PDA

View Full Version : "Did You Take My Picture?" : Yaoi-Con 2006

Eurobeat King
10-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Please post here once Yaoi-Con is over (or during the con if you have internet access) and request to see if anyone took your picture of your costume(s) at the con. State which character and which series you cosplayed from, and which day of the con you wore the costume. Hopefully someone will reply with a link to your pictures of your costume(s) they managed to take at Y-con

NOTE: Please do not ask for pictures of cosplayers that ARE NOT YOU. We do not allow any posts or threads asking "Who is this cosplayer?" or "I'm looking for this cosplayer" as that is an invasion of privacy. So please request for pictures of your own costume(s) only. Thanks!

Good luck in looking for your pictures from this year's crazy Yaoi-Con weekend!

NetBelleAnie
10-22-2006, 10:29 PM
I was there as Demyx from Kingdom Hearts on the Saturday, any pictures of me would be appreciated.

Silver_Ruby
10-23-2006, 01:37 AM
I was Xemnas and Axel on Saturday, and if anyone has any of the weird Organization XIII group pictures that Demyx above me and a few others of us were in, I'd appreciate them. Thanks!

Leaf-nin
10-23-2006, 02:00 AM
hey all. i'm looking for any pix of our masquerade group, limited liability cosplay. we did the "sexy yaoi english" skit with all the crazy signs [ buttsex, top, bottom, etc ]. we don't have any pix of our group and i know at least one person here has one since we had to skitter off stage so they can continue giving out awards

i'm also looking for any pix of my ffx-2 group. we were nooj, baralai, and gippal.

i'd also like to find any of us playing uno as soulcalibur characters on saturday before the masquerade

any pix are greatly appreciated. thx! =3

blackfruitbat
10-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Hi. ^^ I'm looking for any photos of the following:

Young Walter from Hellsing / The Integra + 2 types of Walters Trio (Friday)
Kamui from X - X/1999 (Saturday)
Pictures from the FMA cosplay skit with the giant corn buttsex XD (Saturday)

If you have anything and could send it my way, I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

JigokuSchuldich
10-23-2006, 02:24 AM
hey hey, was wondering if anyone took a pic of me as Akito/Agito from Air Gear, perhaps with my friend as Kanon and Spitfire? :3

Eva Xgouki
10-23-2006, 03:25 AM
I was only cosplaying at the convention on Friday and Saturday (though I changed on Saturday mid-way):

Friday - Colonel Roy Mustang (those of you who went to Bingo would know who I am ;) )

Saturday - Kurogane (Tsubasa Chronicles): I was carrying around the White Dragon Sword/sitting at the AOD booth in the dealer's room
Saturday - Colonel Roy Mustang (see Friday)

Much Mahalos in advance

Estel
10-23-2006, 03:44 AM
'allo everyone.

I've got a pretty simple list:

Anyone get pictures of my friend and I? We were:

Devil Jack Sparrow
&
Angel Will Turner

Thanks guys!

unlock
10-23-2006, 11:08 AM
+ FRIDAY +
Spitfire - Air Gear [ with a Kanon and Akito ]

+ SATURDAY +
Tamaki - Ouran Host Club [ with a Honey and Haruhi ]
Axel - Kingdom Hearts [ the tall one with a Sora ]
Spitfire - Air Gear [ with my group ]

+ SUNDAY +
Dearka - Gundam Seed [ with my friend as Yzak ]

Thank you~

Ameme
10-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Axel - Kingdom Hearts [ the tall one with a Sora ]

Herro! :D Did you go to the square out behind the Clarion and hang out with a big group of cosplayers? I was a short, loud Sora who sat on your lap at one point if you were, and I have some pictures of you in Axel if that's the case. :3

Yea, I'm actually posting requests for pictures of me as well! I'm looking for photos of myself and my girlfriend, dressed as Sora and Riku from KH2. I know there were several of both characters there, but this is us :3 (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/juumou/YaoiCon2006/hhhh.jpg) Any shots would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Kira_Yamato
10-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Did anyone here get me? I had quite a few pics taken of myself.

I was the crossplayer in the short maroon skirt, black shirt, and maroon tie.

unlock
10-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Herro! :D Did you go to the square out behind the Clarion and hang out with a big group of cosplayers? I was a short, loud Sora who sat on your lap at one point if you were, and I have some pictures of you in Axel if that's the case. :3

Yes~! I was there with Liz. XD You = Made of adorable cuddles. <3

Pictures would be awesome. *0*

Proverbman
10-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen of the cosplaying world. N00b here...

I cosplayed as Auron...THE ONLY Auron at the convention (it was my debut to the whole cosplaying thing). It was fun being the one of a kind lol.

For those people who got me..i looked like this...alone at least.

Merchant
10-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Strangers did anyone have pics of yours truly or my fellow Merchant and Leon as a group from the cosplay contest? heheheheheh thank you

XanaTenshi
10-23-2006, 03:47 PM
I would love a link to any photos taken of me during the weekend! :toothy:

Friday: Ibu Shinji (Prince of Tennis) I know a lot of people took great pictures of me with Kamio. I would love some of these!

Saturday: Howl (Howl's Moving Castle) I was the odd one out with the big Yami no Matsuei group. ^_^;

Sunday: Kabuto (Naruto) Though we were dressed as Japanese school versions of the Naruto characters so we might not have been super recognizable.

Many thanks!

P.S. I hope you finally got some sleep Eurobeat King!:)

Eurobeat King
10-23-2006, 05:00 PM
I hope you finally got some sleep Eurobeat King!:)

Haha Actually, I did.. After coming home around 7pm, I ate dinner and tried to post more pictures, but the weekend finally caught up to me and I went to sleep. I tried waking up later on in the evening, but ended up sleeping until the morning. Thankfully I didn't have to work today, so I posted more pictures and then took a nap in the afternoon. So I am quite rested, thank you. :)

Did anyone take pictures of me this weekend? I wore:

Friday : Shinji Ikari with Pen-Pen

Saturday (afternoon) : Trowa Barton (Mariemaya Uniform from Endless Waltz)

Saturday (evening during masquerade) : Saitou Hajime

Sunday : Ryosuke Takahashi with chibi FC3S

UzumakiRamen
10-23-2006, 05:25 PM
Ouran High School Host Club

Friday:
Hitachiin Hikaru with Hitachiin Kaoru and Ootori Kyoya. There was a big Ouran gathering Friday evening too.

Saturday:
Haninozuka (Honey/Hunny) Mitsukuni with Morinozuka Takashi and Fujioka Haruhi. We were the ones with "GLOMP ME!" signs on our backs. If you took our pictures please send them to me! (^_^)

Admantius
10-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Hello all, I'm in search of any and all pictures taken of me. I was there on Saturday and Sunday as Xigbar, and I think I was the only one there, but I may be mistaken. I was also among the KH group with the above Axel and Demyx, if that helps at all. Thank you in advance!

Leaf-nin
10-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Friday:
Hitachiin Hikaru with Hitachiin Kaoru and Ootori Kyoya. There was a big Ouran gathering Friday evening too.

i have one group pic here: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=890562

Cocoa
10-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Probably a long shot, but I was the alternate-costume Leon from RE4 on Saturday, and the poet Virgil wandering around with matching Dante on Sunday - more interested in shots of that second one.

Hikaru-Jan
10-23-2006, 09:48 PM
I cosplayed as Revy from Black Lagoon on Friday and Saturday, and crossplayed as Archer from Fate/Stay Night.

DarkAyanami
10-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Hmmm...I was Mikoto from Princess Princess. Unforunately I didnt take a camera, so I wasnt able to save the moment. I'd really appreciate it if ya could help me out--I wore the costume on the 2nd day of the con (saturday).

Panty_girl
10-23-2006, 11:11 PM
I know a couple people took my pic - I was only dressed up on Saturday - I was wearing a black corset with a hakama and tons of blue and green ribbons in my hair - oh yeah, and a face tattoo.

Kanira
10-23-2006, 11:38 PM

Friday:

Saturday:
Haninozuka (Honey/Hunny) Mitsukuni with Morinozuka Takashi and Fujioka Haruhi. We were the ones with "GLOMP ME!" signs on our backs. If you took our pictures please send them to me! (^_^)

Is this possibly one or all of you?
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=891966
I remember the Glomp Me signs; was behind you in line for the AMV competition. Very cute :>

UzumakiRamen
10-23-2006, 11:58 PM
i have one group pic here: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=890562

thanks! :D
i could've sworn the gathering was bigger than that. :P

Is this possibly one or all of you?
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=891966
I remember the Glomp Me signs; was behind you in line for the AMV competition. Very cute :>

cool! right behind us huh? what a coincidence. hehe, thanks for the pic. and yes, that is all of us. :)

cherryteagirl5
10-24-2006, 12:17 AM
I went on Saturday as Tsutomu from Bust a Groove 2.

Fireshark
10-24-2006, 01:00 AM
I'm looking for any pictures of my Sesshoumaru costume, from Saturday. I was also in the masquerade.

:)

Kanira
10-24-2006, 01:25 AM
I'm looking for any pictures of my Sesshoumaru costume, from Saturday. I was also in the masquerade.

:)

I remember seeing you, but you were very elusive :> Looked fantastic though.

Sasuke-Hime
10-24-2006, 01:42 AM
I Cosplayed Sasuke from the Chuunin Exams for most of the con, with and without kitty ears, if anyone has the pictures that'd be great-- I only took threee~!

Shaxel
10-24-2006, 02:10 AM
I was Xemnas and Axel on Saturday, and if anyone has any of the weird Organization XIII group pictures that Demyx above me and a few others of us were in, I'd appreciate them. Thanks!
Hi Xemnas!!! I don't have any pics of us yet, or I haven't seen any at least but hi! XD It's the bondage Axel if you don't remember. I miss all of you so much!

Baka Neko
10-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Hi hi~!

I cosplayed as L from Death Note on Saturday. I was the L on the couch with the staff members cosplaying as Mello and Near in the lobby.. Quite a few people took pics of the three of us, it'd be great if anyone here happened to have. Thanks in advanced :3

I've only found one T^T
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/_angstwhore/DSC03916.jpg

Leishu
10-24-2006, 02:52 AM
Goth Kitti, here... As always, I'm looking for pics of me from 'con. ^_^

Vendieh
10-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Did anyone take my pic?

I was Dio from LastExile on Saturday

Thankies!

XanaTenshi
10-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Did anyone take my pic?

I was Dio from LastExile on Saturday

Thankies!

I did! I will let you know once I upload it. I want to do Dio's other outfit (the non-pilot one). I was really impressed with your costume. Wonderful work. :toothy: Otherwise if I don't do Dio's outfit, I want to do Sophia's (which would be my first female cosplay ever). O.o

Chas
10-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Friday:

Eiji [Prince of Tennis]
Kazu [Air Gear]

Saturday:

Haruhi [Ouran Koukou Host Club]
Kaoru [Ouran Koukou Host Club]
Mikoto [Princess Princess]
Kaitou [Air Gear]

Sunday:

Yzak [Gundam SEED]

evanae
10-24-2006, 09:19 PM
Vendieh ~> WHUT!? U WERE THERE!? I DIDN'T SEE U. D:

KittyCatChi
10-25-2006, 01:30 AM
Looking for pics of Kiyara from FF13 Friday night with my gunblade, and was a very lonely Dietrich(Trinity Blood) cosplayer Saturday:bigcry:

XanaTenshi
10-25-2006, 07:30 AM
Looking for pics of Kiyara from FF13 Friday night with my gunblade, and was a very lonely Dietrich(Trinity Blood) cosplayer Saturday:bigcry:

You were Dietrich? I didn't see you! :O I'm working on some Trinity Blood cosplays myself...perhaps you won't be so lonely next time if I decide to be Isaak. :toothy:

Neko Nezumi
10-25-2006, 09:44 AM
Hmmm...I was Mikoto from Princess Princess. Unforunately I didnt take a camera, so I wasnt able to save the moment. I'd really appreciate it if ya could help me out--I wore the costume on the 2nd day of the con (saturday).

I got a pic of you! (I was so excited to see any Princess Princess at all...) I can post it tomorrow; I have to get it off my roommate's computer. By the way, I meant to ask: Where did you get the wig? I'm actually making a Mikoto costume for Sakuracon next year.

Proverbman
10-25-2006, 01:50 PM
I was only cosplaying at the convention on Friday and Saturday (though I changed on Saturday mid-way):

Friday - Colonel Roy Mustang (those of you who went to Bingo would know who I am ;) )

Saturday - Kurogane (Tsubasa Chronicles): I was carrying around the White Dragon Sword/sitting at the AOD booth in the dealer's room
Saturday - Colonel Roy Mustang (see Friday)

Much Mahalos in advance

AHHH...you were the kurogane. Loved your costume. That was supposed to be my second costume I was gonna create (although I didn't get enough time to create a second costume). Quickie question, where did you get the sword?/how did you make the sword?

A J
10-25-2006, 02:16 PM
Did anyone get pics of the Ouran group that set up a host club in the lounge area? We have pics from a photoshoot we did, but I was hoping someone got pics of us just hanging out in the area.

Thanks so much! =)

-AJ
(was the Hikaru)

Eva Xgouki
10-25-2006, 03:33 PM
AHHH...you were the kurogane. Loved your costume. That was supposed to be my second costume I was gonna create (although I didn't get enough time to create a second costume). Quickie question, where did you get the sword?/how did you make the sword?

Yea, it was my newest cosplay (only worn at Fanime before Y-Con). As for the sword, I didn't actually make it >_>;;;
I had it commissioned for me since I'm currently at college and it's kinda hard to make something like that in a dorm room with simple desk supplies. Dante made it for me when I was introduced to him at Anime Destiny '05. If you want, I can give you his contact info (just PM me).

Vendieh
10-25-2006, 03:57 PM
I did! I will let you know once I upload it. I want to do Dio's other outfit (the non-pilot one). I was really impressed with your costume. Wonderful work. :toothy: Otherwise if I don't do Dio's outfit, I want to do Sophia's (which would be my first female cosplay ever). O.o

Yayies! Thank you so much! Is the outfit of Dio's that you plan to do the black one?

Vendieh ~> WHUT!? U WERE THERE!? I DIDN'T SEE U. D:

:eek: I can't believe I missed you! *cries* Were you cosplaying?

UzumakiRamen
10-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Did anyone get pics of the Ouran group that set up a host club in the lounge area? We have pics from a photoshoot we did, but I was hoping someone got pics of us just hanging out in the area.

Thanks so much! =)

-AJ
(was the Hikaru)

Here ya go. I uploaded these two for you just now and you guys are already quite popular. I'll be adding more to this album later on.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=894838
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=894837

I was doing Ouran with my friends too. We were Honey, Haruhi, and Mori that day (did the twins and Kyoya the day before) and the first thing we saw when we came into the hotel....was you guys. It felt like, damn it! but you guys did a good job. (^_^);

KittyCatChi
10-25-2006, 05:55 PM
You were Dietrich? I didn't see you! :O I'm working on some Trinity Blood cosplays myself...perhaps you won't be so lonely next time if I decide to be Isaak. :toothy:
X3 yay! *waits for Eurobeat King to upload Dietrich picturage* @_@

Eurobeat King
10-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Vendieh: I hope you like the pics I took of you as Dio, with your coat on and off. :)

Chas. T : I got all of your costumes that weekend, so I'm glad I made up for missing you at AniMagic. ;)

KittyKatChi: Did you see the pics I took of you on Friday? I still thought the FFXIII girl's name was "Lightning" or they didn't announce it yet. Your TB costume pictures will be posted soon!

A J: I just posted pictures from the Ouran tea party, including some group & pair pictures. (It was busy during that time all around for cosplayers else I would've taken more.) Thanks a lot (to you & everyone) for hosting the little gathering! The chocolate truffles, donuts, and cookies helped keep me going with the picture-taking! ;)

Proverbman
10-25-2006, 07:53 PM
Eurobeat King, are you by chance associated with the other professional photographers that day. god I wish I had my picture taken by you since I can't find the other guy who took pics that day.

I had my Auron picture taken by the heftier photographer. Who was standing behind you when you were Trowa Barton taking a pic of the Xemnas, Ansem, Xehanort, and Riku (I think) group pic in the Westin lounge.

Eurobeat King
10-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Eurobeat King, are you by chance associated with the other professional photographers that day. god I wish I had my picture taken by you since I can't find the other guy who took pics that day.

I had my Auron picture taken by the heftier photographer. Who was standing behind you when you were Trowa Barton taking a pic of the Xemnas, Ansem, Xehanort, and Riku (I think) group pic in the Westin lounge.

If I missed your Auron costume, my apologies. It was really hectic that Saturday, so I did miss a lot of cosplayers. I'm usually the main cosplay.com staff photographer who took pictures at Yaoi-con, since admin wasn't there and ZiggyB mainly did his own private photoshoots. Perhaps you got your picture taken by jtnishi of i360 (the hefty guy you mentioned) and when his pics are up, he'll post them. :)

evanae
10-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Vendieh ~> I was! D: On Friday, I was Raito - Death Note. Saturday was Naoto - DOGS and Farfello - Weiss Kreuz. Sunday was Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny. I find it amazing neither me nor ACXchan saw u being that the con was so small. =( Sadness.

Andromache
10-25-2006, 11:02 PM
I was the (really) alternate take on Hazel from Saiyuki Reload Gunlock in fetish gear and thigh high boots during Saturday afternoon and did some sort of odd Goth-Loli thing on Sunday with my doll.

Tohma
10-26-2006, 01:01 AM
Lets see...

Friday: Orpherus from Meine Liebe
Saturday: Orpherus (morning), Byakko from Yami no Matsuei (W/large group)
Sunday: Schoolboy Sasuke (w/large Naruto group)

EBK was the only one to get pics of my PJ Sasuke and Ichigo so I don't need to ask about those ^_^ *showers EBK with thanks* Glad you finally got some sleep XD You should bring the plushie car to Katsu >_> I'll take good care of it again <_<

Thank you in advance ^_^

Kanira
10-26-2006, 03:55 AM
Lets see...

EBK was the only one to get pics of my PJ Sasuke and Ichigo so I don't need to ask about those ^_^ *showers EBK with thanks* Glad you finally got some sleep XD You should bring the plushie car to Katsu >_> I'll take good care of it again <_<

Thank you in advance ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=892440
Caught you :3

XanaTenshi
10-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Lets see...

Thank you in advance ^_^

I wants your photos Tohma!:toothy: I will post some links to the ones I took of you when I get mine developed and scanned.

Shey
10-26-2006, 02:06 PM
I was with Tohma most of the weekend but I'll post anyway.

Friday: Riku - KH2 with Sora and a random school girl that stole my OrgXIII coat. You couldn't miss her, she was the one dancing in line for opening cerimonies.
Eduard - Meine Liebe

Saturday: Touda - Yami no Matsuei, with a large group. I'd also love any pictures of Suzaku by herself (I made a dress/kimono thing! For a girl! *shock*)

Sunday: Kakashi, random gym teacher version. Also with a group.

Thanks guys!

WindoftheStars
10-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Okies first off...

I have one Mikoto not sure if this was you though. I heard there were more Mikoto's running around. http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=895754

Probably a long shot, but I was the alternate-costume Leon from RE4 on Saturday, and the poet Virgil wandering around with matching Dante on Sunday - more interested in shots of that second one.

I'm sorry I didn't get the poet Virgil, but I did get the alternate Leon.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=895805

I went on Saturday as Tsutomu from Bust a Groove 2.

Of course I got some of you! Too cute!
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=895779
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=896464

Thanks so much! =)

-AJ
(was the Hikaru)

I got one. ^.^
http://windofthestars.com/cosplay/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1983&g2_serialNumber=1
(it was too big to fit into the c.com gallery)

~~~~

There are more pics in my cosplay.com gallery of the cosplayers.
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=26889&cat=56838

Pictures of the bishis and other people that might not be ok to put up at cosplay.com are located in my personally gallery.
http://windofthestars.com/cosplay/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=1943&g2_highlightId=1983&g2_navId=x8315bbd0

Finally, I was the Sailor Moon all three days (High School Usagi Friday, Sailor Moon R Saturday, and Super Sailor Moon Sunday). If you have any pics of me I would love to see them. I'm really looking for the one where the Ouran HS Host Club that was in the lobby of the Westin hosted me on Saturday. I thought it was so cute! ^.^

Leaf-nin
10-26-2006, 03:40 PM
i definitely got you WindoftheStars http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=890542. i was the maxi who caught you outside the dealers room. and so much luff for your icon. that is a super-awesome cassandra cos. she seriously gets poor cosplay luff.

you wouldn't happen to have any from my soulcalibur masq, wouldja? (since it's pretty safe to say those signs were prolly not cosplay.com safe)

WindoftheStars
10-26-2006, 04:23 PM
i definitely got you WindoftheStars http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=890542. i was the maxi who caught you outside the dealers room. and so much luff for your icon. that is a super-awesome cassandra cos. she seriously gets poor cosplay luff.

you wouldn't happen to have any from my soulcalibur masq, wouldja? (since it's pretty safe to say those signs were prolly not cosplay.com safe)

Thanks!! Pictures are luv. :toothy: Oh and thanks for the comment on my Cassandra! Soul Calibur is, like, the best EVAR!!! So thank you very much.

I went back through my photos and I DID have a photo from your skit. The only one that I took of your skit and the only photos from all the skits that turned out good!! Lucky lukcy you!
http://windofthestars.com/cosplay/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=2047

Gainax Boy
10-26-2006, 05:08 PM
well.. let's see here..

I was..

Friday - Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club (morning, Noon, night, and Bingo) and Shigure from Fruits Basket (after Bingo)

Saturday - Professor Severus Snape (Morning, Auction, and Night), a "Drunken" Ouran High School Student (Afternoon), and Shigure again (evening before Auction)

Sunday - Shinji Ikari (all day)

junkeemunky
10-27-2006, 01:57 AM
Friday, I was Rob Lucci in a black fur coat.
Saturday, I was half-transformed (leopard) Lucci.
Also Saturday, I was Lucci with a top hat and black yukata.
Sunday, I was young!Buggy.

All of these are One Piece cosplays. I had a swirly black beard most of the time, a white pidgeon, and a black top hat. I'd really, really appreciate it if I could find any pictures people took of me at the convention. :3

Kira_Yagami
10-27-2006, 01:23 PM
My friend and I went as Light Yagami and L from Death Note, The Light (me) Wasn't in the regular school uniform, I had a dark blue button up shitr and soft tan pants... We also had the 5 ft long chain >>. I know there werent alot of pics taken of us, but if you guys find any I'd love you forever if you could send me them.

Much thanks,
Kira Yagami XD

Michi
10-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Axel - Kingdom Hearts

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=897862 Here you are :9

Yea, I'm actually posting requests for pictures of me as well! I'm looking for photos of myself and my girlfriend, dressed as Sora and Riku from KH2.

I don't have your Riku, but I do have you with PikminLink here:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=897854

Mikoto [Princess Princess]

Niichan is here: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=897853 ^_^v

Sasuke-Hime
10-27-2006, 02:44 PM

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/calanimephotos/albums

<3

Ack:[

I got the pictures from Erobeatking of me as Sasuke but I cannot find any of the pics people took of us in the hallways or me with her when she cosplayed Gaara or with the Itachi. WAAAH

Help please? -big uh.. kitty eyes-

Meeee :[ (http://images.cosplay.com/photos/88/889494.jpg)

caineyamiyasha
10-27-2006, 04:09 PM
Yo~ Hiya people! I was one of the many Roxasai there~ LOL I had a Axel with me too~

So yeah if you have pictures of me send them my way!

Michi
10-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Yo~ Hiya people! I was one of the many Roxasai there~ LOL I had a Axel with me too~

So yeah if you have pictures of me send them my way!

I got one of you guys: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=897861

Vasyenka
10-28-2006, 01:34 AM
I can't believe I didn't post here yet. D:

Anyways, on Friday I was blue sweater Ritsuka Aoyagi (Loveless), and Friday night, I was Pam (Silver Chaos).

Saturday, I was red!bondage Ritsuka Aoyagi ('Your Eyes Only' Loveless artbook), and Saturday night I was Pam again. Didn't cosplay Sunday, due to my flight leaving that same day. D:

Throughout the entire weekend, I was with one of the auctioned bishounen, Elysium (Vampire Knight cosplay, as well as EGL catboy). I know a -lot- of people took our picture together, but I can't find any so far. D: Buuu~ > 3<

Proverbman
10-28-2006, 05:01 AM
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/calanimephotos/albums

<3

Thank you Sasuke-Hime, however, my debut cosplay pic is not included among the hundreds taken.:lost:

It seems I will have to wait till jtnishi of i360 posts his pics, or hope those lovely ladies :skidude2: who gave me my first-ever glomp :bigtu: post and/or share the pics they took of/with me.

Ritsuko
10-31-2006, 04:07 AM
hey all, just wondering if anyone got pics of me and my gf:

Friday: Haruhi (1st episode pauper ver.) and Tamaki (Ouran Host Club)
Saturday: Doumeki (archer) and Watanuki (mit Pipefox) (xxxHolic)
Masquerade: Roy, Edward, our Envy (FMA), the corn, the @$$, whatever you have! X3

Leaf-nin
10-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Masquerade: Roy, Edward, our Envy (FMA), the corn, the @$$, whatever you have! X3

WindoftheStars got masq pix, even our buttsex =3
http://windofthestars.com/cosplay/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=1943&g2_highlightId=1983&g2_navId=x8315bbd0

and eurobeat king has a good number on day 2

congrats on the win, btw. w00t for corn award!

Eurobeat King
10-31-2006, 02:15 PM
hey all, just wondering if anyone got pics of me and my gf:

Friday: Haruhi (1st episode pauper ver.) and Tamaki (Ouran Host Club)
Saturday: Doumeki (archer) and Watanuki (mit Pipefox) (xxxHolic)

I'll have to email you the pics I couldn't post in my gallery for your masquerade skit.. :thumbsup: Just like I couldn't post the pics from 2004 of your group's giant ____ I think you understand. ;)

Congratulations again on entertaining the audience, and it was worthy of the Special Award. Lionel wanted to call it the "Yaoi Returns" award (since this was the year that Superman returns) and I wanted to call it the "One For The Yaoi, Two For the Show" award.. hehe But we just went with what the "theme" of the masquerade was as the night went on.. ;)

Sixshot
11-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey, I was hosting the AMV contest in the Fairy Princess outfit this year, I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the outfit since I meant to show someone.

Also, my girlfriend was dressed as Nekozawa I'd give more of a description but it's. . .well, a Nekozawa costume so it's a bit difficult to be too descriptive, does anybody have a photo of her?

Vendieh
11-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Vendieh: I hope you like the pics I took of you as Dio, with your coat on and off. :)

Yes I did! Thanks for taking them!

evanae: ACXchan was there too?! Gah! meh, maybe I'll at least get to see pics of your costumes =)

evanae
11-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Vendieh ~> I'll send u a link once I get the decent ones posted up on here. ^^