PDA

View Full Version : Biohazard/ Resident Evil Zombie Horror Survival Gathering @ AniZona 3!

Tenucha
10-15-2006, 11:55 PM
I have already started this topic on the AniZona fourms (http://www.anizona.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1030).
As I see some more traffic picking up here on AniZona's 'lil portion of C.Com I figures now as good a time as any...
CAN YOU SURVIVE?

AniZona 3's Resident Evil/ Biohazard gathering is coming up!
If you are cosplaying a Resident Evil character and would like to get pictures with fellow survival horror fans...

FRIDAY at approx 5:00pm out front of AniZona's front doors.
GET THERE EARLY!
We'll meet around that courtyard area accross from registeration for AniZona.
We'll meet up in costume and then go from there.
Prepair for Photoshoots!! :D

AniZona 2007 RESIDENT EVIL CAST of CHARACTERS: updated APRIL 3
ToshiMustgrind - Chris Redfield (REmake Alternitive)
xcascax (cosplay.com) - Rebecca Chambers
Chi - Ada Wong
Nanaki - Leon Kennedy (RE4)
BlackDelo - Barry Burton
jinxdemon13 - Claire Redfield
jinxdemon13's sister - Alexia
jinxdemon13's group - Resident Evil cast
Kisa - Rebecca Chambers
SohjiroX - Steve Burnside
Grimman5000 (cosplay.com) - Merchent

xcascax
10-16-2006, 04:17 PM
I'll be there as Ashley Graham, big change from my usual Leon costume ;p

Tenucha
10-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Woah!!
No Las Plagas Leon at this AniZona?
You should wear it one of the days ;)

Ya... the deal with my cosplay:
Billy needs an artist who can paint that tattoo on my arm

I'll probably end up as Chris Redfield... I'm really excited for the complition of that cosplay...

I shall add ye to the list!! YAY!

SohjiroX
10-17-2006, 01:49 AM
Steve i believe will be there, unless i come up with something else or i'm not busy with working at the con. By the way, i will set up a small area for turning people into zombie's with some make up skill i have i just ask for two things,

1. Bring a set of clothing you dont care that gets blood or such on it.
2. if you can afford getting some extra make up or have a style or such you wish to have for said injuries or just as a zombie, please bring info and stuff for this.

I will try and have plenty of make up for this but bare with me if i run out, thank you.

xcascax
10-17-2006, 01:48 PM
I'll bring as much zombie stuff as I can
Also:
I'm planing a Rebecca Chambers costume, so maybe if I get that done in time I'll wear that instead

Grimman5000
10-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Im gonna dress up in my merchant costume! =^_^=

Meadowknight
10-18-2006, 06:12 AM
It all depends on my money and transportation situation. If Vitality and his car are up for the drive, there's more of a chance I'll be coming. Unless I land a very good, steady job. I don't see myself affording a round trip plane ticket, along with con and food money.

If I do make it, I'll be coming as CV Claire as you have me listed as, and if I can get it done I'll also be bringing a Jill Valentine Remake cosplay I've started work on.

Oh, I'm trying to put together a last minute Halloween thing if any of you are interested! Please take a look! I don't want to be alone for Halloween festivities this year! :bigcry:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=95129

SohjiroX
10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
I forgot to add that beside zombie make up i can do pretty much any styling of markings, facial looks or other stuff so long as i am well informed ahead of time and after that have a time to help everyone before the gathering.

And i like to add two more things please,

For a time set, i say near dusk for that, dramatic yes?

And second, i have an idea for a RE little gathering after game, Hide and save.

Its the same as hide and seek but the object is, the group picks a person who is not a zombie, if we dont have zombie's....i'll make someone into one. When that is over the rest who are not zombies hide.

Here's the challenge, the savior must locate there team mates.....alive!
The zombies either will hunt the savior which will grow to many, and they must stay in a group, and your out of ammo, oh darn. Or the zombies look for the hidden saviors and try to turn them, and who ever has the most on there side wins.

This will need work but its an idea and interesting if we can have this done i think.

Other than that, i cant wait to see all this.

Tenucha
10-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Me thinks we may need alot of working space... and I didn't really get to see anything around the con center during PCC where we can do something like this...

It does sound pretty good! Is there gonna be one person not playing who's gonna apply zombie efects to the new corpses?

SohjiroX
10-19-2006, 05:41 PM
well i was thinking of checking around and making sure people knew where to look and such, next to that it would mostly be a easy apply where a red face paint stick would be used to just draw teeth marks on the cheek of the victim. that way its easy to see, and fast to do.

Tenucha
11-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Pretty cool.
Some of our cosplay may not allow us such movemtns haha. But it does sound pretty cool

Tenucha
11-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Just added a Jill from the AniZona fourms.
This is oput first Jill :o
Looks like we are really heavy in the Claire and Ashley cosplay this year!
Cool

xcascax
11-27-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm not going as Ashley any more.
I'll be there as Rebecca Chambers now XP

Tenucha
12-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Ahh ok I'll change that!
... I still have your number in my phone from when you wanted me to meet up with you and your BF at Expo! XD

Tenucha
03-04-2007, 02:07 AM
This gathering is currently set for Friday . No time has been confirmed but we are thinking late afternoon-dusk (not to dark... we want good pics)

Nutmeg
03-15-2007, 11:29 PM
<--Must see zombies n' hot guys with guns!

Tenucha
03-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Here's an update.
So far the gathering has Friday as its meeting time.
A time is still being decided but prepair for a later afternoon meeting

Tenucha
04-03-2007, 10:49 PM
New Info Posted!! Check it out!!