PDA

View Full Version : Angelique Cosplay

elfinder
03-21-2003, 11:01 PM
Hey

I was woundering if anyone has or plans to make costumes from ANgelique.

It's a romance dating game that has many games out and OAVs. I want the OAVs sooooo bad lol but they're like impossible to find!

Anyway I wanna do a Lumiale costume! I plan to for 2004, ugh but it will need a lot of fabric.

http://members.shaw.ca/danaka/lumiale2.jpg

Michi
03-21-2003, 11:08 PM
I have episode one of... one of the OAVs. ^^; and a rom of the SNES game, which I've yet to play.

I had plans to cosplay Mel the dragon-girl back a year or more ago.. but I never got around to doing it. ^_^; If I find a good self-tanner, I'll cosplay her. XD She's too cute, and I'm.. too pale.

Makoto
03-22-2003, 12:23 AM
Angelique is seiyuu heaven. ^_^ I've eaten up all the soundtracks and CD dramas, but I've never played the games, (though the graphics for Trois had me drooling like mad). I've finally got a GBA, though, and since they ported the original version onto it, I'm ridiculously happy! :) Forget being Queen of the World, I want their love, darnit.

If I find the right cute blond wig, I might aim for Angelique someday, just on principle. I don't think I could pull of the stately looks of the older men, and the teenage boys are MUCH cuter than I am. XD Maybe Sei-Lan... I think I can manage to look non-plussed at everything. What a doll.

Anyone who cosplays Clavis, however, will have to deal with me crying every time I see them. Just a warning. ;)

Michi
03-22-2003, 12:32 AM
There's a GBA port? Wow.. I want.. *-* Portable Angelique. Happy.

Makoto
03-22-2003, 12:56 AM
The original Fushigi no Kuni no Angelique (http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/media/game/fushigi/fushigi.htm), as well as the puzzle game Angelique (http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/products/products/ee/Rlang_gba.htm) have both been released for GBA. Until I land myself a Japanese PS2, that'll have to tide me over. ^_^

Michi
03-22-2003, 01:00 AM
I am SO getting them. Wahahaha. Umm, when I have money and have bought the other games I want. XD;

yayahan
03-24-2003, 10:19 AM
Waaaah I luuurv Angelique! All my fav. seiyuus in one basket... um I mean CD set lol
It's sooo worth being a cosplay subject, too!

aimee
03-24-2003, 10:55 AM
so, seriously, you can play some of these on an american GBA??

or are there roms, and where can you find them? I've been interested for a while in playing games like this but never could figure out how to get a hold of them.

Rosiel
03-24-2003, 11:13 AM
> so, seriously, you can play some of these on an american GBA??

GBAs are not region-coded like the consoles.
You can play Japanese games on US GBAs.

And please do not discuss ROMs on this forum. They are illegal and hence it is against the rules.

aimee
03-24-2003, 11:52 AM
I'm guessing the games are all in japanese though still

Michi
03-24-2003, 02:21 PM
Yeah. There hasn't been a translation yet. ^^; Unless it was a fan-made one using you-know-whats. *hides*

I don't think Angelique games would ever be released in English here. o_o; We don't have much of that genre here.. doubt it'd be popular..

If the skin bronzing stuff works for my K' costume this year, I might go ahead and do Mel earlier than I thought~ ^^

elfinder
03-24-2003, 02:50 PM
Oooh which Mel costume? I've always wanted to do the yellow one she wears in the earlier games hehe. But I think I'll do Lumiale before Mel. Ugh Lumi till take a lot of fabric, lol he sure loves layers!

Michi
03-24-2003, 03:28 PM
The attached image. ^^ Yes, the yellow one. :D I'm all reinspired now. I'll know after I do K' if I can pull it off. *glares at her pale skin*

elfinder
03-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Yeah that's the one I wanna do! lol it's always been a dream costume of mine hehe. I will eventually make it too, good luck with yours!

Michi
03-24-2003, 03:46 PM
You too! ^_^ The world needs more Mel. XD

Umi
03-24-2003, 10:11 PM
Ooh Angelique. *needs to get hands on OAVs* Hmm... I must see a Clavis cosplayed ^__^v

elfinder
03-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Hehe I have seem one or two Clavis cosplay pics. I'd love to see Lumiale! He's my fav!! Sooooo bish yum, Randy is my second fav. Though Clavis is cool too, gotta love the long haired bish

I also like the pink dress that Colette (brown haired angelique) wears!

aimee
03-25-2003, 12:35 AM
michi- do you know if there have been any fan translations? I tend to like to know what's going on. LOL. I don't mind buying something outright as long as I can find a translation to go along with it somewhere. that's what I did with Alichino. bougt the untranslated mangas and then found the other online.

Mel is reaaaally cute. love the ears

Kirschwasser
06-15-2003, 03:56 PM
Oooo, Angelique cosplay. Well, I've never seen the anime to it, but I do know of the games, manga, and the Love Love Tsushin magazines. (Those magazines are quite a bit of money.) I want to cosplay as Rachael one of these days. Who knows when, but I will do it...I must! ^__^

appleyukari
06-18-2003, 12:25 AM
I'm a super fan of Angelique since 1995~ ^^ I've played all Angelique and I wish to cosplay as Marcel (<---he's my all time fav.) but then I gotta wear the wig....-_- anyway, yeah, I don't know if any of you seen the latest Angelique~ Angelique Etoile? New outfits again, some of them looks....abit wired ^^b if I have to cosplay as Marcel, I think I will pick Angelique Toris, I think it looks the best out of all Angelique and easy to make :p

Chosuke
06-18-2003, 11:11 AM
Wow!
I wish I had seen this thread earlier! Queen Angelique/Angelique Trois is one of my alltime favorite anime/manga/game! I collect the cards,figures and artbooks as well ^^

For AN04 Myself,Limeyaku and Sakuradayuu were going to be going as Pharau,Pastha and Sara but sadly things came up and I don't think I will have enough space to fit them in.. I am the hugest Pastha fan ever xD

appleyukari
06-18-2003, 04:11 PM
WHAT??? IN AN04?????? Gosh, I wish I could join Angelique cosplay group too, um....should I make Marcel from Ange Toris?? ^^ Letz see if I have time....

appleyukari
06-18-2003, 04:12 PM
I thought no one would ever mantion about Angelique cosplay in North America........not popular enough.....*sob*

elfinder
06-18-2003, 04:43 PM
I am definetly cosplaying and Lumiale, his second outfit the green and blue one with all of the layers and detailed. I am cosplaying him for Sakura Con 2005 probably hehe.

I also eventually wanna cosplay Mel ^__^ Gah I want the OAVs SOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!

Kirschwasser
07-26-2003, 11:28 AM
Awww, this poor neglected thread...*ahem* Back on topic...I would love to see you cosplay as Lumiale, elfinder! Um, has Angelique ever been cosplayed in the U.S.? -_- AppleYukari is right...it's not popular here. Well, I definetaly want to cosplay as Miss Racheal for AX 2005. *Such a long ways away~* It's the blue/purple/white long-sleeved outfit and she has long hair and is wearing a headband. (You know which one I'm talking about? Maybe I should just post a picture).

Chosuke
07-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Marcel would be great!
If I get a little group I will have no choice but to make him..keke xD

-plays with fin ears-

Widow
12-09-2003, 11:31 PM
;_; Michi, Mel is a BOY.

:D And there will be an Angelique group at Ycon '04. I'll be cosplaying Luva, and there will be a Zephel and Sei-Lan (They were at Ycon '03,) as well as a Charlie and Olivie. ...and a Rosalia, too, if she can make it to Ycon. Otherwise Luva and Rosalia will pop up at other cons next summer.