PDA

View Full Version : ZOMG crazy day 1.

Maguma
10-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Day 1 was nuts, so many crazy things happening, people to meet, photos to take. Man it was great!!! Who else enjoyed the con?!

Milai Sapphire
10-29-2006, 09:30 AM
It was very enjoyable hehe, even though there wasn't a lot I had wanted to do. ^^;; so I found myself doing karaoke for many hours, and taking lots of cosplay photos with friends. Said "hi" to you, and hungout with aznbassplayer too, and CelestialAurora. ^^

>< Didn't get to the cosplay.com gathering in time, and that made me really sad D: But next time. -nod nod-

Super No 1
10-29-2006, 09:43 AM
I hurt my back when I got knocked over shooting the UchuSentai NOIZ set last night, but I feel better today. I haven't been shooting too much cosplay because I've been doing a lot of entertainment related stuff, but I'll be at Cosfest today and I can actually have some stuff to put up on super-no1.com. I have a lot of exclusive photos that will be put up on J!-ENT if you want to see coverage of guests and shows. It's been fun shooting some of the guests while using the same style as my cosplay photos. Hopefully, I'll have more time to shoot some cosplay today, but after talking to a lot of my cosplay photographer friends, a lot of us don't like this location for various reasons.

For those who have been to PMX before, who else misses the wrestling? I sure do. The wrestling ruled. I hope they bring that back someday.

Maguma
10-29-2006, 09:48 AM
ugh, i hated the wrestling, it was bad last year... the guy who was dancing around like eddy gordo was like getting a hard-on while he was slapping the other guys chest. kinda creepy...

YukiFrost
10-29-2006, 10:41 AM
It was very enjoyable hehe, even though there wasn't a lot I had wanted to do. ^^;; so I found myself doing karaoke for many hours, and taking lots of cosplay photos with friends. Said "hi" to you, and hungout with aznbassplayer too, and CelestialAurora. ^^

>< Didn't get to the cosplay.com gathering in time, and that made me really sad D: But next time. -nod nod-
awwwww...T____T
I was wondering where you were at the gathering...

yay karaoke!
i had so much fun singing with Milai Shapphire^^!
she has a such a wonderful voice :D

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 11:32 AM
oh i had fun it was reletivly small but i had fun, i think i was the only kakashi there.....was i? if u saw me hi!!!!!!!!! i got lots of pics taken i has fun!:toothy:

aznbassplayer
10-29-2006, 11:36 AM
it wasn't really what i expected at first, but i thought i had a wonderful time hanging with friends and all. to me, there wasn't really much to do there unless you were like a big fan of karaoke XD but despite that, i still had a good time.

Maguma
10-29-2006, 11:42 AM
we all enjoyed just hangin out together, silly antics and all! especially with the whole Yaoi on the stairs photoshoot and ABP ripping her pants XD

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 11:43 AM
oh yeah i saw that ^ ^

Maguma
10-29-2006, 11:44 AM
oh i had fun it was reletivly small but i had fun, i think i was the only kakashi there.....was i? if u saw me hi!!!!!!!!! i got lots of pics taken i has fun!:toothy:

My group got a picture of you as well! you had the manga covered with the Icha Icha paradise cover right??

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 11:44 AM
yup that was me ^ ^

YukiFrost
10-29-2006, 11:50 AM
it wasn't really what i expected at first, but i thought i had a wonderful time hanging with friends and all. to me, there wasn't really much to do there unless you were like a big fan of karaoke XD but despite that, i still had a good time.

lol, karaoke was fun though!!^^

it wasn't as as small as I though it would be...
the exibit hall wasn't all that bad...and the artist alley was neat with especially with all origami people^^.
Even my teacher who doesn't know anything about anime had fun :D

Maguma
10-29-2006, 12:05 PM
wow you brought your Teacher? very interesting lol, im glad i didn't bring mine, i tried to make him go.

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 12:06 PM
my teacher was spontaniuosly there too he was the muraki passing out roses

Maguma
10-29-2006, 12:10 PM
oooo intereshting. Well i hope i can convince my parents to let me go a second round. the probability is low but its worth the cosplay! besides i wanna do some more interviewing and footage for my documentary!!

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 12:11 PM
got a question is it ok to wear the smae costume again i wont be all scrutinzed or something...im gonna do it anyways but just wonderin...yeha u should^ ^

Maguma
10-29-2006, 12:46 PM
you can totally wear the same costume, no one really minds, also people enjoy seeing a costume again, cus they may have missed a chance to see it or say hey or something.

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 12:47 PM
ok ^ ^

Maguma
10-29-2006, 12:52 PM
also i got your picture so when i finally upload it i'll PM ya a copy ^_^

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 12:53 PM
oh yay! id like that thanx, who took it maybe ill remeber them?

Maguma
10-29-2006, 12:56 PM
My friend Murphy took it, he had long black hair and had a naruto headband on lol.

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 12:56 PM
oh yeah i remeber him

Maguma
10-29-2006, 12:58 PM
hehe he'll be our camera man from now on. and next time we do these interviews we're gunna have a mic. it was too annoying with all the background noise and trying to film.

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 12:58 PM
is he gonna be there today?

Maguma
10-29-2006, 12:59 PM
no he won't he only registered for yesterday since he has school work to do today, and i have his camera since im gunna be editing the documentary.

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 01:00 PM
so r u gonna upload it on youtube or something?

Maguma
10-29-2006, 01:08 PM
yea, its gunna be called WTF Haxorz: PMX 06 and it will be comprised of cosplayer interviews, con goer interviews, a guest interview, and some cosplay photos with nice music :D. so keep your eyes open within the next few days.

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 01:09 PM
will do ^ ^

Maguma
10-29-2006, 01:17 PM
i have a question for you, did oyu take any pics while you were there??

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 01:31 PM
kinda

Maguma
10-29-2006, 01:33 PM
awesome, can't wait to see what you got ^_^

Milai Sapphire
10-29-2006, 01:42 PM
awwwww...T____T
I was wondering where you were at the gathering...

yay karaoke!
i had so much fun singing with Milai Shapphire^^!
she has a such a wonderful voice :D

Yay!!~ Yes karaoke was fun indeed. Hehe, there wasn't much else for me do, but at least there was karaoke. YukiFrost,you have a good voice too :3 Next time let's do more karaoke xD Ahh, and I loved your Tifa cosplay. I wanna do Yuffie one day dunno when hehe :D

I went to the Nana cosplay panel thing and that was interesting...although the people sitting behind me were being loud and disrespectful...~___~

took a few pictures of other people, and a mini photoshoot with my friend in her Tamaki cosplay and of me in my Gundam SEED outfit since I didn't have enough photos of that. xD

Maguma
10-29-2006, 01:48 PM
oooo any pics up on the gallery yet??

Captain Gundam
10-29-2006, 09:04 PM
not yeah or so i see.
hey maguma I have the pics i took on my camera with your group and such.

the con was good. it was alot better at long beach. I wished i could have stayed for the cosplay.com gathering on Sat but i had to leave. Overall i give the con an 8.

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 09:05 PM
i thought today went good

Maguma
10-29-2006, 09:23 PM
oh yea, also the pics and vids are now uploaded on my Con and almost all the interviews came out well. so get ready for the PMX documentary hosted by WTf HAXORZ??!

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 09:24 PM
oh were is it?

Captain Gundam
10-29-2006, 09:26 PM
oh yea, also the pics and vids are now uploaded on my Con and almost all the interviews came out well. so get ready for the PMX documentary hosted by WTf HAXORZ??!
you guys have better not deleted my interviews....

Char350
10-29-2006, 09:34 PM
oooo any pics up on the gallery yet??
Hi, I was with Milai Sapphire's little group on Saturday and I have a couple of pictures from PMX 2006 up:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=57057&member=51420

The Ouran photoshoot starts at the end of page 3. And throughout the rest of the album you'll see the Ouran group "flocking" those who took their pictures XD.

And for the record, I was the Kanto Ash cosplayer. So Captain Gundam, I look forward to seeing those pics with us battling =P

Captain Gundam
10-29-2006, 09:38 PM
Hi, I was with Milai Sapphire's little group on Saturday and I have a couple of pictures from PMX 2006 up:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=57057&member=51420

The Ouran photoshoot starts at the end of page 3. And throughout the rest of the album you'll see the Ouran group "flocking" those who took their pictures XD.

And for the record, I was the Kanto Ash cosplayer. So Captain Gundam, I look forward to seeing those pics with us battling =P
Oh dont worry they'll be up...

dont forget the pic you asked me to take with the twin cosplayers..

ichigo-chan7
10-29-2006, 09:40 PM
yeah of the random cosplay pics the one where urahara picked me up ^^

Char350
10-29-2006, 09:40 PM
dont forget the pic you asked me to take with the twin cosplayers..

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=899236

There ya go! :)

hellrazer
10-29-2006, 10:48 PM
This is funny,
I spontaneously came across this thread. For reference, I was Tamaki in the Ouran cosplay with Milai Sapphire and Char350. I'm gradually getting pictures up from PMX if you want to check out the gallery.
We had some crazy fun frightening photographers.

Edit: Funny thing, my upper leg is sore. I thought at first that it was due to all the walking, but I didn't walk more than usual. Then it hit me, it's from kneeling and standing up for all those photos. I tended to do it on the same side each time, so only one leg is effected.

Nekobo
10-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Heyo~

I was the Soul Society Quincy variation of Uryuu Ishida from Bleach. I had a lot of fun, even though I only stayed a short three hours. I think the funniest thing about the con was that I bumped into this one girl (with orange cat ears and an orange tail?) that kept on saying "Hey, it's that sexy Ishida." every time I ran into her. It was cute, but embarassing at the same time. ^^;; This other girl hugged me, too, because nobody likes Ishida because Quincy Archer Hates You. ^^ The world could use more quincy love~

It was also nice bumping into other cosplayers on the forum, like InuAshley(?) and Chibikun. I also got a picture of Magumi's bad ass Tri Edge cosplay. Oh, and that school uniform Rukia cosplayer...she was nice. I fail to remember her cosplay.com name. -_-

I'll post my pictures this weekend, woo hoo.

Fullmetal
10-30-2006, 06:00 PM
i'll upload my pics soon or at least some of them

Maguma
11-03-2006, 10:30 AM
i'll upload my pics soon or at least some of them

UPLOAD THEM >...<

inuashley
11-04-2006, 12:56 AM
I can't believe my stupidity, but I can't remember for the life of me how to save Windows Movie Maker Files into .avi .mov or .mpg format. >< Someone please tell me or else I won't be able to upload the PMX slideshow. ;_;

inuashley
11-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Fullmetal, can you please upload your pics? ^^;;
Sorry for the double post.