PDA

View Full Version : KH/ff photoshoot

Hiro_01
11-04-2006, 02:57 PM
hey guys this is i think one of the first ever combind KH/FF photoshoots that's going to aper in CT con this year i hope: it could also turn into a gauthering if you want it to be:

The day could be Saturday out in back if the weathers nice enough

we could have more then one character or even three or four:

here's the list(From what i know cosplay wize)

Sora:
Riku:Jenna_Chan621
Kairi:
Roxes:Hiro_01,
Axel:
Cloud:
Tifa:
Aries:
Squall:
Sephethorth:
Garnet:new age jesus

i forgot i think some of these roles are taken from the ps fourm guys sence we dont really get a photoshoot i'll make this part of our photoshoot and anyone who wants to join, has to be game though.

New Age Jesus
11-05-2006, 07:27 PM
I'll have both my Aerith and my Garnet dress for Ctcon, I'll probably show up in my Garnet dress though, and my friend will have her wedding Yuna Dress.

Hiro_01
11-05-2006, 07:33 PM
I forgot about GArnet! i loved her! ok 'll add you and your frined down? any others?

ashensunset
11-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Don't forget the Advent Children characters!

Kadaj etc.

Hiro_01
11-06-2006, 02:00 PM
those are included as well: do you want me to add you as Kadaj?

Jenna_Chan621
11-23-2006, 09:30 PM
it's up to the ppl i go with...but most likely i'm your kh1 riku

Hiro_01
11-24-2006, 12:13 PM
kool great, all though i might be hosting for host club this con though depending on if i get some host clubers

Capt_Lucifer
11-25-2006, 02:30 PM
If I'm going and if you're still doing it, I'll be going as Kadaj. It just depends on my money situation and whether or not my family spontaneously comes up with some vacation... which they do that sometimes lol

Hiro_01
11-25-2006, 10:15 PM
okey doke. I would like an Axel too but i'll put you down as Kadaj

eternalglade
12-05-2006, 10:40 PM
I may be going to Connecticon. Not quite sure yet, but if I do I'll be bringing a KH2 Kairi (the pink dress) and a Dagger (orange bodysuit). I'll probably wear my Dagger for the photoshoot though. :)

Hiro_01
12-07-2006, 07:36 PM
K!! And i'm not sure, but sounds like people want to do it, and i can always drag the ps troup to the photoshoot too, that is if i get my costume done in time, i should be able to work on that on Desember vaca

SohjiroX
12-26-2006, 11:37 AM
If i'm lucky i'll have Zexion and Roxas. I'll probly have other outfits from KH though on the side incase of doubles since I like to not cosplay doubles and with the org. jacket, all i need is a wig and there weapon and i'm good to go.

Hiro_01
01-15-2007, 10:42 AM
i'm about 20% into my costume now sence i have the black hoodie. all i need to do is make the keyblade and that's it

So Sohjiro whitch would it be Roxes or Zexion or should i put you down for both?

XxKoishiiXx
01-16-2007, 08:35 PM
I'll be cosplaying as Kairi from KH2 (my first cosplay but my cousin has before and she's helping me) My cousin is cosplaying as Namine one day (Winry from FMA another) and possibly Yazoo or Kadaj as well.

Hiro_01
01-20-2007, 06:19 PM
eh tomany people to keep track of 0-0

Yuki Eiri
01-27-2007, 01:35 PM
I think maybe the KH and FF shoot should be separate this year. Just my opinion. KH usually gets a photo shoot of their own anyway... Should maybe let Final Fantasy have their own too. [Even if they have final fantasy characters in it, it's still not Final Fantasy in my opinion... Not that there's anything wrong with KH.]

Hiro_01
01-27-2007, 11:59 PM
no it's a cross over or supposed to be i guss-but i dont know what i'm going to do with it i have way to many people and characters to keep track of for anime boston so that might make sence for that one, maybe if we have less characters here but equal amount of both kh and final fantasy characters then i thought it might be a good idea to have a combined photoshoot, this was just a cross over i dea i had, the ff characters can have their own photoshoot after or before and then meet up with us-or what ever it was just an idea- i had in mind-none of my ideas work anyway so who knows how it'll role we have about seven months to figure it out.