PDA

View Full Version : Finally Aoshi has come to the Board

Aoshi Shinomori
08-13-2002, 04:09 AM
Hi I'm new to the board.. i have browsed it before to check out pics but i finally registered. I might know some or seem some of u at cons before. Ive been to Fanime, Anime Expo and Ani-magic. Well hope to meet some people soon.

Nietsche
08-13-2002, 07:19 AM
welcome! enjoy some sun dried orange peel...very good for you! ^^
and here are some blue origami flowers that i pilfered from koko's infinite collection...

Yggdrasil Pie
08-13-2002, 11:39 AM
^^;;;

Welcome! I'm Koko, nice to meet you...

Er...*Gives him more blue origami flowers* :crylaugh:

Neon Genocide
08-13-2002, 12:42 PM
welcome aoshi....

Aoshi Shinomori
08-13-2002, 03:28 PM
thanks.. are any of you from the east or west coast? I might have seen u if u have been to west coast cons.

Ina
08-13-2002, 04:32 PM
ello aoshi!!! love your icon *o* well, i'm from the west coast too ^^

hope to see ya at the RK gathering at ani-magic ^-^

Aoshi Shinomori
08-13-2002, 05:07 PM
oh thanks heh .. he looks evil when he smiles with blood. how did u know i was going to the rk gathering at animagic? will u be there? and as who?

Ina
08-13-2002, 05:24 PM
i posted at ani-magic's board that i was going, i'll be going as Misao ^_^ i went to the rk gathering at AX just to take pictures, that sure is a pretty big gathering, hope it get's bigger at Ani-magic

Aoshi Shinomori
08-13-2002, 05:55 PM
yeah we planned to make it to the rk gathering but we didnt make it. we were like 10 seconds too late.. no butt bow aoshi in the pic. So did u cosplay at AX? i might have seen u probably.. oh so your going to animagic as Misao.. cool.. * slowly walks away.. * heh

Ina
08-13-2002, 07:24 PM
no i didn't *is so ashamed* i regreted it, but my chii costume wasn't done, all i need was the wig and ears, so yeah T_T

Ayaka
08-13-2002, 11:56 PM
Oh, hey, 'tis AX board Aoshi. ^^ Welcome to the board! *gives welcome Pocky*

Aoshi Shinomori
08-14-2002, 01:55 AM
oh cool i want to see your chii costume. yeah its the AX board Aoshi heh ohh Pocky.. is this the AX board Miss Ayaka?

Nyoko
08-14-2002, 01:30 PM
HELLO *Gives Plushes* Im Nyoko.

Well anyway wellcome! I dont live on the west cost, I on the east cost... so I most likely neaver seen/meet you...

Ina
08-14-2002, 01:45 PM
thanks, ^^ it's the one when chii frist meets dark chii (vol.2) X333

Aoshi Shinomori
08-14-2002, 03:48 PM
well i plan to go to an east coast con soon. I wanted to go to Ohiyao con. Right now im thinking of a new costume to do..

Ayaka
08-14-2002, 05:56 PM
*pokes Aoshi with stick* Okay, I should have said "the Cosplay.com Board" . . . or something . . . I also probably should have poked you with a radish (digital one, I mean) . . . wow . . . I'm so tired . . . @_@

COME TO ANIME CENTRAL *tries to use mind control*

Nyoko
08-14-2002, 10:12 PM
OR KATSUCON!!!! WE NEED KENSHIN COSPLAYERS!!!! (I am going as kenshin to katsucon..........ok.......I am going away now...)

Ayaka
08-14-2002, 10:52 PM
Yeah, Katsucon would work too, I'll be at that. ^^ lol. *wonders if she should break out the Kaoru costume again for purposes of glomping Nyoko*

Nyoko
08-15-2002, 02:21 AM
Glomping....*gulp*...er...um....well... :thumbsup:

Aoshi Shinomori
08-15-2002, 02:53 AM
my friend is staff at Anime Central. noo not that bloody radish.. u know how many times i had to practice getting hit by that? and during the Masquerade we didnt hear our cue which was sword fighting sounds and we like messed up and it looked like i just tripped instead of being hit heh. we all signed the radish and gave it to Watsuki.. he said he was honored to recieve such a gift heh I'll never forget that moment. hmm when u say Kenshin cosplayers does that mean me? cuz i cosplay as Aoshi heh

Nyoko
08-15-2002, 12:46 PM
Ya whe have:
kenshin (me ^.^x)
Maby a Saitou (if he can go)
Maby a Megumi (if she wants to)
Maby a Sanosuke (if he can go)
Yahiko
Misao
Kaoru
Maby Tomoe (if she can make the costume)

and if you go:
Aoshi

Ayaka
08-15-2002, 03:05 PM
lol come on, Nyoko, I didn't get to glomp ANY of the Kenshins at AX. Ah never mind, I'll just keep my eyes open for your group so I can take many pictures of you. ^^

Actually, from my angle, it looked like you were getting hit, lol. Well, I was cheering for you guys, couldn't believe it at closing ceremonies when Watsuki had your radish. Ah, reminds me how much I wish I'd gotten an autograph . . . oh well.

Nyoko
08-15-2002, 04:21 PM
no matter what I am going to get glomped....so why not...

Aoshi Shinomori
08-16-2002, 03:30 AM
lol yeah but when we saw it, it looked like kenshin tripped me and i fell and died lol aww thanks heh i didnt think we would get alot of crowd pop. I felt good cuz we made people laugh, even if we didnt win anything. yeah after the open autograph session we gave it to him and he carried around all the time heh >< we missed closing ceremonies.. i wish we were there cuz i heard he wanted to thank the fans that gave him that radish heh but i dont know what he said cuz i wasnt there. oh i have a kenshin group.. u can glomp our kenshin anytime heh

Nyoko
08-16-2002, 12:14 PM
:D ya I wish I could of saw that!

Ayaka: you can glomp me...its ok just got to make sure that Kaoru is away... when Kaoru's away the kenshin will play.... :p

well if anyone goes as a kenshin character, come looking for me K?

Ayaka
08-16-2002, 12:55 PM
Ack . . . let me try to remember what he said . . . I didn't know you weren't there! He said something about how cool it was meeting all the fans, how surprised he was how many cosplayers there were. He said something about people giving him gifts, and then said the best one he'd been given was the radish, and they signed it (he holds up the radish, lots of laughs and some cheering). But, he says, he doesn't know how he's going to get it back to Japan . . . he was waving the radish around a lot too. I think that's what he said, lol, my memory's not fantastic.

Yeah, Nyoko, but is your Kaoru a kendo uniform one? I'm armed and dangerous Kaoru. XD

Nyoko
08-16-2002, 01:13 PM
Nope... Well if you do that we can always use a kendo Kaoru...have to go buy another chain for my coller.... that makes 4.....

Ayaka
08-16-2002, 01:33 PM
I already have the costume, so aside from the shinai it'd be easy to bring. And I'm gonna have to ship a sword from another costume anyway, so I can just stick it in there. ^^

DUDE. Do you actually *have* a collar? I've been wondering why no Kenshin cosplayer has ever had the guts to do that, lol.

Nyoko
08-16-2002, 01:41 PM
Actully I do...... two one for my Inu Yasha (spicked dog coller)one and one for my Kenshin (kinda like a dog coller)

Ayaka
08-16-2002, 01:52 PM
That's awesome lol ^____^

Nyoko
08-16-2002, 01:58 PM
ya so if you do go as kendo Kaoru I have to get another chain for it. (all who have a chain: Megumi, Kaoru, Tomoe, and you Kaoru)

Ayaka
08-16-2002, 02:35 PM
I'd ask what day you're gonna be doing it . . . but, you know, I'm only in two groups, and the con's three days. ^^ So yeah, I'd like to join in!

Nyoko
08-16-2002, 02:53 PM
going for all three days as kenshin.

Aoshi Shinomori
08-16-2002, 03:22 PM
our kenshin has a collar heh wow thats so cool he said that. There are some people who posted his pictures online, but he didnt want them to be posted online. We took pics with him but he asked us not to put it online. Yeah i was there.. I was the Aoshi in the skit. I found a real life double kodachis.. but they are like.. gasp.. 500 bucks!!!

Ayaka
08-16-2002, 03:33 PM
Yeah . . . I respect his wishes, but still . . . I wanna show my pic with him to as many people as possible. I wonder if it would be okay if I edited one of his self-portraits over it? Eh, better not to mess with it. Your all's skit was my fave thing in the masq, very nearly; sorry, but Saitou Hajime doing the funky chicken in that other skit won out. ^^;

$500? OUCH. 9_9

Nyoko
08-17-2002, 12:17 AM
$500 o.O holy flying pancakes!!!! er...I can get one made for free.... sometimes it helps to have conections.....

Aoshi Shinomori
08-17-2002, 02:23 AM
hey if u have any connections to get a double kodachi made hook me up.. heh that sano dancing was my friend. He liked our skit too. i have pics of us backstage like doing fighting poses. i think u can show people pics with watsuki if his face was edited with his self portrait. Do u have a pic? I'd like to see. I had alot of fun doing that skit.. and we might do a kenshin skit at Animagic.. there will be a big kenshin gathering there too. I missed the one at AX.. ><

Nyoko
08-17-2002, 02:32 AM
Ya I get the guy to do alot of my cosplay wepons, and he makes real wepons as well... I will ask him about making one for you.

Ayaka
08-17-2002, 02:57 AM
D'OH!! *bangs head on wall* Sano. Good god. In what dusty corner have I left my brain? =_=;;;; Can I blame the .hack//SIGN OST cause it's freaky? Or it may be that combined with reading entire volumes of Angel Sanctuary in one sitting . . .

Anyway. I deleted the Watsuki pic from my server. But I could email it to you? I'd like to see yours, actually. (Heheh wonder if he looks as scared as in mine. ^^)

Aoshi Shinomori
08-17-2002, 01:15 PM
yeah that will be cool. that will be cool if he could make like reall looking props or i guess a real one. i would like to take out the swords and pose with them during pics so i guess they would have to be unsharpen.. here is a link to the double kodachis i wanted. they have the length and everything

http://www.n-p-s.net/kotati03.htm

Sure you can send it to me.. I'll send u some of mine with him. I mean we arent posting them online, but we can share them heh
u can send it to aoshi_sama_shinomori@yahoo.com

Nyoko
08-20-2002, 03:28 AM
got it next time I talk to him I will ask, K?

Aoshi Shinomori
08-20-2002, 05:48 PM
cool thanks.. u know what happened.. my cpu accidently got formatted.. i got a new hard drive. and formatted the wrong drive.. so i lost.. everything.. grr

Nyoko
08-21-2002, 02:51 AM
That happend to me abit ago, I lost ALL my pics 2,000 anime pics gone, half I can never get back.... it was a very sad day, so tramatic...

Aoshi Shinomori
08-21-2002, 03:44 AM
yeah.. i lost everything.. they were like both by the same manufacture.. and i thought the one i formatted was the right one.. dang it.. i guess thast what i get for being lazy and not backing it up.

Nyoko
08-21-2002, 12:45 PM
ya same goes for me... we can go be morrons togeter....

Aoshi Shinomori
08-21-2002, 01:32 PM
Yeah.. well its a lesson learned.. back up everything before you toy with it.. I was sooo mad.. and still is too.

Nyoko
08-22-2002, 09:34 PM
Aoshi need a hug?? I can get Misao to hug you :D .... :devil: (Im on the phone with her right now, which reminds me *begs* PLEASE COME TO THE KATSUCON!! PLEASE!! oh and Tomoe will give you Fudge.... for real....no joke...

Aoshi Shinomori
08-24-2002, 02:44 PM
Aoshi.. hug?.. hmm.. Misao to hug me.. heh at Anime Expo.. there was this misao that ran across the hallway and flew and glomped me from behind.. i tumbled over on my friend. Katsucon.. hmm.. where and when is that?.. oh Fudge..

Nyoko
08-26-2002, 06:42 PM
http://katsucon.org/

Yes Fudge, and lots of it! and we will keep Misao away if you come dont worry ^-^

Nyoko
08-31-2002, 08:42 AM
Ok I saw the guy yesterday, I asked him and he said he will make it for ya!

Aoshi Shinomori
08-31-2002, 06:16 PM
Oh for reals? do u know how much it would cost and the specs of it?.. i dunno if it should be a real sword or not.. its just for cosplaying purposes.. cuz the real one is like 550 bucks .. too much for my blood heh. I"m at a cosplay block now.. i dont know what costume to do next..

Nyoko
08-31-2002, 06:43 PM
I dont think it will cost anything for you. and real or not is up to you.

And can you come to katsu?? PLEASE SAY YES! FUDGE!!!

Aoshi Shinomori
09-01-2002, 03:45 AM
wow that will be totally awesome.. college is starting up again.. so there goes all my money.. well id like for it to look real.. but i would also like to whip it out for photo ops heh so u really want me to go to katsu con? have u seen my pics yet? lets just say.. im thinking about going.. how much is registration?

Nyoko
09-01-2002, 11:10 AM
It depents, I think it was like 45-50 at the door but I cant remeder the prereg prices...

He makes wepons look VERY real, he sead that he got stoped at conventions for his wepons, He is making me mine to ^-^

Aoshi Shinomori
09-01-2002, 09:39 PM
oh ok.. and its on february.. well i dont know anyone going.. except you. I'll see what i can do.. cool he makes them look real? what materials does he use for the blade?.. did u show him the pics of the double kodachis? what weapon is he making you?

Nyoko
09-02-2002, 01:15 AM
Ya I did show him the pic, he said it looked cool and he really wanted to make it, he makes them out of wood actully... really well made!
He is makeing me a sakabato

Aoshi Shinomori
09-02-2002, 01:46 PM
Oh sakabatou .. so you are going as kenshin?.. hmm.. yeah i showed everyone that pic and they were like cool.. then i told them the price and they said " ouch".. If i go to katsu con.. maybe I shall confront you.. I usually confront every kenshin i see at the cons i go to heh..

Nyoko
09-02-2002, 05:38 PM
Ya I am... If you come I will exsept your challange.
~~

oh by the way I found this
Aoshi Shinomoris movies:
Gususen Kenbu: Skill Flash Sword Dance
Goku Juji: 5-Air Cross
Kai Ten Kenbu: Spinning Sword Dance
Kodachi Nito Ryu, On Myo Kuza: Double Short Sword Flow, Graceful Air Crush
Kodachi Nito Ryu, On Myo Hatsushi: Double Short Sword Flow, Graceful Firing Death
Kai Ten Kenbu Loku Len: Spinning Sword Dance 6 Connecting Hits

I found all that here: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/2572/sword.html

oh and here (its a RK test) http://liquid2k.com/kasshin/quiz.htm some of the awnsers are funny. I took it and got Kenshin, ^-^ hum I wonder... ^-^x hehe

Aoshi Shinomori
09-03-2002, 01:29 PM
yeah heh.. but are u sure he will do it for free? Usually they charge for material and stuff. I talked to a friend of mine who did my Li sword and he said it probably would cost about 500 to make that sword. heh yeah i like Aoshi's move. its very stylish and elegant. lol.. Graceful. so who is your Misao?. is she violent?

Mei Lan Chang
09-03-2002, 07:10 PM
West coast cosplay pride right here baby! *laid back surfer voice*
I will be headin out to Animagic too.

Nyoko
09-03-2002, 10:56 PM
Ya he will do it for free, he ows my dad a fave. and he is a friend of my dads. ^-^ it helps to have conectioncs...

Hum... my Misao is maby a bit violent by falt ~.~ maby a bit more then that... and vary crazy...and VARY mean, always making fun of me...

Aoshi Shinomori
09-04-2002, 12:56 AM
lol West coast... dude..er are u going to Animagic too? I'll be there.. so we probably might run into each other.. dont be afraid to say hi..

Aoshi Shinomori
09-04-2002, 04:26 PM
wow those are some good connections heh Misao violent? heh when isnt she? lol misao being mean to kenshin? well there was this one misao at AX who ran across the whole building and flew and glomped me and made me almost fall heh.. If she's like that .. then i would have to keep an eye on her .. Well for now im just getting ready for Animagic.. I dont know what cons ill be going to next year.. We are planning to go to an out of state con to see how its like.. lets just say.. Katsu con is on my list thanks to u ~_^ even if I couldnt go.. how much would u sell those double kodachis?.. less than 500?

Nyoko
09-06-2002, 11:23 AM
For you?.. of corse ^.~, I may have an extra chain if you wanna keep an eye on her (she is so exsited about haveing an Aoshi, she has become scary) she is sneeky... , I know this for a fact, but I sneeker I have ALL HER CDS!! She beat me for um sooner or later, but I have them now so thats all that counts...

Aoshi Shinomori
09-06-2002, 12:12 PM
Cool well if u would like to give it as a gift i wouldnt mind ~_^ I'm just a poor college student trying to get by heh. But yeah i would like to get that double kodachi.. I would be willing to pay for materials and labor. heh u told her that a Aoshi might go to Katsu con? maybe she wants to hold onto me for the whole con? heh

Nyoko
09-06-2002, 12:31 PM
Sure you can have it as a gift ^.^! I was thinking more along the line for you, but ya I told her... now I scared of her...

Aoshi Shinomori
09-06-2002, 12:42 PM
cool. *hugs* My birthday was in August heh oh i wish I was there when u told her.. or maybe not.. heh Well if i do go to katsucon i might have some people go with me. We always wanted to go to an out of state con. There might be a misao coming along too. but the more the merrier.. or i think it would be

Nyoko
09-06-2002, 01:00 PM
um I don't think that would be good for our well being.

Nyoko
09-08-2002, 05:50 PM
death is painful.....

Aoshi Shinomori
09-08-2002, 10:22 PM
so hows it going? heh

Nyoko
09-09-2002, 03:28 PM
^-^ I have fond my calling in life! GLUE AND CHARCOLE!!!!<--- just a random moment from the last class of my day... IB Art... she really should not of told me where the glue was after she put down the charcoal... Well anyways, my Misao took back her CDs, well at lest some of them, and I am alive and "well", I still have the kenshin one! As well as today was declared kick the crap out of me day, thanks in part to my misao... so fun ^-^()...
and slowly but shurly the swords are getting done...

Aoshi Shinomori
09-09-2002, 04:17 PM
wow cool id like to see the pics of the sword.. yeah.. if i cant make it.. I would pay for shipping and handling. what cd did Misao lend u? well if your kenshin u can beat misao?.. or can u? heh

Nyoko
09-09-2002, 04:57 PM
I don't have the swords so I can't post pictures of t hem but I will when there done.

I took all her CDs ^-^

I can beat her! just not whenI am getting hit/poked by fingers, csweetshirts/jakets, bookbags, and hands... mabye a few books as well...

Aoshi Shinomori
09-10-2002, 03:49 AM
ok cool.. i owe my friend 100 bucks for a Li sword he made.. man.. cosplaying is expensive.. and addicting

Nyoko
09-11-2002, 07:30 PM
Oh wow!... Ya its very addictive... its ANIME CRACK! sorry...

Aoshi Shinomori
09-12-2002, 03:43 AM
yeah it is especially when ur into anime and cosplaying.. lol I think crack is cheaper than anime.. cuz once u buy one tape or dvd of a series.. u just get more and more and more..