PDA

View Full Version : ushicon?

Haruka
08-12-2002, 03:48 PM
hey i was wondering.....has anyone been to ushicon? i think its a new anime con thats in austin texas. i really hate having to wait a year just ti go to one con (a-kon) and i was hoping that this con was worth going to. so if anyone has been, could you please tell me if it was any good? ^_^ tank yous

Quies
08-12-2002, 11:04 PM
ooooohh...another texas based con?..goodies.

Space Invader
08-12-2002, 11:22 PM
I went to the first one! *raises hand* For a first year, it was actually pretty good. The dealer's room was pretty small, but it was LOADED with anything you could want. This next year it will be bigger though. Since I live in Austin, it's perfect 'cause my parents' don't like to travel for cons (although somehow I have convinced them to take me to A-Kon for the past 2 years...). There was a pretty good turnout people-wise for last year, so I'm guessing even more will be there this year. I'm definately going back. The only downer about it is that the cosplay contest is not judged, but I guess that's a good thing in some ways. You can visit their site for more info: http://www.ushicon.com. I hope this helped!

Haruka
08-13-2002, 10:15 AM
arigato! yay another con for me to go to (^<>^)