PDA

View Full Version : PANEL: Yu-Gi-Oh ~ Basic To Advanced In One Sitting

Pharaoh Atem
10-15-2006, 08:27 PM
This one was sprung on me at the last minute, but I'm happy to oblige.

While Yu-Gi-Oh is one of the most popular card games we have, it's also one of the most complex. Few other card games have a rule book the size of your average keyblade.

But that doesn't mean you should be weary of the game, a basic understanding and a few tips can help you grasp any rules and regulations, or even professional scene slang you might have inquiries about.

In One Sitting, be expected to get a grasp on --
Basic gameplay (for those who don't already know)
Basic Clauses that can make ruling comprehension a lot easier.
Slang from the professional scene so you can talk like a pro' ~
Deck Construction Advice.
Q&A with a UDE certified judge, just in case you want to settle any bets with your friends.

Believe me, it's not as much information as it sounds.
Even if you don't know how to play the game, and are just vaguely interested, this is a good place to start.

Bring you cards.
Bring your friends.
And bring an open mind. ^^

Fair play, fair game.

FRIDAY
Small Panel Room 1 (Cherry correct me on this if I'm wrong)
8 PM

Ludger03
10-15-2006, 08:43 PM
thats great. but unfurtunetly, i retired of dueling, i sold my champion deck that helped me win and now i just have a memory deck which its just used for cosplaying.
plus i would arrive later then one. but i wissh this panel its sucess and i know a few who would like to go.

yamib03

Pharaoh Atem
10-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Actually, it's not at 1 O'clock.

It's clearly written at 8 PM. o_o; I hope no one got confused.

Thanks for passing the word on though to people you know who do want to go. ^^;

Koda89
10-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Hmm.....I HIGHLY doubt I need to go, as I AM an official Upper Deck Yu-Gi-Oh! Judge. Not high enough to host tourney's mind you, but I know every ruling I need to know....In fact, I am a very high level person in the knowledge of dueling, I just never took any of the level up tests to increase my rank.....and all this from nearly 2 years of being a retired duelist!

I guess I can stop by, anyways...

Saigo
10-15-2006, 11:55 PM
im 2 years retired and looking to sell cards... think i can come? my deck won me first place many atimes and supported my manga income for the longest time. ill stop by as eithe rjing or anti sora with my deck MAYBE. so look out for me.