PDA

View Full Version : Naruto PHOTOSHOOT!

Cat-Chans
10-16-2006, 05:30 PM
Ok, since this was being planned slightly not well on the oni-con boards I'm going to hold one so at least I know it will happen.

12:30 Saturday
Meet in the hotel lobby

I'm not going to lie, I kinda stoped watching at the beggining of the exams
(I KNO)
so it would be really really great if someone would volunteer to help me do this.
Since I'm not the most knowledgeable about the series.
If no one dose I'll just do the whole shoot by requests.

If you do want to help I will be in a very obviouly unique Kiba costume

Fallen)x(Angel
10-16-2006, 08:34 PM
What are we helping with?? I'll be glad to help with whatever it is though, it'll be a good way to use my geeky fangirl-ness of the series.

I was originally going to make sasuke for this con, but because of my other costumes stiil needing to be worked on, I decided to hold off on making it. So I'll be bringing my Sexy no Jutsu Naruto back,but I may not be allowed to wear it because 1)It may be too cold and 2)my mom isn't a big fan of this costume. Although she has a blast seeing people die from laughing when I wear it.

Cat-Chans
10-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Well, I just don't know all the characters

When I run the bleach shoot I go through all the divisons, then the humans, and certain pairings...

I guess what I would want for the naru shoot would be someone that could name all the squads and other groups and pairs that should have pictures taken.

SchizoIori
10-17-2006, 03:47 PM
I can offer you a little help, of course I'll be in my EGL Itachi, so I might not get taken seriously. I can offer something of telling who the characters are.

Fallen)x(Angel
10-17-2006, 06:49 PM
I can do that too! Maybe I could make a journal for you, so whenever you see a character, you can flip through to their team number and other team memebers.

ZiggyPop
10-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Fallen Angel you are Le Smart. A mini NaruJournal is awesome.
xD
Femme Gai and Femme Lee wanna help out too! Even if you didn't finish the series, you can't miss us. We're so green...

But yeah! Well look for Kiba in the Lobby around 12:30ish.
;D
See ya then!
CORRECTION:
We'll look for Kiba in the Lobby.
Damn you apostrophe!

Fallen)x(Angel
10-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Le smart? I feel special. =DDDDDD

Swirlfire360
10-17-2006, 10:50 PM
I will help you! I am going as Gaara in his second costume so if you need help i'll be there around that time just look for the gaara with a big ass gourd on his back

Konoha Fox
10-19-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm assuming the Hotel Lobby you are talking about is the Hilton right next to the Convention Center? I don't want to miss the shoot. :)