PDA

View Full Version : I need Axel's Chakrams......

Nagi XIII
09-25-2006, 07:30 AM
So, anyways... I just went to AWA XII as Axel...but....I had no chakrams. It was sad :bigcry: . I searched on ebay for some, but found nuthin'. Anybody out there that can make me some? I can pay, of course.

Lumasnati
09-26-2006, 08:56 AM
I could give you the DeviantArt site of someone who commissions them. She/He does a VERY good job and they (she/he) are doing my chakrams. ^^;;

Direct_Threat
09-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Like these?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/VoraciousAardvark/Keyblades/Wheel1-1.jpg

I can make them again, they're just a pain in the butt to do. Several options for construction. If you're interested, PM me.

BondOfFlame
01-12-2008, 05:47 PM
I could give you the DeviantArt site of someone who commissions them. She/He does a VERY good job and they (she/he) are doing my chakrams. ^^;;

would I possibly be able to get that DA site out of you, please???:toothy:

DustOnMYWings
01-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Don't we all need em? My sis is making her own, it's...quite funny to watch lol, but I have to make Demyx's weapon (I can't spell what it is for the life of me lol) so i've got no room to laugh, dreading it,

Clive-kun
01-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Aww Nagi, you should have asked! I'm working on mine right now, and I can make extras...^.^

Nashida
01-12-2008, 08:39 PM
I made mine for Anime Boston last year out of foam board. It's very sturdy and cheap, and they took quite a beating yet kept their shape.

The only trouble is just their shape...it took me three hours to cut one out with an X-acto knife..

4ng31
01-12-2008, 09:43 PM
I made mine for Anime Boston last year out of foam board. It's very sturdy and cheap, and they took quite a beating yet kept their shape.

The only trouble is just their shape...it took me three hours to cut one out with an X-acto knife..

3 hours is a problem? Try 3 months on some of the stuff I am/have worked on...

Anyways, I can make these for people, but my stuff isn't cheap...if you want, send me a PM with how much you're willing to pay and when you need them by and maybe we can come to terms.

dookie4617
01-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Like these?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/VoraciousAardvark/Keyblades/Wheel1-1.jpg

I can make them again, they're just a pain in the butt to do. Several options for construction. If you're interested, PM me.

hiya, i know this was a long time ago, but are you willing to commission? and for cheap hehhh ^^