PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a ride/room. T__T;;

LilyChan
10-02-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm currently looking for a ride and a place to stay for the weekend and a ride back after it's over with. I live north of Austin (a couple hours at most).

I'm going to be picky because I don't want to stay with scary people. T__T;;; I love yaoi, I usually don't sleep at conventions anyway (because I'm so excited), I love JPop, though I can tolerate JRock. I'm going to be needing help carrying my stuff because I got cosplay, normal clothes, a blanket, my purse, and boombox.

Um... T__T;; if I choose you, I'll PM/IM you with my cell # and address.

Cat-Chans
10-02-2006, 04:51 PM
T_____T
This time you're north of me instead of south
I wish I could give you a ride again, but I'm already hitching one with someone else

But if you ever need a ride to a Dallas con you call me
D:

Hee-Hee
10-02-2006, 04:53 PM
Unfortunately we're comming up from an entirely different direction, and our room already has 8+ people staying in it.

But I hope you find someone before it's too late! ^^ Good luck~!

LilyChan
10-02-2006, 10:00 PM
T_____T
This time you're north of me instead of south
I wish I could give you a ride again, but I'm already hitching one with someone else

But if you ever need a ride to a Dallas con you call me
D:

T__T It's okay Cat-Chan. <3 And I will.

Unfortunately we're comming up from an entirely different direction, and our room already has 8+ people staying in it.

But I hope you find someone before it's too late! ^^ Good luck~!

T_____T;;;; Aww. Well, thanks anyway. I'll need the luck.

yamibakura03
10-02-2006, 10:37 PM
yoh! i can accept one more roomate. i got three boys with me one of them is my bro and the other two are friends but there nice. and i like yaoi and dont worry where not scary.

my two friends agree to be nice so im mostly like the babysitter of them.

if you need a place im more happy to lend you a hand. but i cna't give ya ride. sorry T.T
if you find a ride then pm me if your interested to join me. im nice and cat-chan knows this ^^and i can tell my boys to help you with your stuff.

Cat-Chans
10-02-2006, 10:54 PM
It's true
and she gets bonus points for being a Yu-Gi-Oh cosplayer
(:

yamibakura03
10-02-2006, 11:04 PM
It's true
and she gets bonus points for being a Yu-Gi-Oh cosplayer
(:

double points for me becuase im also a YGX cosplayer too. XD.
but yeah im a pure yugioh cosplayer to hang aorund with

LilyChan
10-02-2006, 11:34 PM
yoh! i can accept one more roomate. i got three boys with me one of them is my bro and the other two are friends but there nice. and i like yaoi and dont worry where not scary.

my two friends agree to be nice so im mostly like the babysitter of them.

if you need a place im more happy to lend you a hand. but i cna't give ya ride. sorry T.T
if you find a ride then pm me if your interested to join me. im nice and cat-chan knows this ^^and i can tell my boys to help you with your stuff.
Ah okay ^^;; Well I can trust you since we've talked and whatnot!

yamibakura03
10-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Ah okay ^^;; Well I can trust you since we've talked and whatnot!

ah right. my computer is a butt so im not on msn however im on yahoo. unless i updated with the msn contacts then yeah you can pm me through there.

yup im a trusting person

EverEvolvingGrl
10-02-2006, 11:57 PM
If it doesn't work out, give me a PM. I'm leaving from Austin, and we can squeeze you in.