PDA

View Full Version : 20/Male needs room last minute

Kira_Yamato
10-17-2006, 02:37 AM
It just came up that I'm going to be able to make it to YC, after thinking that my school schedule would interfere.

So, anyway, I need a room to stay in. I generally don't spend much time in rooms at cons, mostly just using them to sleep (which I don't do much of, haha) and shower.

Here's the usual info:
-20 year old male college student / part-time photographer.
-Straight, but not sexually / romantically agressive. (I.E. I'm not the type to make unwanted advances at all. Heck, I'm pretty shy, I can hardly bring my self to make advances when it's blatantly obvious that they're WANTED!)
-Am actually a yaoi fan. Although I have no interest in it in real life, I tend to enjoy reading non-explicit yaoi manga!
-Smoke cigarettes, but never indoors.
-Don't do any drugs at all
-Don't drink heavily. In other words, I'll take a beer or two if offerred, but don't make a habit of getting drunk
-Do cosplay, and a bit of crossplay.
-Lots of con experience. (AX since '01, Ani-Magic since '03, other scatterred cons. (ALA, Mikomicon, Otakon, etc)

And, of course, what might be important to potential roomates at a con like this.... I'm borderline bishie! (Thanks to Stefanie for the pic)

http://www.revolutionphotography.net/aboutimg/863328.jpg

Ok, just kidding on that last one.

Best way to contact me is AIM, my screenname is WRBWRXMAX. (Same as my username here)

Leishu
10-17-2006, 03:39 AM
You pull off the bishie thing quite well. Better than I do, I'd say...

I'd also highly reccomend posting this on the Yaoi-con webpage as well as perhaps a small blurb on the Bishie group. The other bishes are good people (myself excluded. I are teh ebil) and you may have a good chance of finding shackspace with one of them. ^_^