PDA

View Full Version : FMA gathering

HeeroJF
09-25-2006, 12:27 AM
Hey there everyone, Envy here, wondering if there are any pathetic alchemists or military dogs who'd like to get together at the con. Eh, maybe I can get you all to make a philosopher's stone and give me a soul.

And if you happen to be an alchemist AND a military dog, well eh, you bet there'll be trouble! >D

Let's get together, and maybe we can even plan a skit.

videogamefanboy
09-26-2006, 12:16 PM
I might not have time for a skit but I will bebrinning Scar so if you have a gathering let me know where and when.

HeeroJF
09-26-2006, 09:20 PM
I might not have time for a skit but I will bebrinning Scar so if you have a gathering let me know where and when.

Alright Scar! Another character for me to...er, fight? Why does it seam like Envy want to beat up everyone in the show? Can't I be a little mellow with someone for a change?

How about a gathering on Saturday afternoon?

kuro_wing
10-04-2006, 08:58 PM
T-T man.. I want to go so bad to Yaoi-con *sniffle* I would so be there at that gathering. I'm still hoping to go- do you guys know how much everything costs? I know the whole entrance fee, but is there cheep, but close hotels other then the already filled ones? T-T

6 hour drive up there, have to have some place to stay.

As a fellow Envy cosplayer, I salute you HeeroJF ^^ Damn, if I got to go up, I'ld hopefully be able to get Wrath, 2 Edwards, and a Dante up there O.o''

PS Go Scar! ^^

~Kuro

HeeroJF
10-04-2006, 11:57 PM
As a fellow Envy cosplayer, I salute you HeeroJF ^^ Damn, if I got to go up, I'ld hopefully be able to get Wrath, 2 Edwards, and a Dante up there O.o''

PS Go Scar! ^^

~Kuro

Yay! Another Envy! ... and you're another Duo, too! Wow, how many costumes do we have in common, Kuro? It's spooky, but cool!

You could stay with us! We currently have 4 confirmed, 1 pending... I don't think another would be a problem.

We'll have a Dante, too? Wow, I missed that one. More people for Envy to be angry at! Geez, why isn't <I>he</I> Wrath? You'd think he'd fit the bill pretty well.

videogamefanboy
10-05-2006, 02:37 AM
Sat might work for me but I am in the auction and have to get ready early.

HeeroJF
10-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Sat might work for me but I am in the auction and have to get ready early.

Awesome! I'll enjoy seeing you there.

kuro_wing
10-09-2006, 01:12 AM
Ahhh... thanks much for the offer- a complete stranger too! >.<

You guys sound like you have a lot of people in your hotel room already, you are planning on fitting 5 in there?

It is kind of spooky that we have a couple of costumes in common XD I like the pictures you have up too! My friend actually- my Edward Elric- recognized your picture. A while back we found some pictures of you in your other cosplay outfits ^^ It was cool! We were both really impressed! Even the Trowa one ^^
You would kind of think Envy would fit the part in some ways; yet, in the manga, things are different XD

Hey Scar, really nice outfit you have, you look great in it. I checked out your pictures- oober cool- you'ld make my Edward run. Hey, she said it XD And you are appart of the auction? Oooo... X3

~Kuro

HeeroJF
10-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Ahhh... thanks much for the offer- a complete stranger too! >.<

It is kind of spooky that we have a couple of costumes in common XD I like the pictures you have up too! My friend actually- my Edward Elric- recognized your picture. A while back we found some pictures of you in your other cosplay outfits ^^ It was cool! We were both really impressed! Even the Trowa one ^^
You would kind of think Envy would fit the part in some ways; yet, in the manga, things are different XD

Eheh, don't feel bad, with -I believe- just one exception, all of us in the room so far are also stranger to each other. This is a ramshackle group of people just randomly getting together to bring the cost of the room down. ^_^ Another stranger surely wouldn't hurt.

Aw thank you for saying so! Yes, it was kind of a cheat to make Trowa since I already had the outfit, and all it took to adapt it was a bottle of hairspray. XD I'm flattered that you randomly stumbled onto pictures of me!

Yes, I've catching up with the manga... Envy really is somewhat different in it.

kuro_wing
10-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Eheh, don't feel bad, with -I believe- just one exception, all of us in the room so far are also stranger to each other. This is a ramshackle group of people just randomly getting together to bring the cost of the room down. ^_^ Another stranger surely wouldn't hurt.

Aw thank you for saying so! Yes, it was kind of a cheat to make Trowa since I already had the outfit, and all it took to adapt it was a bottle of hairspray. XD I'm flattered that you randomly stumbled onto pictures of me!

Yes, I've catching up with the manga... Envy really is somewhat different in it.

So all you guys are basically strangers in the room? O.o' How interesting ^^ All guys or some girls? Do you have just two queen beds? How much is it all going to cost? Man.. my hope is so strong... T-T

Of course! It's the truth about your costumes! So you already had the Trowa outfit, eh? That's cool that it was easy to make ^^ Ah, the wonders of hair products XD If they work that is, lol. I thought it was interesting that we found pictures, and I thought it was cool that I get to talk to you!

As for the manga- my friend has all the volumes out in english, and I read (or rather skimmed) up to... eh.. one of the last ones? It used to be posted on the net in english, but got taken down for some reason T-T Envy is quite different, and I actually like him more in the manga XD

~Kuro

HeeroJF
10-12-2006, 12:48 AM
So all you guys are basically strangers in the room? O.o' How interesting ^^ All guys or some girls? Do you have just two queen beds? How much is it all going to cost? Man.. my hope is so strong... T-T

Moved to PM.

RoyxEd4Ever
10-12-2006, 02:59 PM
I wouldn't mind a gathering, but I probably won't be doing Ed until the evening, night, or late afternoon.

HeeroJF
10-12-2006, 04:06 PM
I wouldn't mind a gathering, but I probably won't be doing Ed until the evening, night, or late afternoon.

That's cool, I (and whoever I'm with) will still look for you then. I'll be happy going from gathering to gathering all day, even if can't be all of us together at the same place and time. Someone can use photoshop to make it look like we were.

RoyxEd4Ever
10-13-2006, 09:08 PM
All I know is that I need to do another outfit for the cosplay competition Sat. night.