PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Shougi!!

kira_elric
11-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey everybody we're getting close *fangirl squee* So I was wondering. I'm entering Cosplay Shougi as Kyou Sohma, I was wondering if anyone else was, an d if so as who?

Tabby Catty
11-05-2006, 04:52 PM
I did! I was Kagari from pokemon (the red girl with the devil cloak) My first attack I did was a fire blast and then my berry juice eye sting.

Too bad I didn't get to do my death scene I was supposed to say stuff about her crush Ruby and falling to her knees returning ninetales I'm already practicing my acts for next year.

Raiji Magiwind
11-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Ah so you was the poor tragic little Kyo that all the fangirls where squeeing over when you was being killed...

I was the one who played as one of the Silver Generals, who got ta kill off Edward Elric (Well actually he ran away...:P) and there teacher during the game. I was the person dressed up as the Bankai/Hollow Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.

Tabby Catty
02-17-2007, 12:04 PM
I think I talked to you before the game started!

I'm so embarassed because I kind of spaced out and everyone was screaming "Kagari!!! Come on Kagari move!!!!" and then some guy came up and tapped me and the shoulder and told me to go and attack this one Itachi. Itachi was like "Finally she noticed me!" and then pretended to be in pain.

After that I was out of commission for a long time.

I felt bad for that Kiba who didn't move a single space!