PDA

View Full Version : Puchiko Cosplay

rinoastar
08-13-2002, 12:04 PM
Erm...hi?

I'm a newbie, so first and foremost I just wanna say hi to everyone. Wait...I already did that ^-^""""

Anyway, I, too, hit Otakon 2002 this year, cosplaying as Puchiko. I know it's not the most difficult costume in the world (Nuriko is pretty high up there, or at least the version I'm making), but I had a lot of fun.

I haven't been able to find any pictures of me on the net, though. Well, that's mostly okay except that I want to know where one particular picture went:

Me, falling down in all my 'running on polished cement' glory. Let me explain, please. I was with a friend who tended to disappear, then reappear with great swag (like a hot Yami no Matsuei H doujin), and whatever it was she had gotten would be sold out. So of course, I wanted to stick as close as possible to her.

Anyway, I was chatting with a guy friend when I looked over my shoulder to see her hightailing it to the other end of the dealer's room and of course, I followed her ^-^""" But part of my cosplay was Puchiko's boots, ne? They're pretty much like giant socks.

To make a long (or short--I tend to make short stories long) story short(er), I slipped and looked up just in time to see someone leaning over me with a camera. The flash went off in my face, and I told him he was not a very nice person, to which he (the photographer) replied something to the effect of, "But candid shots are the best!"

I REALLY wanna know where this picture came out so I can post it up on my mailing list ^-^ If anyone's seen it (or got it), please drop me a line, okay?

SANKYUU~!
r-chan