PDA

View Full Version : Fanime Masq, Anyone?

Shin
03-24-2003, 07:31 PM
I'll be attending Fanime this year with my friend (Though I doubt she'll want to waste her precious time and participate in a skit or something) And I was wondering if anyone else was going, and if they needed someone to be in there skit, or needed help with one... or something. I really want to be apart of the Masq. is all, and this is the first time (other than Recca-con) that I've ever gone to a con. So if anyone needs an extra person for their skit, think of me (Or something..) because I'm up for participating in any role, and I can make my own outfit, etc.

Thanks,

Shin

K_Valentine
03-24-2003, 09:13 PM
What costume(s) are you planning to wear to FANIME? If people know who you plan/can cosplay as, you may find your chances of recruitment higher.

Shin
03-25-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by K_Valentine
What costume(s) are you planning to wear to FANIME? If people know who you plan/can cosplay as, you may find your chances of recruitment higher.

Well... I was planning on bringing my Tellu outfit (and any other outfit I've completed by the parade) to Fanime. And I'm up for cosplaying as any sort of person as long as they have a fairly simple outfit, which I can make.

Mandy Mitchell
04-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Make sure you sign up for the Fanime Masquerade just in case the spots might fill up. Read the rules so you will know what the time limit is for your skit, etc.