PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Favorite Moment At Oni-con '06

TehKamzorz
10-22-2006, 08:44 AM
HERES MINE:

-WHEN WE MET A (BROTHER) RABBIT RYUICHI and then we screamed real loud for him in the cosplay contest
http://evil-kitty.net/oni-con06/brother1.jpg

-When Cherry said she loves cha-lua!!!!!!!!!!
http://evil-kitty.net/oni-con06/cherryloveschalua.jpg

-A great Sephiroth sang us a song
http://evil-kitty.net/oni-con06/sephirothsing.jpg

-Jack Sparrow let us touch his gun, fldkgjfdgj YESSSS
http://evil-kitty.net/oni-con06/jackgun.jpg
http://evil-kitty.net/oni-con06/jackgun2.jpg
http://evil-kitty.net/oni-con06/jackgun3.jpg

-FRIIIEENDDDDDDDDDDD LKJSFHLKDJFHNKLJD
http://evil-kitty.net/oni-con06/ourfriend2.jpg

kimmi-chan
10-22-2006, 06:30 PM
ok, fixed, does that make you guys happy? :D

Ludger03
10-22-2006, 08:05 PM
hehehe that was kind of rude...maybe pm would work better and it says best memory not worsr. lets keep drama out of the thread. *cough*

my best moment. actually two was,

one when i was cosplaying Pit from SSBB with my brother as Mario saturday afternoon. we arrived at the video game photoshoot and i dont know if we came late or not but i noticed that some people didnt notice us so we felt left out and left to head to the arcade. then a guy called my character name i look up and ask for us a pic. well we did a badass fighting scene for the pic just for this person. (whoever you are, thanks ^^)
and next thing we knew there was a group of people taking out pics at the sametime. man that felt great and we pose another fighting and more people.

second was when we cosplayed yugioh on our pharonic version. i was thieve bakura and my bro pharoah. love the comments we have expecilly the wig i made for my bro, snce many told me it was the best they seen of the wig. and then they love my prob and we even got hugs from fangirls ^^

Dark Ninja Kira
10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
I have so many great memories this year..

-One of them was when I got to challenge a Hokage Cosplayer for the Bucket. It was fun! And I won too, so I got to sign the bucket, XD! And the other one was the Rave, it was my first Rave and I had so much fun. ^ ^

TehKamzorz
10-22-2006, 08:41 PM
You girls were the annoying chicks who were sitting behind me and my friends during the cosplay show.

I'll tell you what my WORST moment of Oni-con was... having to sit infront of you guys for 2 hours.

It's cool to be loud and cheer people on, it's another to be rude and annoying.
What are you talking about? Those WERE our friends! When we scream, it means we love it, sorry if we confused you. Anyway yes, a PM would have been better.

eeehhhhhhhhhhhh
10-22-2006, 09:26 PM
CHA LUUA HUUUA HUUUUA

Hee-Hee
10-22-2006, 11:21 PM
My favorite moment was meeting everyone from the forums and myspace! ^_^

And laughing about the Final Fantasy shoot because it only had like... fifteen people. XD

Chibi Yunie
10-22-2006, 11:29 PM
Amano Showcase. It was awesome.

Oh, and the Bleach meetup. We were disorganized, but it was VERY funny to walk all the way to the park to battle it out with the Naruto cosplayers!

Also, getting to socialize with everyone! You guys are great!

Etsu
10-22-2006, 11:32 PM
My favorite moment was the Amano Showcase and the events that led up to and followed it. Okay wandering around in circles wasn't too fun, but I got to make some friends. It was also kinda funny how everyone was trying to move up and down the stairs and figuring out how to sit down. The things we do for Amano. XD Going up onstage was a rush. I'm in theatre so I don't get too nervous in front of people, but this was something entirely different. And finally getting to meet Amano afterwards capped off a very wonderful evening.

Cat-Chans
10-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Well, despite the riduculous amount of crap not going as planned I still had some good times, my highlights include

The shinigami dinner party with guest of honor Shinji
Bleach game night
Getting Sakura fixed up and walking on with my flower card in the cosplay contest

And of course hanging with the bleach kids...even if nothing went as planned.

I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for the disorganizaton of the Bleach shoot. We never planned to have a battle like that, but the oprotunity seemed too good not to take advantage of. I belive my mistake was doing it outside. I wanted us to have space, but it turned disastorous in that humidity. NEXT TIME it will be better, I promise.
D:

PockyFairy
10-23-2006, 12:02 AM
I loved all the wonderful people I met. I don't care about all the drama, I think everyone is awesome, despite the fighting. xD

Chibi Yunie
10-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Oh, Cat-chan, it's ok about the disorganization. It's difficult to organize THAT many people in a situation like that. It was really fun to face off with the Narutards, and going to the park made the lighting better, and there was so much more space! :) YAY!

Lady Saea
10-23-2006, 12:32 AM
I really really enjoyed Oni-Con. It was my first Oni-Con and it didn't let me down. I met some awesome and wonderful people and saw some awesome and wonderful people from past cons as well.

Hoorah for the Bleach shoot, the FF shoot, the Amano showcase, and wearing Masquerade masks...whether I was at the Masquerade still or not.

^_^ I had lots of fun. Time to rest...

tahiti
10-23-2006, 12:34 AM
My favorite moments?
-Getting the big group of KH cosplayers to sing "Happy Birthday" to my sister.
-Cosplay contest with Cat-chan. Lovelovelove to youuuu!
-Molesting Amaya in her twin outfit.
-Finding out that some fellow DFW Cosplay peeps live near me. WE NEED TO HANG OUT DARNIT!
-Dancing my ASS OFF for like.. 3 hours straight. Yessssss!
-Meeting lots of fun people!

Cat-Chans
10-23-2006, 01:02 AM
I <3 U 2 Tahiti (:

I forgot to add

Naruto Lolis
and
Cop Renji

Saigo
10-23-2006, 01:05 AM
top ten
:

10.artist gallery-twas nice
9.dealers room- was small
8 the pose off (i won i swear....)
7 seeing old friends
6 the other jing ( he was cool )
5 the chibi gara (he was cool.)
4 the rave!
3 the sweet belly dancer/arabian girl ( dunno what she was but she was nice and stuff)
2 the tifa i hung out with ( also cool and sweet)
1 BOSS-SAN AND CO.!!!!!!!! ( everyone i hung out with and raved and etc. with the entire time)

if you hung out with me then plz pm me sometime! i forgot to get info from most of you .... T_T

LEGO Renji
10-23-2006, 01:08 AM
As odd as it may sound, one of my favorite moments was when my sword broke in front of the registration line on Friday. I just thought it was humorous that everyone in the line was shouting "NO!" and I didn't hear a single "ha-ha" or anything like that. I got down on the ground and yelled "ZABIMARU!" then after about 5 minutes of repair, I was finished and thrust it up in the air shouting "ZABIMARU LIVES AGAIN!" and the whole line yelled "HURRAY!" or something to that effect.

Ludger03
10-23-2006, 01:11 AM
another moment i have to mention was the Boardies meetup.
it was epic and we got to see a pinata get smash by a small girl. then missy's damous dr.pepper cupcakes and hacker ed cookies. yummy..
im was happy while those who show up had fun and the funny scene where one of friend got hit...^^"""

he was warn in the oni-con forum.

Syphon
10-23-2006, 01:26 AM
top ten
:

10.artist gallery-twas nice
9.dealers room- was small
8 the pose off (i won i swear....)
7 seeing old friends
6 the other jing ( he was cool )
5 the chibi gara (he was cool.)
4 the rave!
3 the sweet belly dancer/arabian girl ( dunno what she was but she was nice and stuff)
2 the tifa i hung out with ( also cool and sweet)
1 BOSS-SAN AND CO.!!!!!!!! ( everyone i hung out with and raved and etc. with the entire time)

if you hung out with me then plz pm me sometime! i forgot to get info from most of you .... T_T

Boss-San and co.! W00t. Yeah, we had some fun times with them (the turk can-can dance, random turk singing, Organization randomness, the dealer's room naruto vs. KH battle). The rave was awesome as well. Loved most of everyone I met, so my favorite moment was probably bumping into Boss-San and Co, who made this much more interesting.

Wuffers
10-23-2006, 01:29 AM
*laughs* What did you think of the smexy rave Quatre? *laughs again*

I had tons of fun with everyone that was there. It was fun to a part of the Boss and Co. crew if even for a con...

SchizoIori
10-23-2006, 01:35 AM
Amano showcase. Hearing Jonobi getting anounced in second place. I was so proud of him and he looked wonderful in his costume. Also watching amano smile as he signed the dead aeris plushie's butt. Also hanging out with people in masquerade stuff in the lobby even though we missed maquerade. Rooming with the wonderful people I had. These really made my oni!

Amaya De'Morte
10-23-2006, 01:53 AM
I had a great deal of fun. Hanging out with ze dopplegangers, shouting 'bob saget' at random points (and others not-so-random ;D) and getting to know uchiha and spaceinvader. You guys rock my socks sooo hardcore XD.

And to the Ouran host club.. You all had it right the first time. I was Kaoru XD We just couldn't tell you that because.. well.. we're the twins, and we say so! and.. of course.. twin-love with pockyfairy. XD you're the best twin evar!

And who can forget.. chillin' in the lobby until 2 or 3 am? Or any number of crazies that went on this weekend XD I can't wait to see everyone at Ikkicon..

Pharaoh Atem
10-23-2006, 01:59 AM
Toss up between --

Hanging out with everyone.
Tripping in front of Yoshitaka Amano.

I think I choose hanging out with everyone, even though Amano-Trip was pretty memorable ~ . And maybe my Michael Jackson Corsair pants thing. > >;

Space Invader
10-23-2006, 03:10 AM
Amaya - BOB SAGET! BOOOOOOB SAGAAAAAAT! *points* XD

Danzikumaru
10-23-2006, 08:29 AM

Love Con, kiddies. This con was Love Con. Big love to everyone that we got to hangout out with. You were all wonderful. You made this con worth it!

Fallen)x(Angel
10-23-2006, 08:34 AM
Band: The BEST thing that happened is when I was getting the band's autographs, I said "kissy", and tapped my cheek and got each band member to kiss my cheek.(OH HELL! -insert passing out here-) The second best thing was when I got to hug Enya from 12012 in the dealer's room. The third best thing was when he noticed that I was crossplaying L from Death Note when I was getting his autograph.

Cosplay: Being in my Axel costume on saturday. I got to propose to a Roxas, every Axel did the can-can at the photoshoot, and one of my friends was cosplaying Axl from Guilty Gear so everytime we were together people would yell out "AXELxAXL!!!" Oh, the joys of being dorky.

Evil Kimba
10-23-2006, 08:49 AM
Dude...It was fantastic being recognized in costumes by fans of Suikoden. :D Seriously, that was one of the best feelings ever.

the people we hung out with made life great, too... :3

Fire Elemental
10-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Most enjoyable moments:

My friend and I were hanging out in artist's ally (He was cosplaying as Duo, and I was crossplaying as chii) when these two random girls walked up and asked if I wanted to freak someone out. I asked who and they told me about their friend who was way into Chobits and was already freaked about the fact that I was dressed as chii. Anyway, So I walked over to him and began chasing him all over the place. Poor kid was traumatized.

Also, sneaking into the back stage of the Amano Showcase. My friend and I were lost and somehow ended up back there. We got pretty close talking to some people back there, but then realized we may get in trouble. We still watched the show from backstage. That was great fun.

PockyFairy
10-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Bog Saget. All I gotta say.

Bosch Parano
10-23-2006, 11:06 AM
Did anyone happen to catch at I think it was Limit Break when the Nine Tailed Fox kitsune from naruto pounced that Asuma? There were also two Asuma so heres a link to the one I mean. and a link to the Kitsune if you missed it. I just want a pic of it pouncing the poor guy.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/lunenightingale/Oni-Con%202006/PICT0572.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Bosch/whymewhydiditpickme.jpg

lostgeisha
10-23-2006, 01:11 PM
As odd as it may sound, one of my favorite moments was when my sword broke in front of the registration line on Friday. I just thought it was humorous that everyone in the line was shouting "NO!" and I didn't hear a single "ha-ha" or anything like that. I got down on the ground and yelled "ZABIMARU!" then after about 5 minutes of repair, I was finished and thrust it up in the air shouting "ZABIMARU LIVES AGAIN!" and the whole line yelled "HURRAY!" or something to that effect.

awwwww!!! I'm glad I got to see it up close. You are amazing.

lostgeisha
10-23-2006, 01:17 PM
OKAY. My favorite dispite the UNBEARABLE HEAT, was the Bleach v. Naruto Photoshoot. It was great. Oh...I also had a blast riding with 6 other friends in one mid size car to Taco Cabana at 2 in the morning...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/lunenightingale/Oni-Con%202006/PICT0587.jpg
:bigtu:

Bosch Parano
10-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Yeah...That was great and the hobos! Yay! I'm the one on the left side...How do you take a pic to make someone look so big?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Bosch/Boschincosplay3.jpg

megumibish
10-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Favorite moment evar, getting proposed to by my then boyfriend Omni.
Friday night dinner at Kim Son's with everyone. Space Invader, SchizoIori and Jonobi are great!
Finally getting to see Chibi Moon Saturday hehe Kyandi.
Watching Ryo-sama do odd interpretive butt sniffing at the Amano Showcase.
Seeing twins with Amaya and Pockyfairy. Harhar.. Paperboys...
Watching an amused Lord Masamune hold the phallic Chibi Moon wand.
Seeing Creator of Light in his newest costume. I always know who you are. As you are one of the few armor crazy people I know besides myself.

Much more things I can't remember

Chibi Yunie
10-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Awesome Bleach shots, that was a lot of fun!

Congrats, Megumi! *hugs* When is the ceremony?

beat.me.clever
10-23-2006, 02:17 PM
My number one favorite moment was definatly getting my industrial piercing in a hotel bathroom. It was probably one of the stupidest yet greatest moments of my life.

#2 being on the first night, cosplaying as L and walking to the Artist Alley, and hearing "L!" only to have a million and a half people ask for my picture one after another. It was really sweet and made me laugh.

The Bleach photoshoot was also pretty fun, the people over there were all pretty nice.

Oh, and the lack of drama. My group of friends had absolutly NONE, which is a total first. It was beautiful.

Dark Ninja Kira
10-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Gah, I forgot to put one more thing into my post! ><

-At the Cosplay Contest, when there was that proposel, I thought that was so sweet, I loved it! Congrats!! ^ ^

Lady Saea
10-23-2006, 04:19 PM
Gah. Meeting people was amazing. SpaceInvader, Megumi, Omni, Kyandi, Ryosama. You all were great and it was a pleasure meeting you and hanging out. :D Made me feel very welcome and comfortable.
SpaceInvader: $10 non-frozen margaritas ftw. OH and you have too much bling for our room. XD

Meeting Cherry and Gren was an honor as well after seeing so many pictures and hearing so much.

One of the things that made my saturday night was when Gren came up to me at the end of the Masquerade Ball (which most of us barely made. x.x; ) and complimented me on my Jenova mask. ^.^ Thanks so much. It meant a lot!

Talking to Lord Masamune was awesome. I thought I'd be really intimidated but he has such a great personallity. I was hoping to get Sephy pics with him but there were some timing and schedule conflicts. I was shocked that he commented on my recent "pirate" Sephy pic and said he had noticed it on cosplay.com. *dies*

There were so many other things at Oni-Con that just made my days there incredible and very memorable.

Arei
10-23-2006, 04:28 PM
OKAY. My favorite dispite the UNBEARABLE HEAT, was the Bleach v. Naruto Photoshoot. It was great. Oh...I also had a blast riding with 6 other friends in one mid size car to Taco Cabana at 2 in the morning...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/lunenightingale/Oni-Con%202006/PICT0587.jpg
:bigtu:
aiii omg you were the cutest hinata ever! so in character..haha i felt like i scared you when i challenged you in the lobby

SchizoIori
10-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Favorite moment evar, getting proposed to by my then boyfriend Omni.
Friday night dinner at Kim Son's with everyone. Space Invader, SchizoIori and Jonobi are great!
Finally getting to see Chibi Moon Saturday hehe Kyandi.
Watching Ryo-sama do odd interpretive butt sniffing at the Amano Showcase.
Seeing twins with Amaya and Pockyfairy. Harhar.. Paperboys...
Watching an amused Lord Masamune hold the phallic Chibi Moon wand.
Seeing Creator of Light in his newest costume. I always know who you are. As you are one of the few armor crazy people I know besides myself.

Much more things I can't remember

AWw congrats megumi! I had a total blast with you guys as well. I don't think I've had a dinner conversation quite as amusing as that one. Those fortunes were full of win. XD

TehKamzorz
10-23-2006, 05:38 PM
#2 being on the first night, cosplaying as L and walking to the Artist Alley, and hearing "L!" only to have a million and a half people ask for my picture one after another. It was really sweet and made me laugh.

NOOO!! I MISSED L!?!?!? ;O;

beat.me.clever
10-23-2006, 05:59 PM
NOOO!! I MISSED L!?!?!? ;O;
I suppose you did, yes. ^^

President Kyo
10-23-2006, 08:09 PM
^.^; saturday night i acidently ran infront of someone takeing pictures of space invader. I was wareing my mask and i couldnt see much. Im sorry to the both of you if you ever see this post. it was purly and acident, if you can find me at the spring con i will give you both big huggs.

My favorite part was probibly the proposal during the Cosplay compition, i was recording the cosplay for my friend Ed who had the photo booth in the artist ally so if you need to get hold of him to get a copy pm me and i will give much information.

trevinokenjiro
10-23-2006, 08:27 PM
I loved meeting Amano him self. N I'm glad he liked the hat i gave him. haha but he wanted my BFs hat i think more XD. We fliped when he saw my BF. Amano did an drawing of him in the hat. Looks like his gatchman work!.
I loved wearing my Caroline cosplay from Paradise kiss!
N everyone being so nice to me. After the whole cosplay.com battle. People were kind of rude n mean to me after all that.
But i loved haning out with everyone down in the lobby!!!!!!! (hehe our little pizza cosplay/PJ party hehe)
N ya there were some rummors going on aroudn about me. I found it was a miss understanding. They though i said those things about them. But it was my friend. N he cleare it all up.

We of course has con drama. no biggy to me.
The whole con mess eh no biggy either. Things like that happen. U just have to learn to go with the flow n work with it. N not let ur self get to freaked out about it. Cause in the end didnt it all work out everyone?

I hated seeing digital disc though. GOD i hate that guy. I freak out n cry everyone con i see him. (hes done some pretty horrid things to me)
So i tend to avoid the dealers room, unless i have to go in to meet or find someone. ~.~

But all in all for my first oni con n my friends FIRST con (my friend whom was the every day clothes cloud Loved the con. haha so many people were like telling him "u need to finish ur costume" or thought he was cosplaying as cloud. But he wasnt. Hes just a natural born cloud look alike. & haha dresses just like him in real life. Doesnt mean to. They just have the same taste by chance haha.

I hope everyone loved the con?
N everyone had a good time n got home safe n sound :P
~Ao~
(borrownig friends account till cosplay.com lets me back on)

FE Freak
10-23-2006, 08:31 PM
I thought it was amusing seeing that girl ask different cosplayers if they wanted to be pose as if they were being whipped.Seeing Mario's pose was priceless.

Cat-Chans
10-23-2006, 08:34 PM
I'm so glad that people liked the Naru VS Bleach thing.
I'll do it much better at Ikkicon

kimmi-chan
10-23-2006, 08:39 PM
My favorite part of Oni-con was when I got to hug Captain Jack Sparrow :) I think my head was in the clouds for the remainder of the Oni-con.

I wish Oni-con was a bit more organized though. I also wished I had printed out the tentative schedule and brought it with me so that I didn't miss all the c0oL stuff that was going on.

I also wish they had a HUGE MAIN map in the middle of the lobby telling everyone where everything was and what was going to happen in each section and at what time.

It was my first anime convention and I was overall quite satisfied. I only had myself to blame for missing out on Amano and all the other c0oL things that went on this past weekend.

Saejima
10-23-2006, 08:46 PM
My favorite moment was the dinner on friday

glimmung
10-24-2006, 02:27 AM
My favorite part of the con was actually hanging out the Thursday night before the con in the Hilton... watched cool movies like Wild Zero (GUITAR WOLF LIVES!) with a bunch of cool folks.

I also had a blast at the Boardie Meet-up panel.. And yes, my wife Missy makes awesome Dr. Pepper brownies...

The Pose-Off was freaking entertaining as it gets. I cheered my throat raw...

Doing our Tenchi Muyo (Tenchi, Ayeka, and Sasami) on Friday and our Naruto (Jiraiya, Tsunade and Sakura) on Saturday was soooo much fun...

And just getting the chance to hang out with our friends was amazing...

trevinokenjiro
10-24-2006, 03:00 AM
My favorite part of the con was actually hanging out the Thursday night before the con in the Hilton... watched cool movies like Wild Zero (GUITAR WOLF LIVES!) with a bunch of cool folks.

I also had a blast at the Boardie Meet-up panel.. And yes, my wife Missy makes awesome Dr. Pepper brownies...

The Pose-Off was freaking entertaining as it gets. I cheered my throat raw...

Doing our Tenchi Muyo (Tenchi, Ayeka, and Sasami) on Friday and our Naruto (Jiraiya, Tsunade and Sakura) on Saturday was soooo much fun...

And just getting the chance to hang out with our friends was amazing...

hay we ran into you in the hall. Loved your popeye shirt :P heheh. sorries about asking you if we could play with your Tenchi costume. We were a tad drunk hahah,. our bad :P.

benihime
10-24-2006, 07:19 AM
My favorite moment was the dinner on friday

oh would *smirks*

but yes i loved the dinner, rooming with all my new bleachy friends <3
swimming on thursday night, GETTING LOST AT THE DALLAS AIRPORT YEAH! (oh wait sense the sarcasm?), the bleach party (omg wayy too much fun) and being pimp urahara although the masq sucked.

rabidfanboy
10-24-2006, 12:52 PM
My absolute most favorite moment at the con would probably be....hanging out with friends in the hotel lobby and lounge area of our floor Saturday night. That was just awesome, rocked and why I love going to conventions so much.

SchizoIori
10-24-2006, 12:55 PM
I loved meeting Amano him self. N I'm glad he liked the hat i gave him. haha but he wanted my BFs hat i think more XD. We fliped when he saw my BF. Amano did an drawing of him in the hat. Looks like his gatchman work!.
I loved wearing my Caroline cosplay from Paradise kiss!
N everyone being so nice to me. After the whole cosplay.com battle. People were kind of rude n mean to me after all that.
But i loved haning out with everyone down in the lobby!!!!!!! (hehe our little pizza cosplay/PJ party hehe)

That was really fun! It was a pleasure to meet you. I loved your cosplays as well.

My absolute most favorite moment at the con would probably be....hanging out with friends in the hotel lobby and lounge area of our floor Saturday night. That was just awesome, rocked and why I love going to conventions so much.

It was fun hanging out with you and having you in our room. I enjoy that drink immensely.

Scortia
10-24-2006, 08:51 PM
Hmm my most favorite moment... amazingly enough... one of them would be a large group of us in the hotel room Saturday night, watching Eureka Seven and waiting to see why the episode had a special warning disclaimer before it... and there never being any additional gore or anything! Oh and to add to the fun I was having a fangasm everytime the Noein dvd commercial aired. ;P

Lesse what else... hanging out with the other Amano cosplayers. Jamming backstage before the main cosplay event too was fun. Painting Marle (our Marluxia cardboard cut-out)... B.S.'ing at the foodcourt about what we loved and hated in KH2. "WHERE IS MY #$@I()%@#)(% DODGE ROLL!?!"

Ah yeah, its all about the people you're with. ^_~

President Kyo
10-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey is any one here one of the people that played tag on friday night in the stage area? that was alot of fun.

Raver-Sakura
10-24-2006, 09:26 PM

AWWWW! I feel so loved!!! <3 *claps hands* I was a bellydancer darling! X3

Band: The BEST thing that happened is when I was getting the band's autographs, I said "kissy", and tapped my cheek and got each band member to kiss my cheek.(OH HELL! -insert passing out here-)

hahahaha you told me that durning art class.:D YOU LUCKY GIRL!

My favorite moments were: In the hotel room of ours..(HOORAY DOOM)
The skipping with Anti-Sora
The Pose Off
THE DANCING
The looks I kept getting in my outfit

gawhhh the whole con was awesome... e_e

TehKamzorz
10-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Hey is any one here one of the people that played tag on friday night in the stage area? that was alot of fun.
oh my god is this you?
http://static.flickr.com/93/277037868_2c81380e3f_m.jpg

eeehhhhhhhhhhhh
10-24-2006, 10:12 PM
ohhchaluuuuaaaaa ;O;

Wish
10-24-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm the rabbit Ryuichi/Brother! <3 I felt so loved being interviewed by you guys...and I want one of those hats...BAD.

TehKamzorz
10-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Brother Omg Brother We Love You So Much Omg

eeehhhhhhhhhhhh
10-24-2006, 10:40 PM
BROOTHEEERRRR

omg we love you brother oh my god you found us

Ludger03
10-24-2006, 11:15 PM
hay we ran into you in the hall. Loved your popeye shirt :P heheh. sorries about asking you if we could play with your Tenchi costume. We were a tad drunk hahah,. our bad :P.

GLIM!! you popeye shirt rock!1 and thank you so much for feeding me and my bro. i had a great time with ya and i miss girly and had fun being with her. hehe i had lots of fun making funny faces just for her XD

she like another sister for me.

Space Invader
10-25-2006, 02:51 AM
Oh man! Way too many to list, but I'll try anyways. Points:

*Getting my Terra armor autographed by Mr. Amano! Also having him ask me if I was a pro cosplayer. XD
*BOB SAGET!!!
*Omni & Megumi getting engaged. Aww!
*Kim Son Friday night, with fortune cookie humor. IN BED.
*There was an amusing series of events Friday night starting with the bartender at the hotel bar not going light on the alcohol in my margarita like I asked her to. Uhh... whoops? XD SchizoIori, Jonobi, Rabidfanboy, PockyFairy, Uchiha, and Amaya know what I mean!
*Antics with Lord Masamune and Jace Moore during the masquerade. Heeeee.
*WIG PANEL, and scaring the crap outta Gren while doing it. :D
*Pizza / PJ party thing in the hotel lobby Saturday night. I was tempted to go put on my wonderfully (in)appropriate Monty Python PJ pants.

Can't wait for next year!

Arei
10-25-2006, 03:09 AM

*Getting my Terra armor autographed by Mr. Amano! Also having him ask me if I was a pro cosplayer. XD
*BOB SAGET!!!
*There was an amusing series of events Friday night starting with the bartender at the hotel bar not going light on the alcohol in my margarita like I asked her to. Uhh... whoops? XD SchizoIori, Jonobi, Rabidfanboy, PockyFairy, Uchiha, and Amaya know what I mean!
*Pizza / PJ party thing in the hotel lobby Saturday night. I was tempted to go put on my wonderfully (in)appropriate Monty Python PJ pants.

you scaring Gren was quite possibly the most amusing thing i saw the whole con..other than me bugging lego renji

President Kyo
10-25-2006, 06:08 AM
BROOTHEEERRRR

*thubs up* lol love the tagage!

Lady Saea
10-25-2006, 02:11 PM
"Light" on the alcohol...yeah...I don't think that bartender understood you. XD

SchizoIori
10-25-2006, 04:50 PM

*BOB SAGET!!!

Expensive drinks for the lose! We'll do the drinks again, but this time maybe they won't cost to much to actually do what you ask. XD That was pretty fun. And of course, Kim son was full of win. Do you want the noodles picture?

Space Invader
10-25-2006, 05:52 PM
OH GOD YES. Give plz!

P.S. - BOB SAGET BOB SAGET!

TehKamzorz
10-25-2006, 07:58 PM
*thubs up* lol love the tagage!
wait, she is talking about Wish.
so.. does that mean.. that.. THIS... IS YOU??????!?!?!
;O; ;O; ;O;

Wish
10-25-2006, 08:58 PM
BROOTHEEERRRR

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss! <3

Wish
10-25-2006, 09:00 PM
wait, she is talking about Wish.
so.. does that mean.. that.. THIS... IS YOU??????!?!?!
;O; ;O; ;O;

Noooooooo! (T______________T) That's not meeeee!

TehKamzorz
10-26-2006, 12:37 AM
Noooo, lol! i know that's not you brother, i was asking President Kyo if it was him lol

Wish
10-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Noooo, lol! i know that's not you brother, i was asking President Kyo if it was him lol

Ohhhh...I see. (^__^)

President Kyo
10-29-2006, 01:25 PM
nuuu not me *crys* blast it all. im unloved in the end after all

Hee-Hee
10-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Getting back to the topic, here's a reenactment of another favorite moment:

Yuna: -Walkwalkwalk.Blink.Stops.- ...what is that?

Rikku: Huh? -Squint. Eyes a biiiig green thing waddling down the rather empty hall.- Well... it *looks* like... a...

Paine: -SQUEAL.- It's a TONBERRY!!

YRP: -Giggle like mad and run over for pictures.- XD

We're gay. Oh yes. But he was the kooooolest.