PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some people to possibly room with ^^

Vaide
10-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Whee!

Myself and a friend (possibly two) are looking to either join a group or have people join us for rooming. I don't know many people and I'm leaving my current con group so I'm kind of stuck as for what to do.

Our rules are:

Smoke outside
No alchohol plz
We're fine with both guys and gals, so long as there isn't some huge group orgy. We don't shag people that aren't our boyfriends.
Lights out rules are pretty flexible. I personally lie awake the entire night the first night of any con but on the second night, I'll totally crash and nothing can wake me except for physical jarring.

So if your room's rules are the same or you're ok with my rules, say hi! I'm posting this months ahead of time so that we can talk and get to know each other before we up and share a room together. ^^

I'm The Vaide on AIM or you can PM me, so if you're looking for a group to room with or have a few spots to fill in your own group, say hi! A little about myself. I'm 19 and primarily a fursuit type cosplayer. I've just started getting into cons, I went to AnimeExpo 06, Mikomicon 06 and AnimeLA will be my third con. I'm going to also be in the artist's concourse selling hats, artwork and advertising commision slots for costumes. Funny thing is, I got into cons before I got into anime, so I'm pretty newbish when it comes to anime (I am a padawan without a master to teach me the ways of it all! Ahh!) My favorite manga is the Kindiachi Files and I've just started reading the Trigun series. I love Miyazaka movies, my favorites being Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle.

And uhm... that's pretty much it! So say hi... We're nice! D: