PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga and Xenogears cosplayers

Kirschwasser
03-20-2003, 09:48 AM
*Phew* It's about time I get this subject up and running. ;)
One of my online friends (who is also going as a Xeno cosplayer) said she would like it if I posted a message about Xeno cosplaying for AX, so here it goes....
As many of you may know, I am going to cosplay as Xenosaga's Kirschwasser. So far there is going to be a Kos-Mos and a Albedo. Other people mentioned that they might go as M.O.M.O., Junior, and Pellegri. (Which would be great). Another person mentioned going as Billy Lee Black from Xenogears.
So, is anybody else going to cosplay as a Xenosaga/Xenogears person for AX?

katchoo
03-21-2003, 03:39 PM
I am! Can I join your group with the same outfit I am making for Otakon?

Yui
03-21-2003, 03:57 PM
Well, I'll have Kreli ready by ACen, so I can bring him to AX, too. (Yeah, but AX is going to be like an Otakon test-run for some people, so I'm sure you can get some more interest in on this.)

Kirschwasser
03-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Katchoo24...yes, you may join the group. ^_^ That would be most excellent! *Happy*
Yui...You're going to go as Krelian? *Yay for Krelian-sama*
So far, the person going as Kos-Mos has arranged for all Xeno cosplayers to join up at 2 p.m. on Saturday (July 5th). Is this okay with you guys? If not, I'll tell her, and she can change the time, if you are cosplaying as somebody else on this particular day.

Emeralda
03-22-2003, 11:59 PM
hehe.. I should have either Shion/MOMO or Jr.. and by that point, I should have Emeralda redone at that point. n_n;; So depending on what's finished, I'd be happy to join in the fun.

Friday is the only group that I know of that I'm in. The rest of the time I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kirschwasser
03-23-2003, 12:13 AM
Emeralda, I'm so happy now! *Dances and sings*
I'm glad that there is going to be more Xeno folks than I expected!

Emeralda
03-23-2003, 01:59 AM
I know psythe is going to have Ramsus, and I think Alaria will have Miang.. and both will be at AX. I -think- Erilan will be at AX, and silly man will have Albedo.

Kirschwasser
03-23-2003, 09:29 AM
*Silly grin on face* The more Xeno cosplayers, the better. :) I can't waaaiit, it's going to be so fun at AX! :D

psythe
03-26-2003, 07:49 AM
Yep yep, AX will be the first con I have my Kahr Ramsus at :D I can't wait!

Currently at work, trying to figure out a good way to make his Solarian Sword ^_^v

arcticayeka
03-26-2003, 10:38 AM
I will be there. As Doc.

... probably.

Kirschwasser
03-27-2003, 07:55 AM
Sounds great. I'm glad you guys will be there. :)
Speaking of which, I need to start on the costume. I better get the show on the road, even though AX is still quite a ways away.
Hmmm, Ramsus' sword? *Heh heh* That seems like it would be hard to make. But, that's so cool that you are going to make the sword anyway. ^_^

Alaria
03-27-2003, 11:43 AM
hai! I will be there as Miang :) *dances* I will be singing Small Two of Pieces for the karaoke contest as well

Yui
03-27-2003, 04:57 PM
Hehe, well, everyone will be glad to know that I -won't- be singing Pain in public, no matter how much I love that song - cuz it would be painful...and really weird for Kreli to be singing ^_-

Um, for Saturday - there ~might~ be a PlC cosplayer soccer game going on around then. (Er, don't ask.) I'm trying to avoid doing more than one costume change per day if I can help it, so more in the morning for Xeno might be better. So let me check with all the other groups before I agree to meet up with anyone officially. ^_- I kinda was planning on just walking around solo as Krelian on Thursday since I was trying to save prime time for Otakon.

Kirschwasser
03-29-2003, 11:07 AM
I can't wait to see everybody's costumes. ^_^ It's great that you a lot of you are going to be Xenogears charas. (Xenosaga and Xenogears are still tied at first place for my all-time favourite game.)
Articayeka - Going as Citan? *Yay* Citan is one of my favourite charas. I always use him in my group whenever I play Xenogears.
Alaria - Singing karaoke? I could never do such a thing, I don't have such a great singing voice. (In fact, it's terrible. lol.) But I do try...not that it helps me a lot. :p

arcticayeka
03-29-2003, 02:14 PM
Kirschwasser:

Hai, I've been cosplaying Citan for what will have been 2 years, come Otakon 2003 (though, if all goes well, there will be a twist). If I were a fraction of the genius he is, I'd be happy.

I would use him in my group all the time, but you can't take Fei out. =.=

Yui
03-29-2003, 06:57 PM
Right, cuz for Otakon, we're sending you to Lilli to dye your hair blue! Mwahahaha.

arcticayeka
03-30-2003, 12:27 AM
Am I Miang-ified Citan now?

Kirschwasser
03-30-2003, 08:37 AM
Citan with blue hair? Hmmm, that would be...interesting. :p
Speaking of the Xeno series, I finally ordered the Xenosaga Official Design Materials art book. *Happy* I had been looking for that art book everywhere. I can't wait until it arrives in the mail. It will be good reference for fan art. ^_^

psythe
03-31-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Kirschwasser
Citan with blue hair? Hmmm, that would be...interesting. :p
Speaking of the Xeno series, I finally ordered the Xenosaga Official Design Materials art book. *Happy* I had been looking for that art book everywhere. I can't wait until it arrives in the mail. It will be good reference for fan art. ^_^

Kirschwasswer, if that happens to have any good pics of Ramsus with his sword or otherwise, plz plz plz scan them in for me ^_^

SohjiroX
03-31-2003, 03:58 PM
just saw this so I would like to say I am doing JR. for Expo I hope but I need to figure out on how to look the part just right since I am 5'9" well hope to see alot of people there., ja

Kirschwasser
04-04-2003, 08:46 PM
psythe: Pics of Ramsus w/ sword? Let me see...*looks through Xenogears Perfect Works artbook* Ah, sorry, there aren't any pictures of him with his sword. I guess the only reference would be screencaps from the game (?).
SohjiroX: Going as Junior? *Yay~!* Good. *Happy* *Tries to sing, but gives up because I can't sing* Yes, do go as Junior. *Nods*
Heh heh, I'm so happy because my order for the Xenosaga artbook has been shipped out. I can't wait until it comes in the mail!
Well, you know how Kirschwasser has tan skin? I guess I won't need to worry about getting one now, because the sun likes to beat me up and it made me a bit darker. (I was even wearing 50 sunproof block, but I guess it doesn't work for me. I need something like 10000 spf to keep me safe from the sun. :p)
Off topic: I hate allergies (doesn't everybody). Where I live, the main cause of allergies is due to Juniper pollen. And gosh darn, all the Juniper trees (which makes up 80% up the trees here) are red with pollen. It's a nightmare. I think I was blind yesterday due to my allergies acting up. I'm so sick of itchy, watery eyes. At least I won't be allergic in CA. ^_~ Isn't it funny how people get allergic to the simplest things?

Wandering Otaku
04-10-2003, 03:09 AM
If I can get an acceptable wig for Citan (the one I got sucked) I will bring him out. I only wore him once and im anxious to show off my cotume I worked so dang hard on!!!

Kirschwasser
04-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Sounds great, Wandering Otaku. ^_^
Let's see...my costume still needs lots of work. Not even close to being done, because I've been working a lot of hours lately. Buuutt, I'm already off for today and tommorow is a free day for me. *Wheee* Good, I need it, I'm starting to get worn out.
Still as allergic as ever. ^_^
I finally got my Xenosaga Official Design Materials artbook the other day. I like the artwork in it. Darn it, I wish I could read it. It's 90% Kanji (without the very helpful furigana) so its way too hard for me too read. I wish I could read it, then I would know all the info about Xenosaga, especially about Virgil and Feb...and Chaos and Kos-Mos.

Kirschwasser
05-05-2003, 06:21 PM
Aa~, it's been a while since I've visited this lonely thread. Oh yes, the real reason I'm writing here is:

For those of you who replied in this topic, are you going as any other characters for AX? I'm also going as Chii, and that's going to be on Friday. I'm only going for two days (Fri and Sat). I can't believe it's already May. Two more months 'till AX! *Smiles foolishly*

psythe
05-07-2003, 09:07 AM
Reno from FF7, Chloe from Noir, and possibly Franz from Suikoden III

Kirschwasser
05-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Ah! I was going to be Elena, but I didn't think anybody else was going as the Turks.

psythe
05-08-2003, 06:41 AM
I think Arctic Ayeka is going to be doing Tseng as well :D Can't remember if Oshi is going or not but he has a Rufus he could bring...

Arctic? Oshi?

Have a mini-Turks group :bigtu:

Kirschwasser
05-08-2003, 10:03 AM
Hmmm, I would really like to go as her, buuutt...I don't know if I could find the stuff for the outfit in time. I'm still working a bit on the Kirschwasser and Chii outfits, and I usually don't have that much free time. I'll see what I can do about it though. :)

Kirschwasser
06-04-2003, 11:58 AM
Slight update - As we all know, the Xeno gathering/meeting is 2 p.m. on Saturday, but...where would you all like for us to meet? Suppossedly the person going as Kos-Mos (who I have not heard from for centuries now) planned for it to be outside the Convention Center. Does anybody have a different idea where we shall meet up at?

psythe
06-04-2003, 01:33 PM
Saturday sounds good for Ramsus. I have a possible group on Friday so I don't wanna schedule over it just in case I end up getting to it.

Kirschwasser
06-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Alright. ^_^ But Dawn (person going as Kos-Mos) said outside the Convention Center for meeting, and I just found out the C.C. is pretty big. I was actually wondering where outside the C.C. ? Hmmmm, perhaps I'll talk to the guy who's going as Junior (Yes, we have another Junior for the group :) ) about it. It's just that I don't want to go wandering around saying, "Where is everybody?" ;) :p

Kirschwasser
06-19-2003, 10:33 AM
I'm leaving for CA tommorow and won't be back on the Net until after AX. I hope to see all of you at AX! ^_^ On Friday, if you see a Chii (in a red & white maid-like outfit) walking around with a Junior cosplayer, then you'll know it's me. Feel free to come up to me so we can get to know each other a bit. I'm a friendly person. ^_^ (Hope I didn't scare you guys now). Of course on Saturday, you'll know who I'll be. See you then~!