PDA

View Full Version : Para Para Costumes!

Nine
03-21-2003, 11:46 PM
Anyone here doing any Para Para costumes??

I'm doing three~

Tomomi's Outfit from sky high (para para paradise 3) (I'm making the skirt into pants though.. lol)
Miho's uber cool white and black outfit from Para Para Paradise 6~

and a Para Para Allstar related costume..

Ryoko from Autobacs 2002 ~

YAY GO PARA PARA COSPLAY WOO!

RealizeDOP
03-22-2003, 10:28 AM
Yup Yup! ^^ My friends and I are performing Para Para at school so we will have the outfits they wear in Para Para 6(the white ones like your doing) and we will also have the red and black outfits from Para Para 5(the one they where in Everybody Go) Weee.... Fun Fun!

Nine
03-22-2003, 02:08 PM
Ooh awesome! will you have pictures soon?? ^^d

I just spent all night figuring out how to make Miho's top.. XD I should have slept more, but meh~

Ali-kun
03-24-2003, 02:13 AM
Hehe, you already know I have a bunch of random pieces of clothing that reminded me of various PPA outfits throughout the series ^_^;;;

(I swear I'm gonna just do a ghetto PPP1 Satoko some time, especially if I can match the yellow fabric on my dress to make a collar for it ;3)

SHINOBU! http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=20583
(right, need to get cracking on that >.> I still don't have anything -finished- except the hat...

It seems like everyone loves the white PPP6 outfits - I guess that's because they're so easily recognizeable ^_^

Kellie
03-24-2003, 08:28 AM
Aa! I love Parapara costumes! I love the costume with the silver, metallic skirts and pink or orange fuzzy tops and black boots. ^__^ They're so cute! There's a lot of their outfits I would love to do. *___* Maybe in the fuuuture.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
03-29-2003, 11:15 PM
me want to see Para Para costumes!
has anyone has them done?

yunaffx2
04-05-2003, 01:02 PM
i might be goin to do a para para costume maybe for shoujocon

chibi_yuna
04-05-2003, 01:41 PM
i was thinking about making a costume of one of the girls and performe with one of the songs for a skit

Maryssa
04-06-2003, 02:40 PM
I own the exact outfit they wore for the Final Misson (with the sequin butterfly top)

I also own Ryoko's camouflage outfit from PPP4 (including the camo-print thong) =p

I dont really wear them around as costumes, just as cute outfits (actually, i never wear the camo pants -with- the camo top because it looks kinda weird)

The only thing i ever semi-dressed up in was Ryoko's black & silver outfit from PPP5 for the panel I was part of at Otakon. No one had a clue though =p Can you tell ryoko is my fav? ^^ http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=7162&papass=&sort=2&thecat=540

I always thought it would be cute to make either the other PPP5 costume or the individual B&W ones from PPP6, but only if I had a specific reason. I dont really consider that kind of thing as 'cosplay' =/

(on that note, ChibiYuna: I dont think dressing up as a para girl and doing a dance is the most appropriate thing to do at an anime cosplay as it has little to nothing to do with anime/manga or even videogames.)

gcmoffmoorex
04-07-2003, 05:49 AM
i did the ike ike outfit for ax but redid it for halloween/japan expo ^^ im also gonna do miho's solo outfit from ppp7 <3 and miho's magenta and black outfit from ppp5 + possibly her white and black from ppp6 ^^

yunaffx2
04-15-2003, 07:38 PM
i would like to do yoko's costume, it looks really cool

Ali-kun
04-16-2003, 04:52 PM
We're going to have a Yoko at A-kon, assuming she doesn't throw her hands up in the air in despair at ever being able to obtain the materials to make it... ^_^;;

My Shinobu is coming along...it is still ghettoly half-finished though, heh

JacksUsername
04-16-2003, 11:18 PM
I wish Para para would catch on more over here, there's only one machine near me and its not the most popular :P Yeah, people must post pictures, I'd love to see some Para Para cosplayers!

accelagirl
04-20-2003, 04:32 PM
i'm also in ali-kun's group

Maryssa
04-20-2003, 06:39 PM
i havent seen fabric remotely like that anywhere... its not just maroon, it's got this swirly checkered pattern all over it.

so you guys are going as all the cg models in the videogame? interesting...

accelagirl
04-20-2003, 11:19 PM
i thought that pattern was spotted on the shiny burgundy fabric? i've seen some plain fabric like that at joann's..

and yeah, we're all doing the characters from 2nd Mix.. our yoko's being all exasperated at the fabric and pissed off at making the platforms, our hujiri's angry at the bra top which won't fit right since it's made out of car leather, i'm still waiting to get goldenrod fabric (^.^), our shinobu is almost done (>.<), and our kodama is being argued over by two people.

see? we're making progress! 40 days till a-kon :x

Ali-kun
04-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Liar, Shinobu is NOT almost done. Don't make me feel more productive than I really am ;_;

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=35285 - not 'almost done' by a long shot!

(heehee, you can see my A-kon pre-reg ticket hanging on the earring holder with my other badges...and my half-finished earring tassel for Frei XD I hope I will be able to finish that costume for Acen...)

I swear her name is HIjiri, not HUjiri o.o You need to have a big PPP sewing party down where you live, since I can't visit you very often anymore!

accelagirl
04-21-2003, 10:18 PM
hey heyheyheyheyhey! you have part of the dress done!! i know you do!!!! :x I SAW IT >PPPPP *accusing point* muahaha, well if you compare yourself to the REST of the group, you're practically finished (>v<)

must have PARAPARAPARTY too!

hijiri, eh? i just got the name from the konami site.. of course they spell natsuko's name nastuko, hum hummmm... (*6*)

yunaffx2
04-25-2003, 07:06 PM
I wonder what type of material i should use o.o

yunaffx2
04-25-2003, 07:06 PM
**Ali-Kun that looks really great so far.!

Ali-kun
04-27-2003, 02:46 PM
Thanks ^^;; I need to get working on it...well, I guess Ash is right, I'm way ahead of all YOU guys *glare glare* I will CRY if you don't manage to get your costumes done!

Hmm, I found this fabric at Joann's this week that's maroon with a snakeskin pattern with silver speckles on it...looks like a cross between the Osaka Automesse (PPP6) fabric and the PPP5 special performance fabric XD
www.kirakira.org/temp/snakeskin.jpg

accelagirl
04-29-2003, 12:00 PM
pshhh, I'LL cry too~!!

but i'm not going to try to rush DW3 costume for a-kon so i have time to work on more ppp stuff :b