PDA

View Full Version : Organization 13 Robes

blackouts suck
09-26-2006, 09:47 PM
i kno there has to have been forms on this topic before but i would like to kno how to make an organization 13 robe. my most difficult problems are that i dont even have a dam soing machine. my mom doesnt kno how to sew niether does my stepdad and my father isnt suportive over this whole thing(of coarse he is the one expert sewer in out family) and i dont have a clue what sort of stuff i need to make this thing. i want it to look sort of shiny like leather but not like the S/-/!+ they used in the matrix. my dad has a rain coat made of rubber that looks perfect but where do i get ruber fabric?if its possible to get not so shiny pleather or not so shiny vinyl i would get that. but the bigest problem is that i have no one thats helping me vesides my spoiled brat friend whose gramah does all the work.SHE SAID THAT SHE WUD MAKE 1 FOR ME BUT NO. she tells me to give me her sizes i come back the next day and give them to her on a piece of paper and she goes"....oh....im not makin one fa you" with her new york accent. makes me so angry!!!! im boring the crap out of u so ill shut the hel up. sry for teling u my lifes story but everyone else seems to think its my fault.i need to share my pathetic life to someone.

Michi
09-27-2006, 02:38 PM
...This forum doesn't have a Rant Board anymore. Please stay on the topic of your costume, because I can't even tell what you're asking for anymore. If you go look in Costume Discussion: Video Games you will very easily find threads regarding Organization XIII costumes as they are very popular right now. It just takes some simple searching.

In the meantime, I'm gonna close this thread because your answer can be found elsewhere and it's not the right place for this. :x