PDA

View Full Version : Post-Con Feedback Survey Up!

tpod
11-11-2006, 10:06 AM
If you attended the 2006 con, we want to know your thoughts on it!

Yaoi-Con has put up a Post-Con Feedback Survey, which asks congoers to rate different aspects of the con, as well as provide any comments and suggestions.

This is to help us better the con in areas where we are able to, and get some ideas for future events!

[ Post-Con Feedback Survey (http://www.yaoicon.com/component/option,com_pollxt/Itemid,216/) ]

Also, don't forget that Yaoi-Con's sweeter, more socially-acceptable little sister, Tales of Anime, is taking place in April of next year! Don't miss it!
[ Tales of Anime (http://www.talesofanime.com) ]

Tracy
Con Staff

Eurobeat King
11-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Mostly everything that applied to me on that survey I put "excellent" :) This year was really fun and it just shows that Yaoi-Con keeps getting better every single year! (for me, anyway)

Karisu-sama
02-10-2007, 02:47 AM
Posted to your survey:

I would like to see some sort of pre-reg badge pick-up for late evening Friday night. I was screwed over on Friday at Y-con 2006 by being barred from to attending late Friday events I WAS PRE-PAID TO ATTEND, because I could not get off work until after general registration was closed. :mad:

I paid in advance for 3 days of programming, not 2. My pre-reg helps the convention book and pay for its facilities. I'm surely not the only person who must work late, and it's rather a smack in the face not to be able to enter a function room I've already paid good money to enter, simply because even pre-paid already-printed badges are not available for as long as official Con events are still running on Friday night.

tpod
02-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Posted to your survey:

I would like to see some sort of pre-reg badge pick-up for late evening Friday night. I was screwed over on Friday at Y-con 2006 by being barred from to attending late Friday events I WAS PRE-PAID TO ATTEND, because I could not get off work until after general registration was closed. :mad:

I paid in advance for 3 days of programming, not 2. My pre-reg helps the convention book and pay for its facilities. I'm surely not the only person who must work late, and it's rather a smack in the face not to be able to enter a function room I've already paid good money to enter, simply because even pre-paid already-printed badges are not available for as long as official Con events are still running on Friday night.

I'll forward your comment to our Registration Chair -- I'm with you on this one and shall champion your cause. :toothy:

Tracy