PDA

View Full Version : AX02 pics up late as i usually am

jen_kat
08-10-2002, 10:55 PM
http://jen-kat.50megs.com/AX02/

:thumbsup: Of course... I'm slow as slow can be. And I still need to upload the last several thumbnails...

I think there's around 80 or so... so much wasted time scanning and rescanning cuz of scanner setting.... grrrr....

I can do hi res if anyone wants any... and if I did promise you already.... I'm getting on it right away.... sowwee :thumbsup:

jen_kat
08-10-2002, 11:09 PM
Amy.... I know you're here somewhere!! POST, will you!!! I've got your pics up here.... you and Ein ::evil laugh:: I've seen your handle in the members section so I know you're here. I can't believe you were so popular.... Maybe you should do it again next year... ::thinking out loud::but how would we get Thelma there without a car:: ...???

Anyways, on with my babbles. I got some pics that I think look interesting... such as the cute little CCSakura that's taking a nap with her father, Kilmahri petting Ein (that's a keeper), and Sailor Jupiter glomping Toad.... that's probably about it....

Ayaka
08-10-2002, 11:36 PM
Ooh . . . *runs off*

You got some pics of people I didn't see there. Or elsewhere online. ^^ Kimahri with Ein is so cute!

Dark Vision
08-11-2002, 01:47 AM
Nice pics, seems a little small though, rather see big big pretty big but theres another Van pic of me so its all good.

Also that ein is a little too cute, that person should repeat that cosplay again.

Yggdrasil Pie
08-11-2002, 02:02 AM
Waii! Great pics!! It's never too late for more pictures!

pakachu420
09-09-2002, 02:31 AM
HOLY SH... so thats y u look so familliar to me. i was jus looking at your pics and realized that i spent most of AX with your group!!
i was that big japanese guy with the long hair(yea yea the hippie look alike) you know the one who brought the coffiee(^_^)

but anyways i hope everything is cool with u guys hope to see ya'll next year.

p.s.
i love the pic with half my head showing above little man(i forgot his name...):thumbsup:

jen_kat
09-10-2002, 01:52 AM
Furz!! Hi, I remember you too! Marcy's friend..... (what's your name again? >_<) Thank you so much for holding a spot in line for us for Masquerade tickets.... Do you remember CHOFFEE!!!???

I think to possibly gag since i don't like coffee, but Camille liked it, though it gave her indigestion.... bring again.... maybe we can find other cosplay.com members to try.....:devil:

The little man.... you mean the one you were sticking "Security device enclosed" labels on?? That's Edgar.

Yes, we're definitely going to AX next year. I think the whole group is going again. I'm stuck with most of the hotel planning and stuff...

pakachu420
09-10-2002, 12:30 PM
YAY CHOFFEE!!!!!!!!! the only thing that keep me awake for that day...

sokay i dont really like coffee that much either thats y i make choffee, dont taste it as much^_^

ahh...thats who that was...next time i'll bring some warning stickers from lighters!
(warning: keep away from children, keep away from flames,contains flamable gas)(^__^)y

oy...hotel planning...glad i live in torrance, jus about 15 min drive to anahiem(at least the way i drive it is)

by the way who else is here?

p.s.
my names geoffrey(a.k.a. jeff, pakachu, dumbass)

jen_kat
09-10-2002, 09:04 PM
>by the way who else is here?

meaning on this list?

um.... mandy -> peegchica and amy -> ed w/dog @ AX02

mandy was suppi-chan, and amy... well that's self explanatory....
other than that, I don't know if anyone else is on here.

pakachu420
09-11-2002, 12:05 AM
ahhh...ok jus wondering who else from the group came to this board. thanx