PDA

View Full Version : Make your own Silicon Falsies

yasafusa
03-24-2003, 02:35 AM
Get silicone!
It takes a little talent and/or patients (HOWEVER the're slash resistantant and pop-proof)!! Make some boobs by molding some art clay/ playdough or a similar substance(something moldable, but not too soft) on your chest. And attach some sort of handle to back(for removing from mold later)
**I've done some more experementing: that oil based clay works great for this**

(NOTE: be careful where and when you do this... getting busted would suck)... so I'm told :P

Anyway, once you're happy with your jahoobies; Make a latex mold for plaster of paris... take latex rubber "Mold Maker" and make the molds(you can buy it at most hobby/craft shops).

Now take the rubber off of the clay and cut a whole big enough in a shoe box to fit the latex mold and tape the edges to the box.. if youre making asymetrical breasts (left and right) use a seperate box for each one. You want to keep the wieght down.

Once done with the molds, fill with plaster of paris(these will be resistant to heat and non-denting :) Leave plaster in mold about two hours.

UPDATE**** USES LESS WAX,
BALANCE THE BREASTS ON A TOILET PAPER ROLLS CHEST SIDE DOWN OR SIMILAR ON A PIE PAN... THEN POUR WAX OVER IT WITH A SMALL SCOOP( THIS TAKES A WHILE, YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN LAYERS), THIS WILL BE THE MOST ACCURATE REPLICA, DUE TO LOWER HEAT APPLIED TO THE ORIGINAL. ONCE YOU HAVE ABOUT A 1/2 INCH OF WAX BUILD UP, TAKE THE BREASTS AND PUT THEM IN ROOM TEMPERATRE WATER.. ONCE THIS IS DONE, TRIM UP THE EDGES, SO YOU CAN PULL OUT THE ORIGINAL. NOW TAKE CLAY AND MAKE A BASE SO THE MOLD CAN SIT LIKE A BOWL...

Now here's the part I think will be the hardest (excuse the pun!)

Find a silocone that has the softness you want, try to use something thats used more for sealing than adhesion...
(Liquid Nails is not recommended.... well, lets just say those nips can put eyes out!)
**I FOUND SOME LIQUID LATEX AT THE LOCAL CRAFT SHOP!!! THIS TAKES A WHILE TO DRY, YOU HAVE TO DO IT IN LAYERS; BUT THE RESULTS ARE EXCELLENT!
(IT TOOK ABOUT 20 BUCKS WORTH FOR MY D CUPS)

Now the costs!!!

- 4 pounds of art oil based clay... $15.80
- 48 oz of Liquid Latex... $32.00
- 2 pound of parafin wax... $10.00
- 1 D cup under wire bra... $07.95

The nicest set of fake jahoobies outside of baywatch... PRICELESS

I used to make fake hands and arms for my Halloween costumes!
However the most recent "mammary experement" was a challange... I had no 3D model. :)
-yasafusa

yasafusa
03-24-2003, 02:46 AM
Substitue the breasts with a guys pecks! its a larger clump of clay, but it will work!

Use the fake recipe above, but alter with these:

make the MALE chest (over your own breasts)

put chest in big enough box (facing up)

fill box with wax(support under chest with tissue)

remove clay chest after wax hardens

fill back of chest with wax(this should look like your chest when done)

fill the mold with silicone, then very carfully place your chest mold in the silicone.

*NOTE: Make sure the chest isn't too thick!!! or you'll look like HE-MAN!

-yasafusa

Kas
03-24-2003, 12:51 PM
This sounds expensive but thanks for the info. ^.^

RichAyanami
03-24-2003, 06:11 PM
It's a bit elaborate for what I'm going for right now... but that post in itself was interesting enough to read! hehe

engrish
03-24-2003, 07:22 PM
interesting. It's nice to know I'm not the only one here who has experimented with molding and casting. There's another alternative and this is for people with really deep pockets. Make your "jahoobies" out of solid silicone soft castings. Since it's solid you never have to worry about a silicone leak unlike those actresses on "Baywatch" *cough cough*

btw this is the BEST website that I have found if you're into molding and casting.