PDA

View Full Version : Where are all my people?

MantidMan
09-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Ok, so i met a TON of new people at AWA

some of which i have already been able to contact
others i have not

So if anyone remembers me/wanted to talk to me/or lives in the ATL area and though i was just plain fun drop me a line here or a PM

btw: I was the 6'9" Kenpachi

and by-the-by if anyone got a picture of my with either the 2 Yachiru or the yachiru/orihime combo on my shoulders at the outdoor bleach shoots, PLEASE let me know, mine did not come out so excellent.

KairixRoxas
09-25-2006, 11:44 PM
Ahhh! I saw you! ^_^..I felt short...v_v.. Anyway..Might as well find my peoples.. Who hugged Kitty kairi? (blue leopard print tail and ears..)

Akarui-chan
02-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Ok, so i met a TON of new people at AWA

some of which i have already been able to contact
others i have not

So if anyone remembers me/wanted to talk to me/or lives in the ATL area and though i was just plain fun drop me a line here or a PM

btw: I was the 6'9" Kenpachi

and by-the-by if anyone got a picture of my with either the 2 Yachiru or the yachiru/orihime combo on my shoulders at the outdoor bleach shoots, PLEASE let me know, mine did not come out so excellent.

Ken-chan~! I got some pics of that! check out my gallery! I don't think you have yet! ^_^
I know this was posted a long time ago but didn't notice it! XD XD

PhoenixGate
02-08-2007, 10:31 AM
I remember you! Your Kenpachi was great. I have pics of you and some of the other bleach characters in my AWA photo gallery. Looking forward to another Bleach gathering at AWA 13.

phantomthief
02-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Yup O______O

I've got a picture of you and Yachiru-chan in my gallery as well X3

Awesome costume and... height O_________O;;;;;

~Ari-chan

london2191
02-10-2007, 03:09 PM
I've seen you in literally all of people's AWA pics. If you were at the Bleach photoshoot on Saturday, then I probably got piccys of you.

Yepp, and most of the pictures I saw you were with Akarui-chan.