PDA

View Full Version : AX03 Angel Sanctuary cosplaying....

jen_kat
08-10-2002, 11:32 PM
How early is too early to start a thread on this...??
I know people are already working on their costumes... and I wanna cosplay someone from AS too, but I still don't know who I could be.

Kimiko and Rosiel- How soon are you going to start organizing an AS group for AX? Do you need help with anything? Or is there something that I could do?

I'm still willing to cosplay as whichever character you want me to be... I'd just like time to make the costume...

Rosiel
08-11-2002, 09:39 AM
> Kimiko and Rosiel- How soon are you going to start organizing an AS group for AX?

I have /no/ idea. O___O I guess I should ask Kimiko when she can start as I am juggling cosplay groups for Ohayo and Katsucon at the moment (none of these AS for a change!)....

But yes some people already started on their costumes! I'll probably re-wear one of mine, unless I get people asking for a particular one I don't have yet. =)

We'll need to make a list to see who is doing what... KIMIKO! Help! IM me! LOL

Kimiko
08-12-2002, 07:03 PM
>We'll need to make a list to see who is doing what... KIMIKO! >Help! IM me! LOL

If you'd get on... I'd IM you!!! ::laughs:: silly....

>I know people are already working on their costumes...

I'm waiting until after Nan Desu Kan, which is in September.. and then I'll be cranking out like two Sara costumes.... Not sure which ones yet ^.^;;;

jen_kat - Go ahead and IM me, we can talk more about all this, ne?

--------
Kimiko

Rosiel
08-13-2002, 09:23 AM
> If you'd get on... I'd IM you!!! ::laughs:: silly....

LOL... Sorry... my carpal tunnel syndrome kicked in pretty badly and I am banned from typing after office hours for the week.

*waaaaaaaaaaaah*

> and then I'll be cranking out like two Sara costumes....

^___^ I can't wait to see them.

I'm tempted to say I will re-wear the costume I have been talked into doing for Ohayocon (the red artbook Rosiel)... but I don't know... I'd be willing to do the degeneration & bedsheet one from the end of the manga if I can find a Lucifer. LOL

ling_xiaoyu2002
08-15-2002, 12:49 AM
Hey Rosiel,
I am going to be in your group right? As the short Micheal?
Anyways...I plan on being Micheal from AS for AX2003...I might also go as Yuffie from KH(Kingdom Hearts). Anyways...I should hush now....so bye!

Rosiel
08-15-2002, 08:19 AM
> I am going to be in your group right? As the short Micheal?

Of course! You're in! =)