PDA

View Full Version : AWA Shout outs! (Thank you's)

Akarui-chan
09-25-2006, 01:31 PM
This topic is for you to obviously, "Shout out" to people you met, hung out, or didn't get to hang out with at Anime Weekend Atlanta. Try to compile your whole list before posting to avoid making a bunch of uneeded posts *nods* My list is long, seeing that I'm writing messages to them as well, so I will be posting my list a bit later. Here's the layout
Name/Username or character of the person if you don't know their name: A little message to that person

And just continue that on to the end ^_^.

SilentCAt
09-25-2006, 02:56 PM
I would like to send a shout out to Yoshiii for taking his piccy and the guy dressed as a woman with big cleavage

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-25-2006, 03:05 PM
Akarui: my dear new friend!!! I MISS YOU ALREADY! heehee. It was fun hanging with you Friday morning and i even enjoyed taking you your luggage. I didn't mind a bit. If you ever need me to keep it again, i'll do it in a heartbeat.

Purple Flames: So nice hanging with you (as usual...and let me stop being formal...love you DRE) We actually hung out more this time then at AZ

hentaigirl82: need i say more. you're my big sissy!!!! ^_^ i always love seeing you and we really need to hang out more outside of cons. I'm only 3 hrs. away

mocha: we didn't get to hang that much...but that's ok...there's more cons to chill at!

aleathia burns: you looked so tried on sunday...but it was sure nice seeing you again

luvregnah: we hung out more then anyone this weekend! but that was still cool because i love you (tell your husband to get ready...i'm seeking something for him to make just because he's awesome)

cass: it was so nice meeting you finally! I did want to meet the kiddos, but it was super late for them (i bet they were still awake when you got back to the room though)

yoshii: awesome devil jin! I couldn't stop grinning at it

pikabellchu: so great meeting you on Sunday and snapping pics on you Saturday! That Raichu Duo was awesome!

Dia: the highlight of my weekend was meeting you!!! you're so pretty and wonderful and hopefully we'll both go to Katsu and chat more

livvylove: You and your bf looked so accurate as Aladdin and Jasmine! Total fangirl moment when i saw you. The pic i took of you and him was when you were waving at me, but it's super cute ^^

The Tifa that wanted a pic with me: That was the 1st time someone wanted a picture WITH me! It turned out great too.

darkkefka: nice finally meeting you...but we didn't settle the score about video gaming. next time i guess.

there are probably plenty more people...so here's some random stuff:
Everyone in the rave dance circle we had going on: that was fun! This was my first "rave" and we all had a good time doing the electric slide and all that

To the people i played SSBM with, and my team partner: That was pretty awesome you guys let a girl play. haha.

wow...there's probably more. If i remember anyone i'll be sure to put them here ^_^

Fayes_Nobody
09-25-2006, 03:08 PM
i wanted to say thanx to the group that i went with. they were great.
mario- hehe what about bowser
luigi- it was great seeing you again cant wait till ausa
wario- you got very into character made me very proud
waluigi 1- lol all i can say is the pics that arnt shown. lol.
waluigi 2- thanx
shy guy- why did you hide you should have gotten in the pics
princess dasiy- sorry i didnt know we werent quiet allowed to have golf clubs.
well guys it was fun i cant wait for the next con i just wanted to say thanx for dealin with me.

hentaigirl82
09-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Jessi-Chan: Its always great seeing my lil sis, your yuffie was amazing I most def goin make you a hakfu so you can join the Ikkitousen family.

Aleathia- You are one crazy person and so much fun to hang out with,you must bring the dolls next time

Mocha- Your Seras was kickass I must hurry up and make me a hellsing cospay asap

Purpleflames- My partner in cosplay we made a great team for the streetfighter get together. We most def must do more cosplay together

Luv- Your Kanu was amazing and the weapon omg you were trully the character in real life.

Darkkefka- You scared me in the Resident Evil cosplay lol, you looked good in it.

Ciara- Your beatrix was amazing and the detail we most def will meet up at Mtac and I will bring the dragon pink

Kristine and Kelly- Your DBZ cosplay and FMA was great you both always do an amazing job.

Yoshii- Your costume was amazing the wings were crazy huge

Dia- It was pleasure talking to you and your B.B. Hood was dead on.

Livvylove- You and your boyfriend were amazing as Aladdin and Jasmin I was so speechless.

GreatSG- It was a blast having you room with me, you are one crazy person we most def have to all hangout.

TO everyone else sorry if I forgot anyone I had a blast and hope to see ya'll next yr

Spiv and X
09-25-2006, 05:38 PM
MASSIVE thanks to eveyrone that commente don my cosutme and took photos of me and my darling Yazoo.

Loz (I forget your cosplay account. xx;) : Thank you for posing with me! Finding you on Sunday was the highlight of my day!

Cloud (didn't talk to you much...) : Thank you so much for finally pickign me up, no other cloud would dare. x3

Malinn: thanks for helpign me transition the con virgins into the swing of things. =3

Arrowin23: Thanks for being our transport there. x3

loz-kun: thanks for beign our Sephiroth!

Evenstar1: thanks for your concern when I injure dmy foot, I'm okay noe. xD

Shiny Xigbar and Demyx: you guys totally own, and you were so much fun to hang out with. =3

darknessorlight
09-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Even though I didn't get to go I would like to thank KairixRoxas for the Break the Ice group.^_^

DalaiLiam
09-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Very big THANKYOU to the Nurse Witch Komugi that was hovering around the Hellsing shoot. I think it's incredibly cool that you carried around bandaids and things to fix costume malfunctions in your little med pac. :) <3

athena-chan
09-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Shout outs to people not on my LJ

Everwood kid (I think he was dressed as tales of smphonia?)
It was great talking to you! Your very nice funny, and made the costume contest wait much more entertaining.

Hello Kitty
Congrats! You where so cute and nice, I loved hanging out with you!

Full Moon Twins
You two where sooooo cute! I loved your costumes!

Naruto guys with the SWORD OF DOOM
Congrats! Thanks for chatting with me, and for the tips and such!

Thats one of the many reasons I enter contests, I always make new friends in line!

Akashi
09-25-2006, 09:20 PM
I want to send a shout out to the two people (that I know of) that recognized my costume.
Thanks Kamatari and random guy that I met in the dealer's room who was Gein at AWA 4!

DizzyFan
09-25-2006, 10:15 PM
Shout out to everyone who took my pciture, the entire Guilty Gear and Jrock groups, and Ari-chan for pwning the costume contest!

livvylove
09-25-2006, 11:25 PM
Thank you so much Adam for all the help with the costumes. I know people kept playing down all the work you did and assumed that I did everything but without you we would have never finished these costumes. The jewelry that you did looked amazing. I love you so much and had a great time together.

A huge thank you to Woggywoowoo for coming to my rescue on saturday morning when my wig had some issues. Sorry for all the issues with the hotel.

Mike, thanks for helping us bring all our stuff up to our room it was fun hanging out and I am glad you decided to come to AWA.

PsychoShinji - Your artwork is amazing, I wish I coulda got a drawing from you. But I loved your Ranma costume and it was good to see you again.

Ari-Chan - Thank you so much for keeping me warm during the judging.

To the Sora from Kalido Star, your costume is amazing, I enjoyed talking to you in line. I was in awe of your wings.

hentaigirl82 - I loved your rock lee, I just wish we could have talked a bit more at AWA

Mocha - it was great talking to you, you looked adorable as always

Aleathia - man your always crazy, it was fun chatting we need to hang out more at momocon.

Garnet216 - I haven't seen you in forever so it was really nice seeing you at the con.

Pikabellachu - it's becoming a tradition on sundays to take photos in from of your car, I can't wait to see what you will have next year. It was great talking to you and your mascot pikachu looked amazing.

Kyouko - Your Nana group was so cute, it was nice seeing other Augusta area cosplayers.

EurobeatKing, it was nice to finally meet ya, I hope you will keep coming back to AWA :)

I wish I woulda gotten contact info for all the people I was in line with, I had such a great time hanging out with you guys.

Kyouko_Takara
09-26-2006, 12:17 AM
SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE AI YAZAWA FANS AND SOON TO BE AI YAZAWA FANS!!! Nana <3 Love

Julie! You rock! Be my cosplay buddy? >_<

Meru! You made the best Hachi dress ever! and you are so sweet! Thanks for the paitence ^_^U

Emma! You know I luff you!!! Gokinjo Girl~

livvylove! You know you're Jasmine was smashing! I just have to say it again!! ^_^ We represent Augusta Well!!! ^_~

Robert! You're so nice! Thanks for hanging out with us! ^_^

HopelessHavoc
09-26-2006, 12:22 PM
First I gotta give a shout out to the L and Misa I met Saturday night and chilled with until Sunday afternoon. You won the con! ^_^

Dalailiam - It was awesome chillin with you and Christina over the weekend. The pics from the FMA and Hellsing shoots came out great! You made a really good Pip. And we can't forget Hardo-Greed and Scaru-Gay XD See you at the next con

SaccarineDream - I gotta give you props for cosplaying Komugi! ^^ She's my favorite. You even had Hello Kitty band-aids, it was awesome. Thanks for joining Section 13 with me and the other Anderson too

Adrian - I'm glad you and Dee made it up to AWA. You two rock the 10th Squad so hard! Be nice with that Bankai XD It was great to see you two

Akarui-chan - Yachiru-chan! The pics from the Bleach shoot on Firday were great, and the videos were even better lol I had fun chillin with you in the Dealer Room Sunday. And thank you for my pencil board ^^; (even tho I left it in your bag) ^^;;

Mac - Ukitake-Taicho! It was good to see you there man. I hope you enjoyed AWA. Thanks for the stylin hat

Everyone who signed my Death Note - you know who you are, and what you wrote ^_~ heheh You're all awesome

..and everyone else I met that I may be leaving out. I'll see you all next year

WoggyWooWoo
09-26-2006, 02:33 PM
I'll probably keep adding to this since I know I'll forget someone ^^;

Livvy: Your Jasmine was soooo pretty. Too bad every time we went to talk to each other the photographers attacked XD

Sketch: It was fun chatting with you Thursday night, and getting photos together on Saturday. That mini-shoot was the best.

Jekka: I predict much fangirling in our futures.

The Bridget in the lobby that posed for photos with our group: You were awesome! If you see this, I wanna give the photos to you, they came out great XD (hopefully if she's not on here, someone else knows her and can pass this on).

Akarui-chan: Moooooooofy~

UrMasterInuyasha and Akarui-chan's friend: Don't be shy! I'm not really a psychopath, I just dress as one.

Miss Meru
09-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Anyone & everyone who recognized my Hachi dress: I LOVE YOU.

Katie: <3333333 to you for helping me with my dress!! And yay for our crazy car trips.

Mary: <3333 to you with sleeve assistance, even though you don't like AWA ^_^

Kyouko: I'm SO glad we got to meet up!! You are so damn gorgeous & incredibly sweet! ^w^ Your boyfriend and his sisters were wonderful as well. We definitely need to keep in touch and bring back more Yazawa cosplay!

Livvy & Adam: We almost missed each other again!! I'm so glad I got to see you guys though. Your costumes were amazing. Hopefully we can meet up again soon~

Andrea: Utena was even more amazing in person, especially the wig! Even though we've both established this, I'll say it again.. WE GOTTA HANG OUT! Somehow. XD

Allison: Eeee, I'm so glad I got to see you again! Thanks for being so sweet & talking to me when I'm sure 943049032 people wanted to take pics of you in Rikku. We definitely need to meet up when I'm in ATL again! <3

I think that's everyone~ ♥♥

Evolution
09-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Wow...don't wanna sound like I'm winning an award here, lol...

I don't know a lot of the Usernames, but I do wanna drop a massive thank you to everyone I pretty much came into contact with, y'alls were real awesome to me and the wife.

Thanks to Eurobeat King and Lionel for being the shizzle and doing that picture thing they both do so well, BAY AREA, YO!!!

Big ups to WoogyWooWoo and friend for the recognition "Hey, you're Evolution from Cosplay.com, right?"...Your guys costumes were really spectacular and it's always nice to meet someone from the forums in the real world, especially someone from so very far away...^_^

Also huge thanks to the staff, and the guests who were super awesome to all of their fans, we really appreciate everything y'alls went through to make this an awesome con.

Finally, shout outs to the super peeps (Robert and Pat, what's up) of Atlanta for making a couple of dopes from California have one of the best times ever at a con and thanks for scoring what I hope is going to be a future repeat customer...^_^

And as the Tonberry King, I haven't stabbed that many people at a con ever in my life...^_^

PhoenixGate
09-26-2006, 02:56 PM
I want to give a shout out to the Inyuasha cosplay group! It was great to meet you all and hang out for the day. Wish I could have been there all weekend. You guys were awsome in costume!

A Spectral Fire
09-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Joeru/My KH group - Mmm sekzy.

Dia - For being famous on the internet.

W.T. Snacks - for making fun of my eyeliner.

Bread - for PB&J's.

Flowery
09-26-2006, 06:08 PM

Uchiha-san
09-26-2006, 06:15 PM
First of all I wanna give a big shout out to all my friends who supported me with my costume making and sat with me in the room through half of awa just to half ass finsihthe damn thing.

to every one who took a pic and told me I was the best they'd ever seen. I don't know you guys but you have NO idea how much it encouraged me and how much better it made me feel.

And to Flowery, who is some one who's name I DO know. You helped the most of all because I was sooooooo sad saturday and my b/f is not great at comforting people and even though you're compliment was small it helped alot. So thanks. And next time you see me my costume will look even better! ^_^

Flowery
09-26-2006, 06:42 PM

Uchiha-san
09-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Wow!! I'm SUPAR happy that I could help! ;__; I didn't expect that something so small would help make things better for you, but I'm very glad that it did!!

Your Timejump Sakura turned out wonderfully, regardless of the trouble that you had with it. When I saw you in the costume on Sunday, I was so surprised because you looked *exactly* like I've always imagined her to look like!! (and absolutely no kidding, i mean all of it!!)

Please post pictures of it soon! =] (I saw one on Fan's View of you, btw!)

See the problem is I didn't get any pics myself. So I'm stuck looking for other people who did, so far I have found four, two of them on fansview. I dun like them that much.

And thanks alot again! That makes me so happy. I'll post soon! THANK YEW~!!!

GreatSG
09-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Vessa-Sushi: It was fun rooming with you, Kevin, and Dani. Your Pirahna Plant costume also rocked! :D

HentaiGirl82: We've got to room again at another con, I had a blast rooming with you and your crew, and quoting Venture Brother's will never be as much fun as it was saturday night at 4am. XD

Wakusei: Always a pleasure to hang out with you, thanks for that humorous story saturaday as well. Can't wait until we unleash our panel at AWA.

BigWil: Yarr! Always fun to talk to you at cons, thanks for getting some pics of the One Piece shoot when I forgot my camera. Can't wait til AUSA!

TeddyBomber005: It was nice to see you again since Animazement, glad I was able to help you find the battery pack for your camera.

EndLifeKing: Glad I got to talk to you saturday, I always see you at cons but I never get a chance to talk to you a lot. Hope to see you again soon at another con.

PurpleFlames: Also cool to see you and talk to at cons, even if it was breif. Hope to see you at another con soon.

To everyone who bought an SOS-Dan armband, thanks a million! :D

Yuugiusa
09-26-2006, 09:38 PM
I'd loike to give a shout-out to Naraku1. You roxorxz!:rockon: And to the dude cosplaying as Pyramid Head with the ice buckets on his feet... YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! Also to many Naruto cosplayers. I saw a lot of good ones this year, including pre-Sasuke and post-Sasuke and plenty of well-dressed Naruto. And to the Jasmine and Alladin cosplayers... YOU GUYS ROXORZ TEH MOST!!!:bigtu: I practically fell in love with the cosplayed Aladdin.:) :chatah:

Miss Meru
09-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Aww!!!! Haha, sure I'll be your cosplay buddie!! ^__^* I'm going to read Nana like you said and check out all of Hachi-Ko's costumes! Hopefully there'll be one in there I can take on! (the dresses look so complicated and pretty in her manga! I might have to ask for your help, if you don't mind! XD)

Yes, the world needs more Hachi cosplayers. It was lonely being the only one (that I saw, anyway)! ;-;

Kyouko_Takara
09-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Yes, the world needs more Hachi cosplayers. It was lonely being the only one (that I saw, anyway)! ;-;

YEAH!!! Lets get a whole big group together next year!!! We can have the doubles, but wanna try and do all different outfits? *prolly shouldn't talk about it on here >_<*

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=69220&highlight=ai+yazawa

LadyHawke78
09-27-2006, 09:22 AM
to PatrickD and Jekka: Thanks for inviting me down to help with your artists alley table this year! It was good to see you guys again. It was a very fun con thanks to you guys and Nami, even despite the travel nightmares... O.o

to Sketch: You are the BEST Hoho-Daddy EVAR. Thanks for goin' out to Hooters with me. Why is the RUM GONE??? XD

to Kevin Lillard: Always good to see ya, bro. Glad to see you are back in full force and doin' what you do best. Thanks for all the photos!

to Lauren G: Always a pleasure 'talkin' shop' with you. No worries, the AB Masquerade will rock long and hard in '07.

to Bob and Emily DeJesus: Glad I got a chance to run into you guys. DIRTY MARTINI'S 4-EVAR!! XD

to the Greed and Envy cosplayers we met in the lobby on Saturday night: Thank you for all of the GREAT photos. Priceless, really...

to the fanboys who wanted me to sit on their lap and take a picture: THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME MY "#1 WTF MOMENT" OF THIS CON!!! (And no, I'm not interested in "Cleaning your Pistols.") LMFAO!!!

~~ alright. Back to work... :P

livvylove
09-27-2006, 09:33 AM
Livvy & Adam: We almost missed each other again!! I'm so glad I got to see you guys though. Your costumes were amazing. Hopefully we can meet up again soon~

It always seems we see each other at the last minute. We need to hang out more at cons.

WoggyWooWoo
09-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Big ups to WoogyWooWoo and friend for the recognition "Hey, you're Evolution from Cosplay.com, right?"...Your guys costumes were really spectacular and it's always nice to meet someone from the forums in the real world, especially someone from so very far away...^_^

It was awesome seeing you. There were a lot more west-coasters this year than in previous years. Our little con is growing up!

to the Greed and Envy cosplayers we met in the lobby on Saturday night: Thank you for all of the GREAT photos. Priceless, really...

*waves* Envy here! I hope Jekka or Sketch passed the pictures on to you. If not, PM me or something. And Greed goes by WaruiKoohii on here, if you wanna get in touch with him.

Also.....You guys went to Hooters? F'ing awesome. I hope it was in costume.... *mutter* dirty old man....

More shout-outs:
Evanstar: You stole Schala's Kaa-san!!

Ldkhoas: You were pretty dissapointed with this AWA, but we'll make Anime South even better! Hell yeah!

The girl who asked Greed to "Move your hand about two feet this way..." while we were standing around eating: LOL. Just LOL. I want the photo.

hoshi-p: I did not even realize that Rinoa was you. I hope you got some beautiful blackmail XD

LadyHawke78
09-27-2006, 11:28 AM
*waves* Envy here! I hope Jekka or Sketch passed the pictures on to you. If not, PM me or something. And Greed goes by WaruiKoohii on here, if you wanna get in touch with him.

Sweet-- I promised Jekka I would try and find you guys to share the pictures with. As soon as she posts them, I'll shoot you a PM.

Also.....You guys went to Hooters? F'ing awesome. I hope it was in costume.... *mutter* dirty old man....

Hoho was in costume... I was not. (Didn't want anyone to think I was about to start shooting the place up or anything. LOLZ! )

And yes, HohoPapa was having a fun time with our servers. I should have got a picture of them. XD

Oh, and LivvyLove, I loved your Jasmine and Aladdin cosplays! Amazing... you guys looked SO MUCH like the characters, it was like you actually *belonged* in Disney World or something. :bigtu:

hoshi-p
09-27-2006, 11:51 AM
hoshi-p: I did not even realize that Rinoa was you. I hope you got some beautiful blackmail XD

*tee hee* Actually, I did. ;) Once I'm done sorting everything out, I can send you the pictures that I didn't post to my gallery. Thanks for letting me take pictures of you guys! It was fun. ^_^

Dia
09-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Jessi-Chan and Hentaigirl82 - You two are so sweet! I'm glad I got to meet both of you!

A Spectral Fire - Close your face please? Also can you help me find the merk? More mysterious?

djanime2005
09-27-2006, 02:03 PM
i would like to give a shout out to Hopless Havoc! It was great taking pictures with you at the bleach photo shoot.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
09-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Jessi-Chan and Hentaigirl82 - You two are so sweet! I'm glad I got to meet both of you!

and so are u :)

phantomthief
09-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Copying from the AWA board ^.^

Snake!! 4thMopar--- like I said, I could never get your username right XD But a HUGE thank you for the luggage help O.o

My cousin Syd, Cathy, Violetta, Neko-chan, Joe, and everyone else of the SohRyu Transport Crew. I couldn't have made it back to my room in one piece without you guys! XD

Will/DM for the dance on Friday Sorry for stepping on you XD

Also thanks to LordKhoas for both the dance and for showing me WHY I was stepping on DM XDD

The Kisuke on Friday who was giving out the white fans... with his phone number on them. *ROFL*

DANTEEEEEEEEE!!! *glomps* Thanks for putting up with me constantly jumping on you. ^.^ Tell Sparda I said 'Hi"

Ocelot and Raikov! You guys were... Wow. You just came out of the blue. Ocelot, I luff you and Raikov, I apologize for my cousin trying to molest you. She's a Raikov maniac. XD

Hojo with the Sephiroth. Hojo gave us candy And the antics on stage had me rolling.

KAMI-SAMA! (From Saiyuki) I fangirled >.>

The Count from The Count of Monte Cristo was such a great sport about my random pictures requests... Dr. Pepper anyone?

Mr. Tetris' Pyramid Head... Thanks for the nightmares =^.^=

For Evenstar, Adakie, and Javits just being super awesome all around... And always being in a different costume everytime I saw them >.>;;; the Syaoran and Fai... O.o

Hopeless Havoc and Techie for the TINY MINISKIRTS! Picture! Haven't posted it yet but... *attaches to post* That was pure awesome X3

To the entire Miniskirt Army, I love you guys to death XD

I know I forgot a bunch, but I'm tired and I'll update!

HopelessHavoc
09-27-2006, 11:25 PM
i would like to give a shout out to Hopless Havoc! It was great taking pictures with you at the bleach photo shoot.

The Bleach shoot was awesome! Those are the best Ichigo vs. Kenpachi pics I've taken ^_^ We definitely need to take some more pics at the next con, and act out the rest of Ichigo and Kenpachi's fight

Hopeless Havoc and Techie for the TINY MINISKIRTS! Picture! Haven't posted it yet but... *attaches to post* That was pure awesome X3

MINISKIRTS!! Yes! XD I love that pic!! *steals* Of course Greed is a fan of the Miniskirts too ^_^ Sorry I didn't make to the panel you wanted me to go to.. I think I had to go put on my Ultimate Shield hand XD Anywho, I wish we could've gotten more pics together, but there's always the next con for Greed to show his love for the Miniskirt army lol

Akarui-chan
09-28-2006, 01:31 PM
!*Jessi-chan*!: Jess, you rock my socks so much. Thank you Soooooooooooo much for holding onto my stuff Friday and better yet actually BRINGING it to me when I realized we were at different courtyards T_T. You are such a great person!! If something like that ever happens to you, I’d be sure to do the same thing, even if I have to walk. You are a GREAT person ^_^ I hope we can hang out a lot more next time, and I’ll make sure to get a room IN THE hotel this time XD.

Yoshii: Dang~~! I wanted to see your costume for myself but I never got the chance >_<

Pikabellechu- You rock!

Mocha: I’m sorry I didn’t get to know you much! I really wanted to be able to hang out with you this weekend! Maybe next time, right? I at least got a pic of you~! ^_^

HopelessHavoc: you left the pencil board in my bag! XD lol you were so awesome to hang out with Jason, even if it was sporadically. I’m glad we at least got to hang out Sunday. We need to hang out more! We really do! Your Greedo is still the best I’ve seen and don’t worry cus I knew you were Raito! And Ken-chan~!! *glomps* I really gotta read more of the bleach manga cus ya I wanna see that 213 version of Ken-chan~! Also~ Thank you so much for letting me keep my crap in your car Sunday! It sure beat carrying it around the whole day! XD

Guilty Gear shoot: You guys were awesome! XD and Faust you are gonna laugh sooooooooo bad when you see the pic of the Mays’ beating on you and the dolphin on you XD it really is funny as crap XD.

Bleach shoots: Everyone’s costumes were AWESOME!!!! And I hope you guys enjoyed jumproping on Friday! It was so much fun! I gotta bring it again next year and make it kind of a tradition! And sorry if any of you thought I was rude at all, I didn’t mean it! >_<.

Ken-chan (MantidMan)- you ARE insane!! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND PUTS 2 FULL GROWN WOMEN ON THEIR SHOULDERS?! Ken-chan, that’s who! XD Lol. Matt, you and your girlfriend rocked my socks so much! It was awesome I got to hang out with you guys and I will never forget how it all started! Me: HOLY CRAP YOU’RE SO TALL! You and Shannon: HOLY CRAP YOU’RE SO SHORT!” XD lol lol! I hope I didn’t seem stalkerish to you guys in the beginning, you two were just so awesome. I’m so glad we got a great friendship starting with the whole group of us! You guys really made me wanna go to Momo-con! I can’t wait to see you both there! You feeling the pain yet in your shoulders? XD lol I mean that was a lot of weight to lug around XD lol. I’m gonna work out by doing pull ups so I can cling onto your back better! XD Try your best to be able to go to Anime Central! ^_^

Shannon “Snow white is better than all of you”: My new oneesan! ^_^ Shannon you rule so much! I really hope you liked the ramune and stuff and I can’t wait to hang out with you and Matt again! You GOT TO try and go to Anime Central. It’d be a convention you’d never forget! (Then again, I’m never gonna forget this one!) Thank you for being so kind! ^_^

Christina (other Yachiru): Yachiru-chan x 2 yay! ^_^ You rock so much!!You’re totally awesome!! Dress up as Yachiru again really soon! ^-^ hee hee WOOT! Can’t wait to see you again and the whole group. Oh! XD ha ha he’s still got my deodorant that smells like strawberry bublicious XD lol.

Woggywoowoo: Envy-san! Quit picking on the Moofy XD lol. Go beat up Hoho or greed XD lol. Nah, you’re awesome! I’ll have to dress up as Wrath again sometime so I can actually get some pictures with you! And I think Dani read that note about being shy… or she better have XD. Hanabishi is her username on here.

EBK- When I read that you were coming I was like O_O YAY!!!!!! It was so awesome hanging out with you and Lionel Saturday evening, and I’m sorry that I was freaking out when I was leaving cus I really didn’t want to have Dani in trouble. Thank you for all the wonderful pictures! And O_o I was the first person you took pics of at AWA? That’s totally awesome! ^_^ and ha ha maybe I should get you another Ein! XD I mean you already got 2 but you seemed ready to steal mine too XD lol. I hope you enjoyed your first AWA like I did, and I really hope you plan on going again! I know I am! Can’t wait to see you at ACen! ^_^ Oh! And you might wanna check out the pics I got at the bleach shoot Friday! Some of them are really awesome! ^_^ You are totally a rolemodel!

Lionel- It was awesome hanging out with you too! I didn’t even know you were going to be there! Thank you so much for helping me look for Dani and making sure I found her before going on to better things. That was really sweet of you. I’m sorry if I sounded mean and I can’t remember if I was swearing or not as I was freaking out.. No one should have to hear that. I can’t wait to see you at ACen either! You’re gonna LOVE our skit, you really are! ^_^

Adrian and Dee: You guys were the BEST Matsumoto and Hitsugaya I’ve EVER seen, PERIOD. And dang your Naruto Cosplay was the S*** too! ^_^

Bridget-chan (one that took pics with me tangled up in the yoyo): Everyone’s gay for
Bridget! XD lol. Woot! Those pictures came out so awesome! It was great hanging out with you! And Cosplay Bridget again! Your costume was absolutely awesome! ^-^ seeing your yo yo made me wanna Cosplay Bridget more! I gotta find some training wheels and make that fun yoyo of his XD I’d be afraid I’d kill myself with that yoyo though XD lol. We have to take pictures together again soon! ^_^

Inuyasha group: I’m so sorry I didn’t get the chance to get into my Kagome costume! >_< Hey! At least one of your Kagome’s got use out of my bow! XD lol ^_^ I hope you guys got some awesome shots!

Lostinthefield: CONGRADULATIONS!! ^_^

Kevin Lillard: It was awesome to see ya!! Thanks for the great pictures of Ken-chan and I! See you at ACen!! ^_^

Hoshi-p: Thank you so much for getting that konpeitou for me! I really really appreciate it! It’s literally my favorite candy and you really can’t find it anywhere around here! Also, you were a PERFECT momo-chan! You are gonna LOVE the shots I got of you from the Saturday shoot (whenever I get to it XD)

Anyone who helped me lug around my crap- Thank you so much! I know I’m stubborn for saying no but you guys did it anyway XD. And yay for more candy!

Who ever gave me that GIANT pixie stick- more sugar! ^_^

Whoever gave me candy in general- YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU DID TO ME! I’ve been on a candy fix ever since this weekend cus you all gave me candy! XD lol. I literally went out yesterday and bought 3 different cake mixes and 2 things of frosting (no I haven’t made them yet XD)

London2191- I saw you too~~!! ^_^ lol Your Cosplay rocked!

Coffee- Your Menos Grande rocks! I can’t believe someone stole your mask XD You’re gonna love the shots I got of you! ^_^

Mell- You crack me up~~ ^_^ hee hee and Chizuru needs more love! ^-^ I’m gonna have to try next time to get to some of the MSA stuff! XD.

Black_Jiraiya- Your Tousen was completely AWESOME!! And ha ha Morgan Taicho! XD I got that whole video of when Adrian (Hitsugaya) was saying that you all can’t stop me, and that dude ran at him and like KIDNAPPED HIM XD when he was actually “Arresting” him for being underage XD HAHAHAHA XD Expect that on Youtube pretty soon XD.

Don Kanonji- You were spot on perfect XD The spirits are ALWAYS with you, BWHAHAHAHAHA! XD stupid reg lines making ppl late to where they wanna be! XD

Axl_Low- awww I wish I saw you dressed up as Ikkaku! I was looking for ya all weekend! I didn’t have my cue ball! T_T lol.

Anyone who screamed WOOTCHAMIGNUGGETS: YAY! You all rule!! You picked up a gathering list!! XD

Anyone who thanked me for the gathering list: You’re so very welcome

Anyone who needed my Cosplay fix it kit (I had EVERYTHING)- You’re so very welcome ^_^ Ever need it again you know who to look for! (The one with the yellow backpack! XD)

I’ve got more, but I can’t think straight right now XD So if I forgot you, don’t worry just send me an angry hate note XD.

QuickSilver
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
First off, to my Chibi, my Anarchy Avenger - I wouldn't feel right without properly thanking you. Even though you're my right arm (get it?) and you practically make everything I ever wear, I still want to thank you. You made the con possible, thank you so much babycakes. I love you.

Hentaigirl82 - Your Elena was gorgeous, 'twas a pleasure rooming with you again. Thanks for letting us in on it.

GreatSG - Glad to have met you, had a blast hanging out in the room. You know you rule as Dr. Venture. I've still gotta sign your Death Note.

Mike and Marius - M.O.C.A!

People who crossed the street with us - That lady really needs to learn how to drive. Seriously. But it was fun almost dying with you!

The Hoho-Papa who let me sit on him - Best Hoho ever. "Aw, come here son, sit on Daddy's lap." XD

Eurobeat King - Thanks for letting me steal you for a moment in the lobby and for the crazy shots. It was too much fun.

Androids 17 & 18 - You guys rocked hard, too bad there wasn‘t more of us there! Old school for life, yo.

sykosteve and The Axe Guy - I was flattered you wanted a picture with me, you guys were awesome.

The Dangle - :rockon:

Everyone who stopped the Ed, Hughes and Hiei on Saturday night - Thanks for keeping us all well entertained.

Anyone I missed, please feel free to slap me around next time you see me.

MewKilalaMew
09-29-2006, 12:34 AM
I want to thank the Miniskirt Army and Risembool Rangers for such a great time.

Also anyone who commented on my "Pantless!Roy" costume and found it humourous..I seriously did not know how that would go over.

And everyone on Sunday who shouted to me "YOU FOUND YOUR PANTS!" that was just priceless.

And just thank you everyone for the great time at AWA!

~.Pyro.~

Wakusei
09-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Everyone who made the trek down along with me:
Yall always make cons better for me.

To all the One Piecers who met me for the first time:
You made my last con as Sanji that much more enjoyable, esspecially the Nico Robin. I wish I would have gotten your contact info.

Afterword...
Here's hoping to see all of you next year for tons more fun.

phantomthief
09-29-2006, 09:22 PM
I want to thank the Miniskirt Army and Risembool Rangers for such a great time.

Also anyone who commented on my "Pantless!Roy" costume and found it humourous..I seriously did not know how that would go over.

And everyone on Sunday who shouted to me "YOU FOUND YOUR PANTS!" that was just priceless.

And just thank you everyone for the great time at AWA!

~.Pyro.~

YUSH!

Thanks to everyone who signed my skirt!!! XD

~Ari-chan

hoshi-p
10-02-2006, 04:15 AM
Hoshi-p: Thank you so much for getting that konpeitou for me! I really really appreciate it! It’s literally my favorite candy and you really can’t find it anywhere around here! Also, you were a PERFECT momo-chan! You are gonna LOVE the shots I got of you from the Saturday shoot (whenever I get to it XD)

You're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying the konpeitou! ^_^ Thanks for organizing the Bleach gatherings! You picked a great place for pictures! Thank you for compiling the gathering lists, as well! They were super helpful!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures! I have one of you, mantidman, and me that I have yet to post, but I think it turned out great!

Akarui-chan
10-04-2006, 02:18 AM
You're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying the konpeitou! ^_^ Thanks for organizing the Bleach gatherings! You picked a great place for pictures! Thank you for compiling the gathering lists, as well! They were super helpful!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures! I have one of you, mantidman, and me that I have yet to post, but I think it turned out great!
You're welcome~ ^-^
And yes, I'm still resizing all the Saturday pics and Sunday's XD. I've got most of the Bleach Crack (Clorox Crack) video done too. That'll be up on youtube XD lol

Tensaihime
10-30-2006, 01:52 PM
All the folks in line for the costume contest: Even though I was too shy to say more than what I did, I enjoyed listening to everyone talk, and I had a good time looking at all the costumes. A very talented and fun bunch. (including but not limited to Lloyd, Utena, Itachi 'n Kisame, Nico Robin, Sakura 'n... oh darn, I forgot who the guy with Sakura was... plus both Pyramid Heads, Hello Kitty, Godzilla, Ifrit, Hojo 'n Sephiroth, you get the message. Loved listening to all the Pyramid Head humor. Eee hee.)

All the judges for the costume contest: I was worried you guys were going to cancel the thing, but you didn't, and I'm glad for that.

Anyone and everyone who showed me around: I have the habit of getting lost, so there were a lot of you. Thanks!

That one fellow who photographed me by the stairs: You were the only one, and I still haven't figured out who you are. XD I don't mind though.

My dad and my foolish little brother: Even when I made you guys late while working on my outfit, you still didn't get too angry and we all had a good time. I loved the Team Rocket outfit and so did everybody else.:bigtu:

anduin
11-02-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm acctaully looking for someone, who I doubt has a cosplay.com account, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Here she is:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=852977

she's the kairi in the middle, in the dark pink. She was super nice, and I'd just like to say hi to her.