PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation *_*

khamryn
03-20-2003, 04:15 PM
Okay I've gotten suckered into doing Yuki again this year, only a different outfit. :x

Anyone else wanna join in? ::Eyes Daitenshi::

Eiri Yuki- Khamryn
Shuuichi- Usagi

khamryn
03-20-2003, 04:39 PM
Ohh Recca's gonna be the Hiro.. ::recruited him.:: :x

And he made me decide. >.> Noonish on Friday.

Michi
03-20-2003, 04:41 PM
AAAAAAH USAGI WILL BE SUCH THE CUTE SHUUICHI.

...yah that's really it.

khamryn
03-20-2003, 04:43 PM
::Giggles:: Yeah I agree. *_* ::Hug::

Zelly
03-20-2003, 04:43 PM
I'll bring my Touma again, like I told you in AIM =D And probably get murdered by my trenchcoat and gloves like last year XD lol.

khamryn
03-20-2003, 04:50 PM
Zelly- :D Yayyy. ::Grins:: hahaha. I'll protect you. ~_^

Rosiel
03-20-2003, 04:54 PM
If I had time I'd offer to put my hair up in a ponytail and join you guys with a ghetto cosplay... *laughs* what is it with anime characters having my hair?

I don't even know who the character is, though, as I wasn't able to force myself to watch more than (I think) 3 episodes... but a few of my friends kept on telling me I should cosplay him. Something about matching tempers and being foreigners? I forgot. ><

Zelly
03-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Rosiel, I think you're referring to Mr. K :D:D

khamryn
03-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Rosiel- XD You'd make a great K! ::Grins.:: Too bad you don't have time. ^_^

Rosiel
03-20-2003, 05:07 PM
> Rosiel- XD You'd make a great K! ::Grins.:: Too bad you don't have time. ^_^

If you can't find anyone, I am sure I can ghetto it (I have fuzzy memories of black pants white shirt and sunglasses) and rush in to complete your group picture before putting on my costume for the day.

The joke is, I'm sure I have 783465456376 costumes planned for Otakon, but I can't seem to remember which ones... O_O

Zelly
03-20-2003, 05:09 PM
I think he wears khakis actually :D And he also has a tie. Either blue or purple O_o forgot. XDD

ryuichi fangirl
03-20-2003, 05:11 PM
LOL...Lady Xara will be Mr. K and I'll be going as Ryuichi on Friday..and we'll be going as Hiro (Xara) and Shuichi (myself) to the dance ^^..

sailor-moon
03-20-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Michi
AAAAAAH USAGI WILL BE SUCH THE CUTE SHUUICHI.

XD LOL :thumbsup: i get to be a boy!!finally weee ::happy dance:: haha

Nene
03-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Wai, wai! I may wanna try Ryuuichi in his Kumagaro outfit, if y'wanna big pink bunny ta join y'all! -^-^- I dunno if I'll get it done in time, though, I'm making so many cosplay for me and my friends for the Otakon..-x x;; (and I may not be able to even go on Friday, either...) But if I dun, I could always join y'all as Fujisaki or Rage =D;;

khamryn
03-20-2003, 08:16 PM
Rosiel- Hehehehe.. well.. if you can join us that'd be uber spiffy. :D ::Hug::

>LOL...Lady Xara will be Mr. K and I'll be going as Ryuichi on Friday..and we'll be going as Hiro (Xara) and Shuichi (myself) to the dance ^^..

Soo you wanna join us? *_* hehehe... ::gonna die from costume overload. lol. oh well! :D::

Nene- Ooo... ^_^ Cool. Come join if you can then :D hehehe

ryuichi fangirl
03-20-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by khamryn

Soo you wanna join us? *_* hehehe... ::gonna die from costume overload. lol. oh well! :D::

Sure...I'm sure Xara will want to see the other Gravi cotumes as well...just let us know when you decide on a meeting place ^^

khamryn
03-20-2003, 09:23 PM
Ryu- Will do. ^_^ I'm inclined to avoid the fountains since I think they're getting a lot of meetings there (Me KH group is one of em :x)

::Ponders places:: Preferences? First floor? Second floor?

ryuichi fangirl
03-20-2003, 09:39 PM
hmm...do you think the second floor might be slightly less crowded?...where ever you think we'll have some space is fine... I've never been to Otacon before so I don't know the layout of the building or anything....

*the whole Xeno group meeting is gonna be hell...@_@*

khamryn
03-20-2003, 09:50 PM
Ryu- Well the con center is really big.. its just finding the right place. ::Nods.:: I'll figure somethin out, prob harass Recca about it. n.n Xeno meeting hell? Why? @@ did they ever set a place for it? lol

digikoomi
03-20-2003, 09:53 PM
people ask me to do Yuki..but my friend said she didn't picture me as Yuki...maybe I should do other character ne?

sailor-moon
03-20-2003, 11:28 PM
wah^^kham is yuki, Digi^^ hmm hmm is there another character you look like^^

LadyXara
03-23-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey I'm game for the meeting ^^ Gonna be dressed up as K anywayz ^^ I have most of the costume done (not too hard really) 'cept the tie and the gun holster/harness......er and shades.....^^ I gotta have the shades LOL

Well i agree on stayin away from fountains...haven't been to Otakon before, but EVERYONE seems to like the Fountains....anyplace inside is FINE by me ^^

khamryn
03-24-2003, 08:27 AM
LadyXara- Cool. ::laugh:: hmm.. well.. let's see.. I'm not quite sure where. @@ We could always go for the second floor, but it might get crowded with lines like it did last year on friday.. (both prereg and reg were NUTS)

I think I'd vote somewhere on the first floor. ^_^

aya
03-25-2003, 08:53 AM
lalala....

*doing Shuichi also* heeheehee.

mmmm...but Gravi ish good~!

Zelly
03-25-2003, 09:13 AM
Wow, I'm surprised that this thread hasn't had more people respond o.o There were lots of Gravitation cosplayers at Otakon last year......

*pokes everyone* ><

khamryn
03-25-2003, 10:22 AM
Zelly- Methinks they don't frequent these boards. >.> hehe.

Aya- ::poke:: n.n

kijo
03-26-2003, 08:36 PM
Um, yea new member here and saw your post, and me and a few of my friends were going to do gravi too, we'd love to meet up with ya, if you want! ^.^

We'll have a shuuichi, yuki, Mr. K (possibly), Ryu, and Tohma...maybe one other person...but we're not sure if he's coming yet ^^ So if u care, we could try to meet you all there...if ya want. ^^

khamryn
03-26-2003, 11:23 PM
Kijo- Sure, join the party. Gravitation fun. n.n hahaha

ThatYaoiBoy
07-15-2003, 01:16 PM
Alright, I dropped my Ryuichi idea ._. I'm now doing Tatsuha! Is the Gravi group still game? I was planning on doing it for Saturday and probably friday at the dance! >_> Plus if there are any Ryuichi's I'm gonna grope them XD;

yuffieleonheart
07-15-2003, 02:03 PM
;-; curse it i don't have time ;_; cuz if i did i would bring my suguru -.-;

Inamichan
07-15-2003, 10:48 PM
Nyaha. XD I'm already bringing my concert Hiro attire (yay for ghetto cosplay ^^;;; ). I wish my brother would let me use his guitar for it. e_e; But yeah, I know of another Yuki and possibly another Shuichi I'd like to find there, so I'm totally into this. ^________^

khamryn
07-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Hmm, far as I know the group is still on. ^_^ I'm not coming cuz of financial reasons, but yeah. I want to see pics! :p

sailor-moon
07-29-2003, 09:49 AM
*o* k..so um..whos going for the gravi shoot*__* so far i know me(shu) Yuki, and Hiro are coming..anyone else*.*;

MasterOfBarton
07-29-2003, 12:32 PM
Hey, if you guys want a little Kumagoro plushie (instead of a human size bunny, lol) let me know! I just finished one up, here's a link to the pics!

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/dorkus/kumagoro.html

I could probably get them finished and shipped out before otakon...maybe...

Inamichan
07-29-2003, 12:36 PM
That's such a cute Kumagoro! XDD

I wanna go to the shoot, but I'm coming up from North Carolina and don't know if I'll make it in time. T_T Definityely trying, though! And if I can't make it, I'll track down Gravi people and get pics. XDDD

ThatYaoiBoy
07-29-2003, 09:10 PM
I'm going for the shoot. Is this a different shoot than what I'm holding? If so, when and where is it? ^__^ I wanna go~!

vyrax778
07-29-2003, 10:12 PM
arr i wish i could go I would be school girl shuichi (points at gallery)

ThatYaoiBoy
07-29-2003, 10:22 PM
This is just a post to keep it in my head.: Friday at 12. Remember remember remember! ^__^;;

sailor-moon
07-29-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by ThatYaoiBoy
This is just a post to keep it in my head.: Friday at 12. Remember remember remember! ^__^;;

::nod nod:: 12 12 12 ^o^ ^_________^

kijo
08-02-2003, 10:30 PM
I just have one question. ^^ I'm gonna have like a little group of 4, we just wanted to know where on Friday at 12? Thankies!

Recca-kun
08-02-2003, 11:58 PM
Aside from the fountain area and places outside, there aren't that many really good places for group pictures. There are some couch areas on the 300 level; the part above the Sharp Street Lobby was where a group of Gravitation people were last Otakon on Saturday early evening prior to cosplay. The 400 level where main events and the photography suite usually are is possible if people can find it (located above the registration area).

http://www.bccenter.org/floorplans/index.html

AngelYuki
08-07-2003, 06:50 PM
-=Laughs insanely=- Myself and my Nuriko-chan are going to be there. Though I will be doing Yuki ^^;;;; and I learned yesterday she will be wigless.