PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here dances salsa?

RickyLee
09-28-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm looking for a partner to do a salsa/latin routine at the bishounen auction. There's very little choreography involved, mostly just fun freestyling to the music. If you (or you know someone) that has 3 months or more experience dancing Salsa (as a follower), and would like to be onstage, please PM me or send me an email:

salsanut@gmail.com

Leishu
09-28-2006, 07:30 PM
You may want to ask on the yahoo group about that if you've joined already. Last year, at least, everybody who went on stage was auctioned almost without exception except for the wranglers. If two people did something on stage, two people were auctioned. If four, four were auctioned, with the exception of the wranglers, who did not go on stage for very long. :p

RickyLee
09-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Wow, really? Ok I'm gonna have to ask the staff about that...

RickyLee
09-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Just got the official word. If you appear on stage you DON'T automatically have to get auctioned (especially if you're not a guy). So no worries about that.

And if you're a little confused, I'm looking for a female partner. Salsa dancing =/= that other kind of "dancing".

Eurobeat King
09-29-2006, 01:40 PM
Since you've asked people to PM or email you about assistance for the bishounen auction, hopefully people will reply. But since this is a topic regarding the Bishounen Auction, we already have a thread for that:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=87062&page=2

Please post there if you wish to continue discussion. Thanks.