PDA

View Full Version : **Meow** =^.^=

BabySnowLeopard
08-13-2002, 02:35 AM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii XD Ok so I was *finally* un-lazy enough to register an account *ducks* ~~~XD
And I'm also working on my website... tho sadly... not the cosplay part yet ^_^' it's a huge mess
got meself an LJ too for those of you interested XD (babysnowleopard)

so... how's it goin? XD Anything interesting going on around here? =D

**CHU**
~Kie

Michi
08-13-2002, 02:52 AM
KIE!!!!!!!! *pouncetackleattack*

Hi. :D

Yggdrasil Pie
08-13-2002, 10:40 AM
Welcome Welcome! I'm Koko, nice to meet ya!!
*Gives blue origami flower*

Neon Genocide
08-13-2002, 11:39 AM
welcome babysnowleopard...........

KuroBara
08-13-2002, 11:58 AM
Hello, welcome!

Yuna
08-13-2002, 02:41 PM
WAI~~~ It's Chuuuuu-ing Kie! XD Cool that you're here ^_^ Get Lily here yo! >D

Ina
08-13-2002, 03:36 PM
ello!!! welcome to the boards!!! *gives her pocky*

FlameSniperRei
08-13-2002, 03:53 PM
*waves at Kie* ^.^ hiyo!

Lillyxandra
08-14-2002, 12:49 AM
Hello^_^ *gives a cupcake*

BabySnowLeopard
08-14-2002, 04:38 AM
=O =O =O
Oh my gosh, you guys are gonna make me FAT! p^o^q
"Chub! Chub! Chub chub chub! Summer party~!"
............ oh wait, that's not how it goes! =O
**CHU** ^_~

Hrm... I dunno, I don't think even I could get Paffles to post on here XD She doesn't do much of that kinda stuff. But I got her a LJ! ... err, I mean, I got her cat a LJ *nods* Yup.

~Kie

Celine
08-14-2002, 10:06 AM
Hi!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you've registered here! I've been trying to find you and your sister online for months, seriously. Welcome!! ^_^

Nadeshiko
08-14-2002, 12:30 PM
Happy Smile Hello! ^_^

I remember seeing you at Comic Con. I forgot what I wore when I met you. ^^;; It was Saturday and I was with Karrie and we were in the dealer's room.

Or do you remember Saturday evening when a sleep deprived Asian really wuved your fur coat? ^^; (no really, I thought it was a nice coat ^^;;;) Yeah, that's me allright.

Welcome to the board! *glompity glomp* ^_^

BabySnowLeopard
08-14-2002, 05:11 PM
Hi!! For months??? O_o Seriously? *lol* Well ever since our site went down about a year ago, we haven't had much net presence... I'm pretty lazy about updating ACP too. Hey your sister found our message board tho XD didn't she tell you? LOL!
Aww I wish I could've talked to you guys some at AX =O Next time! You must go to Fanime! ... or... or... Ani-Magic! Yeah! *nods* XD

Eeee Victoria ^___^ Don't worry I remember ya! I remember you from... err... whenever it was I met you, I don't remember O_o I think it was Ani-Magic 2K when you were one of Gary's cheer -- oh um, I mean that thing that never happened, kinda like how MSII never happened. -- I mean...! :p hehe
^_~
*pets her fur coat* =D Thanks! LOL I got a lot of compliments wearing that coat ^_^''' I love that thing, it's so fuzzy and warm :)

~Kie

Ranma Saotome
08-15-2002, 01:42 PM
Welcome... BTW, we're all lazy! :p

FlameSniperRei
08-15-2002, 06:56 PM
*pokes Kie* Twin-powah!!!!!!! :)

BabySnowLeopard
08-15-2002, 11:40 PM
Absolutely!!
=D =D =D

Twin Cospower.... UNITE!! *does glowy magic spell*
O_O'

Hey when are you guys going to do a twin costume?? XD Not that... you guys look that much alike O_o; but hey! Ya never know, it could work XD
You need to do Nurse Joys! XD XD XD

~Kie

LiL QoH
08-16-2002, 01:38 AM
helloo ^_^

Ayaka
08-16-2002, 02:14 AM
Ack! I never greeted you! Gomenasai, sometimes I miss threads. ^^;;;; So . . . WELCOME! You get extra Pocky cause I'm late. *gives lots of Pocky*

Phavorianne
08-20-2002, 03:49 AM
Muahaha!! And you thought you couldn't get me to post here!

But er... it's been so long since I registered, I'd forgotten my password -__-;;;;;;;;;;;;;; and I couldn't guess it either... heeheehee
Hi everybody! If you don't already know me, I'm the other Baby Neko Twin.

~Yie =^.^=

Ayaka
08-20-2002, 10:48 AM
You could have your own thread, you know. ^^

Anyway, hello! I'm feeling generous today, so you get Welcome Choco Mushrooms instead of just Pocky. ^^

Ranma Saotome
08-20-2002, 01:32 PM
Aren't you so sweet Ayaka! :) *pinches her cheeks*

RealizeDOP
08-20-2002, 08:19 PM
MWAHAHAH!!!! *.* YAYY!!!!! They are Here!!!! **Shakes butt*** O.O I'm so happy I met you guys at AX >< I'll be back next year!

Ayaka
08-20-2002, 09:07 PM
*bonks Ranma with squeaky mallet*

(And yes, I fear this is how I got my post count; making deeply insightful posts like this one. ^^;;;;)

Phavorianne
08-22-2002, 04:35 PM
Ah, Carolina! Yay! Glad to hear you're coming back to AX next year! =^.^=

BabySnowLeopard
08-23-2002, 02:47 AM
Ya GOOF!
Nah, ya don't need a new thread unless yer new.... XD *snickles*

Eee Carolina! OMG!! Tiff and I were totally like... Who is this Asian girl who seems to know who we-- OH! *duh* ^_^''' I didn't recognize you at first! And I never saw you in any costumes =O .... next year XD hehe

~Kie

Ranma Saotome
08-23-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Ayaka
*bonks Ranma with squeaky mallet*

(And yes, I fear this is how I got my post count; making deeply insightful posts like this one. ^^;;;;)

OW! :p

RealizeDOP
08-26-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by BabySnowLeopard
Ya GOOF!
Nah, ya don't need a new thread unless yer new.... XD *snickles*

Eee Carolina! OMG!! Tiff and I were totally like... Who is this Asian girl who seems to know who we-- OH! *duh* ^_^''' I didn't recognize you at first! And I never saw you in any costumes =O .... next year XD hehe

~Kie

*.* ***Sweatdrop***

Yesh >< I was like.... "Oh my gosh *.* It's Tiff, and Kie, and Lily *.* Meep! What to say what to say!!!" >< Next year we can try this whole introduction and stuff again, hahaha ><

Pooka
08-28-2002, 04:47 AM
Konnichiwa!!! I just thought I'd put my first post up here.
Yes,yes,yes I'm a newbie to this site so don't be so hard on me.
........"SWOOSH!!!!"........................... {{{{ooo (._.)
Anyway, I have NEVER ever been to a anime convention I had the chance to go to one like back in 1999 animeExpo BUT due to my funds back then was enough to travel with my anime members as I had wished. I was with JAOC (Japanese anime of Olympic College) back in '95 we would all get together and have Raffles and have many Okatu artists and trading.
I sure miss those times, BUT me and my husband are planning to be station in San Diego(For 3yrs)I use to live there so i already know my way around and have seen the out side view of the convention and I really want to make it to Expo2003 It would be so wonderful and for me to inter act with many talented Cosplay.
I have a pen pal for the longest I only know how to sew pillows BUT I can't get as good as to making Costumes like "Nezumi"
If anyone would like to checl out her site just e-mail me and I tell you how to get there.
WELL, I hope I have said enough
Ja Ne