View Full Version : Your Plans

AudioFox
09-25-2006, 04:06 PM
what do you have planned for oni as in cosplay, pannels, games, etc
i hear the dealers room is gonna be bigger than last year woot! :rockon:

Koda89
09-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Plans set in stone;

Bleach cosplay photoshoot and fun after that.
Entering Cosplay contest(yes....Aizen will be walking 'da stage)
Buying 2 wall scrolls, 3 plushies(all Bleach ones), and a few DVD box sets, namely Desert Punk and FMA, and the FMA movie.

Oh, and tons of Pocky and Ramune are a given.

Fallen)x(Angel
09-25-2006, 04:35 PM
Bleh...The only costume I know I'm going to be wearing is Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm probably going to do a Raver Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit with my friends in the group, and attempt to get Pyramid Head(Silent Hill) Sasuke (Naruto) Ranmaru (Wallflower) or Kraehe(Princess TuTu) to the con, but i might just rewear some old costumes.

And I DEFINATELY want to do DDR in Pyramid Head.

Lady Saea
09-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Costume wise..

Thurs/Sun: FFVIIAC Cloud with ghetto swords of doom (making new one actually)
Fri: Byakuya and Amano Sephy (Amano contest and Masquerade ball!! Wheeeee)
Sat: Byakuya (Bleach photoshoot and game night!) and FFIX Kuja (entering Masquerade. ^.^)

Other than...just plan to have fun and meet more cool people. :D Best part of the con.

astillar
09-25-2006, 06:19 PM
And I DEFINATELY want to do DDR in Pyramid Head.

Is that even possible? Pyramid Head is like, sooooo blind. Unless you've got the song totally memorized. That would be something to see.

LordDeus
09-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Friday: (Costume: Hap from Eureka Seven)
-mess around til all my roomies arrive
-dealer room to go Gashapon/Trading Figure crazy!!!
-check in then relax for 30min
-panel visit
-at night.... party,beer,gaming,beer, continue til pass out

Saturday (Costume: Mayuri for a few hours, mostly Hap again)
- Doing the same thing as the night before! Woo!!

SchizoIori
09-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Amano Contest and then Masquerade ball. Photoshoots, Meeting other cosplayers, SpaceInvader/Gren wig panel, Cosplay contest (my very first!),and then just having fun with my boy (jonobi) and our roomies/friends. I'm very excited.

FE Freak
09-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Let's see i will be hitting up the dealer's room first and foremost,then walk around and take pics,the scavenger hunt,do an unofficial *SECRET hall cosplay crossover skit*,play some games,make friends etc.Those are just for Friday.:bigtu:

Fallen)x(Angel
09-25-2006, 07:13 PM
Is that even possible? Pyramid Head is like, sooooo blind. Unless you've got the song totally memorized. That would be something to see.

I'm sure it is. And if not, hey, let a girl dream and attempt.

SolarVortex
09-25-2006, 08:20 PM
My plans: Just have fun, Laugh, GO Crazy, and meet a lot of people.. It gets lonely hidding out in the massive crowd of all my friends.

yamibakura03
09-25-2006, 09:36 PM
have fun, hang out with my buddies, go meet other d-grayman people for the photoshoot i made for saturday. spend time in the game area and also see what the dealer room has to offe.r

Pharaoh Atem
09-26-2006, 08:15 AM
Let's see. . .
XD Cosplay DDR.
Cosplay Contest.
Cosplay Photo gatherings~.
Cosplay Showcase, Amano.
Cosplay partying! :D
Cosplay duel?
Eating to live.
Sleeping to live.
Pretending to be Steamboat Santa Claus?
Ninja Rap?
Having fun.

SchizoIori
09-26-2006, 12:32 PM
Yea, adding the rest of space invader's panels to my list. Yay Space Invader!

Etsu
09-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Prior to going- getting a hold of everyone in the university anime club so I can give them their badges

Friday- Amano cosplay contest (how's that for one's 1st cosplay contest? no pressure ^^;;)

Saturday- meeting other Nana cosplayers and fans
-12012 concert (hopefully)

Througout the weekend- looking for items on my "shopping list" (this year I'm definitely creating one)
- taking pictures, meeting new people, all that fun stuff
-whatever else my friends want to do ^_^

peony
09-26-2006, 02:03 PM
I think me and my gang are only going on Saturday...and it's gonna be pretty low-key I think. Although we're trying to have a skit, but we'll see what happens XD

and see all the cool people, hooray! Stupid question, but anyone from AFest/AKon going? I know Jonobi and SchizoIori will be going (I'll have to find yall and say hi XD) and other random people I recgonize...

Cat-Chans
09-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Cosplay schedual as of right now

Friday
Afternoon: Haruhi Fujika
Evening: EGL Gir
Saturday
Morning: Concept loli
Afternoon: Ichigirl
Cosplay: Sakura Kinomoto
Late night: Orihime Inoue
Sunday:
All Day: Naruto Jammies

As for events, the online cosplayers meet, ACDF meet, Bleach photoshoot (I R LEADER), Bleach Game night, Cosplay masque, maybe a U2 party (finaly), wig pannel

and

In the DR I will be looking for
Ouran parafanelia
Bleach wall scroll
a pencil poard or small poster
PLUSHIES
and a new phone strap
and probably random bleach stuff

SchizoIori
09-26-2006, 05:22 PM
I think me and my gang are only going on Saturday...and it's gonna be pretty low-key I think. Although we're trying to have a skit, but we'll see what happens XD

and see all the cool people, hooray! Stupid question, but anyone from AFest/AKon going? I know Jonobi and SchizoIori will be going (I'll have to find yall and say hi XD) and other random people I recgonize...

Yesh come hang out with us!

yamibakura03
09-26-2006, 05:41 PM
hmm i might also do another photoshoot o friday maybe. im still thinking unless i decide to just look at the panels

hehehe by the way anyone going to Anime Matsuri after oni-con ?
becuase i am and its the newest awesome con that will happen in houston

Kurisuti-n1689
09-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Well I know I am SO going to see Amano! I am going to enjoy having a hotel @ a con for the first time and attending all three days with 3 costumes (two I finally made on my own, original character), staying up all night and having fun with my friends! I am gonna be EVERYWHERE at the convention center (or TRY to)...it's soo big :D

I will most likely be going to Anime Matsuri as well. Gotta see how awesome that con will be!

peony
09-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Yesh come hang out with us!

KAY :heart:

tahiti
09-27-2006, 12:27 PM
My plans (which will probably coincide with my sister's plans):
Friday afternoon: Hikaru Hitachiin (my sister as Kaoru) from Ouran
Saturday morning to afternoon: Donald from KH
Saturday afternoon: Space Invader/Gren's wig panel
Saturday evening: possibly participating in the cosplay contest
Masquerade: Flower Card from CCS, with a possible CCS gathering

Youko and Kantarou from Tactics will be making an appearance sometime during the con, since like.. half the voice actors of the English dub will be there.

My other plans will probably include celebrating my sister's 18th birthday!, stalking PockyFairy, introducing some friends to the world of anime cons, dancing stupidly, buying things from the dealer's room, hanging out with more DFWCS peeps, hanging out with my friends, dancing as the Flower Card with Anna's Sakura, and filming a Duck of Doom vol 5: Oni-Con style!
And just generally having fun =D!

Danzikumaru
09-27-2006, 02:23 PM

We'll be working the Ikkicon booth most of the con. Come stop by!

SchizoIori
09-28-2006, 10:15 AM

We'll be working the Ikkicon booth most of the con. Come stop by!

I'll come stop by and see you guys!

astillar
09-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Heh heh. I love harrassing people trapped behind their tables, like monkeys in a zoo. I especially enjoyed seeing EBK imprisoned at A-kon. :)

Scortia
09-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Lesse:

-MIGHT have an artist alley table
-Cosplay masquerade participation
-Amano contest participation
-The formal masquerade
-Get Amano to sign my artbooks
-Karaoke
-Maybe hitting up a cosplay panel just because they're entertaining
-Photoshooting galore with my KH2 crew and with the Amano cosplayers
-Thumbing through doujinshi to once again be saddened that the pairings and gag doujinshi I like will not be there yet again.
-Check the cel dealers' tables
-Playing anime and game themes on the hotel piano if there is one. ;-;
-Having fun with people I don't get to see much.
-Doing things that I will regret may ended up recorded once I return to real life :P