PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Panels, etc!

Beverly
10-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Uh, the other thread died. So here we go again!

TIME Panel Title (Location)

Friday:
8:00 PM Makeup for Cosplay (Lupine)
9:00 PM Avioding Cosplay Mishaps (Primrose)
10:00 PM Best of Cosplay Skits (Aspen Theatre)

Saturday:
10:00 AM Battle Cosplay Signup (Bluebell)
10:00 AM Wig/Hair Style/Care for Cosplay (Conifer)
10:00 AM Final Fantasy Cosplay (Aspen Theatre)
11:00 AM Lolita Style (Bluebell)
11:30 AM Cosplay Stage Presence (Conifer)
12:00 PM Kingdom Hearts Cosplay (Bluebell)
1:00 PM Battle Cosplay (Conifer)
6:00 PM Costume & Cosplay Contest Seating (Main Events)
7:00 PM Costume & Cosplay Contest (Main Events)

Sunday:
4:00 PM Cosplay Roundtable (Blanca)

Other Times of Note for Cosplayers!

Friday, 6:30-8PM, signup for Costume & Cosplay Contest in autograph space.
Saturday, 5:30 PM Costume & Cosplay Contest Green Room in Lupine & Conifer.

Lady Neese
10-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Hmmm that's odd the greenroom is suppose to open at 5:30 on Saturday.

Ditto
10-01-2006, 10:50 PM
this list is definitly useful, but: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=91039 , look a bit harder

Beverly
10-01-2006, 10:56 PM
this list is definitly useful, but: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=91039 , look a bit harder

LOL! I hid it REALLY good! XD You win one internet for finding it. Your internet will arrive in 6-8 weeks, please refridgerate after opening. =D

But if anyone would like to add any other panels that I missed, or add any info about theirs, please feel free! ^^

Ditto
10-01-2006, 11:26 PM
LOL! I hid it REALLY good! XD You win one internet for finding it. Your internet will arrive in 6-8 weeks, please refridgerate after opening. =D

But if anyone would like to add any other panels that I missed, or add any info about theirs, please feel free! ^^

That's fine, I just tend to get angry when people don't look for older threads, but I guess this is fine sicne it's useful. anyways, what i am really wondering about is this battle cosplay, anyone know what exactly it is?

Beverly
10-01-2006, 11:34 PM
That's fine, I just tend to get angry when people don't look for older threads, but I guess this is fine sicne it's useful. anyways, what i am really wondering about is this battle cosplay, anyone know what exactly it is?

How'd you find it, anyway? It wasn't on either of the NDK section pages... Unveil the mystery!

Battle Cosplay is run like a cross between DnD, Final Fantasy-style battles, and.. um.. comedy. ^^ It's run by the great folks from Anime Oasis, and is a staple of their con, and is absolute TONS of fun to play in or to watch.

More here! http://forum.ndkdenver.org/index.php?topic=250.0

Oh, and Katie, I edited the time, since you are DA BOSS. =D I think 'cause the schedule didn't have half hours marked out on it, that's why...

Ditto
10-01-2006, 11:43 PM
How'd you find it, anyway? It wasn't on either of the NDK section pages... Unveil the mystery!

Battle Cosplay is run like a cross between DnD, Final Fantasy-style battles, and.. um.. comedy. ^^ It's run by the great folks from Anime Oasis, and is a staple of their con, and is absolute TONS of fun to play in or to watch.

More here! http://forum.ndkdenver.org/index.php?topic=250.0

Oh, and Katie, I edited the time, since you are DA BOSS. =D I think 'cause the schedule didn't have half hours marked out on it, that's why...

Thanks for that, sounds intresting and fun. I found the old thread about 1/3 way down on the second page. but yea, I really hope to meet at least some of you guys, last year I tended to just hang out iwth my friends so I didn't really get to meet any of you guys :o.

Lady Neese
10-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Cool. Thanks Bev! ^.^

lilacwire
10-04-2006, 10:58 AM
I had no clue there was a panels thread before this, so thanks for posting it again, Bev. I was wondering when all these panels were. Who's hosting the wigs panel? Katie, do you know?

Lady Neese
10-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Nope, not a clue, Ringo or Makoto might know though.