PDA

View Full Version : Kareoke

Diedie
10-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Heyheyhey, random very important question. ^o^

I noticed in the kareoke room, there was filiming. X3
I'm wondering..Is that video going to be posted? o-o'

I've never heard myself sing before...So I am very curious!

But yeah...And just anyone in general, does anyone have any pictures from kareoke? Video? Of anyone. ^o^

And congrats to all winners and everyone else. v^^v

Especially the chika, who was Areith/Aries awesome good job singing. X3
What song was that by the way? O-o

ANd Waruuuuuuuuuuuuu *gies* Amazing like always! I am so surprised your voice held out. o-o 'Cause like throught the day you randomly squeaked and your voiced died. XD! But yeah...Our 'concert' Hehehe was wicked good. SO if it did die...It was for good 'cause. XD!

How is it after the con now? x-x

*points to self* And if anyone was just curious I was the Shinya. *nodnod*

Well, thank you all soooo much!
<3's

FilthyWarumono
11-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Hahahaha I like how I just now saw this. There was video? I know Erica's camera died EVIL. xD

Mmm I didn't see anybody else recording or anything, it's just kareoke. xD; And Areith DID AN AWESOME JOB OH M GOD I LOVE THAT SONG It's from a Final Fantasy game.

My voice like, sucks now. I'm not sure what I did to it. I like, can sing two songs but then it dies again. Like wtf. xD (and I like how I haven't screamed since I heard that video of us at the con >>;;;;;) But arigato! You rocked hardcore too.

Edeamous
11-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Oh damn.. I totally missed the karaoke.. I was up late fo drunken karaoke tho <_<;;

Diedie
11-16-2006, 07:55 PM
You didn't see the camera? o-o! Yeah there was one, * I kept seeing it randomly get pulled out and I wasn't sure why, but watched it. XD

Awww...Like....Is your voice just really sore? Maybe you have something it is getting to be winter *has you drink something*
Or did you llike...shoot out your voice? O-o

Maybe, it just wants a breaks! XD!! *hopes it's okay*
T-T *beats up* You can scream fine Waru* Like when I am at home kareoking by myself I sit here going...Okay...Waru does this...So if I did something like that? *is trying to sing Riku from Phantasmagoria* XD;; I suck so bad.
*loves on you*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, need a kareoke sit down us two perfect each other. XD

---

*giggels* Well, drunken kareoke is better than none? ^o^

IchiHaneTenshi
12-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Ooooh. :D That was my friend Lyra! :/ She has yet to post it though and I'm kind of disappointed considering she filmed everything. Jeri was awesome though wasn't she? XD Why am I always stuck winning Third?

But uh. :D Yeah! I'll pester her about it later!

FilthyWarumono
12-09-2006, 02:59 AM
Third is better than nada! I was excited I actually got something this year, despite my after performance sucktitude. xD I love the Panther Comics Guys.

LanceBardock
04-18-2007, 10:29 AM
I had a feeling the Aerith with the amazing voice sounded like someone I knew, Well this year will be my NDK debut, so hopefully I'll do well!

IchiHaneTenshi
04-20-2007, 01:59 AM
I had a feeling the Aerith with the amazing voice sounded like someone I knew, Well this year will be my NDK debut, so hopefully I'll do well!

Lance. that was Jerjer. XD I can't believe you wouldn't have recognized her! I have a question though. o-o; You weren't at Nandesukan so how did you hear her?

LanceBardock
04-24-2007, 01:46 AM
Lance. that was Jerjer. XD I can't believe you wouldn't have recognized her! I have a question though. o-o; You weren't at Nandesukan so how did you hear her?

XD I didn't that's why i didn't recognize her. but the descriptions i read on this board kinda gave it away

Ifria
04-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Do you get to pick your own songs?

I might have to try it this year if I get to pick what I sing....even though I will make everyone in the room die in unspeakable AGONY!

Diedie
05-13-2007, 01:33 PM
OHMAN. I just relized I spelled the title of this board wrong. XD; -shhhh...We ignore that. Heh.

And yes you do get to pick what you sing.
There are usually two days you can sing. ^o^

One night is open karaoke, the next is the contest. But after the contest is over is open karaoke till everyone leaves. ^-^

They have some songs aviable, but you can bring your own CD if you want. -^^-

phantomthief
05-15-2007, 10:37 PM
And of course there's Battle Karaoke on Friday :D
I was a virgin sacrifice XD

~Ari-chan