PDA

View Full Version : Sites for Costumes

Haloguy20
03-22-2003, 04:18 AM
Hey I just wanted to know Some good sites for buying costumes. I plan to go as one of my original characters, but my friends really want some neat Final Fantasy costumes. Any sites that you have would be very helpful.24

Eriol
03-22-2003, 12:03 PM
There are a number of ads running on the front page you could check out.

There was a URL listing a lot of people who do commisioned costumes, but the URL eludes me at the moment...

Haloguy20
03-22-2003, 04:06 PM
If you could find or remember the URL that would be awesome, I tried the FINALENDING.COM link and it didn't work, I'm still looking

Adella
03-22-2003, 08:42 PM
HAHAHAHA THE MASTICATOR! THAT'S GREAT!!! :heart:

Quistis
03-22-2003, 09:03 PM
Azumi. :) ::hugs::

Eriol
03-22-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Haloguy20
If you could find or remember the URL that would be awesome, I tried the FINALENDING.COM link and it didn't work, I'm still looking

This was the one I was referring to
http://www.nyx.net/~wsantoso/cospcomm.html

There should be a lot for you to examine.
I think some of the links are stale: They don't exist anymore or were last updated months ago.

It takes time to make a costume. Most costumers take up several commissions in a staggered order, so they cannot finish costumes quickly (less than a month).

Prices vary from budget-conscious to high-class.

Just warning you so you and your friends don't go nuts.

Haloguy20
03-23-2003, 02:43 AM
You it's actually kind of funny, because I was re-playing FF7 for the billionth time, and I JUST ran into Aeris in the game, and I Just meet you, lol I thought that was funny.

Glad you liked the picture of THE MASTICATOR, I drew it myself, I wish it was a little better, I will have to improve upon it. My friend and I came up with that char. and many others.

Thanx dude, I'm looking at this site and there's lots of stuff I could use for MY ORIGINAL character and some costumes my friedns would want to go as. THANX ALOT for helping a Cosplay newbie

Eriol
03-23-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Haloguy20
Thanx dude, I'm looking at this site and there's lots of stuff I could use for MY ORIGINAL character and some costumes my friedns would want to go as. THANX ALOT for helping a Cosplay newbie

Enjoy and have fun.