am sooooo excited!! I get so see you at AX '07 AND AWA 13

As for my cosplay for AWA 13 I KNOW I'll be DoC Yuffie on Friday and Rinoa(the ballroom dress) at the request of a friend. on Saturday and Sunday, I might be Cagalli Yula Atha(sp?) from Gundam Seed in her pretty green dress and, depending on if my cousin can come here, I will be Rydia with her as Rosa from FFIV.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
10-23-2006, 06:26 PM
rosabella: another DoC Yuffie! cool! No one knew who i was at this past AWA, but i wasn't in the costume all that long (my feet hurt...)

R-chan
10-23-2006, 07:09 PM
join peach state cosplay society! tons of GAs there. look out for momo-con in march next year. I'm also a georgian. you'll love our southern cons!
@Jessi-chan: I would have know who u were! but i didn't see ya cosplay. ooo aisha-clan clan that's hott lol bet you'll have your own train of fanboys!^^

rosabella
10-23-2006, 09:48 PM
rosabella: another DoC Yuffie! cool! No one knew who i was at this past AWA, but i wasn't in the costume all that long (my feet hurt...)

AWWWW!! I wish I could have seen you T.T DoC cosplayers = bad@$$

djanime2005
10-24-2006, 09:35 AM
i am going to AWA 13. Just not sure yet what i will be cosplaying as though.

Liz

Kidd_wolf
10-24-2006, 10:19 AM
I think i will be my own character.

Susuke
10-24-2006, 10:50 AM
So far I've put it down to try to do Mizerable Gackt, and Auron. Don't know if I can do Mizerable yet though. Do to lack of funds. But i'm hoping XD

!*Jessi-Chan*!
10-24-2006, 02:11 PM
AWWWW!! I wish I could have seen you T.T DoC cosplayers = bad@$$

WHOO HOO! only saw about 3 vincents and got a picture with one o.O There's a huge DoC photoshoot at Katsu, but i choose Megacon instead.

So far I've put it down to try to do Mizerable Gackt, and Auron. Don't know if I can do Mizerable yet though. Do to lack of funds. But i'm hoping XD

i had planned to do Mizerable Gackt! lol. That would be super cool if you did that...it' such a detailed and intersting coat

Susuke
10-24-2006, 03:13 PM
WHOO HOO! only saw about 3 vincents and got a picture with one o.O There's a huge DoC photoshoot at Katsu, but i choose Megacon instead.

i had planned to do Mizerable Gackt! lol. That would be super cool if you did that...it' such a detailed and intersting coat

Yea I may or may not do it myself =/ I wanna do it myself cause it'd be an awesome bit of experience to learn to make. But I'm worried about how it will turn out and i'm tempted to get one costum made be some professional. lol.

vampirate
10-27-2006, 11:36 PM
If I'm still around the area my partner in crime and I are thinking about doing the whole, get a table in artists' alley to peddle our goods at thing. I think it's not a stretch to assume that I'd have Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts costume(s). And maybe Gankutsuou since that's my current long-term project.

Tensaihime
10-30-2006, 03:02 PM
One hint:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Tensai_Cosplay/Previewofsnipergoodness.jpg

Hee hee.

Edit: This should eliminate the confusion: http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Tensai_Cosplay/Anothersniperpreview.jpg

Nagi XIII
10-30-2006, 04:12 PM
One hint:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Tensai_Cosplay/Previewofsnipergoodness.jpg

Hee hee.

Was that Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars? OMFG! I loved that game! But...now I'm confused......

Also, anybody else doin' Org. XIII cosplay for AWA 2007 besides me???

Akarui-chan
10-31-2006, 01:00 AM
Was that Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars? OMFG! I loved that game! But...now I'm confused......

OMFG!!! ME TOO!!! O_o!!

Jujubeans
11-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Well if my husband and I are able to ship our costumes there (Yes ship them, they are huge), then we'll proudly wear them. If not, then I'll probably wear Nagato Yuki(Haruhi), Sakura (T:RC) or reviving Achika(Tenchi).

LiL KRN YUNA
11-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Hii~ Next year's going to be my first time at AWA and I'm excited already XD
I'll probably bring my Kairi (KH2), Hinamori (Bleach), and probably Penelo (FFXii) if I can finish it in time =3

Nagi XIII
11-12-2006, 09:01 AM
I'll probably bring my Kairi (KH2), Hinamori (Bleach), and probably Penelo (FFXii) if I can finish it in time =3
Kairi!!!:bigtu: Yays for more KH/KH2 cosplayers. I want there to be a nice , big Kingdom Hearts (all three games) photoshoot at AWA '07. Maybe even a seperate Organization XIII photoshoot, too.

smellyrichelley
11-16-2006, 12:29 PM
if i can get a car of people together again for 2007, i'll hopefully make it to awa. i've always wanted to do chise from saikano, though. i should have plenty of time to get that together if i start planning early. ^_^

Reamy
11-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Cosplay line-up for AWA:

Okita Souji, 1st Captain of the Shinsengumi --->Peacemaker Kurogane (Friday and possibly Sunday)
The White Rabbit --->Alice in Wonderland (EGA version) (Saturday)
Death God (Original) --->BLEACH (Sunday...if I get black hakama)

Reamy
11-20-2006, 12:15 PM
One question...

Would it be weird if an injured Okita Souji randomly showed up on Sunday with his top hanging off? I wanted to have him in some injured state for the fun of it. The whole torso wrapped/shoulder wrapped and arm bandaged skit?

LONG LIVE SOUTHERN CONS!

AnnAnime
11-21-2006, 02:57 PM
I already have plans for next year! I want to try to do 2-3 costumes for the convention next year. below are the names of the costume Character, series and reference pictures.

1.) Chi from Chobits- This version is in the manga and only seen a few time in once section.

Picture: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/AnnAnime/Chi%20and%20Dark%20Chi/Chobitsdress.jpg

2.) Cure Black From Pretty Cure- I really want to do her since my personality is more like hers.

Picture:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/AnnAnime/Pretty%20Cure/cureblack.gif

3.) Cure White from Pretty Cure- I think this costume is pretty too.

Picture:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/AnnAnime/Pretty%20Cure/curewhite.gif

I think I would prefer to do the pretty Cure costumes but I have to wait and see.

finalfantsy86
11-21-2006, 11:05 PM
On friday- I kinda want a humerous one(hasen't decided)
Saturday-Itachi...

RyeCrimsonMoon
11-22-2006, 08:54 PM
I'll be adding Kirby to my list of costumes :D

Fallen_Jenova
12-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Me and my cosplay group have a bunch of ideas throwing around right now.
We'll have our Org XIII cosplays (Me as Demyx and an Axel and a Xemnas).

We also have plans for a Star Ocean group. (Me as Albel and a Cliff and a Fayt)

I also want to have Zoisite from PGSM done by then.

NiGHTmaren
12-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Nothing is set in stone yet, though I am really hoping this year coming up I can make it to AWA. I have a few ideas in mind, but of course it's far too distant into the future for me to say what my plans will be and what I'll be making or wearing. Though I would like to have one of my major costumes for next year debuted at AWA, that's for certain. And I'll be bringing my up and coming Amano Rydia.

Vessa-Sushi
12-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Hopefully I'll have Kid Icarus (Super Smash Bros. Brawl version) done for AWA, as I am part of the SSB:Brawl/Melee group that is forming over on the AWA message boards ^^

Other then that..not much else planned. Had some ideas, tossed them, set them aside...Anime North takes up most of my money and cosplay, and the Pirahna Plant was my first, and most likely last, big cosplay project.

~Vessa

london2191
12-11-2006, 07:16 PM
I plan on doing Ballroom Temari (Naruto) for the AWA ball. Just a kimono with the wig, simple. =] And then I'll be doin' Summoner Yuna (FFX) for Saturday and ANBU Temari (Naruto) on Sunday. These are my plans as of now, but my mind my change throughout the summer.

Anyone doin' Sasuke-kun? =3

Jujubeans
12-12-2006, 01:57 PM
xx; The ball! I didn't get to go last year! :] Maybe with some luck and time I can go as Soi Fon in her purdy frilly yellow dress from the second OAV.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
12-13-2006, 12:07 AM
i did not go to the ball either...and i was super jealous of everyone dressed up so formally the night of the ball. I probably will attend in 07

kiarou
12-13-2006, 10:31 AM
hopefully my sai costume will e done by then, if not then ill be TJ sasuke or Anbu Itachi :)

AnnAnime
12-13-2006, 02:09 PM
I want to go to the ball as well and I bought some patterns as well for the ball. Links are below.

http://store.sewingtoday.com/cgi-bin/butterick/shop.cgi?s.item.B4955=x&TI=10013&

http://www.mccallpattern.com/item/M4698.htm?tab=costumes&page=4

I just need to think of a dress to make.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
12-13-2006, 04:36 PM
If i do attend the ball, i will just wear an old prom dress. I think it's cool for people to make a character into a formal character though! The results are always cute

Hikaruhime
12-13-2006, 10:19 PM
hopefully my sai costume will e done by then, if not then ill be TJ sasuke or Anbu Itachi :)

OMG!!1 That's neat; I'm doing Sai, too! :D Well, he's 30% done right now, but he'll definitely be done in time for AWA because I'm wearing him at A-Kon, too, which is in June. :D

london2191
12-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Ahhhh, Kiarouuuu-channn! Please bring Time Skip Sasuke-kun. -pouty lips- And I would enjoy Sai as well too. =3 We have to meet up.

My Temari kimono, well, I want it to be gold with purple trim, but I need to find my choices first. I'll have my wig with it. =] I have a pair of black shoes with little diamonds on them but if I finish my main costumes, I want shoes like Kaoru-dono from Rurouni Kenshin. =D -cough, rambled on too much-

kiarou
12-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Ahhhh, Kiarouuuu-channn! Please bring Time Skip Sasuke-kun. -pouty lips- And I would enjoy Sai as well too. =3 We have to meet up.

oh ya, look foward to seeing you^^

OMG!!1 That's neat; I'm doing Sai, too! :D Well, he's 30% done right now, but he'll definitely be done in time for AWA because I'm wearing him at A-Kon, too, which is in June. :D
lol, cool! 2 sais:bigtu: i dunno if ill be done tho, i still need to finish my anbu itachi, then change soome stuff on my tj sasuke

cant wait to meet u there^__^

london2191
12-17-2006, 03:07 PM

I've seen you online with your pics and stuff and it'll be cool to see you there. ^^;; Who are you cosplaying?

oh ya, look foward to seeing you^^

I've yet to see a Sai in real life that I can poke.

phantomthief
12-21-2006, 01:33 AM
Okay, I guess I can elaborate a little more X3

Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is my main costume...

I'll be bringing

Major Ocelot (IN A MINISKIRT!) from Metal Gear Solid 3 (On crack!!!)
Uchiha Itachi (in Pajamas) from Naruto
Uchiha Itachi (in a ballgown XD) for the ball since it was a bunch of fun!!! Those orange tarts were goooooood.

I'll probably be bringing one or two of the following... (Any votes?)

Police Officer Dark Mousy (DNAngel)
Youji (LOVELESS)
Alchemist Kharl (Dragon Knights)
Rewear... Blind Riku (Not in a miniskirt this time! XD) from Kingdom Hearts 2

~Ari-chan

Jujubeans
12-21-2006, 01:46 AM
xD "Pajama Time" Itachi? If you go as that I'll SO go as "Pajama Time" Orochimaru.

phantomthief
12-21-2006, 02:14 AM
XD DO IT!!! A few of us are doing a PJ group for either Friday or Saturday night ^_^

Me (Itachi), Kisame, Sasuke, Sakura, and a possible Gaara in Panda pajamas o_o;;;;

~Ari-chan

AnnAnime
12-21-2006, 02:12 PM
If you are going to be Alucard then I have to meet up with and have a picture with you... I adore Alucard. I wish someone would be Dracula.... oh well. Anyway....one of my costumes is going to be an original Vampiress Character.

Okay, I guess I can elaborate a little more X3

Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is my main costume...

I'll be bringing

Major Ocelot (IN A MINISKIRT!) from Metal Gear Solid 3 (On crack!!!)
Uchiha Itachi (in Pajamas) from Naruto
Uchiha Itachi (in a ballgown XD) for the ball since it was a bunch of fun!!! Those orange tarts were goooooood.

I'll probably be bringing one or two of the following... (Any votes?)

Police Officer Dark Mousy (DNAngel)
Youji (LOVELESS)
Alchemist Kharl (Dragon Knights)
Rewear... Blind Riku (Not in a miniskirt this time! XD) from Kingdom Hearts 2

~Ari-chan

Jujubeans
12-21-2006, 02:24 PM
xD okok, you've got me sold on "Pajama Time" Orochimaru then. I don't think it'll be a problem. Now just the problem of getting out there, LOL.

phantomthief
12-25-2006, 03:39 PM
If you are going to be Alucard then I have to meet up with and have a picture with you... I adore Alucard. I wish someone would be Dracula.... oh well. Anyway....one of my costumes is going to be an original Vampiress Character.

Already ordered the wig and recieved the boots ^__________^

I *might* have a Dracula, but that's a definite might.

~Ari-chan

LiL KRN YUNA
12-25-2006, 03:51 PM
kiarou: =O you're going to be there?! WOAH we have to meet up! I'm a huge fan of your TJ sasuke xD

london2191: Yay TJ Temari! I cant wait to meet you too! I'm definetly bringing my Kairis (KH2 ingame/FMV), Hinamori (Bleach), and if I can finish in time, Penelo (FFXII) XD

Akarui-chan
12-25-2006, 08:46 PM
Me and my cosplay group have a bunch of ideas throwing around right now.
We'll have our Org XIII cosplays (Me as Demyx and an Axel and a Xemnas).

I also want to have Zoisite from PGSM done by then.

OMFG!!! STAR OCEAN?! I'm going as Souffle/Peppita Rossetti this year!!

london2191
12-27-2006, 09:39 PM
london2191: Yay TJ Temari! I cant wait to meet you too! I'm definetly bringing my Kairis (KH2 ingame/FMV), Hinamori (Bleach), and if I can finish in time, Penelo (FFXII) XD

Ooo, I'm not bringing Time Jump this year. =\ I am doing ANBU tho'. =] It's soo much easier. Half the stuff I'm using I already own, the black top, fan, and fishnets. Well, that's not half but my friend did make my vest and armthingies. I just need a skirt, shoes, mask, arm warmers and for my damned blonde wig to be delivered~!!~!~1 -stamps feet- Hurry up Amphigory!!!! -cough- ^^;; Sorry, Kairi sounds like fun. ^^ Do you play FFX? I'm doing Yunie on one of the days there and it'd be cool if we could hang out. And I s'pose you're not doing any Naruto then either.

Tee, I wanna glomp bed time Itachi-sama.

kiarou
12-27-2006, 11:00 PM
kiarou: =O you're going to be there?! WOAH we have to meet up! I'm a huge fan of your TJ sasuke xD

well then i just might have to bring my TJ sasuke then! :D
yes, we definatly have to meet up, i a huge fan of all ur cosplays^^

phantomthief
12-28-2006, 01:49 AM

XD I'll be sure to be on the lookout

Possible switch for me, Ocelot might be getting kicked for Train (Black Cat). Ocelot's being a big pain in the bum >.< That and I want Train's kitty grenades X3

~Ari-chan

AnnAnime
12-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Already ordered the wig and recieved the boots ^__________^

I *might* have a Dracula, but that's a definite might.

~Ari-chan

ooohh I really love dracula as well!! I hope you get to do him! That would be soo awesome!

Kyouko_Takara
12-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Im tring to get together an Akindo group from Gokinjo Monogatari (Neighborhood Story) by Ai Yazawa.
Anyone intrested in being Mariko, or Shintaru?

Also, is anyone cosplaying anything Ai Yazawa related? ^.^

LiL KRN YUNA
12-28-2006, 10:37 PM
Ooo, I'm not bringing Time Jump this year. =\ I am doing ANBU tho'. =] It's soo much easier. Half the stuff I'm using I already own, the black top, fan, and fishnets. Well, that's not half but my friend did make my vest and armthingies. I just need a skirt, shoes, mask, arm warmers and for my damned blonde wig to be delivered~!!~!~1 -stamps feet- Hurry up Amphigory!!!! -cough- ^^;; Sorry, Kairi sounds like fun. ^^ Do you play FFX? I'm doing Yunie on one of the days there and it'd be cool if we could hang out. And I s'pose you're not doing any Naruto then either.

=O awww, you should bring it! BUT ANBU. That sounds great too! XD LOL, amphigory!! I hate when we have to wait for wigs...I die XD Oo yes I do! That would be awesome too! I have lots of Naruto cosplays but I kinda forgot about them xD Maybe I'll bring one to AWA? X3

kiarou: YES you must >.< and itachi too! ^^ You're a fan of my cosplays? woah sweettt xD I am definetly gunna glomp you =D

london2191
12-30-2006, 06:42 PM
=O awww, you should bring it! BUT ANBU. That sounds great too! XD LOL, amphigory!! I hate when we have to wait for wigs...I die XD Oo yes I do! That would be awesome too! I have lots of Naruto cosplays but I kinda forgot about them xD Maybe I'll bring one to AWA? X3

Yeah, but if I do, it'll be my third con wearing it. And I wanna wear my others. You should definitely bring one. I'm planning on wearing Naruto on Friday and Saturday. Friday'll be my fancy Temari costume for the ball so you should make a fancy version of one of your Naruto charries. Bring oneeee!

XD I'll be sure to be on the lookout

Possible switch for me, Ocelot might be getting kicked for Train (Black Cat). Ocelot's being a big pain in the bum >.< That and I want Train's kitty grenades X3

I'm planning on putting London2191 on my nametag for AWA that year so that I can glomp who I know and vice versa. Definitely bring Train!!!! PLEASE. -stares at-

phantomthief
12-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Yup ^___________________^
Ocelot officially got ousted... I started on Train yesterday :3
The prototype of the kitty grenade is done!
http://www.images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=945833

My nametag should say "Ari-chan" =^.^= I'll be on the lookout :3

Yuna: YES! Do Naruto ball cosplay!!! *working on a formal Itachi dress*

~Ari-chan

london2191
12-30-2006, 10:57 PM
Yup ^___________________^
Ocelot officially got ousted... I started on Train yesterday :3
The prototype of the kitty grenade is done!
http://www.images.cosplay.com/showph...p?photo=945833

My nametag should say "Ari-chan" =^.^= I'll be on the lookout :3

Yuna: YES! Do Naruto ball cosplay!!! *working on a formal Itachi dress*

~Ari-chan

zomfg, it's adorable!! =]] It should definitely be your name tag. =)

Yesh, do a Naruto cosplay ball. I just got my kimono and fans, which I probably put there, and I'll take pictures as soon as my family gets out of the same room with me. xD

Star_Angel
12-30-2006, 11:55 PM
Im tring to get together an Akindo group from Gokinjo Monogatari (Neighborhood Story) by Ai Yazawa.
Anyone intrested in being Mariko, or Shintaru?

Also, is anyone cosplaying anything Ai Yazawa related? ^.^

OMG! I will <3 you all for doing anything Ai Yazawa!!! just to wonderful! ( am a total fan of all her stuff!)

As for me I am for sure bringing Boukenger Civilian costumes from Go Go Sentai Boukenger, something else Sentai but I'm not gonna say what for sure yet because it's to soon! (and it's a surprise until it is done in May!)
And most likely something else just haven't decided since it is way early!

phantoms_angel
12-31-2006, 12:05 AM
I will be bringing back Saber for sure on Friday. I might bring either Fuu from MKR or Satoshi from DNAngel, I'm not sure yet. I guess which ever will fit.
I'm currently working on a cosplay with my husband, yeah I said that last year too. My engineering for his wings didn't work and we ran out of time, but this year we're starting early! And I hope we can get it done. If not, then at least I'll have my cosplay cause compaired to last year, its not too hard.
We're going old school this year with two members of the Voltron Force! See you at AWA 13

Phantom's Angel
AWA 13 Cosplay
Saber - Fate/Stay Night - Completed
Princess Allura - Voltron - In Planning
Keith - Voltron - In Planning

phantomthief
12-31-2006, 12:53 AM
GO FOR SATOSHI!!!

~Dark

DizzyFan
12-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Asagi from D is still in place for me, Cure photoshoot version for walking around in and Sleeper PV version for the ball.

BUT I HAVE NOW ADDED CREED FROM BLACK CAT! <3
Hope everyone's excited as I am! : D

Bri-sama
12-31-2006, 11:02 PM
My plans right now are

Chesire from Teen Titans

Lucy from Elfen Lied

EGL Nyuu from Elfen Lied

and........Sexy no jutsu Shukaku!(this one i'm really excited out...out of the pure sexy creativeness of it!)

Bri-sama
01-01-2007, 12:50 AM
my plans are as followed (and hopefully not changing anytime soon)

Lucy from Elfen Lied

EGL Nyuu From Elfen Lied

Chesire from Teen Titans

and my personal favorite....Sexy no Jutsu Shukaku from Naruto! (i'm really excited about this one)

london2191
01-01-2007, 01:29 AM
AH Satoshi!

LiL KRN YUNA
01-01-2007, 05:15 PM
london2191: SnJ Gaara Formal version....Hrmmm sounds kinda funky? But it might work!! I need a ball dress anyways so might as well make a SnJ Gaara one xD-adds to lineup list-

phantomthief: HOMG XD the kitty is so cuuute! May I ask what it's made out of? and formal itachi <3 <3 Naruto formal group! WOOHOO

phantoms_angel: Sa.to.shi. -nods- If you bring him, I'd love you forever *o* I've been dying to see one! XD

london2191
01-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Yuna-channn *i'll call you Christy-san now. xD*: Hmmm, maybe a really pretty skirt and a tube top or something. I kin help you brainstorm! =] I'm doin' a kimono.

Aleera
01-02-2007, 10:30 PM
I imagine I'll be bringing Amano Rosa along. The other definite is the Agito school girl from FF Agito 13, since I have the perfect materials and patterns this is a sure thing. Maybe Kasumi or recycling another outfit from earlier like DOA movie Ayane(December 2005). We shall see...

Hearing that makes me want to cosplay Sophia's regular outfit, I all ready have her vacation one planned for a local con friday in April down to the exact sandals she has on.

phantomthief
01-03-2007, 04:02 AM
Dizzy: The Bishounen battle is ON!!! *throws sparkles into the air*

Bri: Shukaku... SnJ? I don't even know how that's gonna work! XD I'll definately be on the lookout...

Yuna: It's a paper mache ball painted with acrylics. The cat face was sharpied on X3 The book said Train drew it freehand so I figured I'd try, too!

~Ari-chan

Popsicle On Ice
01-04-2007, 01:37 AM
I was thinking about alot of stuff for AWA this year. I cam e to my conclusions. I will be doing.

Kintaro Oe' - Golden Boy
Chipp zanuff - Guilty Gear XX
Haru - Fruit Basket
Bass EXE: - Megaman

Akarui-chan
01-04-2007, 04:18 AM
Hmm Next Year plans...
1.Yachiru's definitely coming back again for SURE (Bleach)
2.I also wanna do the flashback version of her too (her in the purple Yukata when Ken-chan first found her)
3.I guess I'm wearing May from Guilty Gear X2 for a little while (for a shoot)
4.I'd like to wear my Hunny/Mitsukuni Haninozuka cosplay (Ouran Koukou Host Club) sometime that weekend
5. I'd LOVE to wear my Nanoha cosplay (that I haven't started yet) from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. I just hope someone will know who the heck I am XD... Nanoha gets no love T_T
6.Peppita/Souffle Rossetti is DEFINITELY going to be worn for a day while being at AWA (Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time)
7. For the Bebop Lounge, I'm gonna be Edward again in the 50s Ein/poodle skirt. ^_^ I won't have a screwed up wig anymore, thank god! XD lol (Cowboy Bebop)

Ya its quite the list... XD

rosabella
01-04-2007, 10:25 AM
I imagine I'll be bringing Amano Rosa along.

OMGZ!! I'm bringing my Rydia!! Can I snag you for some pics?

Hikaruhime
01-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Popsicle~

You will make the cutest Haru! Can't wait to glomp you~! <3

Moon_Fish
01-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Decided to drop the Garnet cosplay and just do Esther and possibly Fuu from Samurai Champloo if I finish it for Momocon.

LiL KRN YUNA
01-04-2007, 09:48 PM
london2191: Lol yessh you must! Oo i prefer Christy-CHAN XD chan = more...kawaiier!? >w<

phantomthief: O_O thats papermache!? but it looks like a perfect circle *o* may I ask what your secret formula is? sorry about throwing all these questions at you! ~_~

Akarui-chan: kyaa~~ you must do flashback yachiru! i'd definetly love to see that~ She was so cute in the series <3

phantomthief
01-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Yuna: No problem! My secret recipe is... Go to Michael's craft store in the ornament section XD
I don't think I have enough patience to actually make something like that out of mache ^.^;;;;;;;

If I finish early, I'll probably make some smaller ones to give out :3

~Ari-chan

Akarui-chan
01-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Akarui-chan: kyaa~~ you must do flashback yachiru! i'd definetly love to see that~ She was so cute in the series <3

I'm totally doing the flashback version of Yachiru ^_^ the Ken-chan I met this year is gonna be Flashback Ken-chan with me *nods* ^_^ WOo! *dances* I hope Hoshi-p is coming again~ She brought me Konpeitou <3 I've been trying to make the 2 bags last~ but they're very addictive~

Popsicle On Ice
01-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Popsicle~

You will make the cutest Haru! Can't wait to glomp you~! <3

Thank you very much!

london2191
01-06-2007, 02:37 AM
london2191: Lol yessh you must! Oo i prefer Christy-CHAN XD chan = more...kawaiier!? >w<

xDD Eventually. lol

Ah, Akarui-chan is gonna be there again! -waves arms bloody murder- rofl, I was trying to snag a picture of you at AWA, but my stupid friend wanted to stand in line for registration. >>

Speaking of paper mache balls, as funny as that sounds, I was thinking of putting that stuff around a styrofoam sphere *for a staff* and painting it. Would that fall apart?

Moon_Fish
01-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Speaking of paper mache balls, as funny as that sounds, I was thinking of putting that stuff around a styrofoam sphere *for a staff* and painting it. Would that fall apart?

Hope you don't mind, but I actually did something similar to this, but instead of paper mache I used this stuff called paper clay and I covered some styrofoam cubes. It turned out really well it dried out to be really hard and sanded easily, but it was still light. And once you put some paint and a finish on it, it should be durable enough to handle on a staff.

Itachi_Prodigy
01-07-2007, 12:12 PM
For AWA my friends and I are going as Sven, Train, and Eve from Black Cat. I'm going to be Sven and I'm already starting to work on my costume. I know it's really early but w/e. Right now I really should be working on my Near (death note) costume for MomoCon, but I'm more enthusiatic about my Sven one. ^^

DizzyFan
01-07-2007, 03:10 PM
For AWA my friends and I are going as Sven, Train, and Eve from Black Cat. I'm going to be Sven and I'm already starting to work on my costume. I know it's really early but w/e. Right now I really should be working on my Near (death note) costume for MomoCon, but I'm more enthusiatic about my Sven one. ^^

Aw, I thought we were gonna be original. >>;
I'm going as Creed, though. ^_^

Itachi_Prodigy
01-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Aw, I thought we were gonna be original. >>;
I'm going as Creed, though. ^_^

OMG! That's so cool!!! I have some other friends and I was trying to talk them into going as The Apostles of the Stars, but they don't know much about Black Cat so they declined. It would have been awesome though!

phantomthief
01-07-2007, 04:19 PM
X3 MORE SVENNY-BABY!!!

We have Train, Creed *points to DizzyFan*, a possible Eve, and a possible Sven *points to DizzyFan's brother*

I SENSE A MEET UP!!! ^____________________^

Which outfit is your Train doing? *I'm working on the Black Cat/Assassin coat from Volume 2*

~Ari-chan

Itachi_Prodigy
01-07-2007, 05:01 PM
X3 MORE SVENNY-BABY!!!

We have Train, Creed *points to DizzyFan*, a possible Eve, and a possible Sven *points to DizzyFan's brother*

I SENSE A MEET UP!!! ^____________________^

Which outfit is your Train doing? *I'm working on the Black Cat/Assassin coat from Volume 2*

~Ari-chan

The normal outfit probably. I'm going to attempt to make Sven's machine gun/breifcase thing.

phantomthief
01-07-2007, 05:15 PM
X3 Yay! Before and after shot I suppose ^________^

Train is going to be fully accessorized! I'm making some kitty grenades and Hades with it's retractable leash is in the concept stages...

I have all the material for the coat... I just need to find a 4 hour block where I can sit down and cut out everything ^.^;;;;;;;;

~Ari-chan

Itachi_Prodigy
01-07-2007, 05:36 PM
^^ lol. the kitty grenades. awesome!

london2191
01-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Woahz, Black Cat will be pretty popular this year. I loved the first three volumes but when they brought the dinosaur out...-wrinkles nosey- It was kinda weird.

phantomthief
01-07-2007, 08:35 PM
We need to find a killer Afro Guy >.>

~Ari-chan

djanime2005
01-07-2007, 09:32 PM
My cosplay for AWA as of right will be Ichigo from bleach and Reno from advent children.

Akarui-chan
01-07-2007, 11:11 PM
xDD Eventually. lol

Ah, Akarui-chan is gonna be there again! -waves arms bloody murder- rofl, I was trying to snag a picture of you at AWA, but my stupid friend wanted to stand in line for registration. >>
Lol hi again~~!!! ^_^ *glomps* and yesh! I am DEFINITELY gonna be there again! that was SO fun!! ^_^ and Don't worry, you'll get another chance to take pictures, trust me! ^_^

Itachi_Prodigy
01-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Woahz, Black Cat will be pretty popular this year. I loved the first three volumes but when they brought the dinosaur out...-wrinkles nosey- It was kinda weird.

yeah i agree. it was stupid.

Itachi_Prodigy
01-07-2007, 11:41 PM
We need to find a killer Afro Guy >.>

~Ari-chan

oh for gyanza?

phantomthief
01-08-2007, 12:36 AM
yeah i agree. it was stupid.

Awwww... I laughed myself silly :3
Me: ... Ooooh Train in a tux! ...And... WHY IS THERE A DINOSAUR THERE!?!?! *pets Flora*

It is my current mission to find a Charden X3

~Ari-chan

kiarou
01-08-2007, 03:46 PM
wow i just relized how far away AWA is, and i'm alrdy pretty excited O__o and i dont know why...and its hard to get me excited...O__O

Itachi_Prodigy
01-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Awwww... I laughed myself silly :3
Me: ... Ooooh Train in a tux! ...And... WHY IS THERE A DINOSAUR THERE!?!?! *pets Flora*

It is my current mission to find a Charden X3

~Ari-chan

YAY! Charden is the awesomest!!!!! I don't like that little kid, Leon though,.

sweet_magic
01-08-2007, 07:28 PM
wow i just relized how far away AWA is, and i'm alrdy pretty excited O__o and i dont know why...and its hard to get me excited...O__O

XD I know how you feel. It's crazy how pumped up I am and AWA is at least 8 months away.

DizzyFan
01-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Lol hi again~~!!! ^_^ *glomps* and yesh! I am DEFINITELY gonna be there again! that was SO fun!! ^_^ and Don't worry, you'll get another chance to take pictures, trust me! ^_^

Yay more Akarui-chan. x3

I was the big tall guy wearing all that PVC with the red wig that was hanging around the Ky that had a wig. ^^;

Compliments on your May, especially the dolphins. x3

london2191
01-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Lolz, everytime I talk about it I'm excited. but then again, I am /so/ easily amused. ^^

Yay Akarui-chan! xD

Train is so pretty. -teh drooooool- I've lost interest tho' coz' of the dinosaur for one and the plot or whatever is /SO/ much like Cowboy Bebop. You know, the two guys and girl with the little girl. The guys are bounty hunters and the girl is all sneaky-esque with huge boobs while the little girl is so completely weird. -wink wink-

Aleera
01-09-2007, 09:56 AM
OMGZ!! I'm bringing my Rydia!! Can I snag you for some pics?

Totally, yes you can.

Akarui-chan
01-11-2007, 02:29 AM
Yay more Akarui-chan. x3

I was the big tall guy wearing all that PVC with the red wig that was hanging around the Ky that had a wig. ^^;

Compliments on your May, especially the dolphins. x3

I remember you~!! I loved your wig. I was very tempted to pet it XD lol. Weren't you like dying in the heat though with that costume on?

AnnAnime
01-11-2007, 02:45 AM
Hey will anyone be doing any Characters from pretty cure? Would they like to? If they would like to do it then I may make the costume for them? Anyone?

Sailor_UranusT
01-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey will anyone be doing any Characters from pretty cure? Would they like to? If they would like to do it then I may make the costume for them? Anyone?

I just saw the pics for that and I was like "Kawaii!" ^^ That is a cosplay I would not mind doing myself.

sweet_magic
01-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Argh. >.< I just wish summer would hurry up and come so I can focus solely on my costumes, instead of school.

london2191
01-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Totally. The year is half over and I'm ready for summer. Well, I need Momocon, but still.

I may or may not finish Yuna in time for Momocon, kinda doubt, but if I don't then I'll have time to polish it up during the summer. I kinda wanna do my first crossplay as Roxas, but that probably won't happen. I also want to do Misao-dono from Rurouni Kenshin. Her long braid is adorable. Annnddd, I may do Time Skip Sakura-san, but one of my friend's hates her, so I may not. =3

And I need to do Tema's first costume for Dragon*Con.

kiarou
01-11-2007, 08:01 PM
so whos doin the costume contest? I know im not! i wasted my whole freaking saterday doing that crap, im not doing that again, i missed all the good events T___T

Bri-sama
01-11-2007, 08:23 PM
If they are having a walk-on to just show off costumes then i might do it.

But no way am i doing the costume contest again....for this year....just as stated the wait sucked up all of my con time and it upset me a lil bit.

phantomthief
01-11-2007, 09:06 PM
I definately am ^__________^

There were a lot of complaints, so apparently they're making some big changes with the judging...

~Ari-chan

Hikaruhime
01-11-2007, 09:18 PM
I am not a contest person. Not good enough to do it anyway. XD

london2191
01-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Really? I missed the contest coz' I went like, a different day, but what happened?

Was the wait really long? -worry, worry-

kiarou
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Really? I missed the contest coz' I went like, a different day, but what happened?

Was the wait really long? -worry, worry-

yea it was a long w8. the judging started fairly early and ended at 3 then you had to come back at 5 or something, then w8 even longer then contested end at 8 or 9

livvylove
01-13-2007, 11:47 AM
We have finally decided on the costumes for this year, we are going with easy simple costumes and no contest. We decided to finish up our Ukyo and Ryoga costumes that we bought a lot of supplies for last year. Since I am going to be buying a house I am going to have to go with a more simple costume because we will be fixing up the house and it will have priority. So we will be comphy and be able to walk around all over the con and see events.

london2191
01-14-2007, 10:46 AM
OOOOH. Ukyo from Samurai 7??!?!?!? o.o

Mmmhmm. I'll probably end up doing it. I'll probably end up doing Yuna or ANBU Temari whichever day it is.

Akarui-chan
01-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Nope nope she's talking about Ukyo and Ryoga from Ranma 1/2 ^_^;;

london2191
01-15-2007, 12:14 AM
Oh...-knows nothing- xDD

Ah Samurai 7. -drools over picture of Katsushiro-sama-

phantomthief
01-15-2007, 04:11 PM
X3

I'm tossing around which Dark Mousy to bring... I'm making both of them, but it's a question which to bring. Hrmmmmmmmmmm...

Either police officer (PARADOX!!!) or his Risa date outfit.

Hikaruhime
01-15-2007, 09:42 PM
*votes for police officer* XDD I imagine Police Officer Dark arresting Naughty Criminal Krad... *___*

Bri-sama
01-15-2007, 10:22 PM
*agrees with Hikaruhime*

Nothing's better than a man in uniform :bigtu:

london2191
01-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Mmm, I s'pose it is cute, but I think he looks tres tres smexy in the date one. =3

Utai Mitsumo
01-16-2007, 08:41 PM
*points to sig*

That's what I'm bringing. Haseo's my main one though for this AWA. Krad is debateable (which is why he's not on AWA's list) since my fiancee and I had issues with his big ass wings for Dark...and I don't want that issue with my big wings.

phantomthief
01-17-2007, 10:25 PM
XD at all of the Dark comments. Ooooooh dear...

I guess I'll need to find a non-married Krad X3

~Ari-chan

Akarui-chan
01-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Ari-chan~! Wear the date outfit for the ball so you could be both!! ^_^

london2191
01-19-2007, 09:31 PM
xDD That would definitely work. -nod, nod-

Naraku1
01-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Yeah it's never to early to plan! I'll be looking forward to Momocon and AWA this year. Not entirely sure about dragon con yet, we'll see I guess. For momocon I'll be busting out the ol' naraku {anime} final form and for AWA I'll be going as Akio from Revolutionary Girl Utena as well as Ryoga from Ranma 1/2! I'm really looking forward to AWA this year. It has alot going for it. The Cosplay contest last year left me pretty dissapointed BUT it was the hardworking staff members who made it work at all, given all the crap that happened with it. So cheers for them! I enjoy cosplaying characters that you dont see much. That in mind, anyone else planning on cosplaying anyone from Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, or utena?

Cant wait to see you all there!

sweet_magic
01-24-2007, 07:01 PM
That in mind, anyone else planning on cosplaying anyone from Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, or utena?

Cant wait to see you all there!

Me and my friend are considering doing Anthy and Utena and I'm also thinking about doing Kagura from Inuyasha too. ^^

Alessa
01-25-2007, 06:55 AM
I don't know if I will participate in the contest, but IF, then most probably with my Lulu costume ^^

london2191
01-25-2007, 06:37 PM
If you've made your Lulu by hand, then definitely. The more intricate and good-looking the cosplay, the more chance you have of getting an award or whatsit and pats on the back. ^^

I'm surprised people liked my Time Skip since it was so atrociously made. xD I'm reformatting it tho'.

Alessa
01-26-2007, 02:30 AM
but well, I don't know if I would participate if they wanted us to do a skit. Even though I'm moving to the USA my spoken English still isn't THE best. It is pretty good, yeah. But when getting nervous I get in troubles, and the skit would be:

"hi..... umm... yeah.... cake...?...uuuh... Lulu me....thiz is me costume.... well.... *drop*.... nize to meeet you... *dies* "

XD

phantomthief
01-26-2007, 08:39 PM
As a matter of fact, AWA doesn't even ALLOW skits XD
So you should be fine :)

Naraku1: BTW, would this happen to be you? (I can't tell by your avatar >.>)
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=870336
If so, my friends and I nearly died laughing on the balcony when I took the picture :3

Me: Hey... Guys?
Them: Yeah?
Me: Is that Naraku? Down there.
Vi: YEAH!!!
Me: He's in line for...
*everyone starts giggling profusely*

~Ari-chan

london2191
01-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh, you weren't born here? =3

Hrm, yeah, no skits sadly enough. The contest is just walking on and standing and doing poses and then walking off, as far I know.

Akarui-chan
01-27-2007, 12:55 AM
WAH!! Alessa! You're coming to AWA?! I envy your cosplay gallery! I remember i kept getting to comment on your cosplays in that topic cosplay gallery viewings~ ^_^ I'd DEFINITELY would love to see your lulu cosplay in person ^_^!

KimiChizuchan
01-27-2007, 01:03 AM
..Yaaay, I get to be indecisive on something new now!

I'll probably be cosplaying as Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts, Lisa from Bleach, annnnnd, thanks to Akarui-chan...now that I've started watching the show, I might be Hayate from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. <3

'Course, I might be Gojyo from Saiyuki or Rin from Naruto too. Depends on how much time I have/what my friends are going to do cosplay-wise.

london2191
01-27-2007, 01:16 AM
-slaps forward- Woahz, I just realized Alessa is doing Lulu. *is blonde again* If you're doing Lulu on Saturday, you should come with me and be my guardian! -pops into the air- xDD The only things I really want from AWA is to:

-Hug a Sasuke
-Tackleglomp and steal a Tidus
-Find a hot guy
-Find a sugoi and amazing Lulu
-Get my pictures taken. =3 *it makes me feel special*

Alessa
01-27-2007, 07:13 AM
@ phantomthief: that's great, no skit! YAY XD

@ Akarui-chan: you're SCARY!! O_O .... j/k XD Well, it is sure for 99% that I will bring the Lulu costume

@ london2191: Saturday sounds good :D Hooray for taking FFX pics together ^^

london2191
01-27-2007, 03:21 PM
-adds the extra 1%- Whoot! My friend may be coming along as Rikku as well. =) I just hope I'm able to find a Tidus. I'm not sure when the Final Fantasy shoot is gonna be. Pretty much people just got together last year in a huge group and people took loads of pictures.

Hah, I just realized I put *find a sugoi and amazing lulu*, so in other words I said find an amazing and amazing...xD

Alessa
01-28-2007, 06:54 AM
haha, nice! Oh, there is going to be a FF shoot? Sounds great!
Rikku too? YAY!! Haha, that will make awesome pictures :D

Naraku1
01-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Cool! Utena cosplayers! That will be neat! Which version of Utena will you be doing? It would be cool to see some inuyasha peeps there, seldom see a Kagura.
Hey thief, thats me alright ^_^ you caught me on candid camera! Not a bad distant shot!

I'll be wearing it to Momocon and I'll bring it to AWA along with my Ryoga Hibiki costume and my Akio formal uniform. If anyone wants to set up a time for a photoshoot at the con for Utena or INuyasha, or just meet up and chat, let me know! I'll be there!

Bri-sama
01-28-2007, 08:54 PM
speaking off inuyasha, i know a group of friends who are planning on going as the whole wolf demon tribe (they even have a koga)

So be on the lookout for those doggy demons

Naraku1
01-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Nice! never seen that before! the wolf tribe was awesome! Congrats on that orginial cosplay idea!

KimiChizuchan
01-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Mmm..I have this brand new idea I want to try, but I don't know if I'll have time..I'd have to get started on it now and work on nothing else until AWA. XD If I had time, I would cosplay as Queen Rutela from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess.

...I soooooo don't have time though. I'd overheat too..and I'm going to need a lot of makeup..and lots of planning and stuffs.....so I think I'll stick with Hayate from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. XD

sweet_magic
01-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Cool! Utena cosplayers! That will be neat! Which version of Utena will you be doing? It would be cool to see some inuyasha peeps there, seldom see a Kagura.

Well it seems like plans have changed a bit. I won't be able to do Kagura this year, but I will be cosplaying as Juri for AWA and two of my friends will be cosplaying as Anthy and Utena (we might even have a Shiori). We're all doing the movie version outfits for each character.

london2191
01-29-2007, 08:34 PM
There's always usually a photoshoot for everything, just as long as people here set them up. Akarui-chan set up the photoshoots list last year around the summer time so hopefully she'll do the same this year. =3 So we can start early and get planning.

Akarui-chan
01-31-2007, 06:15 PM
yar i definitely will be doing that again! Yay for Nanoha! Spread teh love!

KimiChizuchan
01-31-2007, 07:37 PM
XDD You do know I'm going to be ranting about how much I've beat my head on the desk working on Hayate once I get started making it, right? XD

Mm....to make a rough estimate on what I'll wear/make....

Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts
Hayate from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Lisa from Bleach
-possibly- Hinamori Momo, or shinigami Orihime from Bleach
Either Selphie or Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII
Rin from Naruto.

..Ah heck, I don't know. XD;; I should wear Hinamori, and maybe wear Renge again, or finish Rin. I don't want to make a bunch of new costumes. I'll probably wear Lisa again after AWA...maybe I'll cosplay as Shinji too..I don't know. XD;; But I don't want to have too many costumes to make this time. I'll wear ones I'll make for MTAC..'cept for Lisa and Hayate. XD

london2191
01-31-2007, 09:26 PM
-squees self to death- HAYATE-SAMA.

Akarui-chan
01-31-2007, 11:08 PM
OMFG!!! London knows Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha too!!??!! O_o YAY!!!!!!!!

KimiChizuchan
02-01-2007, 08:41 PM
.....Woooooow...I -still- change my mind too much. XD

On a guess, since I don't want to make -that- many new costumes...

Hayate from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
shinigami Orihime from Bleach
Lisa from Bleach(..This one might get dropped in the long run.)
Annnddd..
Malon from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Because I'll hopefully have this costume for MTAC, but it won't be done, so I'll get the designs on the apron for Malon done after MTAC, and I'll make Hayate. That way, Hayate's my only new costume, and I can focus more on that, and fixing up my other costumes. XD

london2191
02-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Oop, sorry, not that Hayate. You said that and immediately triggered the Hayate from Naruto. ^^;; Sorry Akarui-chan. -loves the coughingness-

KimiChizuchan
02-01-2007, 09:06 PM
...XDD I'm ghetto cosplaying that Hayate when I get the chance! <333 Because..I can wear my brother's jounin costume. And my hair is long enough..though I'll end up looking more like Genma. XDD

vincentlover2
02-02-2007, 10:19 AM
I don't know if i'm going or not but if I do go I will be cosplaying FFX-2 thief Rikku. Just a random question but are there ever any Rikkus there at AWA?

phantomthief
02-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Yup! Plenty ^_^
Especially the year FFX-2 came out XD There were lots of YuRiPa squads...

But there are always a few :3

~Ari-chan

vincentlover2
02-02-2007, 06:39 PM
That is sooo cool now I won't feel too left out yay! Thank you for telling me that! =)

london2191
02-02-2007, 11:13 PM
-snorts- Yuripa. Sounds like a foreign fruit. A sweet one.

-crosses fingers- I know Lulus and Rikkus are common, I just hope to find a Tidus. =|

Akarui-chan
02-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Awww~~ Well Watch it! You'll like it a lot, alllllllllllllllll of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ XD XD XD XD :P it's on youtube! XD

vincentlover2
02-03-2007, 11:26 AM
-snorts- Yuripa. Sounds like a foreign fruit. A sweet one.

-crosses fingers- I know Lulus and Rikkus are common, I just hope to find a Tidus. =|
HEHE.. actually it kinda does. -giggles- And I do hope you find your tidus and lulu and rikku bc u probabaly won't find it here. T.T .....curse my shortness....

london2191
02-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Yepp. I haven't seen a Tidus ever and I've never approached a Lulu or Rikku because I had no idea what the hell they were from. xDD

Hikaruhime
02-03-2007, 03:48 PM
There was a (cute male) Tidus at AWA '06. Got a picture of him in my AWA gallery. ^^

london2191
02-03-2007, 06:55 PM
o.o Really? -dashes to go look-

Akarui-chan
02-04-2007, 12:53 PM
ya me too XD with a Yuna from X-2 none-theless! XD lol

london2191
02-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I found an amazing-looking Yunie from X-2 at AWA yesterday. Her piccy is in my gallery. -nods-

KimiChizuchan
02-04-2007, 11:50 PM
...>__<;; Gah.

Akarui-chan, I am SO sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to cosplay as Hayate. At least, not in the magical girl outfit. I -might- be able to do the school..uniform..thing, but even then, I'm not sure. ;__;

..If I don't cosplay as hayate, then my list stands at

Malon from Legend of Zelda(If I drop this one for MTAC, I won't have it for AWA either. ._. )
and -some- Bleach character
...And, of course..possibly Rin. Beyond that, I don't know. @_@;
I may cosplay as Selphie from Kingdom Hearts II..or I might be Renge....Jeez, I don't know. Its like MTAC all over again.

london2191
02-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Ooo, Burichi. =) You shouldn't do the shinigami tho'. Although I am doing one, they're pretty overrated now.

AnnAnime
02-05-2007, 10:27 PM
I love Zelda so any Zelda Characters I will want to take pictures of.... Especially Ganon and Link! I love those 2!

KimiChizuchan
02-05-2007, 10:39 PM
XD I'm going to be wearing my shinigami uniform a lot..I'm forking out too much for my hakama not too. I doubt I'll be Hinamori, unless I want to make red hakama and do her academy uniform, but that would kinda defeat the purpose...I've had Ukitake on my list for a little while, and I've had Unohana on my list. So I have a lot to decide upon.

Of course, NOW I want to cosplay as Noitora...GAH. Frickin' cool manga characters...>__<;

Alessa
02-06-2007, 04:19 AM
I don't know if i'm going or not but if I do go I will be cosplaying FFX-2 thief Rikku. Just a random question but are there ever any Rikkus there at AWA?

I'll be there as Lulu so... hooray for FFX-2 pics! :D

london2191
02-06-2007, 09:15 PM
-teh glomp of Aleesa- YAY FOR LULU YUNANESS.

vincentlover2
02-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Hope you have fun! Bc knowing whats going on right now I probably won't be going... this sucks... but oh well. Hope you find your gaurdians. I promise you probably will. But thats cool. =)

Alessa
02-10-2007, 05:36 PM
why won't you go to AWA?`oO

vincentlover2
02-12-2007, 01:35 PM
why won't you go to AWA?`oO
Well im moving and AWA will happen while my parents and i are in the process of moving... so tell me all about it when you guys come back.

Akarui-chan
02-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Happy Valentines Day everyone~! ^_^

phantomthief
02-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Happy belated Valentine's!!! And forgive my non-existant attempt to bind X3

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=986232
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=986057

~Ari-chan

london2191
02-15-2007, 09:40 PM
OMG. YEAH. So I saw those and I was like OMG. THIEF-CHAN IS TOTALLY TEH SMEX. xD

Runi-Chan
02-26-2007, 03:31 PM
I MIGHT MIGHT Come, if I can afford to come down and find a room.

(And I'll bring Kurikara, since he'll be done WAY before Sept.)

AnnAnime
02-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Hey Rurouni_Ina_Box if you're a girl... my friend may want someone to room with her.... she needs someone to share the cost of the room with her but I don't know how many roomates she wants and she hasn't got back to me about it.

She can only get online at work and she can only IM me on her phone but When I know something I'll let you know.

Runi-Chan
02-26-2007, 08:44 PM
XD I'm a girl. But one of my friends usually goes to AWA, and I was thinking of rooming with her.

AWA's not until Sept, and I have at least one or two cons before it happens. I have time to plan.

AnnAnime
02-26-2007, 11:32 PM
ah ok but just a note to anyone.. she may need one

london2191
02-27-2007, 08:43 PM
My plans for AWA are all over the place. For Friday, me and LiL_KRN_YUNA are doing our cosplays together, I'm stringing Alessa-chan as my Lulu for my Yuna cosplay *xD* and then Reamy and I are doing Hana-Kimi now for Sunday. o.O So I don't know WHO I'm going with.

KimiChizuchan
02-27-2007, 09:18 PM
..My cosplays are totally up in the air.

I'll be Marluxia..probably Rin..probably Hinamori...and then...something else. Either Ran Fan from FMA, Tseng from Final Fantasy VII, or Chii from Tsubasa..I dunno.

Akarui-chan
02-27-2007, 09:22 PM
My plans for AWA are all over the place. For Friday, me and LiL_KRN_YUNA are doing our cosplays together, I'm stringing Alessa-chan as my Lulu for my Yuna cosplay *xD* and then Reamy and I are doing Hana-Kimi now for Sunday. o.O So I don't know WHO I'm going with.

Don't forget Soi Fon too London-chan~! ^-^

london2191
02-28-2007, 05:33 PM
xD Yeah, that's what me and YUNA-chan are doing Friday. ^^;;

I'm bringing her to Dragon*Con too.

Akarui-chan
02-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Woot~^_^ We're definitely doing two Bleach shoots again ^_^...It's gonna be so much fun~ And oh~! London~! You should totally watch Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and the 2nd season: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's before AWA! I know you'll love it! Wah~ that'd be cool if you could cosplay from it, but that's asking too much XD XD >_<

Jesskadaj
03-06-2007, 08:12 PM
My friend and I are going as the male Team Zero (Natsuo and Youji) from Loveless. ^^ The're so cute! I haven't seen any Loveless cosplayers for AWA 13 yet, but its still VERY early.

london2191
03-06-2007, 09:04 PM
My cosplays are done with the year. x.o I've unwillingly given in to Namine so noooo more.

Jesskadaj: Is there a possiblity of a Ritsuka? My friend was looking forward to seeing one there.

So you people will be seeing a Namine with an Oathkeeper on the first half of Saturday and for the costume contest with Kairi. -nod-

phantomthief
03-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Still Alucard, Train, Itachi, and Lolita Riku...

But I may have picked up some extras XD Yay for suedo-Akiha Hara!

~Ari-chan

london2191
03-10-2007, 10:01 PM
AH!~ I LOVE YOU ARI-CHAN! -sooper tackleglomps- We can take pictures of you kidnapping me into your car. xDD

kiarou
03-13-2007, 09:56 PM
hmm, might have a change of plans:need opinons, if i did zero/lelouch from code geass, do you think anyone would know who the hell i am? O__O

Gozed
03-26-2007, 05:18 PM
My friends and I are planning on going as the Helljumpers, if we could ever figure out what to make the armor from(Kind of short on money). One of my friends wants to make other costumes, but if I am going to get every last indention right on the Helljumper costume, its the one I'll be wearing.

london2191
03-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Kiarou: Well, maybe you should do a poll of popularity. I have no idea who he is...-shrug-

R-chan
03-26-2007, 06:06 PM
yea I never heard of zero geass either. It's fun cosplaying unknown characters.
Gonna do Fuma Monou of X and Sheik of SSBM for awa 13. I need to get started on my 3 costumes for D*C though-Venom,Trunks, and Shimei Ryomou

Hikaruhime
03-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Ooooh~! A Trunks cosplayer! :D

R-chan
03-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Woot MOMMMY! lol I'll definately be trunks at D*C. But for you I can bring it to AWA. ^^

Hikaruhime
03-27-2007, 08:47 PM
I didn't plan on bringing Bulma to AWA, but if you bring Trunks, then I'll see what I can swing. ^_~

R-chan
03-27-2007, 09:18 PM
awesome! it can be a mini DBZ shoot. I did need a third costume anyways

djanime2005
03-28-2007, 02:28 PM
anyone going to be cosplaying saiyuki. i will be Gojyo from saiyuki reload.

Liz

Queen Anime 99
03-28-2007, 05:09 PM
I don't know if I wrote this previously. If so, I apologize for repeating myself. :D

I'm not entirely sure if I'll be there Friday or not. This may depend on whether I can get a hotel or something. :D If I come on Friday, I shall be doing either Disney Princess Sora or Disney Princess Kairi. There is a higher chance that I will do Disney Princess Kairi b/c I like her outfit colors more (KH1, by the way), I don't know what I'm going to do with Sora's hair (I DEFINITELY need a new wig), and Disney Princess Kairi makes more sense.

Saturday, I shall most likely do Disney Princess Kairi the entire day. If I stay at a hotel, I may also do Heero Yuy, Mr. K, or Conan Edogawa.

Sunday, I shall do the coolest person in (shoujo) manga history: Umeda Hokuto from Hana-kimi! That's going to be so totally awesome. XD

These are my definite cosplays:

Saturday: Disney Princess Sora or Kairi from Kingdom Hearts
Sunday: Umeda Hokuto from Hana-kimi

If anyone else wants to do Hana-Kimi cosplay, see my thread "Hana-Kimi Cosplayers Unite!" We really need a Nakatsu. :D

Moon_Fish
03-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I don't know if I wrote this previously. If so, I apologize for repeating myself. :D

I'm not entirely sure if I'll be there Friday or not. This may depend on whether I can get a hotel or something. :D If I come on Friday, I shall be doing either Disney Princess Sora or Disney Princess Kairi. There is a higher chance that I will do Disney Princess Kairi b/c I like her outfit colors more (KH1, by the way), I don't know what I'm going to do with Sora's hair (I DEFINITELY need a new wig), and Disney Princess Kairi makes more sense.

Saturday, I shall most likely do Disney Princess Kairi the entire day. If I stay at a hotel, I may also do Heero Yuy, Mr. K, or Conan Edogawa.

Sunday, I shall do the coolest person in (shoujo) manga history: Umeda Hokuto from Hana-kimi! That's going to be so totally awesome. XD

These are my definite cosplays:

Saturday: Disney Princess Sora or Kairi from Kingdom Hearts
Sunday: Umeda Hokuto from Hana-kimi

If anyone else wants to do Hana-Kimi cosplay, see my thread "Hana-Kimi Cosplayers Unite!" We really need a Nakatsu. :D

Ah! You were the pirate sora at the KH photoshoot last year! I ment to comment you on your costume there but I got side tracked! ><

london2191
03-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Yep, a Nakatsu Shuichi-kun we need. -noddeth-

StrawberryMint
03-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Well, I plan on going as Kurumi one day, I know that much.. But I'm still undecided on my second cosplay. > < I really want to do two.. = 3 = I just don't know what of. I want to be in a group, but none of these main stream groups really appeal to me. FMA, Bleach, Ouran, Naruto.. xD All I can do without, so I'm out of luck.

Moon_Fish
03-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Which Kurumi? Like Steel Angel Kurumi?

StrawberryMint
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Which Kurumi? Like Steel Angel Kurumi?

Bingo! The one and only. I can do all of her annoying, cute noises and I love the series - no matter how plotless it was. ;3

Moon_Fish
03-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Aw! I havn't seen any cosplayers of her at all! I'll have to get a pic! I love that series! ^^

StrawberryMint
03-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Whoo! xD I'll look forward to it. I don't really know how much exposure Kurumi really got to the public, so I'm not sure how many people will recognize me but hey! A handful is usually good enough for me! :D

Moon_Fish
03-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Not alot. But I think most people there will be able to tell it's Kurumi.lol How much do you have done so far?

StrawberryMint
03-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Well.. Not a lot. xD At all, really. It's fairly simple but I'm working like MAD on my Stalker ( Ragnarok Online ) and Naga ( Slayers ) cosplays and I don't have time for Kurumi yet! It really shouldn't be too hard, though. I think the hardest part for me is going to be the wig. I've never dealt with ponytails on a wig before. @_@

purejade
04-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Ah Can't wait to see your Kurumi!

KimiChizuchan
04-22-2007, 11:42 PM
Mm..I'll be cosplaying as Marluxia and Axel from Kingdom Hearts, I know..XD

I'll also be cosplaying as Yumi from Rurouni Kenshin, because everyone knows Shishio needs his hooker-woman. I think the only other costume I'm going to do is Episode 17 Renge from Host club, because..its the cutest costume evar, even if I'm not a twig like she is. x3 I have to get my wig for MTAC anyways.