PDA

View Full Version : Lost & Found thread

MewKilalaMew
10-23-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey everyone,

I was cosplaying as Roy Mustang at Oni-con most of the three days. And I had a little black and white dog plushie I carried around as Black Hayate. However Sunday, I lost him. If any of you possibly found him please contact me. I had put a little black collar on him with red spots.

Again just if anyone has seen him contact me immeidately. I was searching for 3 hours yesterday and could not find him anywhere.

Thanks

Pyro

President Kyo
10-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Roy i hope you find him. I hope you the best.

rane
10-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Hawkeye had him all trained up, and Roy takes him out for a few days? Look what happens. You'll get grief from the Lt., Colonel Mustang!

Seriously, hope he shows up. :)

Evil Kimba
10-24-2006, 02:31 AM
This will probably never turn up...

But I lost a 1" pin of a chibi Pyramid Head with a black background...I'd be greatful if anyone DID find it.

President Kyo
10-24-2006, 05:01 PM
hmmmm i dont recall seeing your pin but i will ask people i know if they saw it. -^_^-

DiceKay
10-24-2006, 07:12 PM
I lost my hentai... HAHA >.< Ugh, well I did!!
It was two different titles- and they were in a plastic bag.. I don't think anything else was in the bag, except for maybe a business card to the corset place... infact that might have been where I left it, because I probably set it down when they 'strapped me in'

Haha, errr, well, if you found two dvds of hentai, send me a PM, and I will tell you the two titles, then you can tell me if that is what you found or not.
It's embaressing you know! ^.^

Cherry
10-25-2006, 07:06 PM
I lost a pair of dog-tags, and a tribal necklace. I haven't taken either off for nearly three or four years now save for baths, and swimming. They were stolen while I took ten seconds of my own free time to go soak in the hot tub.

I'll offer a reward. I just want them back, and won't be mad at whoever took them.

wiltingflower
10-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm sure no one found it, but I lost a metal Hughes from FMA pin on Friday in the parking garage. I think it just kind of fell off my purse carting luggage in. :(

Bosch Parano
10-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Cherry have a pic or can you be clearer on them? Because I know someone from my college anime who has some out of no where.

Musoka
10-25-2006, 09:16 PM
I haven't found anything but I lost a small glass green marble it's about 2 inches in diameter and is see though. I'd appreciate it if anyone finds it to let me know. Thanks

orangepassion
10-25-2006, 10:17 PM
dsjfadsjsjl I doubt anyone will find it but if anyone by any chance found an iPod nano, please let me know. *really doubts it now* I lost it around possibly Saturday. It might of fallen out of my bag so....if it turns up and if someone actually used it on their computer it kinda goes by mada mada dane (...yeah.)

Thanks if anyone finds it...

MidnightMist
10-26-2006, 05:15 AM
My partner lost a black wool cabbie style hat with a red NERV pin on it on Saturday, either in the men's bathroom near the dealer's room, or in the art area outside the dealer's room. The hat and pin both hold a lot of sentimental value to us and we're offering a substantial reward to get them back. Here's a picture of the hat:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5849/hatdb2.jpg

Please PM me here or e-mail me at Midnight_Mist74@Hotmail.com if you can help me get this hat back, it would mean the world to us. Thanks for any information anyone can give us.

khamryn
10-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Cherry have a pic or can you be clearer on them? Because I know someone from my college anime who has some out of no where.

I might have some pics of them, I'll look when I get home. Can you shoot me a PM to remind me? ::Really bird-brained sometimes.::

Cherry
10-26-2006, 01:41 PM

The dog-tags had Solid Snake's name on them, and the other necklace was a crazy celtic symbol. Kham said that he'll send you a picture of them!

I really, really want to find them. It makes me cry a bit that they were taken.

khamryn
10-26-2006, 01:47 PM

Woo hoo! Home early.

I'm posting the pictures here so that if anyone else has seen the tribal one, they can check these:

http://www.khamryn.com/CherryNecklace01.jpg
http://www.khamryn.com/CherryNecklace02.jpg

Bosch Parano
10-26-2006, 02:14 PM
I saw someone showing a necklance like that sunday morning around...Hm 4am? I think...When it stolen then? I got that chicks YiM sn and see if she stole it...

Cherry
10-26-2006, 02:19 PM
I got it stolen Saturday morning. OMG. PLEASE tell me you found it. ;_; *Pray* It means so much to me.

Bosch Parano
10-26-2006, 02:23 PM
No not yet...If its a one of a kind yeah... *pats.* don't get your hopes up theres a reason its called getting your hopes up...

Cherry
10-26-2006, 02:26 PM
It *IS* one of a kind. It was a custom necklace off of ebay that stopped being produced years ago. The only one out now has a yin-yang in the middle instead of a hole.

It's like my personal talisman for that reason. It's pretty unique.

Also, to prove it's mine. On the back, on the long spike, there's a tiny crack in it.

Bosch Parano
10-26-2006, 02:28 PM
Well the person who showed me it is offline...Also do you remember in Limit Break that guy who got the free muffin or cupcake without asking a question? Then asked you guy about how you think he should bum food?