PDA

View Full Version : Eurobeat King : AWA 2006 Pictures

Eurobeat King
09-25-2006, 03:44 AM
Hey everyone,

Here are the links to my AWA Pictures:

Anime Weekend Atlanta 2006
Day 1 : Friday (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=54129&member=18)
Day 2 : Saturday (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=54382&member=18)
Day 3 : Sunday (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=54383&member=18)

Thanks to everyone who posed for pictures for me, be it for solo pictures, pairs, groups, large gatherings, or private photoshoots. It was nice meeting new cosplayers, seeing familiar faces, and meeting new cosplay.com members. If I missed your costume(s) or gathering(s) I apologize since it was busy and I couldn't be at different places at the same time. I hope to do better next time.

Special thanks to Jessica (lostinthefield) for inviting me to her wedding on Friday, and congratulations to both of you! (I'll besure to send you the pictures from the wedding soon.)

Please enjoy the pictures, and feel free to use any of the pictures (of you in costume) for your cosplay.com gallery and/or website, MySpace, LJ, etc. Any credit you can give me would be appreciated. :) Since the file-size limit to upload pictures on cosplay.com is 300k, if you would like larger-sized copies of your picture(s), which I take between 3-5mp, please send me a PM and include the link to the picture(s) and an email to send the picture(s) to. I'll try to get them to you when I can. (Please only request pictures that are of you in-costume.) And if there are pictures of your costume that I've posted that you don't like, feel free to PM me and include a link to the picture(s) and I'll delete them. But I do hope you like everything that I've posted. Thank you.

In closing, thanks again to everyone for making my first AWA a fun time! I plan to attend next year, so good luck working on those costumes for 2007! See you then if not at another con before AWA arrives! Take care! :skidude2:

Katie
09-25-2006, 04:28 AM
Man, Al, remember that one chick? *haughty voice* "I'm not doing photos today." And yet... she was in a costume. What a great cosplayer. :D And you were so polite despite how rude her response was. Thanks for taking all those pictures this weekend, hope your first AWA (right?) was a blast!

Sir_Joel
09-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Glad you had fun Al, and thanks for taking pictures of me and my group. Also, did you enjoy those leftovers from RuSan's we brought you and Lionel Saturday night? You should have gone with us - our chef was absolutely insane. Haha, anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. Take it easy.

DalaiLiam
09-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Glad you had fun Al, and thanks for taking pictures of me and my group. Also, did you enjoy those leftovers from RuSan's we brought you and Lionel Saturday night? You should have gone with us - our chef was absolutely insane. Haha, anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. Take it easy.

Ahh you guys went to Rusan's? *hate* Next time make a sign that says "Going to Rusan's" and walk through the Lobby before leaving.

Eurobeat King
09-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Man, Al, remember that one chick? *haughty voice* "I'm not doing photos today." And yet... she was in a costume. What a great cosplayer. And you were so polite despite how rude her response was. Thanks for taking all those pictures this weekend, hope your first AWA (right?) was a blast!

I thought was was weird since I don't get that kind of response from cosplayers at almost every other con I go to.. :confused: But I didn't mind, since it's up to the cosplayer if they want to pose or not, and a good photographer has to accept that and not push for the photo. :) I hope you like the pics of your Excel, BellD, and your new Lacus costume!

Yes, thanks for the leftover Hibachi on Saturday night! Your cold but still tasty vegetarian fried-rice was a life-saver for myself & Lionel, since we hadn't eaten anything since lunch or chips in the morning (that was me) so thanks for your help! I can't wait to post the pics I took of your costume!

Ragresen
09-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Al Great to hear you enjoyed AWA. Also glad to see you got a lot of good pictures at it. As allways it is good to see you. Well till the next con.

Garnet216
09-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Thank *you* for coming all the way to Atlanta and capturing AWA on film!

It was so exciting to get to meet you and chat with you for a few minutes! Thanks for lending me your phone for pictures as well. ;) I look forward to meeting you again sometime and seeing more of your great pictures from cons!

<3 Jessica/Cloud

UrMastrInuYasha
09-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks for posting! So many pictures were taken of me, I'm not even sure if you were one of them.. XD

nice pictures.

Akarui-chan
09-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Ha ha all I wanted to do last night when I got home was go to bed but I had to unpack and everything and then I crashed XD. It sucks cus I got work today, and I still didn't catch up on sleep. but yeeees, it was AWESOME hanging out with you and Lionel anytime this weekend and chasing you for my Ein plushie back XD. I can't wait to see all the pictures! <--Already has been looking at them

And also Thank you soooooooooooo much for helping me look for Dani Saturday night when I was freaking out and Lionel too! >_< We did get to the room on time, thank god XD. You guys were awesome. I also started uploading my pictures, but haven't even BEGUN to start uploading the photoshoots. I got some GREAT shots, especially outside ones (Horray!) Hopefully you don't get the con plague!
Either way it was great hanging with you all~! ^-^ PLEASE come to AWA again next year! It'd be awesome to see more of you guys there again! Can't wait to see you again at ACen too!

rosabella
09-25-2006, 04:16 PM
HEY!!! I'm sooo glad you came! It was so much fun hanging out with you Saturday. I really enjoyed it. Glad you had a safe trip back ^.^ I can't wait till Anime Expo next year so we can chill again. I'm really looking forward to it!

Spiv and X
09-25-2006, 04:44 PM
you got pictures of my first major cosplay~~ I was the Kadaj on Friday, with the Kaa-san. I also had a Yazoo, tee hee. Glad you had fun. <3

london2191
09-25-2006, 05:29 PM
-squees- Ha!!! I saw you! And after I've seen you and read about you loads of times on this website! -does jig dance- When you caught me at registration I was rather confused as to why some guy kept taking loads of piccys of me. xDDD Lol, sorry. ^^;;

Brittany Bunny
09-25-2006, 05:32 PM
It was nice seeing you again! :D

Eurobeat King
09-25-2006, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! :) So nice to see familiar faces and to meet new people and hopefully get pictures of their costumes! I hope you like what I've posted so far, and feel free to comment (nicely, please) on any of the pictures.

I've got to go to work for a few hours, so the picture-posting will resume later tonight. Til then, enjoy the pics that are up! ;)

ShibbyOmittchi
09-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the pictures on Friday! You even got pictures of my clay Youji that I made! XD so now I have pictures of it! Ha ha ha! Thanks a bunch! They look great!

ldkhoas
09-25-2006, 06:15 PM
hi euro! I was they ryuho on friday! Thanks for taking the awesome pictures and posting!

Visual_Kei101
09-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Ah! I can't wait to see how my Moonchild Gackt with (mine) Night Vanilla gackt pictures came out. XD I didn't even know it was you untill Moon child gackt was like. "That's eurobeat." XD Thanks alot! <3

ookami-chan
09-25-2006, 08:44 PM
=D It was great seeing you again! I hope you enjoyed yourself at the con! Thank you for taking pictures of my friend and I. As always, it was an honor to be photographed by you. ^^

I'm sure we'll be running into you again. Hehe. Take care!!!

Dragontrap
09-25-2006, 08:57 PM
It was great fun seeing you at the con. Hope you enjoyed playing with the roach Sat night X3 (Can wait to see how those pictures came out)

loz_kun
09-25-2006, 09:15 PM
omg eurobeat, it was great meeting you. iv always loved you photography skills. yur awsome. i was like freaked to see you on friday lol and that sucked that yur full on staff>< lol but oh well atleast i get to post as many pics as i want like you said. oh and did you get pictures of my formal gown sephiroth? i coulda sworn you did but i wasnt sure><

Yoshiii
09-25-2006, 11:05 PM
I hope my pictures turned out good, EBK.

^.^

hoshi-p
09-26-2006, 01:14 AM
It was nice meeting you at AWA! Thanks for all of the great pictures and I hope to see you in April at Kawaii Kon! ^_~

Eurobeat King
09-26-2006, 03:51 AM
Again, thanks for liking the pics so far and for your nice compliments! :) Work tired me out a little, so I managed to post a few more pictures from Friday, including Aneris & Lystrade's private photoshoot of their Kasumi & Ayane costumes. Tomorrow morning I'll continue with the pictures, including the ones from the Bleach gathering. Then you'll see the pictures I took at lostinthefield's beautiful cosplay wedding at the Sheraton. She invited me to attend, and it was wonderful wedding & reception, and I can't wait to show the pictures. :angel: My apologies to those cosplayers at the Renn. hotel I missed during that time, and hopefully I got your pictures later that evening when I returned.

Look forward to more pics in the morning (my time, PST) ;)

RamenNoodles
09-26-2006, 12:24 PM
It was so nice to see you again! I had fun taking my pictures with you and I hope to see you again soon! *hugs*

UrMastrInuYasha
09-26-2006, 01:43 PM
WOW!!! O__________O

I Didn't even know you took my picture.. i got browsing through your pics, and there I am... Holy sh**!!

So awesome, thanks for the pix!!!

loz_kun
09-26-2006, 03:12 PM
lol arrigato eurobeat king^.^ yur so nice. its hard to meet nice strangers. i cant wait to see my white and gold formal sephiroth pictures.

SuthrnBelleChan
09-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Hey Al! It was so great to see you again!!! You shoudlcoem my con next year eheh it's not as big but it's still a blast ^^

Let me knwo when my Byakuya pics go up I can't wait to see ^^

R-chan
09-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey Euro thanks for the pics on friday! I was millie thompson of trigun maximum. the blonde curly green coated with crosses gal. Thanks again you rock man! ^^

Hart
09-26-2006, 10:43 PM
Wow didnt know it was your first time here man! Sorry I didnt get my Pyramid head there. Saturday was a bit of a rush and I didnt have much time. Im gunna try remaking a bit of the apron and sword however so the shot should be more accurate when I finally DO see you in the outfit. Peace out man

Lystrade
09-26-2006, 11:35 PM
All of the pictures turned out amazing!! The wedding pictures were absolutely lovely! I can't wait to see Saturday's and since I missed most of Sunday that should be fun to look through! :D

Morluna
09-27-2006, 09:23 AM
I can't wait to see the pics from our Hellsing photoshoot on Saturday.. *waits as patiently as possible*

Thanks again so much for taking such awesome pics!

livvylove
09-27-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey Al it was great finally meeting you. Can't wait for those saturday photos :)

RamenNoodles
09-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Hey Al it was great finally meeting you. Can't wait for those saturday photos :)

You guys make the most excellent Aladdin and Jasmine that I have EVER seen. Really. Fantastic! ^^ I meant to say it to you at the con, but I could never seem to catch up with you. ^^

Eurobeat King
09-27-2006, 04:24 PM
UPDATE: I finished posting all of Friday's pictures, ending with the private photoshoot of mocha as Jill Valentine. I have to work tonight, from 4-11pm PST, and I may be too tired to post any pictures when I get home, and tomorrow I work from 10am-5pm. So when I do resume posting pictures (tomorrow evening) I'll be posting Sunday's Pictures first before dealing with Saturday's pictures. There were only about 300 pictures taken on that day before I had to leave, including a few photoshoots I did of friends.

Please enjoy the pictures and thanks again for your patience! :)

ookami-chan
09-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Coming online to discover that you've added more photos makes it feel like Christmas. =D

<3

london2191
09-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Aw, I have to wait another coupl'a days for Saturday? ;_; Oh well, thanks anyway.

Yoshiii
09-28-2006, 12:49 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/photos/85/858820.jpg

E.B.K. is my hero for taking this pic.

I can't wait to see Saturday's!!

rosabella
09-28-2006, 11:11 PM
EBK, I miss talking to you about random stuff T.T

Eurobeat King
09-29-2006, 03:16 AM
UPDATE: Work is tiring me out, but I managed to post the small amount of pictures from AWA Sunday, and you can check them out here:

EBK: AWA Sunday Pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=54383&member=18)

I didn't get to take too many since I had to leave at 1:00pm, and I wish I was able to stay longer since there were still a lot of cosplayers on that final day. :lost: But I managed to get some pictures, and do some photoshoots of my friends, and say goodbye to some of them. Next year I'll try to stay later into the afternoon/evening if possible. ;)

Now to tackle the big day: AWA Saturday.. I'll work on the pictures and will start posting them tomorrow morning until the afternoon, but then I have to work from 4pm-12:30am, so no further pictures will be posted until the following day. My schedule is like this from Friday-Sunday, so again, please be patient as I can only post as many as I can before going to work.

Until then, please enjoy what I've posted so far, and thanks again for your comments, appreciation, and patience! I hope you like Saturday's pictures (as well as the other days) when I post them! :)

DalaiLiam
09-29-2006, 08:14 AM
EBK... You always play with my emotions... *sniffle* I thought you loved me....

Nah... I'm just giving you a hard time due to my own retardedness. The first time through I just read the "EBK: AWA Sunday Pictures" part and immediatly started backtracking for my beloved and missed Saturday pics.... It just turned out to be a cruel joke :p

LostintheField
09-29-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks for coming, EBK. Thank Lionel for dragging you along, yes? I hope you both had a wonderful time, and I hope I can see you again soon!

Take your time with Saturday's photos, rushing and stressing only makes you sick.

Also, I am amused at some of the comments I've gotten from the wedding photos so far -- "Is that a real wedding?" No, there's a bunch of old people in nice clothes in the background because we wanted the LOOK of a real wedding. They're actually not related to me at all. ^^

Oh man, good times, good times.

Eurobeat King
09-29-2006, 03:13 PM
Your wedding was awesome, J. *hugg* Congratulations to both of you, and thank you for the invitation! :)

UPDATE: Saturday's pictures have started to go up! :bigtu:

You can check them out as I post them here:

EBK: AWA 2006 Saturday Pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=54382&member=18)

I'll be posting as many as I can until this afternoon before going to work, and hopefully I'll be able to post most of the contestants who were waiting in line to be judged for the cosplay contest (sorry if I missed your costume due to everyone moving quickly in line, only for you guys/girls to wait inside the room for a long time, where I wasn't allowed inside..) I'll be too tired tonight to post anymore when I get home, but more will go up tomorrow morning.. So please enjoy what I've posted, and thanks for being patient! :skidude2:

edit: Today the site and uploading pictures is slower than usual, so I wasn't able to post too many pictures today. :lost: I'll try to post a few more later tonight after I get back from work.

Queen Anime 99
09-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Your wedding was awesome, J. *hugg* Congratulations to both of you, and thank you for the invitation! :)

UPDATE: Saturday's pictures have started to go up! :bigtu:

You can check them out as I post them here:

EBK: AWA 2006 Saturday Pictures (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=54382&member=18)

I'll be posting as many as I can until this afternoon before going to work, and hopefully I'll be able to post most of the contestants who were waiting in line to be judged for the cosplay contest (sorry if I missed your costume due to everyone moving quickly in line, only for you guys/girls to wait inside the room for a long time, where I wasn't allowed inside..) I'll be too tired tonight to post anymore when I get home, but more will go up tomorrow morning.. So please enjoy what I've posted, and thanks for being patient! :skidude2:

edit: Today the site and uploading pictures is slower than usual, so I wasn't able to post too many pictures today. :lost: I'll try to post a few more later tonight after I get back from work.
Eurobeat King, your photography skills rawk! Thanks for taking my picture.

phantoms_angel
09-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Oh Wow!

You got some wonderful shots of my Saber Outfit from the Contest! Thank You So Much!

anduin
10-01-2006, 06:50 PM
man, I'm retarded. I was with Kristin (kairigurl) on both satuday and sunday, and when you asked me to take a picture of you and kirstin, I honestly did not comprehend, becuase I'm just stupid like that. But, you took some really good pictures for the con, as usual, and I can't wait to see the pictures from the Kingdom Hearts shoot on saturday.

london2191
10-01-2006, 10:18 PM
I love you EBK! You take the awesomest pictures and you are way cool in person. =3333 THANKS FOR THE PICCYS! -supermegaglomp-

Eurobeat King
10-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Thanks again, everyone for the compliments! :)

Sorry that I haven't been posting the Saturday pictures quicker, but I've been working 6 days straight at my new work, and the past weekend they had me working from 4:30-12:30am, and by the time I get home I'm dead tired, and have no energy to post pictures. :lost: Thankfully these next 2 days I have off, and will continue posting pics as fast as I can. Hopefully I'll finish them by the time I head to Nan Desu Kon on Thursday, so thanks for being patient as I post them! :) Keep enjoying them!

london2191
10-03-2006, 09:01 PM
-teh glompage- If you have spare time, you could take a nice trip to Momocon '07. ^^;; It's kinda lame but it's in Georgia!

I need a ride to that. =\

TechieCL
10-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey! MomoCon staff are on this board. :P

WoggyWooWoo
10-03-2006, 10:11 PM
I just wanted to thank you again for the photos. I hope you'll be returning to AWA next year ^^

And I have a question: Do you mind if I post them on Cure?

Eurobeat King
10-04-2006, 01:09 PM
FINAL UPDATE: Finally finished posting all of Saturday's pictures, ending with a lovely photoshoot of Lystrade as Lacus from Gundam Seed and Aneris as Ayane from DOA. Please read the first post of this thread to read my post-con guidelines & thanks as well as the links to all of my AWA pictures. Thanks again to everyone for posing for pictures, your compliments here, and I look forward to seeing everyone again at AWA 2007! :skidude2:

Akarui-chan
10-04-2006, 02:50 PM
*gasp* That means you're coming again next year?! YAY!!

Eurobeat King
10-04-2006, 03:21 PM
*gasp* That means you're coming again next year?! YAY!!

I'd like to. :) But it's a year away, so anything can happen between now & then. But I will plan on returning!

Corlawc
10-04-2006, 03:32 PM
OMG Thank you Eurobeat King for all those awesome pictures of our Tekken group. We barely took any with our own cameras (no place to carry them) and the few who did, the photos came out all fuzzy and/or dark. Thank you so much! I had no idea who you were at first (cosplay.com n00b :( ) but now I will know to look for you next year!

Huzzah! *glee*

ookami-chan
10-04-2006, 11:50 PM
YAY! Thank you so much EBK. =D Awesome pictures as always. <3333!!! The Kingdom Hearts photoshoot pictures are soooooo cute. =D I'm so excited about them!

Thanks again for all your time. Hope to see you again next year, and maybe even once more this year if I make it to AUSA. =D

lithe-fider
02-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Waaa! Your pics are so good! I like how you make them use their props, awesome stuff! :D You got a lot of pics of my friends! (Their one thing of many they did you most likely remember best is the people (including an Axel) with the bloody insane asylum gowns and the giant cockroach X33 ) I'll have to be sure they see them! Awesome photos!

And you got pics of me in my Christmas Mitsune cosplay! *swoon* (p 59 of the Friday pics) I could never find any of me in it from Otakon, and people rarely take photos of it, thank you so much! I was also the high-collar-of-doom Shino calmly walking around Sat/Sun ^//^ But you missed me I think on Sat/Sun, but no problem, I was happy you got pics of Kitsune!

Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you at AWA 2007! ^___^

vincentlover2
07-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Waaa! Your pics are so good! I like how you make them use their props, awesome stuff! :D You got a lot of pics of my friends! (Their one thing of many they did you most likely remember best is the people (including an Axel) with the bloody insane asylum gowns and the giant cockroach X33 ) I'll have to be sure they see them! Awesome photos!

And you got pics of me in my Christmas Mitsune cosplay! *swoon* (p 59 of the Friday pics) I could never find any of me in it from Otakon, and people rarely take photos of it, thank you so much! I was also the high-collar-of-doom Shino calmly walking around Sat/Sun ^//^ But you missed me I think on Sat/Sun, but no problem, I was happy you got pics of Kitsune!

Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you at AWA 2007! ^___^

Hey your lithe-fider the girl that has a youtube and devianart too! I love your inside joke that you once had... i guess.. I saw the vid of where it all started too it was funny! =) Where does robo lincon(spelling sucks) come from anyways?:lost:
I love your avatar too! XD