PDA

View Full Version : Nan Desu Kan 2007!!!

AbbytehAWESOME
10-15-2006, 07:05 PM
I KNOW It just ended last weekend, but anyone planning to go next year? (Chrno Crusade cosplayers....?) My friend Curucar is a dork and already reserved our hotel room... XDDD

D001
10-15-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm definately going next year. ^_^ (pre-reg'd at the con ~_^) I'm not doing CC, though.

(don't feel too bad, I've already gotten all of the planning done for my costumes, as well as finished the jacket I was using as practice for one of my costumes. ^_^ at this rate, I'll be done with all three before the spring!)

D

JL_Toshee
10-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Hey now, be nice to tegan, haha!

Yah, I plan on going. I have 2 secret cosplays already too XD

Assassins Inc.
10-15-2006, 11:57 PM
[Post deleted for private reasons.]

rane
10-16-2006, 01:35 AM
Definitely! Denver should have at least one more con per year, though. I just moved from a state that had about five to six per year, and I'm already feeling deprived. :bigcry:

Curucar
10-16-2006, 11:18 AM
*sticks toung out* I can at least procrastonate on schoolwork by doing something anal-retentivally productive!!
I've also got all of my cosplays for next year planned out. I'm going to be SO broke when it comes NDK time again. >_>

lilacwire
10-16-2006, 11:47 AM
I'll be there, though I'm not firm on which cosplay I'll be making for that con. Must plan for AX!

Edeamous
10-16-2006, 12:56 PM
I'll be going this year as me and my buddies at Dispose-o-Ninja go and cosplay every year ^^

JL_Toshee
10-16-2006, 01:40 PM
hehe, I gotta plan for Otakon first *does the dance with tegan*

I have 2 SECRET cosplays planned for NDK, 1 for Otakon. shhh, they're a secret XD but I think you people will enjoy at least one of them XD

Kakashi101
10-16-2006, 04:43 PM
If college lets me. ^^;

Reozu
10-16-2006, 05:50 PM
I am definantly going again!!! Me and the group i'm in are already planning our costumes

Delvish
10-16-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm going. I'm postponing signing up for the Air-Force until after NDK. I already have pretty much all my costumes for AX and NDK thought out. Now I need to plan them and get working.

Ditto
10-16-2006, 10:35 PM
Me and my friends will be there, I am already registered for next year. I have Yasutora from Bleach and an original Shinigami planned for next year as new costumes, probably some old ones too. If I don't happen to be there then I am probably in Japan.

Alu-chan
10-17-2006, 03:11 PM
Ah, deffinatly going (shall be my fifth year....hoorah...) but hopefully Expo dosn't suck up ALL my funds, because whatever cosplay I make for AX, will be my cosplay for NDK as well. XD *poor anime child*

JL_Toshee
10-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Ah, deffinatly going (shall be my fifth year....hoorah...) but hopefully Expo dosn't suck up ALL my funds, because whatever cosplay I make for AX, will be my cosplay for NDK as well. XD *poor anime child*

yup, I'm sorta the same way...except I will be going to Otakon instead of AX. Darn you cosplay for being expensive!

Curucar
10-17-2006, 06:15 PM
yup, I'm sorta the same way...except I will be going to Otakon instead of AX. Darn you cosplay for being expensive!

Wh00t for Otakon! Exept I'm planning one new cosplay for NDK in addition to Otakon. Akira shouldn't be *too* expensive, but I'll buy all the materials before I head off to Baltimore so I don't have the broke excuse. X3

OmegaDog
10-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Pre-reg'ed at the con as always, and I'm already planning my entry for the 2007 masquerade (though I'm just making sure that it'll clear the Japanese-sources rule -- the character source had its start in Korea, though the source is now majority-owned, and hence directed, by a Japanese company).

Assuming a future career of choice doesn't move me too far away or doesn't keep me heavily occupied me during that weekend, I'll be there!

Definitely! Denver should have at least one more con per year, though. I just moved from a state that had about five to six per year, and I'm already feeling deprived. :bigcry:
As far as regular cons go -- there are three other general sci-fi/fantasy-type cons in Denver, in that very circle of hotels where NDK holds itself, that you might find costume-worthy. (Though, the previous masquerade director for MileHiCon, in late October, has retired -- and we'll see how the new masquerade management operates.)

JL_Toshee
10-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Wh00t for Otakon! Exept I'm planning one new cosplay for NDK in addition to Otakon. Akira shouldn't be *too* expensive, but I'll buy all the materials before I head off to Baltimore so I don't have the broke excuse. X3

But you gotta save lotsa money for the HUMUNGO dealers room!

Delvish
10-17-2006, 10:01 PM
I don't make the most extravagant costumes, so I can afford more than one. Vash and Kurogane are going to be the one's I spend the most time on though. Have to make an outstanding Vash to make up for my first anime costume... it is hanging up in the closet in all of it's unfathomable ghettoness. It wasn't bad for 24 hours though...

keikana
10-18-2006, 03:33 PM
'course I'm going, man! I hope to add to my conventions this upcoming year though, I want to go to Anizona in April, and (money issue) possibly AX :B don't quote me on that, though!

Yukikun
10-19-2006, 09:48 PM
hopefully on this end to- (also really trying to get to ax ) annd again (when collage starts up) I have to see if I can make it ._.;

Pink Spider
10-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Don't worry. I've already started planning. Once I collect more money, (in a bit of debt right now. I got into a car accident the night before NDK and just spending in the dealers room leaves me penniless.) I'm going to start my Dragon Country Syoaran. That's the only costume I know that's for sure comming...well...Yuna, and Seras as well. Knowing me, also Aeris...my friends won't allow me not to bring that costume. xD

Right now, I'm really in the process of saving up for both AX and Otakon. That's going to make my money go poof! xD

Ifria
10-19-2006, 11:28 PM
I am TOTALLY going again! <3 I just hope I find some people to go and hang out with this time. Being alone is no fun! >XP
I am thinking of going as Bridget from Guilty Gear...though I am on the fence about him.

darth_teca
10-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Woo, I am hopefully going to be there! if I'm not studying abroad in New Zealand or Japan, you can bet I will be there! I'm with lilacwire on this one though; AX costumes are probably going to be the ones that I am bringing to NDK if I can go. There maybe something else but we will just have to see what happens! ^.^

Animeg151
10-20-2006, 06:01 PM
You can count on me to be there again. xD Well, I hope. I will be starting college in Fall of 2007. And NDK is the first weekend of October. @W@; But I'm going to try to come. NDK 2006 was so much fun and I want to make it a tradition to go every year. 8D Whewt. >w<

AbbytehAWESOME
10-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Bah, I have 2 secret cosplays t-...Nevermind. they're in my sig. THE SECRET IS REVEALED OH NOES O=

Yunie-chan
10-23-2006, 05:03 PM
I'll more han likely be there with hopefully new and old costumes.

maneki_neko
10-24-2006, 06:08 AM
I'll be going again (since my first time was unbelievably awesome) and Ditto I think I'll have a Bleach cosplay too so we should meet up or something.

I also know my friend and I will be doing a Jesse and James (anyone up for some old school pokemon, you know you want to!).

I will be doing a lot of new ones, I think I'm going to have around 5, it's gonna be ridiculous. And I've also started all my planning now. I don't want to be working on costumes at the hotel like this year. It was frantic.

Pay Pay
10-29-2006, 12:46 AM
two sheeps and a ram thas' all i gots tae say

Ifria
10-29-2006, 01:52 PM
two sheeps and a ram thas' all i gots tae say

Baaah Ram Ewe? To your fleece, your flock, be true? Baaah Ram Ewe?

>>;;

I'm planning a BIG secret one...no idea if it will hold up. It would be wonderful if I could get a whole group to do it too. Oh wells.

Ditto
10-29-2006, 06:53 PM
maneki_neko: Sure, if you want. I am doing Hueco Mundo arc Sado, I may use a different costume of his.

Here's what some of my friends have planned as far as cosplay for NDK 07 goes,
Fallen Angel: Original Shinigami (Bleach/original), "Last Quincy" Ishida [Hueco Mundo arc] (Bleach), Squall [with Gunblade/Lionheart] (FFVIII)
Xombie (I'm sure he'll post here eventually): Original Shinigami [we're all doing one] (Bleach/Original), Amuro ["Eyebrow Man"] (FLCL)

Curucar
10-29-2006, 07:14 PM
I'd love to bring my Uliquiorra to NDK for a shoot of some sort, seeing that there's already several people doing Hueco Mundo arc versions. :D

AbbytehAWESOME
11-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Man, I'll be all alone with my and my dinky CC cosplay group... oh well, three's company! *coughChrnoJoshuaRosette>>* Hey Tegan, you gotta be our photographer for our awesome go-have-a-picnic-in-the-random-park and/or go-act-like-dorks-at-six-flags photoshoots X3 *hopes Greg will be there*

Curucar
11-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Man, I'll be all alone with my and my dinky CC cosplay group... oh well, three's company! *coughChrnoJoshuaRosette>>* Hey Tegan, you gotta be our photographer for our awesome go-have-a-picnic-in-the-random-park and/or go-act-like-dorks-at-six-flags photoshoots X3 *hopes Greg will be there*

I'd totally be up for the picnic thingy once it gets warmer (isn't 6 Flags closing soon, as well?)- I could probably drive to Boulder, as well. That would make Halley happy. XD But unless money suddenly apparates into my wallet, 6 Flags is waaay out of my price range- I'd rather get Avs tickets. *bricked*

TinyVioletStar
11-02-2006, 05:17 PM
I'm totally going next year. I already have my costume planned out and I sent the pre-reg before halloween

the hotel room will wait until I get more money to split with peoples..

phantomthief
11-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Oh definately ^_^

Alucard, Ocelot, Krad, and Youji.

~Ari-chan

AbbytehAWESOME
11-04-2006, 09:53 PM
I'd totally be up for the picnic thingy once it gets warmer (isn't 6 Flags closing soon, as well?)- I could probably drive to Boulder, as well. That would make Halley happy. XD But unless money suddenly apparates into my wallet, 6 Flags is waaay out of my price range- I'd rather get Avs tickets. *bricked*

ACK! Six flags is closing? But Rosette and I need to have and awesome suck-at-dancing party! Oh well....*scuttles off to work on Chrno Keyblade(don't ask)*

Ditto
11-05-2006, 12:07 PM
ACK! Six flags is closing? But Rosette and I need to have and awesome suck-at-dancing party! Oh well....*scuttles off to work on Chrno Keyblade(don't ask)*
Six flags is only open for a while every year, I believe they generally close shortly after halloween due to it getting cold(er).

Dread
11-10-2006, 05:55 PM
I never liked six flags...Anyway, I'm definately going next year no doubt about that, but I'm planning on takeing limited funds this year. I spent too much last time. Probably not going to cosplay anything. I'll just go as myself again. I could paint my face up and draw on some tattoos...(Can't have real ones, yakusa issues with my family...Plus I want to be welcomed back to japan this comeing january, march, and april) I'm bringing fresh blood into it too. She'd have a great time too...I spent my whole time in the gym for the last one though...I didn't want to be social for some reason.

Edeamous
11-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Keep an eye out for a Succubus and Incubus cosplay couple as well as a Munak and Bongun cosplay couple ~_^ (Ragnarok ftw!)

FilthyWarumono
11-12-2006, 04:39 AM
oO I can't believe you people plan your costumes a year in advance. My ideas would change a thousand times. (HIPOCRYTE!!! sp?! XD;;;)

My group can't decide on exactly the ONE, but we have our dress down ones planned, and two or three that we're voting on to wear. ^ ^

xombie
11-16-2006, 07:23 AM
maneki_neko: Sure, if you want. I am doing Hueco Mundo arc Sado, I may use a different costume of his.

Here's what some of my friends have planned as far as cosplay for NDK 07 goes,
Fallen Angel: Original Shinigami (Bleach/original), "Last Quincy" Ishida [Hueco Mundo arc] (Bleach), Squall [with Gunblade/Lionheart] (FFVIII)
Xombie (I'm sure he'll post here eventually): Original Shinigami [we're all doing one] (Bleach/Original), Amuro ["Eyebrow Man"] (FLCL)

As stated I will be doing what ditt listed. I AM going to think of 1 more cosplay to do hopefuly sence i have the time (sorta) and also be that Amuro isnt going to be that hard beyond the cost of the hair treatment.