PDA

View Full Version : Ouran High Host Club

Amaya De'Morte
09-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Who would like to plan a host club meetup? XD Pocky fairy and I will have some casual outfits of the twins (from manga/art) for oni (originally, we were going to cosplay them at ikki, but we had to do it because it's too fun to act as them XDD)

anyways.. any other ouran members out there?

tahiti
09-29-2006, 05:28 PM
My sister and I are going as the twins, so more twin action for ya.
I've also got a friend whose going as Tamaki, and we're going to get him a fun little crown to wear around. ^_^

SchizoIori
09-29-2006, 08:42 PM
If you really want I'll bring the Van wig and glasses and be "Mom" (Kyouya)

Cat-Chans
09-30-2006, 02:48 AM
I'll have Haruhi, probably be in her Friday afternoon

PockyFairy
09-30-2006, 03:06 AM
woot casual outfits. *glomps amaya, then glomps tahiti and her sister*

Pharaoh Atem
09-30-2006, 05:35 PM
Haha, hopefully it's okay to have two Kings around, but with the whole two pair thing going on already; this is going to be one heck of a poker hand. xD I actually decided I was going to fit Tamaki into my cosplay schedule after all. I just hope my wig comes in on time.

Lady Saea
09-30-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm part of PockyFairy, Amaya, and Schizo's group but I wont have mine ready til we do the formal costumes for Ikkicon. I'm Mori-sempai...or the "wild" one. XD

AiyaKasai
09-30-2006, 07:22 PM
I am going as Tamaki...and my friend is going as Hunny...I would totally wanna meet some fellow OHC cosplayers!

I'm going to be out and about...sadly I have PSATs on saturday...so I have no idea when I am gonna see people >__< BLAH..i hate school.

But anyways...there are going to be serious tackling..so you guys beware...eheh....eh...just kidding! Lol...I will give kind hugs! Hugs are nice ^^

kill
10-01-2006, 11:22 AM
-I'm happy to see Ouran is getting some cosplay LUV +_+ - Originally my friend and I were going as the twins...but then she bailed...and you can't have a Hikaru without a Kaoru- soooo- I'll be around as Haruhi for most of Friday~ -

Pharaoh Atem
10-01-2006, 12:58 PM
xD Zomg, fangirls are going to die. I didn't expect so many people to be rockin' out to Ouran at Oni-Con.

SchizoIori
10-01-2006, 10:27 PM
*gets ready to take pics for the Magazine. * heee hee *Kyouya plots in a corner*

PockyFairy
10-01-2006, 10:29 PM
so is friday ok for anyone for a meetup photoshoot? Or perhaps early sunday...

Late friday and saturday are major costume days for me with amano and the masquarde.

((amaya steals pockyfairy's computer))

AiyaKasai
10-01-2006, 11:07 PM
I would REALLY like to have a meet up..so..let's see. if it's friday then I'll be able to go if it's 5 to 11 (because of school)...and if it's on sunday...then I can probably go if there's nothing planned.

tahiti
10-02-2006, 12:01 AM
I'd rather it on Friday, since I'm saving Donald and Flower Card for Saturday, but I might pull it out for Sunday, but that's the day I'm leaving. So.. Friday?

Pharaoh Atem
10-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Yeah, Friday sounds fine, or early Sunday. :o Those are really non-abrasive times, so I'm diggin' it.

SchizoIori
10-02-2006, 11:14 AM
*steals Jonobi's wig*

tahiti
10-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Does Oni-Con have karoake? If so, a bunch of the Host clubbers need to get together and sing "Mata Ashita!" to the Haruhis. Because that is the song that I'm constantly listening to right now.. and I'm a loser and I think it would be cool.

AiyaKasai
10-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Halarious, tahiti, but...I think people would die if they heard me singing ...rofl.

Cat-Chans
10-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Friday is definately good for me, I'll want to change out of Haruhi probably before the amano showcase but before that I'm game

Hedgehogey
10-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Does Oni-Con have karoake? If so, a bunch of the Host clubbers need to get together and sing "Mata Ashita!" to the Haruhis. Because that is the song that I'm constantly listening to right now.. and I'm a loser and I think it would be cool.

On that subject, i'm gonna be bringing my guitar and I think it'd be cool if everyone sang "sakura kiss" and "shissou" with me.

AiyaKasai
10-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Eh, but what time on friday? *scratches head*

Oh, Sakura Kiss? hahahahaha that would be cute...xD

kill
10-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Friday works for me too :3 - Can't wait to meet you all~

Cat-Chans
10-02-2006, 07:38 PM
I'll try but right now the only parts of that song I know are
"Kiss Kiss fall in love"
and
"Maybe you're my love"
D:

Pharaoh Atem
10-02-2006, 09:07 PM
I'll totally practice singing along and being all -- Tamaki. xD
Meaning I think I'm the Burger King ~ !

Amaya De'Morte
10-04-2006, 02:56 AM
alright.. so lts say friday afternoon- around 12 perhaps? I know it's a bit early for all you highschool kiddies.. but I've got to have a while to change into my amano. If general vote is later, however..

we can arrange another for sunday morning, or a later time. Or perhaps a whole second on sunday. You know- for those who can't make it to friday's meetup XD

But I know I'll probably arrive to the hotel on friday morning in kaoru.

Pharaoh Atem
10-04-2006, 09:20 AM
I'm leaving at like 6 or 7 in the morning from Dallas on Friday, so with a 4 hour drive in mind, I could probably just make it to an early thing on Friday.

If not though, the Sunday morning thing doesn't sound like a drag.

I too have Amano Cosplay Showcase stuff to dive into, plus I'm trying to coordinate some other stuff with friends in my GX group, so I'll try to make Friday, and Sunday sounds cool (even if it is a second meeting for everyone else. xD)

PockyFairy
10-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Looks like I'll wear Hikaru friday morning too, Amaya. ^_~

AiyaKasai
10-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Aww, that means I can't go friday X__X.

Oh well..maybe Sunday then. Or i'll just see you guys later

josshouse
10-04-2006, 10:22 PM
We may have a Honey-senpai :D

Cat-Chans
10-05-2006, 12:40 AM
D:
My ride just told me when we would be rolling into town and it's 6 on friday
SO
the prospects of Haruhi are slim. SRY GUYS
I'll wear her at Ikkicon for sure

tahiti
10-05-2006, 12:45 AM
Yeah, I won't be getting to the hotel till about.. 4 or 5 in the evening, and my sister is arriving at another time, so if Friday doesn't work out, then Sunday will work fine =D!

SchizoIori
10-05-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm sure a sunday one would be a good idea. Especially since I don't really have any comfy costumes to ride in the car in. Kyouya casual FTW.

Pharaoh Atem
10-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Sunday's actually good for me, now that I think of it. I'm wearing Tamaki to the Masquerade Ball too, but that doesn't count; and Friday is kinda' booked now with other costumes. =\

Cat-Chans
10-05-2006, 03:03 PM
I can do Sunday if it's fairly early like 10 or something. That gives us time to take pictures and then check out (I asume check out is noon)

I can't wear her long though, since I don't want to ride home in all those layers D:

Atem, I love it! I haden't even thought of playing host at the ball. I'm going to consider that...it depends on when it acctualy starts I guess

AiyaKasai
10-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Yeah I can go if it's like at 10. I can't wait, now...lol! gonna be fun

AiyaKasai
10-07-2006, 07:41 PM
I'm not sure if anyone would answer this...but here's a curiosity question:

Are any of you guys done with your costume? Mine's mostly done...I just have to put the ribbon on the tie.

If any of you are done...do you have progress piccies...or final piccies? I am so curious of how everyone looks. I am dying of wanting to know...lol! xD. *oni-con excited*

Cat-Chans
10-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Well, I wore my costume to Anime Fest, so you may have seen it there if you went

Amaya De'Morte
10-08-2006, 01:54 AM
I just need to go get Mine and Pocky Fairy's wigs. We wont be in uniform, just some casual stuff we found that matched some manga pictures we saw.

^^

perhaps when we get wigs together, we can take some pictures.

tahiti
10-08-2006, 02:51 AM
My wig and jacket are on the way, and my aunt is creating the patch for me.
I'll be doing some last minute wig styling at the con, but it wouldn't be a con without some sort of last minute adjustments.

AiyaKasai
10-08-2006, 04:24 PM
To Cat: couldn't go to it...=(

Others: Wow, I got my costume done during the summer. I'm always lazy...so I have to get mine started early

Amaya De'Morte
10-08-2006, 06:18 PM
so.. on the gatherings.. shoudl we set up times for two of them?

1 on friday at 12, and another on sunday at 11am?

tahiti
10-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll probably be going to the Sunday one, since I'll still be in Nacogdoches at noon on Friday, and my sister will be at school in Dallas XD;;

Cat-Chans
10-09-2006, 12:29 AM
I'll probably end up at the Sunday one becuase I think I'll be into houston right around 12 on friday

mel-mel-chan
10-09-2006, 06:04 PM
i could make both. I'll be coming as nekozawa and i think also Tamaki. Though we can call it the hanni/tamaki becuase i was going for hanni when i wore a specific wig at akon, but everyone thought i was tamaki, so I'll be either or but nekozawa's a definite again. I need to go fix my bereznof.... one of his eyes is falling off....

AiyaKasai
10-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah but where do we meet? At the enterance.....or what?

Cat-Chans
10-09-2006, 08:11 PM
if you want to be recognizeably hunny-sempai get a pink bunny. Thats pretty much a dead giveaway

Amaya De'Morte
10-10-2006, 08:44 AM
ya, that sounds good- at the entrance, to the nearest left possible with congregating space.

sound good?

PockyFairy
10-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Aye. *thumbs up*

SchizoIori
10-10-2006, 02:10 PM
*Brings camera to take pics of the other Host club members for the magazine.* XD Kyouya ftw

Cat-Chans
10-12-2006, 04:09 AM
what entrance?

Amaya De'Morte
10-12-2006, 08:29 AM
hmm.. dealers room? I'm not sure on the layout of the convention this go 'round.

I'll look into it tonight, though. I have to run back to my parent's house today to pick up my wig that came in XD

SchizoIori
10-12-2006, 11:17 AM
This is going to be the first casual cosplay I've done. I think it's going to be a blast.

Amaya De'Morte
10-12-2006, 01:16 PM
it'll be mine too XD though our costumes are technically from the 'honey's bun-bun' story XD

Cat-Chans
10-12-2006, 06:11 PM
The photoshoot I'm running is meeting in the hotel lobby, and I know a lot of them are meeting in the skybridge

AiyaKasai
10-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Photo shoot....?

Amaya De'Morte
10-13-2006, 12:41 AM
hotel lobby sounds good, hopefully less crowded than the sky bridge

So.. I'll post over on the photoshoot/gathering thread that our meetup takes place at:

1pm on monday in the hotel lobby
10am on sunday in the hotel lobby

sound good?

Cat-Chans
10-13-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm asuming you ment 1pm Friday

but yes, sounds good

Amaya De'Morte
10-13-2006, 10:11 AM
ya, that's what I meant

SchizoIori
10-17-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm ready for this one. Just got new batteries for the camera. I can't wait to do this even if I am only doing casual. It's going to be fun and comfortable and I won't look like a 'tard in my glasses. I need to get my clipboard to do the Kyouya ledger though. XD

AiyaKasai
10-17-2006, 05:14 PM
What magazine are you taking photos for, Schizo?(you did say magizine right? O__o)

And...just to make sure I got this right...the meeting is in the lobby...not the dealers room...right? And the photoshoot thingie...and the meeting will be the same thing...?

mel-mel-chan
10-17-2006, 07:53 PM
yah if i had a pink bunny I'd bring it, hanni at afest was random cuase I ganked one of asmaria's wigs and that's what it made me think of but I had no bunny.... though I think somewhere hiding in my stuffed animals I might have a small pink bunny if it wasn't in the stuff I donated to the thrift store this past summer.... hmmm, but my hair's a little shorter now so I think I could style it a little to do Tamaki. hmmmm.....

Amaya De'Morte
10-17-2006, 08:59 PM
What magazine are you taking photos for, Schizo?(you did say magizine right? O__o)

And...just to make sure I got this right...the meeting is in the lobby...not the dealers room...right? And the photoshoot thingie...and the meeting will be the same thing...?

basically, we meet up, and more people are likely to take pictures. Also means you get to be sure to have great pictures of a (hopefulyl) whole cast XD

and then we also all get to mess around ouran style XDD

Pharaoh Atem
10-17-2006, 10:32 PM
1pm on monday in the hotel lobby
10am on sunday in the hotel lobby

sound good?

Sorry I'm so late posting. xD I've been so busy trying to hammer out my schedule.

I should be able to make the Sunday one. :D With bells and whistles. . .
Okay, not LITERALLY bells and whistles. xD You know what I mean.

SchizoIori
10-18-2006, 11:35 AM

LOL it's a project for Ikkicon. You know in one episode Kyouya made the magazine of the host club members with the blurry pics and made money off it? Well I'm going to use that as my prop for Ikki. XD Just something fun.

tahiti
10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Rawr. My wig is here, I've got to find out about patch progress.. and I have NO IDEA where my jackets are.
*shakes fist at Chadwicks for shipping her jackets to random places*

AiyaKasai
10-18-2006, 07:20 PM
LOL it's a project for Ikkicon. You know in one episode Kyouya made the magazine of the host club members with the blurry pics and made money off it? Well I'm going to use that as my prop for Ikki. XD Just something fun.

I might be digging myself deeper...but ...you are going to take photos of us and make it a prop? Or...are you..like..joking...ish? I dunno...*confused*

SchizoIori
10-18-2006, 11:57 PM
I might be digging myself deeper...but ...you are going to take photos of us and make it a prop? Or...are you..like..joking...ish? I dunno...*confused*

Going to use the photos I take and compile them like a magazine just to carry around as a prop for Kyouya.

AiyaKasai
10-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Going to use the photos I take and compile them like a magazine just to carry around as a prop for Kyouya.

Okay...I just want to tell you that is the coolest thing I have ever heard of.

AiyaKasai
10-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Did anyone manage to get photos of the meeting....i have some but it's taking me a bit to upload them.