PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

SohjiroX
10-17-2006, 03:22 AM
Well no one has started this yet and i hope to see as many as i did last year there as this.

TIME: not given at the moment

LIST:
SohjiroX: Hisagi Shuuei

I want to take votes on a time and when i go back over to the hotel some time in october i will get pictures and post them to show some good locations for this gathering.

Lates

Usako Haneino
01-11-2007, 04:11 AM
I'm cosplaying Rukia in her school uniform and My friend (not on iether board) Is cosplay Bankai Ichigo ^_^.
Since both of us are working the con (He's a tech and I'm veiwing room staff) we'll have to see how the scheduals work out.

Grey Finch
01-11-2007, 01:43 PM
I'll be bringing my Urahara, and I think I'll have someone else with me. Not sure what she wants to be yet, probably Byakuya.

Nutmeg
01-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Still doing Orihime.

*Wonders why this thread went missing for a while.*

jaiitup
01-28-2007, 10:04 PM
i'm going to be doing Hisagi Shuhei. I haven't seen many Hisagis so it would be nice to see how SohjiroX's looks. i have mine in my gallery, the only picture, but i think its pretty good

jaiitup
01-30-2007, 08:16 PM
the Bleach gathering is on friday, i wonder how many will be their

Nutmeg
03-16-2007, 06:45 PM
I just hope it's not meeting in the morning, I cant get down 'till after work in glendale. :schitzo:

Eurobeat King
03-28-2007, 01:33 AM
Even though I'm not attending, it's unsure if SohjiroX is still going to AniZona or not, as he hasn't replied to the thread in a while. If someone wants to take over and figure out a day, time, & location for the gathering, please do so. Time's running out, and your con's almost here.. ;)

Tenucha
03-28-2007, 07:57 PM
He's saposed to cosplay Steve Burnside in my Resident Evil group.

I havn't heard anything from him either here or the AniZona fourms... and I thought he was on staff or something... o_0

jaiitup
03-28-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm no longer going as Hisagi, I changed to Grimmjow

Nutmeg
03-29-2007, 12:47 AM
He's saposed to cosplay Steve Burnside in my Resident Evil group.

I havn't heard anything from him either here or the AniZona fourms... and I thought he was on staff or something... o_0

SohjiroX is still going to Anizona but not as staff that I'm aware of, he had a lot of personal junk hit him really hard back in the fall and somehow, the con heads found it reason for 'relieving' him of his duties. Politics are 'teh suck'.
I'm pretty sure he still reads the forums here n' there, he's just laying low for a while and he's busy most of the time now with school stuff, I think.

He's doing pretty good right now, though, he's working on some manner of cosplay outfit, I have no clue as to what it is but I'm about 99.9% sure He'll look great in it. ~_^

....and, ther gathering is happening about 4pm friday, here's the spiffy thread from the Anizona forums.

http://www.anizona.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1477

*Flexes her mod muscles:jjacks:*

SohjiroX
04-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Ok well I would like to appologize to everyone since I was unable to take care of a single gathering I started or even said I would be showing up to. I had lots of things going on and I wanted to keep my personal life from those things. I even missed most of the gatherings I wanted to go to at the con which one this and resident evil.

For the most part I will next time, if I even find the courage to, create a gathering but make sure to always check and for the most part incase I do not have the ability to maintain the thread for it, I will find someone else that has the ability to. But for now, I wont be making any gatherings for any conventions till I think I have the time to.

Nutmeg
04-14-2007, 01:58 AM
The res. evil thing was just you n' tenucha so dont worry.

Nothing really went as anyone planned this year, I didnt even do my Orihime outfit at all, I'm still having the shirt made.

It just gives us more reason to do 3 outfits a day next con. XD

jaiitup
04-15-2007, 12:06 AM
I changed from Hisagi to Grimmjow last minute. it was still pretty cool gathering though.