-KH= Kingdom Hearts...Get it?-
~!!UPDATE ON WHAT EXACTALLY THIS THING IS!!~
WHAT?!?: A Very Merry Anime KHristmas *December 2006 DINNER GATHERING*
WHEN?!?: The Date is Set to December 16th 2006 TIME WILL BE FIGURED OUT SOON
HOW?!? *much?*- Entrey Fee *You pay for your meal, that's it!*
WHERE?!?: THE VENUE IS BEING ARRANGED/FOUND
WHY?!?: Just because
~!!ACTIVITIES UPDATE!!~
Openning Ceremonies! *nothing big, just a "Hi everyone yeah, this is the December Gathering..blah blah blah...*
DINNER AND CHAT!- erm... well...not at the same time...
SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE *Maximum Gift Value $20USD* *This is for everyone to get to go home with something. So all whom attend pick out some cute anime gifts and bring them to exchange ^_^*

WHOM?!? *Is scheduling it?*: AkuseruRokusesu, and IchigoGami

~!!UPDATES ON ATTENDEES!!~
PEOPLE POSSIBLY COMING?!?: This will be the list that I will modify when people think they can attend, I will put a Key to the Terms such as.

DG= Definately Going
NG= Not Going
Pending...= Hasn't Announced standing yet

Example
IchigoGami=DG
AkuseruRokusesu=DG
Erisaka= Pending...
Teoka= Pending...

Lumasnati
11-01-2006, 12:40 PM
^^;; I'm planning it so of course I'll be there.

Place: I'm already looking at a place. Somewhere in Woodbridge that is VERY easy to get to. -smile- It's only 3 minutes from a VRE stop and 20 minutes from the Metro. My house is also only 20 minutes from the metro and is anyone wants, they can park there and I can shuttle people over. -nod-

UNFORTUNATELY, this is going to be a FAIRLY limited get together because the place intended is small and will only have two floors avalible to us. ^^;; Both of which are fairly small. So, I will begin by asking for those who plan to attend to speak up before December 1st. I need to make arrangements by them to see if we can make it bigger. ^--^

Also, if you attend, we ask that you bring a dish with you. Like.. Mashed Pots, or Corn, or something. And please, tell us what it is so we don't have doubles. ^__^

The theme is: Have a Very Merry Anime Christmas

[Pray for snow. XD]

Ichigogami
11-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Why not a Very Wonderful Winter... unless it's just Christmas in the commercial sense of the word

and...

Mashed Pots?? X3

Lumasnati
11-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Yus. Fear the mashed pots. XDD

Mashed Nado's. XD Mashed Naders. Mashed Potatos. XD

Ichigogami
11-01-2006, 08:13 PM
So where is this place of slightly known origin?

Lumasnati
11-01-2006, 08:21 PM
It is in Woodbridge. Up the street from my house at my friend Ashley's house. She's wanted to host a cosparty of some sort and I asked her about it and she'd be happy to have it. Just as long as we sorta... limit it a bit... LOL.

Ichigogami
11-01-2006, 08:23 PM
even with 3 cosplayers there is gonna be 20 cosplayers worth of noise!

Lumasnati
11-01-2006, 08:27 PM
LOL. XD Nah. If anything, I'll try to see if my parents can cave and let me have a small gathering at my place. ^^;; If not, then Gai...?

Ichigogami
11-01-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm just taunting the poor little Axel, no if the cosplayers are good then it should be fine to have it at your friends if it's alright with her and her parents and everything, have her get on the site or get a name so that she's included into the convo.

Lumasnati
11-01-2006, 08:48 PM
She lives with her hubby. <3 Everyone tease the little Axel. I'll try to get her on here, if not, then I'll act as a medium between us.

Ichigogami
11-01-2006, 08:53 PM
good idea!
Sorry for confusing your friend to still be in highschool, I'm still in highschool so it's a "Highschool age" complex

erisaka
11-02-2006, 08:37 PM
if you guys need any help i'm here so just ask
kay?

Lumasnati
11-02-2006, 08:51 PM
LOL. Most of my friends are in college. -giggles- Oh! YES! Friends helping is always wonderful!

Ichigogami
11-13-2006, 09:43 AM
soooo... what's the address or has it been confirmed yet?...

Ichigogami
11-21-2006, 10:49 PM
Kay everyone, I'm gonna talk to Ren tomorrow about Activities and we should have them up soon! Thankyou for bearing with us and I believe the price will end up being 5 dollars, to cover expenses

teoka
11-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Wow, sounds interesting! I'll consider it. *nods*

Lumasnati
11-23-2006, 04:14 PM
Okay. I do have a problem. We can have a party over at my friend's place.. HOWEVER... She would feel better about having it on the 15th.. A Friday... And I am nervous about that since 1. It's a FRIDAY and people may still be in school. Umm... -thinks- I may ask Guy if we can host it at his place again. ^^;; He's got lots of room.

Ichigogami
11-23-2006, 05:56 PM
hmm.. yeah that would be a problem for me as well, since, sorry to say... Still a highschool girl!! Sooo we'll have to talk to Rick...

Ichigogami
11-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Updates Have Been Put On The First Page!!

Ichigogami
11-25-2006, 12:34 AM
More Updates...

~!!THANKYOU BAGU-SAN FOR THE GREAT IDEA!!~

Lumasnati
11-27-2006, 08:24 AM
OKAY!!

We have a new idea! A cosplay dinner on Saturday Night. the 16th. We need to decide a place so I can call ahead and reserve it. It's gotta be somewhere big enough to fit everyone and somewhere everyone knows.

I was thinking cheesecake factory up in Fair Oaks Shopping Center. [AKA, Fair Oaks Mall.]

ErinTheHalfABee
11-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Woodbridge you say...I live in Lorton. Hmmms, I'll have to see what's going on for me in the month of December!!

*edit* reading back on all the posts, I wouldn't be able to make it because I OMG graduate from college that weekend (*finally*). It sounds fun though, and if it works out and a lot of people attend, it could possibly be a monthly thing! (or is it already, and I am just out of the loop o_o)