PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Gathering!

inuashley
10-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi everyone, I haven't seen a thread of this type for this year yet, so I thought I might start one ^_^ We definitely have to have a Naruto gathering, and I would be happy to help run it. I will be cosplaying as Itachi, so if people would start posting ideas for a time and place, that would be appreciated. ^^ I took a look at the pictures of the hotel that their website had, and it looks like the only reasonable place to have it is outside at the pool, because there really isn't any other place to go. The Avatar gathering looks like the only gathering who has set a date and time which is 11am on Saturday, so we don't have much to avoid other than the masquerade which is from 11:30-2:00p.m. on Sunday.

My personal opinion is that it would be cool to have the gathering at 2:00p.m on Sunday so that it would be after the masquerade and before the AMVs and Naruto voice actors panel. Also because the Random ninjas concert is on Sunday and it would be cool to hear songs from Naruto in costume ^^
I hope to hear everyone's input and have lots of cosplayers come.:)

MODERATOR: Please delete/lock this thread so I can start a new thread for this year. Thank you ^_^

RosyAristocracy
10-23-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey, look, its ashley :D
Im probably going to do a Naruto cospay, but I dont know when the convention is this year so I cant start bugging my dad about taking me :p
do you know when it is?
oooh, I was thinking about being an akatsuki member, so maybe I could go as Deidara ^^

shogun
10-24-2006, 04:47 AM
For you Naruto fans, don't forget we have the Naruto Voice Actors panel!

Mike

inuashley
10-24-2006, 10:41 AM
PMX is this weekend XP BTW, I'm making flyers to hand out at the con so people will know about the gathering ^^

Chibi-kun
10-24-2006, 02:00 PM
I'll be there with a group of other narutards. Most likely going as Sasuke,got tired of walking around as blind hinata xD;

ichigo-chan7
10-25-2006, 07:19 PM
oh oh oh ill be there! ill be kakashi count me in, but i dont think ill be kaklashi both days i was gonna do kakashi then AnBu tenten so i guess that would be ok

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 12:48 PM
so its today at 2 at the pool..count kakashi in!

linkluver6
10-29-2006, 10:22 PM
kakashi
u were amazing today
u made tifa feel loved cuz cloud gave me none!

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 10:23 PM
:toothy: yay im glad i brigtedn ur day ^ ^

Chibi-kun
11-03-2006, 04:47 PM
that was a fun and interesting gathering XD;;
does anyone have any photos up from it yet?

Dictator Juu
11-08-2006, 12:38 AM
how many showed up for PMX naruto gatherin

i want a guessamite at how many narutards there were

ZodiaArtista
08-04-2007, 01:51 AM
I'll try to make it as Tayuya. Its my Halloween costume! Cant wait to start on it! Hopefully there will be an Orochimaru there I can get pix with.^_^

inuashley
08-04-2007, 05:07 AM
I'll try to make it as Tayuya. Its my Halloween costume! Cant wait to start on it! Hopefully there will be an Orochimaru there I can get pix with.^_^

This was last year's gathering thread, as you can tell by the post date, so we need to start a new thread for this year's gathering and let this one die. Thanks.

PhantomShadow
08-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Hey Ash, I'm going as Team Hebi Sasuke (Ugh xB) So sign me up. 2:00 On Sunday sounds good : D I wanna go to the concert.

inuashley
08-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Hey Ash, I'm going as Team Hebi Sasuke (Ugh xB) So sign me up. 2:00 On Sunday sounds good : D I wanna go to the concert.

Dude, you're not helping >.< And, what concert?

Note: PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD SO IT CAN DIE. Thank you. I'll start a new thread for this year now.