PDA

View Full Version : Jet Grind Radio/Future Cosplayers?

kait_sith
03-20-2003, 12:29 PM
Is there anyone out there who will be cosplaying as Jet Grind Radio/Future characters?

I'll be old Gum, but so far I think I'm the only one going a JGR/F character!

And if there are any out there, please reply to this post or this (http://pub130.ezboard.com/fanimeexpofrm14.showMessage?topicID=841.topic) one!

Spank you! ;)

ReiChan
03-20-2003, 12:50 PM
I might cosplay Cube, if I have time and if I lose some weight. u_u;;

*doesn't want to be fat Cube* >_>

kait_sith
03-20-2003, 01:25 PM
Awww.. ^_^ Well I don't want to be a fat Gum either, but I'm pudgy and I'm gonna be that way, so might as well have fun being that. ;) Besides, there are some girls out there who are chubby and look realllly nice in cosplay outfits, and no, I'm not trying to act all ecchi about that. XP

If you're shy/uneasy about showing off your tummy, you can forget about the midrift top she wears and just wear a long black shirt instead. :)

ReiChan
03-20-2003, 10:22 PM
Very true. I could even be Jazz, if I wanted to be more covered up. Cube is cooler though, plus I wouldn't have to buy a wig (score!).

I really want to do a JSRF costume though, because it's a cool game and I've got an old pair of rollerblades sitting in my closet that I never use. @_@

Also, how much fun would it be to skate around AX? XD

kait_sith
03-21-2003, 03:58 AM
Actualy, if thats you in your personal Photo, you could get away with that wig, unless it's long. =^^=

Erk! I'm not rollerblading since the last time I tried to skate I fell and nearly twisted my leg around. o_O; *tramatized* So I'm just having my seemstress make me shoe covers for the costume. ^^

And if you wanna do a JGRF cosplay, go ahead! It'd be radicical to have another walking around in cosplay. That way I wouldn't feel so alone. XD

If you decide you want to, lemme know, m'kay? :D

ReiChan
03-21-2003, 03:18 PM
That's me wearing a wig in my avatar. My real hair is short and dark, and I could probably style it to look like Cube's.

Actually I think I will do Cube. It'll be fun ^_^

kait_sith
03-21-2003, 03:29 PM
Awesome! If I find anymore people who want to do more JGR/F we should all hook up and do a photoshoot at AX! It'd be fun! :D

kait_sith
04-04-2003, 06:49 AM
Hello again! If you're still interested in doing a Jet Grind Radio cosplay thingly, may I suggest a time for a photoshoot? I'm thinking perhaps Sunday, early in the morning around 10amish infront of the Convention center? So far you're the only person I know who will be doing JGR cosplay other than myself. I'm trying to convence my boyfriend to cosplay as either Corn/Tab or Beat. If you'd like to do this, please let me know. ^_^; The original day I was going to suggest has changed since I've decided to do a .hack cosplay as well and the photoshot for it is on that day. I'm gonna PM this to you too, just in case. :P