PDA

View Full Version : BLEACH GAME NIGHT supply list/plannage

Cat-Chans
10-06-2006, 04:53 AM
K GAIS
Disco Aizen and I thought making a list of what everyone was bringing would be smart SO, here we go.

FOODSTUFFS:
Juiceboxes: Cat-chan
Strawberries: Disco Aizen
Chips, Sodas, Whatever: Rabidant

GAMES:
Twister: Cat-chan
Clue: Cat-chan
Cards 4 poker: Lego Renji
Checkers: Eared
Go: Asmaria
Jenga: speshle_ed

OTHER FUN CRAP:
Karaoke: Eared Inu Yasha
TV/DVD player: Lego Renji, Asmaria
DDR pad 1: ShizukuMizu
DDR pad 2: Asmaria
PS2: Arie
Guitar Hero: Jonobi
Bunch O' DDR games: Jonobi

As for the plans for the party its a play by ear thing. After the cosplay show we will try to gather outside the main room and then go set up in some random corner somewere (kind of like that nook at Afest for twister). I'm betting there will be a good number of us so we shouldn't be too hard to find.

Disco Aizen
10-06-2006, 05:22 AM
Those strawberries will be chocolate covered ones! So I need opinions on what you guys want me to do.
Pre cover them?
Have mulitple bowls of melted chocolate for people to dip in?

Lady Saea
10-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Well after the show I have to go change into Byakuya. So hopefully I can find you guys after that. o.O;

Eared Inu Yasha
10-06-2006, 02:02 PM
I am bringing a Kareoke Machine. (all the chords) Lyrics books and Cds.
I needed someone to bring a DVD player and tv. Asmaria and Lego said they could handle that. I might be able to fit a small DVD player.. but I cant fly with a tv. My next thought is..... I hope I will be able to plug it in somewhere...

RabidAnt
10-06-2006, 04:19 PM
I live in Houston, so I'm loading up on sodas/chips/whatever else I get told to get and is easily accessible from the local Randalls, right before the con starts.

Oh and I've been told to bring my stereo along too. (it's old, but it works =P )

Arei
10-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Those strawberries will be chocolate covered ones! So I need opinions on what you guys want me to do.
Pre cover them?
Have mulitple bowls of melted chocolate for people to dip in?
better to not predip, cos they might get all melted :x

Asmaria
10-06-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm bringing Go, if only to get a photo of Gin and Aizen playing Go, or any of the Arrancar playing Go against us. XD But if someone wants to /play/ as well, then I'll have it.

As for the tv and dvd player? Yeah I got it. Just gotta make sure someone from Dallas has room to bring it in their car. I'll ask LEGO Renji.

I dunno about what food to bring- I mean, I need to wait til closer to the con and see how my finances are, but when I get there if people have a request I can always pick something up!

Cat-Chans
10-06-2006, 10:58 PM
I have to change too, and get my stuff
I'm pretty sure it won't be hard to miss a pack of Shinigami though

Arei
10-06-2006, 11:36 PM
I have to change too, and get my stuff
I'm pretty sure it won't be hard to miss a pack of Shinigami though
i might have to change..maybe not, depends on wot skit we do or wot walk on i do and yeh, its not like shinigami are a bunch a ninjas...well cept soi fong and yoruichi-san

benihime
10-06-2006, 11:37 PM
are we not doing twister again? i'm so sad i missed it last time *cries*. i would suggest to bring something but er... all of our games are kinda in pieces. i think i have trivial pursuit still intact but its the genius edition :X

Arei
10-06-2006, 11:38 PM
are we not doing twister again? i'm so sad i missed it last time *cries*. i would suggest to bring something but er... all of our games are kinda in pieces. i think i have trivial pursuit still intact but its the genius edition :X
oh i hope someone does bring twister again, i want my revenge on whitey-taichou

and i think we have Clue around here..i might be able to bring it..or was it Monopoly?...hmm ill have to look around

Cat-Chans
10-06-2006, 11:46 PM
O:
I can snag twister
I came home for the weekend so I'll just take it with me
XD

Arei
10-06-2006, 11:59 PM
O:
I can snag twister
I came home for the weekend so I'll just take it with me
XD
yayness *does happy dance*

Disco Aizen
10-07-2006, 04:58 AM
Jenga...Must have Jenga.o_o

Or..If any of the Bleach people feel lucky, we could have our own Bleach poker/blackjack game. I'll be sure to bring my special deck if we decide to play for money. <_<..>_> Shhh!

Lady Saea
10-07-2006, 12:40 PM
lol I'll have to take off my sandals AND wig if we do twister. That wig was too much of a pain for SchizoIori to style to have it messed up in twister. And I don't plan to go easy on anyone because of it. :D

speshle_ed
10-07-2006, 07:03 PM
I can bring Jenga! ^^
I just need to find it, where ever it is.

Also not sure about what food item yet though. Ill probably just get whatever we need more of when its closer to the con.

Eared Inu Yasha
10-08-2006, 03:08 AM
I have poker chips. Do we need them? what about traditional checkers? ^_^ I like chekers.

ShizukuMizu
10-08-2006, 01:20 PM
If anybody is bringing a ps2 with DDR, I can supply a DDR pad, but y'all gotta let me know since I don't want to be lugging a pad if it's not going to be used. T-T I can also provide a surge protector. Wee! Game night. ^^

LEGO Renji
10-08-2006, 03:13 PM
As for the tv and dvd player? Yeah I got it. Just gotta make sure someone from Dallas has room to bring it in their car. I'll ask LEGO Renji.

I dunno about what food to bring- I mean, I need to wait til closer to the con and see how my finances are, but when I get there if people have a request I can always pick something up!

Yeah, there should be plenty room if both Mel and I are driving. As for other supplies, I can probably provide and heft drinks in addition to whatever you're able to scrounge.

Koda89
10-08-2006, 06:01 PM
I dunno what to bring as me going to the con at all is in limbo.....-_- my mom doesn't want to go to da con w/ me. She rather have a carefree weekend with my step-father.....>_<

Need....ride....T_T

IF I go, I'm bringing Carcassonne, for sure.

Arei
10-08-2006, 07:06 PM
I dunno what to bring as me going to the con at all is in limbo.....-_- my mom doesn't want to go to da con w/ me. She rather have a carefree weekend with my step-father.....>_<

Need....ride....T_T

IF I go, I'm bringing Carcassonne, for sure.
ill bring along my ps2, only ddr i have though is max2 but ill bring it

Lady Saea
10-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I have DDR Max, Max 2, Konamix, Extreme (all american versions) and ITG if anyone wants any of those to play. I'd bring my pads but they're both cobalt fluxes and I don't want to lug those with me. x.x;

If enough people want guitar hero I can bring that though. (Too bad Guitar Hero 2 comes out like 2 weeks later)

Arei
10-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I have DDR Max, Max 2, Konamix, Extreme (all american versions) and ITG if anyone wants any of those to play. I'd bring my pads but they're both cobalt fluxes and I don't want to lug those with me. x.x;

If enough people want guitar hero I can bring that though. (Too bad Guitar Hero 2 comes out like 2 weeks later)
ooo do bring those game, ill supply the ps2 and guitar hero would be cool..i wanna give it a try *has never played*

Asmaria
10-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I also have a DDR pad I can bring.

speshle_ed
10-08-2006, 10:45 PM

Would we need another guitar? I could bring mine if needed.

Lady Saea
10-08-2006, 11:17 PM
I have 2 guitars. ^.^ Thanks for the offer though, speshle ed.

Saigo
10-08-2006, 11:29 PM
is this bleach only or bleach hosted?

speshle_ed
10-08-2006, 11:50 PM
I have 2 guitars. ^.^ Thanks for the offer though, speshle ed.

Oh okay. No problem. ^^

Cat-Chans
10-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Well, it's mainly us bleach cosplayers playing games "in character" (sortof)
BUT
I don't care if other cosplayers want to join us

As for Cranium...my sister left today before I got to ask to borrow it and then I had to drive back so...negatory on that.
I did grab twister and Simpsons clue though.

Saejima
10-10-2006, 12:41 PM
This will be fun I guess I can bring something dont know what yet...

Disco Aizen
10-10-2006, 02:11 PM
I wanted to point this out to everyone because I feel that its just as important as finding things to bring. I think I would best if we actually secured a location for the party instead of going on a whim. Its good that everyone is planning to participate in the party and all, but what if we don't find a location and everything everyone brought was a waste?
RabitAnt and Eared Inu Yasha, this goes out to you. I was wondering if we could host the party in our room seeing that its a Bleach room anyways. I don't know how you would feel about it so I wanted to ask first.

Cat-Chans
10-10-2006, 03:00 PM
As I said before, I hate to do this in a room becuase it eleminates the probability of latecomers being able to just walk up and join in. I like the prospect of random people watching and enjoying the party as much as we will. I mean, it would be cool to walk by and see Soi Fong and Yourichi-san battleing it out in an epic came of checkers.

I belive from the begining it was said that there will be a good chance the electronics won't be useable because we can't find an outlet.

We can still do this in the con area and have a more definate plan.
I'll scout the place out friday night and find the best little nook
on Saturday we will meet in the hotel lobby one hour after the cosplay awards are anounced (no definate time becase cosplay is unpredictable. An hour to give me and anyone else coming time to change out of their show costume and get their stuff to bring) and then from there set up in said nook.

I mean, we would still have fun in a hotel room, but I think it would be better with an audiance
and there has been a KH cosplayer who asked a few posts back if they could join. Perhaps this can turn into an extension of the cosplay battles taking place on Friday

We can always use a hotel room as a backup plan

Saejima
10-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Battle Royale

Lady Saea
10-10-2006, 07:26 PM
I agree about not using a hotel room. Another reason is that it will be cramped. We don't know how many people might show up. And I agree that it would be cool to do it out in the open so other people can watch and join in.

Disco Aizen
10-10-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm not saying that its a bad idea or anything like that. But seriously we have to think realisticly here. One. You think hotel staff and security is going to approve of a huge crowd gathering in one spot with electronics and stuff? We'd be kick out before we knew it. True it would bring a large crowd, but lets say it brings in
too big of a crowd. What then? Traffic would be blocked and staff are going to be wondering why we have an event thats not on the con schedule or a booth that we paid for.
If staff weren't such dicks about crap like that then I would say lets go for it. But in reality the whole open thing wouldn't work to well.
I suggest we should have Bleach party exculsivley for Bleach cosplayers. Any bigger then that then we would need a bigger room or mulitple rooms.
Sorry for be ruining everyone's fun, but we need to be realistic and think.

Eared Inu Yasha
10-10-2006, 09:05 PM
I think the rooms would be too cramped. I doubt there would be room to lay out twister or anything. Also there will be a lot of peoples stuff places and that may be in the way. And I dont think people in the room would be happy with the idea of just having an open party. Stuff could walk. Props could get damaged or played with that people left in the rooms and etc. Maybe peoples con rations would be eaten. Its just a mess.

I do think you are being realistic though. It may be something to think about as a back up plan. The room might be a good place to go to play with the electronics that are brought. I know that even If we cant use some of the stuff that we bring cause of no outlits that people in my room will at least get to play with it. Heh heh.

If the party is late at night we may be able to snag a panel room or something. I always find people lounging in empty panel rooms late at night with pizza or what ever.

Should we email the con staff and ask about it?

Asmaria
10-11-2006, 12:05 AM
I think emailing the con staff is a very good idea. At least it shows we want to not be in the way. :) It's too bad we didn't think of this sooner, it would have been cool to schedule it as an event.

Cat-Chans
10-11-2006, 12:31 AM
An empty pannel room!
I never even thought of that
D:

I understand the concers brought up, but seriously when I say a good nook I mean a place that is out of the way. I'm not going to let this block trafic or cause chaos. I think we're all smarter than that. Think of A-fest, Rabidant and Kagz were doind kart wheels back behind the fountain. They wern't in the way at all. I'm hoping there will be somewhere like that to set up. Plus, it's late at night, a lot of the areas that are high trafic during the day will be dead at night.

AND HEY, if security crashes the party, we'll eat all the food and then go crash the rave
or the pool
we can have a party
D:<
U CAN'T STOP BLEACH

mmm, who's going to contact the con? Should I do it?

Asmaria
10-11-2006, 12:50 AM
I can do it! (though I'll do it when I wake up in the morning, because I can write a much more coherent letter then.) Unless you wanna, Cat. :)

Cat-Chans
10-11-2006, 01:21 AM
it's all yours

RabidAnt
10-11-2006, 01:37 AM
I personally don't have a problem with the room idea...as a backup plan. I know though it might cause some issues though since if people are bringing lots of stuff, might not be comfortable with other people hanging around the room. And yeah, hopefully we can snag a relatively secluded corner somewhere in the hotel, but we are going to draw a big crowd, especially if we have electronics. Let me know how the letter/e-mail/plea/whatever turns out.

(And by the way, it wasn't really cartwheels...was more like handstands and rolls on my part). =)

Koda89
10-11-2006, 08:31 AM
It doesn't matter where we go! It will be fun, no matter what!

Asmaria
10-11-2006, 09:16 AM
OK! I emailed them, and asked about ganking a panel room or corner saturday after cosplay, listed a general idea of what we planned to do, and that there may be food. I also said that I'd make sure we kept noise levels reasonable, wouldn't get too rowdy, and would clean up when we were done. :D I hope I sounded professional enough, although it was last minute. ^^ I made sure to note that we did not want to cause them any trouble and were willing to work together. *crosses her fingers* I'll post here ASAP as soon as I get a response!

Cat-Chans
10-11-2006, 02:19 PM
*crosses fingers*

Disco Aizen
10-11-2006, 06:02 PM
I know the head of securtiy personally. I'll see if I can make things happen.
Aizen is hooked up yo.

Saejima
10-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Im fine for whatever.

Eared Inu Yasha
10-12-2006, 01:57 AM
Yay! Lord of the dance to the rescue! whoo! I really hope we can get some outlits! too much fun!

oh and on Rabidant's cart wheels! heheh I have lots of whitey chan footage of his summersalts and backwards moonwalking lol. he reminds me of a hamster..... *snicker*

Course I have lots of action shots of Kagz too, but they don't go as great with the hamsterdance theme.

RabidAnt
10-12-2006, 02:01 AM
Meh....caffeine and adrenaline do strange things to a guy....

LEGO Renji
10-12-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm game for whatever may happen, though an adequate supply of caffeine and sugar would be a good touch.

Arei
10-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Yay! Lord of the dance to the rescue! whoo! I really hope we can get some outlits! too much fun!

oh and on Rabidant's cart wheels! heheh I have lots of whitey chan footage of his summersalts and backwards moonwalking lol. he reminds me of a hamster..... *snicker*

Course I have lots of action shots of Kagz too, but they don't go as great with the hamsterdance theme.
rofl..i wanna see that

Asmaria
10-16-2006, 12:28 PM
I still haven't gotten a reply from Oni-con. (I emailed about 4 people) I'm sure they're busy... but I guess we'll have to ask /at/ the con at this rate.

Cat-Chans
10-16-2006, 04:22 PM
It's cool
we'll just meet in the lobby as planed and go from there.

Asmaria
10-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Eek, I go and say that, then come home to an email reply! XD They're willing to work with us assuming they have something available! I just gotta contact them at the security table when the time comes and they'll see if they can help. And of course, so long as we stay pg 13! :D Sweet!

Cat-Chans
10-16-2006, 08:12 PM
SCORE
It's a go then

Lady Saea
10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Sweet! Asmaria ftw.

speshle_ed
10-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Awesome!

mel-mel-chan
10-17-2006, 07:57 PM
*crosses fingers too* ne asmaria I'm bringing my bo board too... I wanna play you, cause I suck and you claim you do too...

Kagz
10-17-2006, 10:29 PM
It will be a stretch but I guess I can stay PG=13 lol jk. Anywho yay for fun. I don't know if it would help but I also have a DDR setup and could bring it for extra pads incase there was a problem. Its up to you guys though.
I also have Othello around here somewhere its kinda like Go... but maybe not I dunno how many people would like it.

Cat-Chans
10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Please tell me someone has Pictionary
D:

We could also play charades
or Bleach Celebrity, that could be fun
(celebrity is like charades kinda)

Arei
10-18-2006, 02:56 PM
It will be a stretch but I guess I can stay PG=13 lol jk. Anywho yay for fun. I don't know if it would help but I also have a DDR setup and could bring it for extra pads incase there was a problem. Its up to you guys though.
I also have Othello around here somewhere its kinda like Go... but maybe not I dunno how many people would like it.
i think someone else was bringing ddr as well..i dunno, i just know i have my ps2 all packed if its needed and as for othello im willing to give it a try

Lady Saea
10-18-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm bringing probably DDR Max and Max 2 along with ITG for PS2. But I can't bring my pads. I don't know who else said they'd bring pads. I'll also bring guitar hero. ^.^

Arei
10-18-2006, 03:58 PM
well i got my ps2 already to do (i know i said that already) but someone else should bring one too, that way we can have DDR and Guitar Hero set up at the same time but then wed need another tv...yeh......nevermind lol

Eared Inu Yasha
10-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Game night was fun. :) I was kinda tired though, I was drinking caffine to try to pep up, but I was really bummed that the kareoke didnt work out. I had been really looking forward to it.

^_^ but we will just have to do kareoke at A-kon! And since I am driving I'm not limited on what I can bring.

I really really enjoyed hanging out with everyone! Bleach buddies forever!

Bosch Parano
10-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Naruto is gay bleach is cool.

Hey guys whats going on in this thread? Hm...Anyone wanna see some Naruto vs Bleach pics...Like of me smoking ^^ since in the group shots someone noticed they left out the ends of the groups.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/lunenightingale/Oni-Con%202006/PICT0581.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/lunenightingale/Oni-Con%202006/PICT0572.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/lunenightingale/Oni-Con%202006/PICT0579.jpg

Reaa
10-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Indeed the game night was fun. Too bad we couldnt find a TV. T_T
Ah well. A-Kon indeed will have much karaoke and awesome.

It was really fun hanging out with everyone! ^^

RabidAnt
10-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Game night was definently fun. Charades or whatever it was called rocked and twister was fun too. The late night "go" was interesting, especially the rock throw...anyone there knows what I'm talking about. Just a shame that we all stopped so relatively early, since I know I ended up staying all night anyways.
Hopefully at the next con everyone attends (likely Akon or Ikkicon), we can try again and next time have it work out better.

Kagz
10-23-2006, 01:28 PM
Yay gamenight!! I heart it and hope that it happens at Akon cause thats gonna be my next con. *bounces* It makes me hyper just thinking about it. And I am victorious to Renji yet again!! HA HA HA!!! You can't beat me!!! *sticks out tounge and pulls down left eye* neener neener!

Anyways it was a blast. The bleach charades was awesome... except for pulling Zengetsu... crying rain.... *sighs* Oh well I tried. lol!

And go... my was that an interesting er... game... heh heh... rock throw... ha ha ha the shinigami totally beat out the arancar!! HA HA HA!

But yeah Im done with my randomness ... for now. dun dun dun...

Lady Saea
10-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Awww. I wish I could've gone...but due to cosplay contest running late...I changed into Sephy to wear my MAsquerade mask...then we got some pictures with other Masqueraders and plopped on the lobby couches. x.x; It was still fun meeting most of you at the Bleach shoot. :D