PDA

View Full Version : Not another KH cosplay! O_O ( need help!!)

HyperHalfing
11-09-2006, 02:29 AM
It's been 2 or 3 years of cosplaying for me...yet I'm still a Noob >_<;;

I wanted to cosplay this character is that I never got a chance to yet
fandom can be overrated most of the time. But I love Sora's character and
want to cosplay for the hell of it.

I'm actually going to do the wooden sword instead of the good ol kingdom key or other keyblades. I'm just concerned about the red jumpsuit and jacket and especially the uber super spiky hair!!! *dies*

anyways..I need some help,tips,advice for my KH 1 Sora cosplay.

Vinja Ryou
11-09-2006, 09:25 AM
For the über-spiky hair: a good wig (I would say about shoulder length, 'cause you can cut it) and Aqua-Net. '80s hair bands swore by it for a reason! *lol*

That's what was used for my pal Moogle_21's Sora wig, and it turned out pretty well.

Jantra
11-09-2006, 09:47 AM
I recommend doing Got2B Blast Freezing Spray. Its yellow and has a fog-horn type look. This stuff is STRONG. If you really like what you get, you can add something more permanant like clear caulk.

I still hate the jacket put pants are simple. They are four panels sewn at the seams.

Go to a salvage store (Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc) or just a second hand clothing shop. Buy a large pair of floppy shorts and a jacket that you think mimic Sora's style.

Go home, and undo all the stitching. On the jacket, mark what seam goes with what. I did like 'side a goes with side a' otherwise it gets confusing fast.

Edit how you like from there. I bought a pair of 5$ baggy shorts and made pretty good pants out of them by making them longer and adding a wide cuff.

HyperHalfing
11-09-2006, 02:08 PM
I heard alot about Aquanet from my friends and i'll keep that in mind

aznbassplayer
11-12-2006, 11:37 PM
the red jumpsuit isn't as hard as you think lol. what you need though is a very long zipper (depending on the length from your collar bone to crouch XD). what you need to do is seperate the bodysuit into two parts: the top and bottom. that way it'll be easier to sew together. once you have everything sewn, cut right through the center and sew on the zipper. then tada! you got yourself a bodysuit!