PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade Ball

Eared Inu Yasha
10-16-2006, 03:58 PM
What are you guys wearing to the Masquerade Ball? I think The secret judging is kinda cool. Im not going to compete though, I just want to be pretty. ^_^

~~~The below was copied from the onicon website~~~~

This year Oni-con will be rolling out the red carpet for its very first Oni-con Masquerade Ball. This event will be Friday night. Time TBA. It will be a night of costuming, music, dancing, and contests!

Mask Contest Photography
Costume Contest Contact & Questions

Mask Contest

A Mask Contest for the best masks!
Judging: For this segment during the masquerade, a secret judge will be deciding which will qualify as the best three masks and consolation prizes will be given to semi-finalists. This way we can make sure that the best masks are chosen. So, if you arent stage-friendly...dont worry, you will be credited for your creativity and not your stage presence (^_~).
Prizes: The prizes will be of a random assortment, anime related of course, and too make things a little more fun, the winners will be given a noble name tag. (i.e. King and Queen for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, Prince, Princess, Duke, Duchess, Count, and Countess, etc. for the qualifying runner ups. An example of a full noble name would be Gummi Bears Black Russian the Queen of Masks There may be more than 1 king or more than 1 queen or all 3 kings or all 3 queens if that is the way the cards are dealt. And if you would rather be a queen than a king or a duchess than a duke, you had better be ready to wear and play the part. (^[]^) Your public await your presence.
Costume Contest

A Masquerade Costume Contest for the best giddups!
Like the mask contest, the costume contest will be decided by the secret judge.
The costumes will not be judged on whether or not we can tell its from an anime, but rather how much effort and how awesome you can make yourself look! (i.e. You can do J-Rock, Renaissance, Gothic Lolita, Videogame, Anime, Anthro, etc., we want you to have a great time with this!)
Prizes will be awarded right after the mask contest and in the same fashion. An example of a full noble name in this category would be Ginger Snaps Peppermint Schnapps the King of Costumes. Of course, you are not limited to have sir names pertaining to sweets and alcohol, so that anything, as long as it is not lude, crude or socially unexceptable, before the King, Queen, etc. part is just fine.
Sabotage will not be permitted in either of these 2 segments of the masquerade ball, so please respect each others mask or costume, it reflects the hard work each has put into making it.

Arei
10-16-2006, 04:06 PM
im not going to compete as well, i just wanna dress up :9 and i finally finished my dress today..took 4 days total i think

Cat-Chans
10-16-2006, 04:18 PM
If I have time to make my mask I'm going
D:

SchizoIori
10-16-2006, 05:05 PM
I need to make my mask. I have a fancied up wallmarket Tifa for this. I've been so excited about this for the longest time.

Kissmedeadly24
10-16-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm in the same boat as a few people. If my mask is done, then I'll be there. I'll be a fancied up Moogle girl. I'm not sure whether I want to compete or not though.

Arei
10-16-2006, 05:48 PM
i wont have a mask sadly...but thats cos i have glasses, mask dont go so well with them...

Cat-Chans
10-16-2006, 06:16 PM
I'll be in my Gir Loli outfit
and if the mask is finished
it will be a Krazy Taco mask
XD

I think I can get it done

Cherry
10-16-2006, 06:19 PM
That information is actually from last year's Masquerade Ball. This is year will be run slightly different, as the event has been given to me. . . very last minute. However, I'll still do my best to make it fun, and go by the same guide-lines. We're trying to find space, but I've already finished a wide array of tasteful yet danceable music, as the cheif complaint last year was that the music was ronchy, and not verry classy. It wasn't fitting to the event.

I'm working my hardest!

Cat-Chans
10-16-2006, 06:32 PM
<3
THNX Cherry

Asmaria
10-16-2006, 06:46 PM
Awesome! Thank you for your hard work Cherry! I've always wanted to go to Oni-con cause you guys have such nifty events, so I'm glad it's still going. *_*

Evil Kimba
10-16-2006, 06:59 PM
We'll have Order-Sol and Ky Kiske with fancy masks. :3

Hee-Hee
10-16-2006, 07:23 PM
I was going to go as Masquerade!Paine, but thanks to Mugetsu work it's kind of been put on the back-burner. Maybe I'll still get it done, but if not, I'm still gonna have fun going just as Hee-Hee. ^_^

speshle_ed
10-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Ill be in Nanao's chinese dress from that one opening picture. I dont know about that mask though since she has glasses.

Thanks Cherry for your hard work! ^^

Wuffers
10-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Calin Solen and I shall be making our appearance as Masquerade Riku and Sora, respectively. This will be my first masquerade ball, so please be gentle.

I can't wait to see it. You're hard work is so appreciated, Cherry.

trevinokenjiro
10-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Awww founds like fun ^_^ I'll def try n make it hehe.
Now this is an odd Q. But does it have to be a mask maks? Or can you face paint a mask on? Cause that would be so kewl!!!!

Lady Saea
10-16-2006, 08:40 PM
I'll be bringing Amano Sephiroth along with a Jenova inspired mask. :D

Oooh. make sure waltz for the moon (ffviii) gets played. :D Yay for classy danceable FF music. ^.^

tahiti
10-16-2006, 10:29 PM
Flower Card is my outfit, with a matching mask. (Lots of pink and green).
And my date is Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. (After all.. where else does Tamaki get all those flowers from?)

Space Invader
10-16-2006, 11:51 PM
I'll be there in regular formal clothes :). Black corset and skirt, with some nice rhinestone jewelry I've pulled from my collection o' sparklies~

Arei
10-16-2006, 11:55 PM
yay sparklies..i need sparklies..wonder if my stepmom has any round here *goes searching*

wiltingflower
10-17-2006, 12:39 AM
I'm going as Franz from Gankutsuou, because it's the dressiest costume I have. Sexy upholstery fabric suit. :D I made a matching mask as well. Can't wait until Friday!

kyandi-chan
10-17-2006, 01:19 AM
I'll be there...in a ballgown grabbed from my closet, as per usual. Perhaps some sort of...Ballgown chibimoon? i dunno.

Pharaoh Atem
10-17-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm actually attending the Masquerade as Steamboat Willie Sora with an interesting, albeit kinda' minor, change. xD I'm so excited about my mask ~ .

benihime
10-17-2006, 02:31 AM
I'm actually attending the Masquerade as Steamboat Willie Sora with an interesting, albeit kinda' minor, change. xD I'm so excited about my mask ~ .

steambot willie sora!! ahhh! you do such cool things ~

im going as pimp urahara. i saw a mask i want.... but i'll have to see how my expenses are. i think i'll be able to get it though. i think ill have soi fong and matsumoto on my arm. heheh

trevinokenjiro
10-17-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm wearing my AoTsuki Gown. (worn a few times at AF) I was the girl with the black gown, top hat n HUGE umbrella hahah.

Lady Saea
10-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Yay my mask is done!! ^_^ I just have to make sure not to whack anyone in the head with my mask. x.x;

SchizoIori
10-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Jonobi's mask looks amazing. I can't wait to see it with the costume. I need to make one myself now. X_x BTW anyone here know how to waltz? I think it'd be fun to do at the masque.

Cat-Chans
10-17-2006, 06:46 PM
I want to see your mask Jonobi
T____T
I fell asleep with AIM on lastnight so I missed it

I finished my mask too
and it's filled with KRAZY TACO awsome

Lady Saea
10-17-2006, 08:16 PM
KRAZY TACO!! AHH. Well get your butt online and we can swap pics, yo.

Kissmedeadly24
10-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Woo! My mask and wings are finished! I can't wait for the Maquerade now.

Danzikumaru
10-18-2006, 04:40 AM

I've got one day to do our masks...heaven help me...

Pharaoh Atem
10-18-2006, 09:23 AM
Don't worry, Dan'; Cosplay Gods come to you!

I'm actually only starting on my mask tonight so I'm in the same steamboat as you. T_T I'm going to pray, and try not to get distracted by shiny things or Project Runway Season Finale, tonight.

Kissmedeadly24
10-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Haha, the Project Runway season finale is why I started my stuff a few days ago. ^^ Good luck Pharoah and Dan!

SchizoIori
10-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Mask is hopefully getting done tonight after I finish steena work. SO much left to do. X_x

Cat-Chans
10-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Project Runway D:
I am on pins and needles for that tonight
and I have to work so I hope I can force my room mates to tape it

Arei
10-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Don't worry, Dan'; Cosplay Gods come to you!

I'm actually only starting on my mask tonight so I'm in the same steamboat as you. T_T I'm going to pray, and try not to get distracted by shiny things or Project Runway Season Finale, tonight.
*sniffles* i have to work..im going to miss it :bigcry: and i gotta go to bed as soon as i get home so i cant stay up to watch a repeat

Lady Saea
10-18-2006, 03:51 PM
We're cosplayers, we always get things done last minute. :D Good luck everyone!

Knightfall
10-18-2006, 04:07 PM
My mask is ready and awaiting use...

Scortia
10-18-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm feeling sorta guilty that I bought my mask now. :P But I just don't have the time to make one and finish my Amano costume. X_x

Ludger03
10-18-2006, 08:33 PM
I'm feeling sorta guilty that I bought my mask now. :P But I just don't have the time to make one and finish my Amano costume. X_x

i was planning to get one but wasnt sure if i should.

oh by the way, if any houstonian needs to purchase a mask or people need one for the masquerade. there this costume shop not far from george r brown.
http://www.frankelcostume.com/products.php?cat=174 this is there website and they sell mask.
just giving a heads up. i might go buy me a mask not sure but the place is big i bee there.

Saejima
10-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Shinji with his hollow mask so convient

Wuffers
10-19-2006, 01:25 AM
ah man!!!

Possibility: Masquerade Sora not appearing

Reason: Parents aren't picking up until LATE AFTERNOON on Friday, causing missed pre-reg badge getting time, meaning NO SORA AT MASQUERADE BALL!!! *cries* I wanted to be with my Riku too....

Cat-Chans
10-19-2006, 03:47 AM
It worries me slightly that this isn't on the schedual D:

Pharaoh Atem
10-19-2006, 08:59 AM
Yeah. T_T; I noticed that it isn't on the schedule, unless they are ditching the rave for the Masquerade Ball. Either way, plans are changing.

Wuffers
10-19-2006, 10:09 AM
I think that they just forgot to put it on there because people don't know when the concert is going to end so they don't put up the time for the Masquerade. At least that's what I think.

Lady Saea
10-19-2006, 10:30 AM
The Masquerade info that was on the Oni-Con site was pertaining to last year. Cherry was just given the duty of running the Masquerade Ball recently and has said that it will happen and that she is working diligently to get everything set up. ^_^ Thats why its not confirmed yet.

Ludger03
10-19-2006, 11:36 AM
the mods and cherry are just busy right now. im sure they will post the time of the masquerade. they wont let down the cosplayers.

Danzikumaru
10-19-2006, 05:05 PM

Ky mask = COMPLETE!

See! I no lie! (http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=56203&member=28756)

Sol is drying, more pictures to come!

wiltingflower
10-19-2006, 05:15 PM
My mask is complete as well. ^^ Now all that's left is to pack! Hooray!

Danzikumaru
10-19-2006, 05:54 PM

Sol mask is complete!

Forehead (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=883545)
Full Front (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=883546)
Full Side (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=883547)
Cheeck (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=883548)

President Kyo
10-24-2006, 09:06 PM
I actuly made my mask from the same material as my costume, same style and everything else. By the time i got to the ball the judges had decided the winners but had not anounced them yet. *sigh* all that work for nothing. oh well i will blow them away at my last oni-con (for a few years) oni 2007

Wuffers
10-24-2006, 11:29 PM
same as me, huh? Got in after they'd decided? My mask wasn't all that special anyway. Pretty simple, truth be told.

Mizugameza
10-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Well, we only arrived at about 10-15 minutes before the winners were announced for best mask and costumes, and I was only inside the room for about 3 minutes before we decided to get away from the rather fast-paced 'ball', then two Turk cosplayers followed us outside and asked me to come back in to accept an award. So they must not have had everything decided way before the end of the event. *-*;;;;;;; When they followed us out, talking about an award, I thought they were asking us about our award from cosplay earlier at first cause we had just popped into the room and popped back out almost immediately. I wuz confuzzled. *-*;

Lady Saea
10-25-2006, 12:31 AM
I don't really care about winning or anything, but I would've liked to have known what the judges thought of my mask. I got there for the last 2 songs due to cosplay contest and having to change. But Gren complimenting me on my mask at the end of the Masquerade made it all worth while. ^_^

Kissmedeadly24
10-25-2006, 12:58 AM
I only made it for the last song and a half because of the cosplay and the changing time as well. I was slightly depressed by it. But I got some pictures of my moogle so it's all good in the end I suppose.

President Kyo
10-25-2006, 06:14 AM
the masquerade wasnt planed very well, i missed the majority of it due to cosplay as well but i didnt particapate in the cosplay. i was sitting front row. anyway it would have been better if everything was planned a little better and didnt overlap even due to lateness. lol

Lucifer
10-25-2006, 09:47 AM
Well, we only arrived at about 10-15 minutes before the winners were announced for best mask and costumes, and I was only inside the room for about 3 minutes before we decided to get away from the rather fast-paced 'ball', then two Turk cosplayers followed us outside and asked me to come back in to accept an award. So they must not have had everything decided way before the end of the event. *-*;;;;;;; When they followed us out, talking about an award, I thought they were asking us about our award from cosplay earlier at first cause we had just popped into the room and popped back out almost immediately. I wuz confuzzled. *-*;

*was the Blonde turk* Actually the awards were already set up, printed and what have you. We (Turk Vincent and I), were then given the go ahead to walk the room and find those who we wished to give the awards to.

We picked out the best costumes (seeing you there, you were one of them), and then were told to let those we chose know, so you'd be around to accept the award. Hense why we chased you down, had we not, then we'd have to re-search the room for another winner ^^;

khamryn
10-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Hello, hello.

I was the Turk Vincent and let me just take a moment to say you were all lovely. Lu and I had a bit of a hard time choosing. Also, we were late ourselves. I apologize for that, but Cherry, Gren, Lu, and myself were all working on the Masquerade (which most of you probably know ran about 30 minutes late.) If you were there earlier and we didn't see you, I'm very sorry but there isn't much we could do about it. :( I suggest you take all suggestions/comments over to the Oni-Con Cosplay forums located here: http://www.oni-con.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

Cherry should be checking on those at least every other day. I don't think it's my place to say anything else sooo ~_^ Congrats to the winners, and remember you all did lovely jobs. ^_^

President Kyo
10-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Hello, hello.

I was the Turk Vincent and let me just take a moment to say you were all lovely. Lu and I had a bit of a hard time choosing. Also, we were late ourselves. I apologize for that, but Cherry, Gren, Lu, and myself were all working on the Masquerade (which most of you probably know ran about 30 minutes late.) If you were there earlier and we didn't see you, I'm very sorry but there isn't much we could do about it. :( I suggest you take all suggestions/comments over to the Oni-Con Cosplay forums located here: http://www.oni-con.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

Cherry should be checking on those at least every other day. I don't think it's my place to say anything else sooo ~_^ Congrats to the winners, and remember you all did lovely jobs. ^_^

*crys* i only wanted feed back on my costume, lol and you wouldnt belive how hard it is to dance in 5 and 3/4 inch platform boots.

khamryn
10-25-2006, 03:03 PM
*crys* i only wanted feed back on my costume, lol and you wouldnt belive how hard it is to dance in 5 and 3/4 inch platform boots.

Oh I know it's hard. ~_^ I congratulate you on not tripping and falling in them! Gods know I do half the time I'm in them. ^_^

::Chuckles.:: I apologize we didn't get to do one on one with you guys. Like I said, we were late due to the Masquerade running over and didn't end up having a whole lot of time to do our judging. (Complications, mm~!)

--

Once again: Any comments/suggestions/complaints should be posted on the Oni-Con Cosplay forums I posted in my last post on here. We did what we could with this in the time allotted, but feedback is always appreciated. We love you guys and thanks so much for being patient with the crash-happy Windows/Winamp. >_> Bad Winamp, no cookie!

Bosch Parano
10-25-2006, 03:03 PM
All costumes there was nice...I had a bad time there...I was the Asuma from naruto without a mask just pulled the headband over my eyes. I asked every girl siting, standing, or dancing alone to dance...One even kicked me if you saw me afterwards I had a hole in my shoe.

So this has turned me away from oni-con panels....

khamryn
10-25-2006, 03:09 PM
All costumes there was nice...I had a bad time there...I was the Asuma from naruto without a mask just pulled the headband over my eyes. I asked every girl siting, standing, or dancing alone to dance...One even kicked me if you saw me afterwards I had a hole in my shoe.

So this has turned me away from oni-con panels....

Just for the record the Masquerade Ball was not a panel. It was a dance (not a rave!) meant for fun and showing off beautiful costumes and masks. I am sorry you are going to let one girl ruin it for you. :( We are not in control of what the attendees of the ball do nor can we make them dance with you. Are you sure you won't give it another chance? :(

Bosch Parano
10-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Just for the record the Masquerade Ball was not a panel. It was a dance (not a rave!) meant for fun and showing off beautiful costumes and masks. I am sorry you are going to let one girl ruin it for you. :( We are not in control of what the attendees of the ball do nor can we make them dance with you. Are you sure you won't give it another chance? :(

Oh yeah I know it wasn't a panel but sunday was the last day and so I didn't attend anything that day. No this was my first texas con...I go to Acen every year though in chicago so yeah this hasn't been a bad con. More good then bad.

khamryn
10-25-2006, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah I know it wasn't a panel but sunday was the last day and so I didn't attend anything that day. No this was my first texas con...I go to Acen every year though in chicago so yeah this hasn't been a bad con. More good then bad.

Ahh I see.

Well, please head on over to the Oni-Con boards and give them your feedback. If you don't we won't know what issues need to be addressed, you know? Thanks :)

Bosch Parano
10-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Oh I'm over there...But yeah I'm not letting this turn me away from Texas cons...I'm going to A-kon or whatever too.

DiceKay
10-25-2006, 05:06 PM
Well.. I had a great time ^.^

And you didn't ask me to dance with you Bosch!! >.< Awww... I feel left out for not getting asked.

I was blonde pony-tailed pirate chick wearing red vest and laced white skirt and sleeves.. I just had a black and red mask with black feathers... but half the time I was wearing it on the back of my head.. I thought the feathers flaring out around my face made me look a little too much like a stage girl though.

Cherry
10-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Sorry about the masquerade ball. I failed it very badly, but again I was only given charge of it about three days prior to Oni-Con starting, if that. If I hadn't taken it on, it wouldn't have happened period.

Next year we hope to have it on Friday, and the cosplay itself on Saturday so that there is no chance of Over-lap, but in lue of Amano coming to Oni-Con, Friday's slot was taken by the Amano cosplay. There was also some issues with the room only being able to be cleared for the dance as of Saturday, which won't occur again.

I arrived there mid-way through the event. There was terrible equipment that could barely run WinAmp without crashing, and the system was in stereo without the correct stero hook ups. The lights were out. I had them brought up, and mananged to get the sound fixed by the second to last song.

It did not help that people with glowsticks were screaming at me, and wouldn't let me do my work. They continued to -demand- faster music. I had put together a classy CD, which a few slow songs mixed in with some light trance techno with violins and pianos in the backdrop.

I was constantly yelled at while trying to handle problems, and shortly after the room was cleared, the panels and cosplay and ball all came down on me at once ,and I ended up having a small medical problem (I fainted. Lol.).

So again. I'm sorry. We tried our best, as did the judges.

Danzikumaru
10-25-2006, 07:32 PM
It did not help that people with glowsticks were screaming at me, and wouldn't let me do my work. They continued to -demand- faster music. I had put together a classy CD, which a few slow songs mixed in with some light trance techno with violins and pianos in the backdrop.

The candy kids shouldn't have even BEEN there. It was not a rave!

Lady Saea
10-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Aww Cherry!! Hope you were okay.

I don't blame you at all for the Masquerade. It wasn't your fault. Dont let anyone tell you that. :D Those last 2 songs were fun. I stayed out on the outskirts of the dance floor since it was filled with candy kids. x.x; I applaud you for what you did with what you had to work with. (Btw, you make a great Reno...had to stick that in there.) So don't worry. Given proper time to plan it and all, the Masquerade will be great next time! Cherry ftw. ^.^

Bosch Parano
10-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Yeah Cherry I heared the music change from suck to ok...Walked in and saw you and then left to get a guy a his mask.

trevinokenjiro
10-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Sorry about the masquerade ball. I failed it very badly, but again I was only given charge of it about three days prior to Oni-Con starting, if that. If I hadn't taken it on, it wouldn't have happened period.

Next year we hope to have it on Friday, and the cosplay itself on Saturday so that there is no chance of Over-lap, but in lue of Amano coming to Oni-Con, Friday's slot was taken by the Amano cosplay. There was also some issues with the room only being able to be cleared for the dance as of Saturday, which won't occur again.

I arrived there mid-way through the event. There was terrible equipment that could barely run WinAmp without crashing, and the system was in stereo without the correct stero hook ups. The lights were out. I had them brought up, and mananged to get the sound fixed by the second to last song.

I was constantly yelled at while trying to handle problems, and shortly after the room was cleared, the panels and cosplay and ball all came down on me at once ,and I ended up having a small medical problem (I fainted. Lol.).

Its ok Cherry ^_^. You did everything you could sweet heart. Thats all we can expect. Is your best. Also you were quite ill b4 the con. I'm impress you handeled the con this well. I would of crashed and burned. You are a shineing light to all of us!
MAN I was looking for some yelling kicking some butt action. I could of been your body guard for you. I'm so sorry i wasn there. ;_;
I had a blast anyways at our Masqurade pizza party in the lobby hahaha XD. Got to chat with so many kewl people. heheh.

Hee-Hee
10-25-2006, 08:51 PM
If anybody blamed you for the Masquerade circumstances, Cherry, then they obviously didn't know what was going on. >> You know those crazy ravers were hopped up on candy and who knows what else, don't let them get to you. You did nothing but work your patootie off, and it showed!

Eared Inu Yasha
10-26-2006, 01:52 AM
Cherry, you played "as the world falls down" from the labyrinth. That was awsome all on its own. I am totally gratefull to you for having the masquerade! It would have really sucked if it got cancelled all together. You did an aswome job on your "throw together' dance.

Next year I know a more plannned one will be awsome. I think friday is the best night for it and I hope that it is longer. Also I think It would be good to lay down some ground rules. No glow sticks. I've heared people say that people shouldnt be let in unless they are dressed formally (but that would be prejuduce to attendees passing by who didnt know about it) I just think a firm hand should be put on people who try to make it a rave in masks.

btw your nagging the Ravers cracked me up "This is NOT a rave"

hehehe so funny.

Good job ^_^ (too short though! eep)

Cherry
10-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Next year, we're making it one of the main Friday events, I believe. I also hope to have it longer, and a security guard at only ONE entry door, to check badges and explain that this is not a rave.

>_> People.

Thanks for understanding, at least, even if I feel you shouldn't have to. I wish it would have gone better.

Bosch Parano
10-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Yeah why doesn't Oni-con make something like ACEN's IRT? I'd so sign up for IRT thing.

Cherry
10-26-2006, 02:13 PM
. . .IRT? O_o;

Bosch Parano
10-26-2006, 02:17 PM
Yeah...I go to ACEN in chicago and they have IRT people who sign up as security guards they get like a vest and a walkie talkie...And if theres a fight they break it up and take the people to security HQ... But I forgot what IRT stands for sorry.

Cherry
10-26-2006, 02:21 PM
Oh ! Yes! We have something like that at Oni-Con, tho we were understaffed this year. Normally we get oni-arm bands. .-.

President Kyo
10-26-2006, 02:24 PM

*crys* i love you *huggels* <3 you did a great job at the cosplay. BTW you did do the best you could (P.S. i love your cosplay)

Bosch Parano
10-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah...Sorry to say Oni-con is my first Texas con...This doesn't look good when you have candy heads trying to turn any dance into a rave. Hell I pulled my ninja headband over my eyes for a mask. I was atleast trying...

Over all when you started playing music it got better.