PDA

View Full Version : Rum Party 6!!!

Captain Jack
10-30-2006, 02:38 PM
TIME: 9 P.M. FRIDAY
LOCATION: LIVE PROGRAMMING ROOM JUST INSIDE FROM THE COURTYARD

So here's what the deal is. This Rum Party is going to be one helluva show. We actually have a schedule this time, which is something we'll be working on for every future Rum Party since they're getting so big.

Anyways! Here it is:

6 P.M. - Crew Meeting in the Live Programming Room (All Rum Party Crew must attend, all assisting COn Staff might want to as well)
9 P.M. - Kickoff Show, Gambling Tables open
9:45 P.M. - Captain's Challenge, Gambling Tables temporarily close
10:15 P.M. - Treasure Hunt, Gambling Tables re-open
11 P.M. - Bellydancing Contest
MIDNIGHT - Auction

You've probably noticed the new events. The Captain's Challenge and the Bellydancing Contest (yeah I know they've been discussed before). Here's how it works. The Captain's Challenge is a multi-round contest involving ANYONE who wants to enter and can pay the entry fee of 30 Gold Coins. Participants will try their skill at several different games to see who is the most competent Captain. The top 3 will be the Captain's of the Treasure Hunt crews. The 4th, 5th, and 6th best will be the First Mates of said Captain's. Each pair will pick their 3 Crewmembers and have the standard Treasure Hunt crew of 5, to participate in the Treasure Hunt.

Didn't make the cut in the Captain's Challenge? Don't feel bad! You can place wagers (in Gold Coins) on who will win the Treasure Hunt to earn yourself some big bucks to use in the Auction. At any point when the Crew's in the Treasure Hunt come back to do a challenge at the Rum Party, we'll put the games and music on hold so everyone can see what's happening.

Also, we have the Bellydancing Contest, where the ladies, and the gents too I suppose, can show of their flexibility and bellydancing skill or lack therof. Those brave enough will be awarded gold coins and beads. No stripping.

See you all there!

Sonsko-chan
10-30-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm way excited! Rum Parties are the greatest!

Kokuu
10-31-2006, 01:31 AM
I'm very glad to see that there will indeed be a rum party at ALA this year! Can't wait!

Gowa-chan
10-31-2006, 01:50 AM
Yesh! I can bring all the coins I got at Ani-Magic and didn't have a chance to bid with!

Indigo Dye
10-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Ah yes another Rum Party, But can it and will it meet up to the sheer win of Ani-Magics Rum Party?
Ohhohohohohoho~~
*Insert evil desu laughter*

inuashley
10-31-2006, 07:59 PM
Ani-magic's Rum Party was certainly fun- although we were searching for 2 hours and still couldn't find the damn treasure ><

EccentricShinob
11-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Oh Captain, Is it going to be inside or outside? just curious, I think they are better when outside personaly.

Captain Jack
11-01-2006, 06:16 PM
This will be inside. Outside at Anime-La wouldn't be safe or comfy, what with all that wind and all. We're getting the same room we had last year.

Hazel Chaz
11-02-2006, 08:24 PM
This will be inside. Outside at Anime-La wouldn't be safe or comfy, what with all that wind and all. We're getting the same room we had last year.
Actually, we're thinking it might make sense to put the Rum party over on the side of the hotel we used in Year 1, where the brick stage and the nice landscaping are. It would be further from the bar and the drunk non-fans wandering around. And we'd have a little more distance so that the hotel people aren't paying as close attention to what we're doing and serving.

So basically the Rum party could spill over inside-and-out -- in the ballroom, or outside where the garden is. Or both. How's that sound?

inuashley
11-02-2006, 09:36 PM
That sounds good to me^^

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-02-2006, 11:13 PM
yay!!! Another wicked awesome Rum Party!! sweetness!

Captain Jack
11-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Personally I think it's better off inside just because of how cold it gets out in the courtyard in the evening.

Sagara-san
11-06-2006, 05:53 AM
Can't wait to be there in January. Heard there will be lost boys at the con in '07. See y'all at the Rum Party.

-Mr. Morgan Smee

Captain Jack
11-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Time and place have been set people! See the first post.

Sagara-san
11-12-2006, 05:28 AM
Ooh I cant wait! I still have to contact my con roomate cuz I haven't heard from him in quite a longer while than usual so if I dont by the end of Dec. I'll be needing someone to room with.

msmoonprincess
11-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Rum parties are fun no matter what happens. And I'm thrilled at the prospect of the bellydancing competition. *Smiles* Question though, will mooses be allowed at the rum party?

Sonsko-chan
11-20-2006, 08:03 PM
EccentricShinobi told me to wear my pirate outfit. So yeah, I guess I'll be doing that. :]

Gainax Boy
11-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Question though, will mooses be allowed at the rum party?

As Long as it's NOT EATING WALNUTS!! ^__^

Sagara-san
11-21-2006, 05:37 AM
Rum parties are fun no matter what happens. And I'm thrilled at the prospect of the bellydancing competition. *Smiles* Question though, will mooses be allowed at the rum party?

As Long as it's NOT EATING WALNUTS!! ^__^

Or stealing our tax dollars....FRIKIN MOOSES! THEY STOLE OUR TAX DOLLARS!

RivetSPOOn
11-21-2006, 04:27 PM
It's MEESE. Get it right. :|

Lil_Neko-Chan
11-21-2006, 07:44 PM
It's MEESE. Get it right. :|

MEESE in Hice!!

msmoonprincess
11-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Okay so meese will be allowed on certain terms and conditions?

Captain Jack
11-22-2006, 03:44 PM
No Mooses allowed.

DivineSage
11-22-2006, 07:21 PM
I'll be there regardless, but I'll hopefully be able to finish my planned PotC costume ^^

Captain Jack
11-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Rockin! Is it secret, or will you share with us what yer planning?

DivineSage
11-24-2006, 01:20 AM
I'm keeping it under wraps for now, but I'll probably reveal it as we come closer to ALA. I'll give you a hint: It involves eyes, and isn't Jack.

FullMetal Tora
11-24-2006, 02:01 PM
W00T!!! Rum party! That's pretty cool. Hopefully i can get a pirate-y costume this time cuz at Ani-Magic i was running around looking for treasure in a yukata! (and that thing was really hard to keep from opening up half the time... O.o) It's okay though... if not, i can just bring my yukata again and be a multi-cultural wench like last time! But this time there WILL be treasure right? Because at Ani-Magic... well, like inuashley said earlier, we ran around for two hours only to find... absolutely nothing. *sweatdrop*
So we can use our coins from Ani-Magic's rum party?

Captain Jack
11-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Yes to the coins. They may be reused at Rum Party's.

Simmaria
11-28-2006, 02:35 AM
MOOSES! WHO SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MOOSES!!!! FOUL DEMON BEASTS FROM THE PITS OF HADES!!! THEY STOLE OUR TAX DOLLARS!! IF I SEE A BLOODY MOOSE ITS GONNA BE THE NEXT DECORATION AT THE NEAREST CLAIM JUMPER!!!!!

allright who wants what more? Swill Turner Contest ( soda mixing) Shotglass checkers ( checkers where it sucks to lose) or Liars Dice?

FullMetal Tora
11-29-2006, 12:55 AM
Dude. Pay attention to the earlier posts. It's MEESE.

Simmaria
11-29-2006, 11:44 PM
you are asking for a rum party spray in tha face early there with that attitude!

Captain Jack
12-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Alright gents, let us tone down the Mooses talk for the con, eh? Simmaria, my vote goes for Liar's Dice cuz I still haven't played it!

Sagara-san
12-04-2006, 04:42 PM
I too vote Liar's Dice.

Raiden
12-06-2006, 12:47 PM
I thought you weren't going to ALA? Why the sudden change of heart? Also, Liar's dice is better (Will would have won in the movie if his dad didn't say anything XD).

Captain Jack
12-07-2006, 11:18 AM
We spoke with the Con Chairman to sort out the problems we had last year, and came to an understanding, and voila! Rum Party at ALA.

Hazel Chaz
12-07-2006, 08:22 PM
We spoke with the Con Chairman to sort out the problems we had last year, and came to an understanding, and voila! Rum Party at ALA.
And may I say, we're delighted to have the Rum Party back.

Chaz

Raiden
12-07-2006, 08:32 PM

Roger.

BART Boy
12-14-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm plotting to invade this little shindig and breaking it up RPD style ;D

only kidding folks lol actually when I went to this at AX last year...I had a blast! I'm definately coming back for this one =D

kabuki_KILLER
12-17-2006, 08:15 PM
I am sad...that the rum party is always at a time I can't go. XD

Hopefully this coming AX I will be finally able to attend.

I wish you a happy "rum" drinking. :bigtu:

Daosh R
12-18-2006, 03:12 AM
Rum partys ARE awesome! ^_^ I will definitely join in this year. :bigtu:

Captain Jack
12-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Why can't ya go to this one Kabuki Killer?

Sagara-san
12-24-2006, 02:48 PM
Cmon, its gonna be lotsa time waiting till AX. Why wait when you can party with us scurvy dogs and our Cap'n Jack!

kabuki_KILLER
12-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Mmm. Did some negotiating and I can come. :toothy: I had to tell the parents that the "rum" is not actual rum. Try telling that to parents that don't speak great english. lol.

I will be a piratey girl. I wanted to be a whore, but that requires too much sewing. XD Maybe sometime in the future.

crimsonGOJYO
12-25-2006, 01:46 AM
I know we're going this year, but we'll probably go on our Tsubasa cosplays because they look the most like pirate stuff. 8D

Captain Jack
12-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Right on! Glad to see Tsubasa costumes there.

Glad ya can make it Kabuki! It'll be fun having ya around!

Suzushichan
01-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Mmm. Did some negotiating and I can come. :toothy: I had to tell the parents that the "rum" is not actual rum. Try telling that to parents that don't speak great english. lol.

I will be a piratey girl. I wanted to be a whore, but that requires too much sewing. XD Maybe sometime in the future.

wait...i don't get it. it takes more sewing to be a whore than a pirate?! :eek:
lolz. that's great.
there will be apple rum at RYUK's room party!!:cheers:

Hazel Chaz
01-04-2007, 02:06 AM
there will be apple rum at RYUK's room party!!:cheers:
If you're having a party in your room, we'd appreciate it if you could tell us your hotel confirmation # and that you want a "party room." Write to hotel at animelosangeles dot org.

We're hoping to avoid any complaints from the hotel or from other non-fans staying in the hotel by puttiing all the parties in one place, and a long way from anyone else who wants to get some sleep!

linkluver6
01-05-2007, 09:00 PM
I have never been to a rum party before

but reading up on it

I think I am going to come!

Sagara-san
01-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Well alrighty, join in the fun linkluver.

Tasukiseishi
01-08-2007, 05:13 AM
omg! You guys are doing one at ALA! I'm currently trying to convince my husband to let me go (wow that sounds bad huh?). Depends on the money situation. BUt I figure I should go to at least ONE convention since it looks like I won't be making it to the AX in Long Beach. I'll trytrytry to be there!!

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-08-2007, 11:31 PM
well, it looks like I'll have a ride to ALA on Friday so I shall be attending ^_^ FiNALLY! I can stay for a Whole Rum Party!

FullMetal Tora
01-09-2007, 12:18 AM
...i need to figure out a piratey-looking outfit...

Suzushichan
01-09-2007, 01:42 AM
If you're having a party in your room, we'd appreciate it if you could tell us your hotel confirmation # and that you want a "party room." Write to hotel at animelosangeles dot org.

We're hoping to avoid any complaints from the hotel or from other non-fans staying in the hotel by puttiing all the parties in one place, and a long way from anyone else who wants to get some sleep!

bah! there won't be too many people there. dun' worry. Hyukhyukhyuk...

starcade
01-09-2007, 02:33 PM
No stripping?? No need.

Especially with some of the cosplayers I saw at last year's ALA.

Of course, I could enter and probably empty the room. :)

Meanlilkitty
01-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Yay! i get to show off my bellydancing feats! men, bi chicks, and lesbiens, prepare yourself!

Captain Jack
01-12-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm glad to see we have eager bellydancers. Don't be shy folks! You'll be dancing for pirates. What have ya got to lose?

linkluver6
01-12-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm glad to see we have eager bellydancers. Don't be shy folks! You'll be dancing for pirates. What have ya got to lose?

oh boy!
wait till I start dancing!!!

geez I am nuts

I mean I can do more than just grinding too!
I go clubbing so I am a little nuts!

Lemme warn you!
perhaps I will come in my Tifa outfit just to be more girly hee hee

Meanlilkitty
01-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Yup, I'll be in my Ino costume without the wrappings rather than my Seras outfit so I can reveal more theigh and belly, lol

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Yup, I'll be in my Ino costume without the wrappings rather than my Seras outfit so I can reveal more theigh and belly, lol

a belly-dancing Ino, now i wanna see that! ^_^ should be quite a sight to see ^^

Meanlilkitty
01-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Yesh, from bitchy and repressed, to possibly drunk and uninhibited!

Simmaria
01-13-2007, 11:38 PM
if i were any of you i would not come to the party drunk. there is a zero tolerance alcohol policy.

Meanlilkitty
01-14-2007, 12:57 AM
hmn? Really? Some rum party o(= No worries, I'll wait. Iz just kidding

RivetSPOOn
01-14-2007, 01:46 AM
if i were any of you i would not come to the party drunk. there is a zero tolerance alcohol policy.

Don't mess with the Bar Keep. :)

Amy Kimiko
01-14-2007, 04:58 AM
This will be my first time going to a convention and I'm interested in going to the rum party. Does anyone have any pics of previous rum parties so I can see how most people dress? Do most people wear pirate outfits or do they wear whatever costume they had on for the con?

Reno_kun
01-14-2007, 12:37 PM
arr tis I have no Pirate cosplays but I will try and stop by and be part of it...with my charming wench, starlet_flower, that is.

Maguma
01-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I've been readin this thread but i wanna know a couple things

1. is there ANY alcohol there? I'm not gunna show up if anyones drunk.
2. I read somethin about gambling. is everyone allowed or is it 18 and up only stuff.

RivetSPOOn
01-14-2007, 02:33 PM
I've been readin this thread but i wanna know a couple things

1. is there ANY alcohol there? I'm not gunna show up if anyones drunk.
2. I read somethin about gambling. is everyone allowed or is it 18 and up only stuff.

No alcohol whatsoever. It's my explicit duty as barkeep to make sure no one spikes our "rum" (Iced tea). Con Staff as well as Rum Party crew will be making sure that nobody shows up With alcohol, and those 21 and over that Do will be sent back to their hotel rooms.

The idea of an age limit is still unsettled from what I can tell, but all gambling is done with plastic pirate gold. No real money is used at all in the rum parties, except to buy merchandise and to give donations. Everyone is allowed to gamble.

RivetSPOOn
01-14-2007, 02:34 PM
This will be my first time going to a convention and I'm interested in going to the rum party. Does anyone have any pics of previous rum parties so I can see how most people dress? Do most people wear pirate outfits or do they wear whatever costume they had on for the con?

The crew itself dresses as pirates. Guests show up as anything from civilians to pirates to the low-down dirty filthy ninja. I recommend not showing up as a ninja. :>

inuashley
01-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Excuse me, DIRTY ninja?

Maguma
01-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Yea WE ARE NOT DIRTY! we Bathe Regularly!!!!!! besides i'll be showing up as Ace! NARCOLEPTIC PIRACY FOR EVA!!!!!!!

FullMetal Tora
01-14-2007, 10:36 PM
I resent that comment. I resent it very much. One of these nights, you might just wake up with a few kunai in your throat.
And yes, we DO bathe (unlike pirates...)

Reno_kun
01-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Ninja's unite!

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-15-2007, 12:22 AM
yes ninjas are VERY dirty ^_^
i mean, they can strip you naked before you can blink!

FullMetal Tora
01-15-2007, 01:04 AM
Oh God... SAI!!!!!
Well, I guess it's true but...
>.<

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-15-2007, 01:06 AM
Oh God... SAI!!!!!
Well, I guess it's true but...
>.<

what?
come on, dont tell me you havent tried!?!?!?

oh btw, how long do rum parties usually last???

RivetSPOOn
01-15-2007, 04:38 AM
what?
come on, dont tell me you havent tried!?!?!?

oh btw, how long do rum parties usually last???

Pretty much after the majority goes home.

Ninja suck. XD

Simmaria
01-15-2007, 05:16 AM
rum party IV lasted literally with a crowd till 4 A.M. and yes ninjas suck, we pirates eat them pryed on a stick with a bottle of rum.

Gainax Boy
01-15-2007, 02:11 PM
The Rum Party Ends when I collaspe from Exhaustion (since the Auction is always the Last event of the night and you can't have an Auction without an Auctioneer) Xp

Suzushichan
01-15-2007, 07:42 PM
yar-har. y'all have a fun time at da' party yo. see y'all saturrrrrday. XD

RivetSPOOn
01-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Suzushi.. The party's on Friday... ^^;;;;

Suzushichan
01-16-2007, 12:24 AM
i know, that's why i was saying have fun!! :bigtu:
cuz i wont be there til saturday. XD

RivetSPOOn
01-16-2007, 04:01 AM
D:! You're fired! No iced rum tea for you!

firedramage
01-16-2007, 12:18 PM
My husband and I will be there. I think my husband volunteer to be sold off. Not sure though.
*with evil thought in mind* mauhahahah

starlet_flower
01-16-2007, 02:05 PM
arr tis I have no Pirate cosplays but I will try and stop by and be part of it...with my charming wench, starlet_flower, that is.

charming wench, huh? oh well, if you insist, i'll come with you then. j/k, you know i'll be happy to come with you.

Suzushichan
01-19-2007, 07:07 PM
i'll be a ninja. lolz....maybe..

well, looks like i'll be there after all. i gots friday off (without even asking for it)

linkluver6
01-19-2007, 09:56 PM
i'll be a ninja. lolz....maybe..

well, looks like i'll be there after all. i gots friday off (without even asking for it)

yah I am going to be a charater from a game no one played

but I am excited
first rum party! woot!

and my friend will be joining us later after work!

Sagara-san
01-21-2007, 07:14 AM
I resent that comment. I resent it very much. One of these nights, you might just wake up with a few kunai in your throat.
And yes, we DO bathe (unlike pirates...)

Will we now? I believe we have some sort of challenge here. Tell you what, if you can beat Susan in an arm wrestling match *coughARMGETSNAPPEDOFFcough* then I'll gives ye a prize.

Maguma
01-21-2007, 11:35 AM
i have a quesiton! does it cost anything to get in?

Suzushichan
01-21-2007, 01:30 PM
nope

Maguma
01-21-2007, 04:22 PM
SWEET i'll be there after the AMV contest :D

FullMetal Tora
01-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Will we now? I believe we have some sort of challenge here. Tell you what, if you can beat Susan in an arm wrestling match *coughARMGETSNAPPEDOFFcough* then I'll gives ye a prize.

*sticks tongue out* Don't wanna!
:toothy:

Aya Frost
01-21-2007, 11:48 PM
I so can beat Susan! The Great Neon Safety Cone Naruto shall be crossdressing as a gypsy, so I shall be there! ...actually i just want the prize... so... I'll do it the ninja way!! SASUKE-TEME!! Help me kay?!

Sagara-san
01-22-2007, 12:31 AM
*sticks tongue out* Don't wanna!
:toothy:

Thats right!

FullMetal Tora
01-22-2007, 01:01 AM
*is to lazy to think of a clever response*

Hazel Chaz
01-22-2007, 02:21 AM
i have a quesiton! does it cost anything to get in?
You have to be a member of the convention. If you haven't registered, it'll be $40 at the door for the whole weekend, or $20 for just Friday.

But no, there's no additional charge the way there is for the Tea Party. (Reason: we're buying food at the hotel's horribly expensive prices for the Gothic Mad Tea Party, while everything for the Rum Party we're bringing in ourselves.)

FullMetal Tora
01-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Ooh, i finally got an outfit for the Rum Party... however, it is sort of like a pirate/gothic lolita.... so since i'm not going to the Mad Tea Party, let's just pretend i'm mixing it into one....well, sort of... not really... *wanders away, confused*

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Ooh, i finally got an outfit for the Rum Party... however, it is sort of like a pirate/gothic lolita.... so since i'm not going to the Mad Tea Party, let's just pretend i'm mixing it into one....well, sort of... not really... *wanders away, confused*

Sasuke-kun, youre always confused!

EccentricShinob
01-23-2007, 12:12 AM
...Rum Party... cant wait... hurst so bad... I am Pirate hear me roar!!!! ...rawr.

Suzushichan
01-23-2007, 03:00 AM
hey! You're that guy that i met at Azinona!! (i think) XD
see u there!

...i'm off to practice my dance. >:D

Meanlilkitty
01-23-2007, 03:55 AM
I had a question about the bellydancing deelewho, do we provide our own music or will the party? And will the music be modern bellydancing (techno-ie) or traditional? I just wanna know what to expect

Suzushichan
01-23-2007, 05:26 AM
lolz. i accedently stabbed myself in my left foot, stepping on a pin cushion, in 4 places practicing my dance...

i'll still do it friday if they let us bring our own cds though. XD

Captain Jack
01-23-2007, 06:00 PM
You can bring your won if you want, but we will have music available.

YamiMegumi
01-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey Capt Jack and Crew, AMV Staff wants to know if 3 or 4 of your crew members can help us setup before the AMVs..Also we wanted to know if you wanted us to promote the Rum Party after the AMVs are done so you and Rum Party can get more enjoyment after all the people from the AMVs go to the Rum Party!

Thanks! Let me know!!

Captain Jack
01-24-2007, 05:31 PM
I'll see if any of my crew is willing to help out. What time will you be setting up?

YamiMegumi
01-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Around 5...I know your setup is at 7..which is the start of the AMV Contest.

Also I wanted to know if you wanted us (AMV) to promote the Rum Party after the AMVs are done so you and Rum Party can get more enjoyment after all the people from the AMVs go to the Rum Party!

Let me know ^_^

BART Boy
01-24-2007, 07:49 PM
48 hours

anyone excited about this party? I'm feelin giggity already! See you all at ALA tomorrow!

Meanlilkitty
01-24-2007, 08:20 PM
I can't freaking wait! Bellydancing! Whoot!

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-24-2007, 09:32 PM
so close.... W00t!!!
*is uber excited*

Suzushichan
01-25-2007, 01:48 AM
O.o Gah!!! katie's gotta' bring me my pirate shirt tomarrow at work!! >:D

Angel Tifa
01-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Hey guys,

My first Rum Party since ALA 06. Meadowknight, AudioSilence and I had a blast this Rum Party. We had fun playing some of the card games and winning coins. I didn't post before the party, but just so ya know, I was the one cosplaying Wallmarket Tifa. The Rum was especially the best I've had ever :D. Also it was great to see ya again Captain Jack ^^.

Lil_Neko-Chan
01-28-2007, 11:32 PM
First full Rum Party and i loved it! Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!

Pretty Sammy
01-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Rum Party was awesome! Games, belly-dancing, and fun! Great event! I'll definitely go again!

Captain Jack
01-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Glad to see you all enjoyed it! Keep an eye out for more Rum Party's!

linkluver6
01-29-2007, 06:51 PM
I am definitely coming to the next one

unfortunately we had issues on friday night
and because we didnt have a hotel room I had to leave early
I was sooooooooooooooooooooo bummed about missing it
because it was supposed to be my first one
but I am definitely getting a hotel next time

FullMetal Tora
01-29-2007, 10:07 PM
Rum Party was FUN!
Unfortunately, i think the setup of some of the clues for the treasure hunt was a bit off (we were missing clues, but i don't think they were stolen, maybe just misplaced...) However, overall it was pretty great! I loved all the games!

Amy Kimiko
01-30-2007, 12:41 AM
I agree. The Rum Party was a lot of fun. I especially enjoyed the games like Liar's Dice. This was my first Rum Party so I was happy that they made it easy for people to win some gold coins.

Sagara-san
02-01-2007, 07:13 PM
I am happy with this Rum Party and am also glad and was very much shocked to have been named Most Valued Pirate for ALA and the beginning of this year. This flask of what once contained the mightiest swill I've ever enjoyed drinking will be treasured and greatly cared for.

Not sure if I made any fans considering my guarding of what coins all would steal or trade to obtain, and though there was much trading for butter rum dum dum pops no thefts were made.

My thanks to the crew whose love and support makes me inspired to be the best pirate my father in Neverland wished for me to be. My thanks our fans if we have any as well as those who attended and enjoyed our outrrrrageous antics.

See y'all next time.

Morgan Smee

Simmaria
02-01-2007, 09:19 PM
that was my famous swill you be drinking out of yer flask

Sagara-san
02-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Yes it was quite a drink. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks dude!