PDA

View Full Version : Music...

Space Invader
08-12-2002, 11:40 PM
I was just curious as to what you guys like to listen to, as far as music goes. I personally am really into techno. I own multiple MP3s and a few CDs, and have attended a Chemical Brothers concert. This coming Saturday I'm going to the Electric Daisy Carnival (in case any of you have ever heard of it). It's sort of like a traveling rave/concert. And Sasha's going to be there! Yay! Ha. Next year I plan (or the year after, depending if my parents will let me or not) to go to the World Electronic Music Festival. My personal favorite types of techno are Happy Hardcore and House. Some of my favorite DJs include DJ Liquid, Sharkey, Hixxy, Chemical Brothers, Scooter, Juno Reactor, DuneRaver, Dune (wow, the name similarity is striking! lol), Force & Styles, Kai Tracid, Voodoo & Serano, Prodigy, and Rammstein. If you like techno, what's yours? What kind of music do you like to listen to? Just curious! :bouncer:

Ayaka
08-13-2002, 12:04 AM
Heheh, you may have to go back a page, but there was a topic about this recently . ^^;

Oshi
08-13-2002, 12:08 AM
Indeed; it was over in the Anime Talk forum.

Space Invader
08-13-2002, 12:12 AM
Ah, I see. Ok. Will do! *salutes*

Ayaka
08-13-2002, 12:26 AM
Nope. That one's about anime music. There's one in here that's about music in general.